Used to work great but since installing again it has been terrible. I keep getting a flashing purple light that's over-riding all other notifications. I've sent feedback messages to them with no response. Worked great with previous versions. ***In response to reply... I have no apps set to purple and no app notifications pending. No matter if I restart app or phone. It comes back in a couple minutes and then just continually blinks purplish pink.***
UPDATED 5/15/17: I tried to install again because I got Nought 7 on my Note 5 in few weeks ago. It still still does not work. Also where is Enable 5.1.1 workaround in the Advanced setting? I can't find it. It does not there. OLD UPDATED 3/14/16: It does not work on Note 5 with Mashmallow. I tried. No luck. Hope fix it. Good luck. Yes uninstalled. Sorry.
Yes it's work very well in normal mode in my device. With this app I came to know about the different colors of LED even there . Before that I only know about 3 colors. But it consume 🔋 also. But the app is great.
It won't work on the normal mode, and I can't test it when it's on screenmode. I don't know if that is normal. It doesn't seem to work even on screenmode, I'm not sure what to do to get it to work.
It Doesn't work on My Asus Zenfone GO . I just changed into alternating mode . But it still doesn't work
I had an issue with the fb messanger on androis 7.1.2 After installing this program and following the in-app instructions, now ilwhen i recieve messanger notification, the led blinks as it should. thanks dev!
- Limit interval of change to minimum of 5s
- Fix added app LED generate wrong LED color
- Fix crash on certain device
- Added notification by keyword for added apps
- Fix background process being killed permanently sometimes
- Added prompt to disable battery optimization
- Fix LG G3, LG G4, LG G5 charging LED remains on after unplug on alternating mode
- Added link to battery optimization
- Fix crash only when showing app icon
- Added missing translation
Time-saving locker: events, messages, people & apps right on your lock screen.