Follow us: https://twitter.com/GfxTablet
Attention: Currently works only under Linux, because we don't know anyone that can develop a driver for Windows or Mac. If you want to see what the app does, try to boot with a LiveCD or install VirtualBox to run a Linux in your host system.
It was a lot of work to create this app! So If you want to support this open source project please consider a donation on PayPal (see details here: http://rfc2822.github.io/GfxTablet/). Thanks in advance ;)
* Draw and Paint in all of your Desktop applications (i.e. GIMP!)
* 10.000 pressure sensitivity levels!
* Navigate the DesktopPC display by hovering it with your Stylus Pen
* Switch to StylusPen only painting (no interruption by your touching the device with your hand)
* Display mapping (your device' screen will be scaled to map your Desktop PC resolution
* New: full-screen mode
* Wireless connection via WiFi
* Low network traffic (3 kB/s)
* Realtime painting! (no noticable drawing lag)
* native Android 4+ app
How to use:
* Install the app
* Download the uinput binary file and run it (download here: http://rfc2822.github.com/GfxTablet/#part-1-uinput-driver). Leave it open as long as you want your PC to receive input events from your Android device.
* Enable WiFi on the device, connect it to your LAN.
* Open the app, go to Settings and enter the IP address of your Desktop machine.
* Open i.e. GIMP, go to Preferences / Input devices. Choose "NetworkTablet" and set its mode to "Screen".
* Happy painting ;)
Features of the TN811 mobile app include:
· E-Ticket: An excavator can submit their excavation information before the activity begins using E-Ticket. The excavation site can be mapped by drawing a box or polygon directly from their smartphone or tablet device.
· Positive Response: This important tool allows an excavator to view information inputted into TN811 by the facility operator. For example, an excavator can view if a facility operator indicated they have cleared the site, marked in the field or are delayed in marking the site.
· Ticket Search: Find excavation information submitted, which is saved online in the form of a ticket in a searchable database. Also allows users to access additional information such as facility positive response information.
· Facility Color Codes: A helpful chart that teaches what the colored flags or paint lines mean at the excavation site. Each color represents a certain type of underground facility.
· TN811 Handbook: View the Tennessee One Call handbook which includes an overview of the responsibilities of operators and a copy of the state law.
· TN811 News: Stay up to date on the latest happenings at TN811.
· FAQ: See answers to the most frequently asked TN811 questions.
· Contact Us: Contact TN811 with any questions regarding our services.
If you’d like to see what Damage Prevention events and trainings are happening in your area, or you’d like to RSVP to one, you can use this App and do it directly from your smartphone or tablet.
It's all right here! So help keep Oklahoma safe by using our friendly Okie811 App.
Or you can request line locates by Calling 811 Before You Dig.
If you have questions regarding our services, simply use this App to Contact Us, Dial 811 or go online to www.callokie.com