MemMate is an app which assists you memorize knowledge items, you could create items and MemMate will prompt you to review according to the Ebbinghaus Forgetting curve.
1. MemMate set two daily review notifications at 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM for you by default. You can change it in the Settings.
2. MemMate comes with a WebUI server, with it you can input data by the web browser running on your PC.
The reviewing intervals according to the Ebbinghaus Forgetting curve:
1st interval: 5 minutes
2nd interval: 30 minutes
3rd interval: 12 hours
4th interval: 1 day
5th interval: 2 days
6th interval: 4 days
7th interval: 7 days
8th interval: 15 days
9th interval: 30 days
Have a look at this link for detail:
* Version 1.8 adds:
1. supports exporting/importing items with/without learning record.
2. improves the control and tip of the WebUI Server.
3. supports the setting of asking for confirmation or not when marks an item as unfamiliar.
* Version 1.7 adds:
1. supports creating many items in a batch in the Web UI.
* Version 1.6 add:
1. supports exporting and importing items and records.
* Version 1.5 add:
1. could edit items on Web UI.
2. could specify the default level when start memorizing an item.
3. could specify the memory level when creating items.
4. inserts demo items when install or upgrade to the version 1.5.
* Version 1.4, add:
1. Adds delay showing the answers or questions, alternatives are 5 seconds, 10 seconds or manually.
2. Avoids closing the input dialog in WebUI due to disconnection from Wi-Fi.
* Version 1.3, add:
1. Adds WebUI server, with it you can input data by the web browser running on your PC.
* Version 1.2, add:
1. Adds showing "All Items" in Today tab.
2. Adds "Level 9 - Reviews in 30 days".
3. Adds "Update checking" (fix interval 3 days).
* Version 1.1, add:
1. Adds daily reviewing notification and the setting function for it.
* Version 1.0, basic functions:
1. You could create, modify or delete categories, packages and items.
2. You could review the items.