DriveDroid allows you to boot your PC from ISO/IMG files stored on your phone. This is ideal for trying Linux distributions or always having a rescue-system on the go... without the need to burn different CDs or USB pendrives.
DriveDroid also includes a convenient download menu where you can download USB-images of a number of operating systems from your phone (like Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSUSE and Arch Linux). Around 35 different systems are available at this moment.
You can also create blank USB-images which allows you to have a blank USB-drive. From your PC you can store files onto the USB-drive, but also use tools on your PC to write images to the drive.
• This application uses features of the kernel that may or may not be available/stable on your phone. Tests have shown most phones work without problems, but please keep in mind yours might not (yet) work out-of-the-box.
• Most kernels support emulating USB drives, some support emulating CD-rom drives and kernels with the right patches support both.
• Most Linux-related ISOs can be booted from USB drives, but some ISOs can only be booted from CD-rom drives or require some kind of conversion.
• No ads.
• Resizing of images.
• Add your own download repositories. Nice for companies or groups that want to share custom or licensed images.
More info: http://softwarebakery.com/projects/drivedroid
★ Lists apps, books, devices, in-app purchases - anything you've bought
★ Sums up what you've spent
★ Order by name, price or date bought
★ Export to CSV
★ Support for multiple google accounts
★ Installed apps are marked with green
★ See app name, icon, buy date, and price for each item
★ 100% free. Ads that can be disabled, if you don't care about supporting poor, struggling developers (*sob*). Donations are much appreciated!
The first time you run this app, it will ask for full permission to your Google account. This is unfortunately the only way to access the required information. No personal information is stored, no information about your apps is shared with the developer of this app, nor shared with any third parties. Everything is kept on your phone only.
Known bugs (that I'm working on):
• Every once in a while, the app may no longer work for you. The app works by accessing a Google website, and every once in a while, Google will show a password reminder or similar, instead of the actual page with your list of apps ( https://play.google.com/store/account?hl=en ). Please try using the Login Fix menu item, if you're told your account has no paid apps.
• Android versions <4.0 does not show a loading spinner. Please be patient when clicking the update button, Gingerbread users!
When launching a protected app, it will throw a fake crash error which may mislead guest user into thinking that your app has a glitch or something. So it can stop guest from using your protected app in a natural manner.
But owner can clear it through several secret ways. It also provide a password protector with a secret input method.
** Important: How to Launch it **
This is invisible version of App Lock II, it will not show any icon on phone desktop. The only way to open it is dial "#999". But the dial launch may not work for some phone models, if you can't open it by dial the code, please try another version named "App Locker II Widget".
** About Widget Version **
If you can't launch it by dial, please try another version named 'App Lock II Widget'.
** Online Guide **
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
Turn off ads in settings!
Prefer doing installations manually in recovery? Check out the new touch recoveries, available as a separate and cheaper in app purchase in the free version of ROM Manager!
Did flashing break your recovery? Flash an alternate/experimental one and flash back to fix!
Manage your ROMs via a handy UI. organize and perform backups and restores from within Android! Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
Errors can be prevented as much as possible convenient and features a built-in smart calculator.
★ converter configuration information
1) Simple: basic arithmetic functions
2) S, Scientific: arithmetic operations, trigonometric functions, mathematical functions
3) statistics for the mean, standard deviation,
4) notation: 16, 10, 8, and binary calculations
5) Unit Conversion: length, width, speed, weight and units conversion
6) Date of Calculation: date difference in years, months, weeks, days Calculate
7) percent: various percentage calculation
★ Other user-friendly features
1) History and history storage: Specifies the number of historical management
2) Memory management: Memory Storage Management result
3) UNDO: go to the previous step, the function formula
4) Specify decimal places
5) When the initial setting: specifies the initial launch screen
Created by: Woo App software, gimwoocheol
Detects and protects from all kinds of ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) related attacks in Wi-Fi networks, like DOS (Denial Of Service) or MITM (Man In The Middle).
Protects your phone from tools like FaceNiff, Cain & Abel, ANTI, ettercap, DroidSheep, NetCut, and all others that try to hijack your session via "Man In The Middle" through ARP spoofing / ARP poisoning.
Don't allow such tools to break your privacy and steal your data. You can defend yourself with a single app.
Allows secure usage of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Live.com, eBay ...
WifiKill can't take you offline with this app installed. The "Immunity" feature is the only one that requires root, all other features work without root access.
