For a complete feature list, documentation and code visit the app repository at https://github.com/uberspot/DebianDroid
More from developer
Features of the TN811 mobile app include:
· E-Ticket: An excavator can submit their excavation information before the activity begins using E-Ticket. The excavation site can be mapped by drawing a box or polygon directly from their smartphone or tablet device.
· Positive Response: This important tool allows an excavator to view information inputted into TN811 by the facility operator. For example, an excavator can view if a facility operator indicated they have cleared the site, marked in the field or are delayed in marking the site.
· Ticket Search: Find excavation information submitted, which is saved online in the form of a ticket in a searchable database. Also allows users to access additional information such as facility positive response information.
· Facility Color Codes: A helpful chart that teaches what the colored flags or paint lines mean at the excavation site. Each color represents a certain type of underground facility.
· TN811 Handbook: View the Tennessee One Call handbook which includes an overview of the responsibilities of operators and a copy of the state law.
· TN811 News: Stay up to date on the latest happenings at TN811.
· FAQ: See answers to the most frequently asked TN811 questions.
· Contact Us: Contact TN811 with any questions regarding our services.