A new mobile app now offers quick access to many of Gopher State One Call’s resources and provides excavators, facility operators and homeowners with another avenue of communication with GSOC from their mobile smartphone or tablet device whether they are at the office, at home or working at a remote job site.
Features of the Gopher State One Call mobile app include:
· E-Ticket: An excavator can submit their excavation information before the activity begins using E-Ticket. The excavation site can be mapped by drawing a box or polygon directly from their smartphone or tablet device.
· Positive Response: This important tool allows an excavator to view information inputted into GSOC by the facility operator. For example, an excavator can view if a facility operator indicated they have cleared the site, marked in the field or are delayed in marking the site.
· Ticket Search: Find excavation information submitted, which is saved online in the form of a ticket in a searchable database. Also allows users to access additional information such as facility positive response information.
· Facility Color Codes: A helpful chart that teaches what the colored flags or paint lines mean at the excavation site. Each color represents a certain type of underground facility.
· GSOC Handbook: View the GSOC handbook which includes an overview of changes during the past year, safety issues, an overview of the responsibilities of operators and a copy of the law.
· Homeowner Guide: Provides homeowners with a brief overview of how to contact Gopher State One Call, what information they will need to provide, and what happens after they have submitted their excavation information.
· GSOC News Feed: Stay up to date on the latest happenings at Gopher State One Call.
· Minnesota Damage Prevention Events: View the dates and locations of upcoming damage prevention industry events around the state of Minnesota.
· Contact Us: Contact the Gopher State One Call Resource Center with any questions regarding Gopher State One Call services.