Android N preview 5 still crashes? I updated to the newest version I still get crashes. Before the big update to the App, I used to just press the Restart app button inside the of the app but it's now been removed, would definitely be a feature I would like back. But other than that the app is superb for notifications for all your apps!
Its ok On my first s5 active every notification i set up worked. On my second one it was very chosey. Now I have a s6 active and only some of the notifications show up they way i set it up and its very spotty. One time I will have a missed call and it shows up with the color I chose next time it go to the phones default. It sucks and I ended up uninstalling the app which blows because i like having different colors for different notifications
Dev is awesome Sorry, I apparently deleted my comment. I completely reinstalled the app and it's fixed. No settings were changed (backed up settings). Not sure what the issue was, but all is well
I want to love it! I really want this app to work. I love the idea of being able to glance over and see via colour which friend or family member has messaged me. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success.
Android 5.1.1 - Nexus 5. All now working great !! Problems caused by me killing the notifications. Soon as I unticked the box worked lovely, again.
Great Working now! Sleep time was enabled with wrong time. Thanks a lot to developers, they are solving every user problem.
- Fixed Android N Beta DP5 not working
- Change support webpage from Facebook Page to Google Community
- Fixed if charging showing red color, then fb messenger notification comes, after read in PC, charging red color not showing back
- Added missing translation
- Added dark theme option (default theme)
- Fixed Sony email LED settings not showing
- Fixed whatsapp group LED not working
- Fixed LED color preview not showing on UI
- Fixed test function not working on Sony devices