Android N preview 5 still crashes? I updated to the newest version I still get crashes. Before the big update to the App, I used to just press the Restart app button inside the of the app but it's now been removed, would definitely be a feature I would like back. But other than that the app is superb for notifications for all your apps!
Dev is awesome Sorry, I apparently deleted my comment. I completely reinstalled the app and it's fixed. No settings were changed (backed up settings). Not sure what the issue was, but all is well
I want to love it! I really want this app to work. I love the idea of being able to glance over and see via colour which friend or family member has messaged me. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success.
Prioritize notifications There's no way to prioritize specific notification. When two different notifications appear at the same time there should be a way to prioritize one more than the other
Works well My apologies for the first review as they were left by my 12 yr old who was having operational trouble. App works fine. Thank you.
Android 5.1.1 - Nexus 5. All now working great !! Problems caused by me killing the notifications. Soon as I unticked the box worked lovely, again.
- Fixed Android N Beta DP5 not working
- Change support webpage from Facebook Page to Google Community
- Fixed if charging showing red color, then fb messenger notification comes, after read in PC, charging red color not showing back
- Added missing translation
- Added dark theme option (default theme)
- Fixed Sony email LED settings not showing
- Fixed whatsapp group LED not working
- Fixed LED color preview not showing on UI
- Fixed test function not working on Sony devices