"Minin" is an application specialized for support of "in vitro fertilization". It is packed with the world's first menu to manage the infertility treatment process easily. Although I can not care for my heart, I will alleviate the adjustment time of treatment data to crispy!
1: Manage treatment data on a cycle by cycle basis
It is in vitro fertilization that it is difficult for schedule management with a normal calendar. Schedule management is necessary in a special way of counting, such as calling the first day of physiology as D1 (Day One), the early embryo transplant day as E1 (Ewan), and the blastocyst transplant day as BT1 (Beaty One). "Egg cycle" · "transplant cycle" was designed so that it can be input / viewed every "cycle".
(1) Because the schedule is obvious, it is possible to save time and effort to explain to partners!
(2) Explain while showing a schedule screen of minin to a doctor when transferred to a hospital!
2: Backup function
Even if there is an accident where the smartphone breaks. You can restore data with ID and password.
(1) Even with treatment over several years, you can consult with your doctor about treatment policy based on past history
3: Illustration function, you can see follicle growth at a glance
When entering the number of atomic follicles and the size of the chief follicle, an illustration appeared!
(1) Growth of the follicle is known at a glance, and it helps predict the egg collection date
4: Treatment cost management
Collectively manage the cost of infertility treatment!
(1) It can be used for final return or grant application
5: Stress diversion memo function
As a source of dissatisfaction with husband and doctor, memo function is installed in "husband of today" and "serif of doctor" item
(1) If you are dissatisfied with your blog, look back on your feelings at a later time
(2) You can organize your feelings by writing happy feelings, wanting to cry, straight emotions in your own app
6: latest information
Taking advantage of the staff 's editing experience, he interviewed the infertility specialist. Posted the latest information