• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket. Only English, German and Swedish. (Premium)
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be directly imported into QuickBooks. (Premium)
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets. (Premium)
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found within the app in the Help menu:
Available languages (more coming soon)
• German (Thanks to, Bernhard Gatzhammer)
If you’d like to see the app in your language, we’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report any problems or feature requests using the embedded issue tracker or visit:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
Record the date, time and brief notes of events and sends them by email.
Eg. count teams outside of working hours, construction sites, etc..
The foreman could record on your phone the "start" and the "end" of the process and then reporting to the seat by sending an email.
It is the easiest way to specify times and events to keep you on track. At each specified time, you can choose a sound or vibration actions to alert you of anything.
One of the unique features of this timer app is the silent timer ability. Have you ever wanted to know how much time was left during an interview or presentation without looking at a clock? You can create a vibration action with any pattern and each event can have a different vibration action. By specifying different pattern of vibration actions at different events, you can literally feel the time.
Some other great features include clock mode, customizable counting screen with color cue, repeating events, action library for reusing actions, and more.
- Presentation Timer (Silent Timer)
For a 10 slide presentation, use 10 repeating events with 1 minute intervals. The first 9 events with 1 type of vibration pattern will remind you time to go to the next slide and the final event with another type of vibration pattern to remind you that only 1 minute remains.
- Interview Timer (Silent Timer)
Create a timer in clock mode starting at 10:00 am. Add events at different time with different vibration pattern. Before going into an interview, start the timer. The timer will not start counting until 10:00 am. It will remind you silently at pre-set time so you don't look bad by looking at the clock.
- Game Timer
Create a timer and add repeating events the click of a button. Customized the altering background color of the counting screen. The counting screen will display how much time left and the change of color will indicate next person's turn.
- Easy to modify sound and vibration actions
- Fully customizable vibration pattern
- Pause/Resume Timer (Normal mode)
- Adding/modifying repeating events
- Customizable count up or count down screen with alternating color cue
- Runs in the background
Note: This app does not require any special permission and is ad-free.
Clock in, clock out, and enter client tasks with the easy click of a button. Customize each task with one of several hundred creative icons. And when you're ready to share with payroll, exporting the data to the memory card or E-Mailing it to someone is a breeze! Excel compatible. You can also e-mail your time card anywhere using the companion app Collaborator.
This product is licensed under the terms at http://timekeeper4android.wordpress.com/2013/01/17/time-keeper-and-time-keeper-light-eula/ .
Remember an old saying, "you can’t manage what you don't measure."
Time Keeper application helps you measure your time easily via Activities. Keeping track of time can be done by simply clicking on an activity in the application or on an activity widget on a home screen.
Track your expertise skill by tracking hours to reach 10,000 hour rule.
Good luck building good habits and mastering a skill!
* Track time via Activity
* Associate Activity with Categories
* Simple tracking system
* App Widget allows tracking from home screen
* Export activity history to SD card in Comma separated values (CSV)
* Display time spent in different format, Days / Hours / Minutes / Seconds
* 15 seconds grace time by default. That is, if an activity is started and stopped in 15 seconds, time is not stored. Seconds can be changed in settings.
* Timestamp editor is displayed when an activity starts, ends or both (default is when it ends) Controlled by settings.
* Total hours displayed for all the activities
* Total hours available for reports: Monthly / Daily / Weekly (default is Daily, can be changed in settings)
* Widget activities can be filtered by categories
* start day of week can be configured from settings
* Report can be limited to search criteria
* Report can be sent in CSV format via email / dropbox etc. (in additional to full export to file from Activity)
* Single Activity per Category mode is available
When turning on an activity within the same category, existing active Activities will be turned off.
* Widget text colors can be defined for on and off state
* Home widget button is transparent for v.3.1+
* Home widget button can contain an image. To do so, edit Activity and click on Widget Image button to set image.
It is invaluable to track your time for each project when your income depends on it, Timekeeper is a "set and forget" tool which will stay out of your way.
While the full version of Chronos is currently only available on iOS, Android users can still use Chronos Data Collector combined with getchronos.com to capture every moment. By logging in on your desktop browser at getchronos.com, you'll be able to add friends, see your custom infographic, train Chronos to get smarter going forward, and see where you spend time by category (home, work, exercise, sleep, transit, social, and errands).
To get started, we ask you to connect with Facebook to get the app's full functionality (specifically, time with friends) -- we take privacy seriously, so we’ll never post anything on your or your friends’ walls without your explicit permission. We also offer a connection via Google if you'd prefer.
We built Chronos Data Collector because we’d often find that we’d get to the end of the day and feel exhausted, but didn’t have a great sense of where our time was going, and we wanted to make sure that we were prioritizing the people and things most important to us.
Chronos Data Collector uses background location data to determine where you are. It also collects accelerometer data in order to help determine your location. Persistent background location monitoring is core to the functionality of the application. For best results, WiFi and location services should be enabled.
- No manual entry needed - just carry your phone with you and it figures out the rest.
