This FREE version of MineInspector comes with pre-loaded pre-start inspection sheets for light vehicles, rear dumps, track dozers and excavators.
To get started simply go to the Settings page and enter 'marcmining.com' into the Server Address box and select 'Test' then 'Save'. Then return to the home screen and login under the username 'operator' (case sensitive). No password is required.
Additional inspection sheets for other mine equipment (i.e. shovels, graders, water carts, loaders, etc) or for area inspections (i.e. OCE/pit, CHPP) can be added upon request.
More from developer
Features of the TN811 mobile app include:
· E-Ticket: An excavator can submit their excavation information before the activity begins using E-Ticket. The excavation site can be mapped by drawing a box or polygon directly from their smartphone or tablet device.
· Positive Response: This important tool allows an excavator to view information inputted into TN811 by the facility operator. For example, an excavator can view if a facility operator indicated they have cleared the site, marked in the field or are delayed in marking the site.
· Ticket Search: Find excavation information submitted, which is saved online in the form of a ticket in a searchable database. Also allows users to access additional information such as facility positive response information.
· Facility Color Codes: A helpful chart that teaches what the colored flags or paint lines mean at the excavation site. Each color represents a certain type of underground facility.
· TN811 Handbook: View the Tennessee One Call handbook which includes an overview of the responsibilities of operators and a copy of the state law.
· TN811 News: Stay up to date on the latest happenings at TN811.
· FAQ: See answers to the most frequently asked TN811 questions.
· Contact Us: Contact TN811 with any questions regarding our services.