Perfect for Nexus 5 Works flawlessly with Lollipop 5.1.1 on Nexus 5. Great colors and customization options. Well designed app that deserves "Top-Developer" status. Excellent quality considering that it's free, and it actually works!
Better than ever! This app is great! Had some issues but all I had to do was uninstall and reinstall. All is good now!
Note 5 feedback I know that the Note 5 is on the list that it may not be compatible with, so I'm just providing feedback :) The 5.1 workaround seems to be working fine. I tried seeing if I could change the static lead to option 2 or 3 will try the workaround off, but it didn't work. So keeping the workaround on and keeping it on option 1 seems to be doing fine. I've had this app on my phone for a few a few hours now. Hopefully it keeps working! I loved using this app on my Galaxy S4.
Blue blinking light has returned I tested the lights and they are blinking. Not exactly know what you mean about the system and what is setting it off.
LED won't stop after update. Hi. Yep im using stock email, sms. Yes permission is enabled. Was working great...since the last android update, the LED won't stop after message is read, same with missed calls. Hopefully an update can fix. Thanks guys. Ps I cleared cache, uninstalled etc and still same.
Improper function after the update Many time it fails to do the job, the led wont blink and hence I miss notifications especially. It starts functioning as soon as turn and lock off the screen.... Updated! Facebook app notification fails to blink most of the time
- Fix blue LED keeps blinking in alternating mode
- Fixed missed call LED not working on certain device for Android 5.1.1
- Fixed Verizon Message+ and Go SMS LED not working on Android 5.1.1
- Added 0s, 0.1s, 0.3s LED turn on time
- Fixed stock email LED not working on motorola devices
- Allow chrome system app in application list
- Fixed data roaming off notification is generating missed call LED on Sony devices
- Added some missing translation