Does exactly what it says. I don't know why people are complaining. And from what I've seen they respond to reviews and stuff. 10/10 hasn't done anything shady either so that's a bonus. 👍
I have galaxy 7 edge and i just want to change led light indicator for 1 contact and color not changing. Actually everything is alerting blue. I added individual. I changed normal mode to alternate mode. Still no change. Please help... The texting doesn't work and no my battery saver life isn't on.....i tried all the steps you gave me now I have no lights at all. The light test still not working........ok.. got test light to work. It's showing the color set for mms messaging instead of test color for individual. And does individual color hours with phone call also? I'm trying to stick with app. I want it to work. Please continue helping fix it.
The date/time readout when charging is too bright. I turned it down as far as possible in the settings, but seems brighter than it used to be. And the battery % doesn't dim with the rest.
Set notification led to green... Big surprise! This app picks other colours. Rubbish app
Thanks for the fast feedback, I really appreciate it. However, I managed to solve the problem with a reboot. It looks like the service didn't start after the previous reboot yesterday morning.
Took a bit of googling and fiddling to figure out how this works and what it can do but ultimately once i found out how to work the app, it works well.
- Fixed AlternatingTimerReceiver toast error message keeps popping up
- Added priority feature for Android 6.0 and above
- Fix whatsapp LED not working properly sometimes
- Added invert option for mobile data on and wifi hotspot on
- Allow move to SD
- Fixed crash issue on certain devices
- Fix calendar option not shown on Xperia Z3 Compact
- Allow com.blackberry.tasks, com.blackberry.infrastructure, com.blackberry.calendar app in app list
- Added missing translation
Time-saving locker: events, messages, people & apps right on your lock screen.