- Super Bright Flashlight - Guaranteed!
- Convenient - Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight
- Strobe/Blinking Mode supported - Blinking frequency adjustable
- Stunning graphics - This is the most beautiful flashlight you can get in hand!
★ Shake your device to on/off flashlight.
★ Screen light- uses your screen as a light source.
★ Flash light on/ off with one click.
★ Strobe / Blinking light effect.
★ Bulb light - Sweep top-bottom/bottom-top to change brightest bulb.
★ Color light- easy to change the colors using sweep left-right/right-left.
★ Traffic Signal lights with Automatic Timer.
★ Police lights with blinking effect.
★ Turn your screen light to maximum brightness.
★ Audio Effects on start and Stop.
★ Widget for home & lock screens - easy way to on/off flash light.
★ Crazy Flashlight App is completely free to download.
* Please contact the support email for reporting bugs or problems so we can fix them as quickly as possible.
- Separated flash between Notification apps, Incoming call, SMS / MMS
- Screen Flash : Automatic color extraction, app icon display
- Default settings and detail settings of the notification app
- More friendly user interface
# Review : http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/07/sponsored-app-review-flash-notification-2.html
# Supported Languages
- English, 한국어, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, 中文(简体), русский , 日本語, Croatian, Polish
-A Charging indicator
-Emails (K9 and Gmail can have their own custom settings)
-All other 3rd party apps. For example, Whatsapp, Yahoo Mail and Hotmail. You can enable these via the Monitored Apps feature.
-A charging indicator
There are many options included in the app that help you customize your notifications and have them delivered the way you want. From Audio and Vibration reminders to Battery saving features and custom colors/icons for each notification type.
Use the provided widget to know NoLED's status
updating? please don't forget to enable NoLED from the Accessibility menu again.
problems? email me or read the FAQ (solutions to most of your problems are there)
Worried about NoLED's required permissions? Please see FAQ Q10 at http://www.devasque.com/noled/FAQ.php or contact me directly
Video promo made by totallydubbedHD, Thank you.
PLEASE NOTE: This application does not yet support notifications from third party applications. ONLY Call and SMS notification.
Also if this application is not working properly for you, contact us via "Contact developer" below. We will note your problem and try to fix it in the next update. Do not forget to include your Android version and brand/name of your device.
Additionally if you wish to improve LED Actor with some new features, send us a note and we will consider your suggestion.
LED Actor features:
- Flashing screen on missed call / sms
- Raise brightness option which makes your screen even more noticable
- You will know exactly how many text messages or calls you have
- Check who called you just by tapping on desired icon
- Check who texted you just by tapping on desired icon
- Optional you can read text message directly from LED Actor
- "Act like LED" option allows you to show missed calls / sms messages until they are not checked as seen
- Customize flashing delay (ON, OFF)
- Create your own color for particular event
- Choose over 16million colors to make LED Actor even more beautiful
- Lots of options who will make led actor stop when YOU wish ( and therefore save battery )
- LED Actor will notify you about new event by vibrating or making a sound periodically!
<<< Flash Alerts 2 Update Event! Pro Version Price Down! (limited period only) >>>
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
Type any messages!
Type any languages!
This LED screen app lets you type in a message, choose speed, color, blink and scroll the text sideways.
You can also display banner advertisement, electric sign and LED Quotes.
This LED scrolling marquee sign application has a simple interface. It is easy to use. A very simple electronic display app!
- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
Try the best flashlight on the market!
- No need for a real flashlight
- Insanely bright flashlight
- Bright screen light
- A flashlight, which is always available when you need it.
- Strobe / Blinking, Morse Code, Police Lights plugins
----- NOTICE ----------------
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blink
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
1) Flashing, when SMS arrived.
(Using other SMS app like GoSMS and behavior may not work)
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) The flash is repeated at specific intervals
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* This app is a light weight version of [Vibrate then Ring with Flash]
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.reactle.com/p/features.html ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
With the most elegant design and the fastest startup, it definitely outruns the real flashlight. What's more? STROBE is also available! It sounds quite expensive, huh? Never! It's totally FREE! Get your own Flashlight now! It'll shine with its all devotion!
Main features include:
- The brightest illuminator ever.
- Fastest startup.
- Elegant design.
- Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller.
- Use the cam LED light.
* The Flashlight you will never forget to bring when in need!
* With the most elegant design and the fastest startup
Main features :
• The brightest illuminator ever.
• Fastest startup flashlight .
• Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller
• Built-in SOS flashlight signal
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
• Use the cam LED light!
- Brightest and most POWERFUL light possible
- FREE !
- It is simple and well designed
- launch it and get light instantly by pressing one button
- uses the integrated FlashLight LED
- also uses your full screen as a color light lamp (works on all devices)
- add a widget for quick access
Try it. It's simply the best at what it does.
This app is compatible with most phones including those on which other apps do not work. This includes for example : Droid Bionic, X2, Motorola RAZR, Sony Xperia Arc, HTC Wildfire, LG Optimus Black / 3D/ Ally, Motorola Defy, Milestone, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, SHARP... and much more !
Flashlight alerts on call and sms is a application which reminds you of a call or SMS with the blink of light of the flash.
You can control flash blink intensity for incoming call and text messages. Blinking lights on call will appear on incoming calls as well as text messages.
Also be used as a flashlight.
This is a free android application. Flashing alerts on call will appear to be best at night time or when you are in a meeting.
We have tried to make this application simple and user friendly, any reviews will be greatly appreciated.
Configure LED color and its flashing frequency for notification as shown below:
- Miss call
- Calendar reminder
- *Facebook Messenger
- *GO SMS Pro
- *Handcent SMS
- *chomp SMS
- *Textra SMS
- *Verizon Messages
- *Any 3rd party apps
- Low battery
- Battery charging
- Battery charged
- No signal
- No 3G/4G
- No Wifi
- Airplane Mode On
- Silent Mode On
- Vibration Mode On
- Ringer Mode On
- Mobile Data On
- Wifi On
- Wifi Hotspot On
- Bluetooth On
On Android 4.1 and 4.2, ROOT is required for those mark with asterisk *. After grant the ROOT permission, you need to restart Light Manager for changes to take effect. However ROOT is not required anymore from Android 4.3 onwards. You need to enable the Notification Access for Light Manager at Setting > Security > Notification Access > Light Manager.
There are three operating modes:
1) Normal Mode - Only LED color for the first notification will be flashing
2) Alternating Mode - A few LED colors will be flashing alternately when multiple notifications are received
3) Screen Mode - Notifications alert will be shown on screen (For those devices without a physical notification LED)
You may go to the test section to test whether this app works for your device.
For Samsung Galaxy SIII (JB):
- Device's screen needs to be turned off in order for the notification LED to work
- You need to go to Setting > Display > LED indicator and enable "Notifications" in order for this application to work
For supported devices list and FAQ, you may go to the link below:
- Auto rotation
- Airplane mode
- Silent mode
- Screen on
- Status bar expand
Toast message will be displayed on screen to show you current state after every successful toggle. At least 3 seconds time interval is required between 2 successful toggle.
Tested to be working on:
- HTC desire HD
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy S III
Upon receiving a SMS that contains a specific keyword defined by you, this application can display a popup along with alarm ringtone.
Note: Optional reply SMS feature with configurable template which lets you notify sender. Normal SMS charges apply.
- Specify a unique keyword
- Fully matched or partial matched of keyword in incoming SMS
- Configurable alarm ringtone, volume and duration
- Option to discard SMS with keyword
- Option to reply SMS with configurable template to sender
- Launch SMS directly from alarm popup