SMS LED NOT WORKING I have sms and mms set up to flash a certain color (yellow) but it does not work. It still flashes blue or not at all. The other custom colors for my other apps seem to work so far. I'm using the default messaging app on my S7 Edge. EDIT: yes I have the wake screen function selected.
Pretty good One problem. Viber remains as white. I've tried countless times to change it to purple but it stays as white? Otherwise it works well with other apps
Great devs! Had an issue with Gmail blinking even after all notifications were dismissed, devs helped resolve it. Thanks! No other issues.
Frustrating For whatever reason this won't work on my S7 Edge.. MMS will flash orange as set but nothing else does just get purple blink
Developer was very helpful and polite. Got a little confused thinking that one of the app options was doing something actually caused by my stock phone settings. Pretty good app.
Msg can't stop flashing Please can you properly explain how to fix the issue of message notification doesn't stop flashing even when you've read it already.
- Fixed SMS and MMS delivery report will trigger SMS LED on Samsung devices
- Disable notification by contact for Go SMS Pro will disable LED for that contact
- Fixed SMS LED remains blinking after read from smart watch for Android 6.0 and above
- Allow com.blackberry.hub app in app list
- Added missing translation French, Spanish, Hungarian, Czech, Dutch, Slovak, Turkish, Croatian