- See all your data on Chronos on your desktop browser at getchronos.com
- Confirm or modify data at getchronos.com so that it gets smarter going forward
Thanks for checking it out -- feel free to be in touch with any feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Time Keeper Light, the ability to send your time card as an e-Mail attachment from your Android device is disabled. Other than that, this is the same product as the paid version of Time Keeper. It's perfect for casual users who just wants to track their time.
For corporate users, Time Keeper Light gives you an unlimited amount of time to see if the product is right for you before you upgrade.
Time Keeper time card is the easiest way to keep track of your work hours! Clock in, clock out, and enter client tasks with the easy click of a button.
Customize each task with one of several hundred creative icons. And when you're ready to share with payroll, exporting the data to the memory card is a breeze! Excel compatible.
This product is licensed under the terms at http://timekeeper4android.wordpress.com/2013/01/17/time-keeper-and-time-keeper-light-eula/
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget takes back its original name - Chronus - and brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Lock screen widgets are only supported on Android 4.2+. This is a limitation of Android itself, not Chronus
2) On some devices you may have to reboot your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget picker
3) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
4) IF YOU USE THE XPOSED FRAMEWORK TO BYPASS THE ANDROID WIDGET API'S, THINGS WILL BREAK!
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase):
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment (Centred, Left or Right)
- Select Analog clock style (Standard or Classic)
- Month view Calendar style
- Calendar colors
- Feedly News provider
- Facebook News provider
- Daydream screensaver
- Status bar Weather notifications
- with more features to be released every 3-4 weeks...
Features (All versions):
The standard version is functionally equivalent to the CyanogenMod cLock widget with added support for older versions of Android.
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+ and Weather Widgets
- Supports adding as a widget to the Home screen (Android 4.1+) or Lock screen (Android 4.2+)
- Customize the Clock look and feel (visible components, font normal/bold)
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, Accuweather, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed Panel and built-in RSS sources
- Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Tapping event opens calendar at selected event
- Taping calendar icon opens Calendar at today's date
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Change the font color of all text in all panels
- Configure widget when adding or from the Chronus app in the app drawer
- Backup and restore widget settings
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
With MyRoster you can manage your service plan easaly.
From now you have your service plan always on your site.
The app is intiutiv use and therefore available without lengthy explanations.
- Any number of different services can be created / edited.
- These services can then be assigned to the individual days.
- Each service has its own color ( changeable) in the Overview
- It may be a service for several days to be entered at a time. e.g. 2 weeks holiday
- There are 4 different widgets that allow you to plan your service always have in view
- By clicking on the upper area of the widget to open the app. Below it is updated.
- Comment on any day
- By clicking you can jump to another month on month.
- Timekeeping possible. ( long click on the day / submenu)
- Entering fixed times for each service
- Enter the actual presence per day
- Analysis for week and month ( nominal hours , plan - hours , actual hours)
- Landscape support
- The roster (displayed month), either as a text list (E -mail) ,
as a csv file (Excel) or an image (screenshot) will be sent.
It should have the " WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE" / " write access to SD memory " is necessary.
- Languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Dutch
- Expansion of functions via My roster unlock app ( Paid ):
- Export as iCalendar
- Several service plans (User)
- Year Overview
- Evaluation / Statistics: sum of the respective services for Month / Year / Time.
- Shortcuts (4 letters) to each layer can be displayed in the overview.
- Comparison function for two rosters
- Widget 4x4 with comparison display
- Layer rhythms can be entered , weekly or daily repetitions
- Possibility to input of shift cycles. eg: F, F, S , S, N , N,... Long click on a day ( submenu)
- Backup and recovery Herstellunges function
- Evaluation of overtime for the total time
- Holidays are shown on request ( Germany , Austria , the Netherlands, Australia, UK ) ( outlined in red )
- School holidays are upon request (only Germany ) displayed ( green border )
- The service plan can be automatically registered upon request in the calendar. (available from Android 4.0 ( ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH ) )
Here the permission " READ_CALENDAR / WRITE_CALENDAR " is necessary.
small HOWTO free to give the roster on the Google calendar.
http://www.fruecht.eu/?s=mdhg # content
- A reminder time for calendar entry can be added automatically.
Memory is not made through My roster app on the calendar.
This application make you know time like below.
For example, a presentation, if time is 15 minutes,
- 5 minutes ago
Sound,Vibration once,text box color is blue
- 1 minutes ago
Sound,Vibration twice, text box color is red
- after 15 minutes
Sound,Vibration three times
1.Time of notification can be changed.
2.Volume can be changed.
Touching a bell, it will ring.
Be used to adjust the volume.
3.A bell rings on tap
Include it during countdown and can ring freely
4.Sound,Vibration On/Off Setting
More from developer
You can choose between the body of the SMS, the sender of the SMS, or both.
Please let me know how if there are any problems!
If you send me a bug report when something goes wrong, I will email you an APK for you to install that will remove the the ads in the app. If you email me and ask for it, I will also send it to you.
* This app will only work with text that is compatible with International Morse Code*
The International Morse Code can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_code#International_Morse_Code
Please email me with problems rather then giving a 1 star. I will fix it as soon as possible. It is also easier to figure out what happens when you email me.