For a complete feature list, documentation and code visit the app repository at https://github.com/uberspot/DebianDroid
*** Additional server program(can be downloaded from http://www.sunnysidesoft.com/virtualtablet) should be running on your PC(support both Windows & Mac) to start this app***
** VirtualTablet Lite version with AD is also available in store **
** You can buy the full version of VirtualTablet with no Ad in the store **
Turn your tablet device into wireless digitizer!
Run this app on the tablet device with stylus pen support. If VirtualTablet Server program is running on your PC, you can seamlessly transfer your input to your PC like you use real digitizer H/W. You can download the VirtualTablet Server program free of charge from http://www.sunnysidesoft.com/virtualtablet
You don't need to buy real digitizer (such as Wacom Tablet) for your desktop anymore.
Turn your tablet device into cool wireless digitizer with this app!
- Bluetooth & WiFi connection mode
- Left/Right handed mode
- Tablet size adjustment
- Pen, Mouse mode
- Support all input style which can be done with stylus.(in-range hover movement, barrel button, eraser tip, and etc.)
- Automatic server discovery in the same WiFi network.
[Things You Can Do with this App]
- Make a hand writing annotation on your PC's PDF viewer.
- Sketch with your stylus pen on canvas of any painter applications in your PC. Enjoy drawing with pencil and brush tools using your stylus! (Pressure sensitive drawing application like SketchBook Pro is required).
- Remotely control your PC with stylus pen (same as remote mouse).
Features of the TN811 mobile app include:
· E-Ticket: An excavator can submit their excavation information before the activity begins using E-Ticket. The excavation site can be mapped by drawing a box or polygon directly from their smartphone or tablet device.
· Positive Response: This important tool allows an excavator to view information inputted into TN811 by the facility operator. For example, an excavator can view if a facility operator indicated they have cleared the site, marked in the field or are delayed in marking the site.
· Ticket Search: Find excavation information submitted, which is saved online in the form of a ticket in a searchable database. Also allows users to access additional information such as facility positive response information.
· Facility Color Codes: A helpful chart that teaches what the colored flags or paint lines mean at the excavation site. Each color represents a certain type of underground facility.
· TN811 Handbook: View the Tennessee One Call handbook which includes an overview of the responsibilities of operators and a copy of the state law.
· TN811 News: Stay up to date on the latest happenings at TN811.
· FAQ: See answers to the most frequently asked TN811 questions.
· Contact Us: Contact TN811 with any questions regarding our services.
If you’d like to see what Damage Prevention events and trainings are happening in your area, or you’d like to RSVP to one, you can use this App and do it directly from your smartphone or tablet.
It's all right here! So help keep Oklahoma safe by using our friendly Okie811 App.
Or you can request line locates by Calling 811 Before You Dig.
If you have questions regarding our services, simply use this App to Contact Us, Dial 811 or go online to www.callokie.com