Do you feel that your thinking is limited by your emotions? Do you find it difficult to elevate your thinking from the state that you are stuck in? Do you find it difficult to move out of uninspired and overwhelmed mental states?
Konvos is an AI-based thinking assistant that asks you the right questions to navigate and master your emotions. Within a few minutes, Konvos puts the control of your emotions back in your hands.
Konvos AI uses your current emotional state, self-talk pattern and voice patterns to ask you questions that help you identify self-limiting beliefs, new insights and interesting ideas to change the way you perceive, think and act!
Supported by cognitive science, self-talk research, and narrative psychology, Konvos is your cognitive aid to help you think differently at the moment and change the way you react to emotional situations.
What does Konvos do?
1. Identifies the underlying patterns in your emotions and inner dialogue right now
2. Provides you with the right triggers to help break free of negative and limited thinking
3. Enables you to delve deeper within yourself and find insights that’ll change the way you think about yourself
How does Konvos work?
Konvos is an interactive platform providing you with triggers that you can respond to using your voice
1. Use the 'inner self' check-in on Konvos to make sense of your emotional state
2. Konvos AI custom-picks you a series of questions designed for your specific mental state
3. Talk through these personalised questions-based triggers to break the negative patterns in your head at any moment
What themes do our Konvos self-talk routines cover?
We have 100+ routines that cover varied life contexts such as facing a bully, dealing with casual sexism at the workplace, reminiscing a story of perseverance from your past etc. By guiding you to talk through the life situations that are relevant to you, Konvos helps you find ways to help break your emotional challenges.
Routines: Each routine has a series of guided self-talk activities designed to help you rewire the way you think and learn new mental patterns.
○ Highly effective self-talk routines used by top-performing sportspersons and authors
○ Life-affirming self-talk routines such as facing a bully, fighting loneliness, fighting oppression, etc.
○ Productivity-based self-talk routines such as getting into a flow, unlocking creativity, triggering inspiration, etc.
○ Self-talk routines for work-related stress, performance anxiety, social anxiety, etc.
○ Routines to help you mentally prepare for interviews, fight the fear of failure, fight the fear of being judged, etc.
Free or Paid?
Konvos has both free and paid tiers in the app. While the free tier provides you with free journaling activities and allows you to track your self-talk pattern once a week, Konvos pro
1. gives you unlimited access to 100+ journaling activities,
2. allows you to measure and track your self-talk pattern every day, and
3. provides you access to new activities every week on the platform.
What's the Science behind Konvos?
1. Researchers have found patterns across four dimensions in individual self-talk
2. These four self-talk dimensions are shown to impact the quality of our emotional wellbeing at any point in time
3. Narrative storytelling is found in research studies to be a powerful resource to change our self-talk and regulate our emotions
Privacy and Security
1. All your conversations on Konvos are stored only on your phone secured by your login credentials (Google / Mobile number Login).
2. You can access the recordings through the 'My Konvos' section on the app.
3. You can delete your recordings whenever you want.
4. Upon deleting a recording in this section, the recording will be deleted from your device.
5. All other data, including self-talk patterns are anonymised and encrypted.