- No configuration required, works off the shelf for novices
- Experts can change many settings to adapt the app to their needs
- Undetectable by the bad guy
- 100% silent and passive inside the network. Generates no noise
- Highly customizable notifications
- Plays ringtone on attack (optional)
- Vibrates in a given pattern on attack (optional)
- Easy to use one-click-interface as well as detailed network view for experts
- "Immunity" protects you without disabling Wi-Fi (root required)
- Can also disable Wi-Fi if you don't have root access to your phone
- Logging of all spoofing attempts with details about the network and the attacker
- Works in complex wireless LANs, like vWLAN and WDS (please see FAQ)
- Detects networks already under attack
- Automatic countermeasures
- Uses very few resources
- Uses no resources if Wi-Fi is disabled
- Nearly zero battery consumption
- Requires very few permissions. Requests only absolutely necessary permissions
Q: What is the ARP cache?
A: The ARP cache is a temporary storage on your phone that holds pairs of IP and MAC addresses that belong together.
Q: What is ARP cache poisoning?
A: ARP cache poisoning is a method to inject false information into your phone's ARP cache by sending forged packets to the (Wifi) network.
Q: What is DOS attack (Denial Of Service) through ARP cache poisoning?
A: An attacker changes the ARP cache on your phone in a way that invalid MAC addresses are associated with certain IP addresses. Very popular is to inject a false MAC address for the default gateway of your phone. This is an effective way to prevent your phone from accessing the internet. The attack is very lightweight, so a single attacker can disturb large networks. With Wifi Protector on a rooted phone you are immune to this kind of attack.
Q: What is MITM attack (Man In The Middle) through ARP cache poisoning?
A: Like in DOS attacks an attacker changes the MAC address of your phone's default gateway in your phone's ARP cache. Instead of injecting an invalid MAC address he places the MAC address of his own device into the cache. If possible, he also poisons the ARP cache of the default gateway in the Wifi network and changes the MAC address associated with your phone's IP address in the gateway's ARP cache. If the default gateway is vulnerable, the attacker has established a full-routing MITM. He can now read and change everything you send and receive over the network, in some special cases even if you use encryption. If the default gateway is not vulnerable, the attacker has established a half-routing MITM. He can then read and change everything you send, but not the data you receive. With Wifi Protector on a rooted phone you are immune against half-routing and - to some extent - against full-routing MITM. In the full-routing MITM scenario Wifi Protector prevents the attacker to read and change everything you send, but not the data to receive. In any cases you get an alarm.
For questions, suggestions, feature requests, feel free to visit the forum.
Although this app is small and may be impressive in your device, you will need it now or then. Just keep this little helper!
Permanently erases unwanted calls and texts to protect your privacy.
Elegantly simple design so it’s easy to use.
App Lock (COMING SOON)
Droid Protector Prevent your children from buying unwanted apps/games and changing Wifi and phone settings.
You have photos or videos on your phone and you don't want children, friends or others people to see it? Droid Protector will help you keep it safe, it to keep them protected from prying eyes.
- Lock any app.
- Hide photo & videos.
- Hide app icon.
- View photos, videos, support gif.
- Two password modes: Pattern Lock, Classic Lock & Calculator Lock.
- Random keyboard password.
- Show fake cover.
- Customize wallpaper.
- With more than options Re-Lock.
Hide pictures, hide photos, hide videos, hide movies, app lock, app protector
Nowadays, due to the frequent use of phones, people may wish to examine each of the new phone. However, at this time the person intentionally or accidentally have access to private information. Or take your phone to play games when you do not want users to access your personal information. To avoid this, you should use the application protector.
If you do not want to be read your SMS, WhatsApp, not want to be access gallery, not want to be access the bank application installed on your device, also if you want to increase the security of the application you must try Application Protector.
After you open the application first time enter the password as 1111. Select the Applications section of the screen that comes up, enter and select the applications you want to protect.
By coming back enter the Settings section. Here there are 3 different protection modes. These are as follows:
-Continuous Protection (High Protection): You will be asked password while entering the protected applications every time. You must re-enter the password again when you leaved from application. So every time you must log in the application when you want to launch it.
-Screen Lock Enabled (Medium Protection): If you disable continuous protection and choose this, you will be asked for the password once when entering applications first time and does not ask for the password again, until you lock screen of your phone. When you turn your screen on, password will be asked again, while using phone you are not asked for the password again.
-Lock After Delay Time (Low Protection): Ask password when time that you set is over. So, if you are set it for 5 minutes, even you turn the screen off in 5 min password is not asked . When you leave from application time starts to process and when time is over protection is enabled.
In addition, with three settings you can choose what you want. For example, you can select the screen lock and time delay both.
Warning: When you open the application, change your password and recovery email . So if you forget the password, you can get mail about password reminding in password screen.
When you open appliation first time you are prompted to enable device administrator. By enabling the device administrator, Application Protector is prevent the deletion by others. If you want to remove the application yourself, disable
*** Settings --> Location and Securty (or Security) -> Device Administrator -> Application Protector***
and delete the application in normal way.
Or under Settings in Application Protector, there is "Uninstall" option. Use it to self removing.
It enables the user to track the phone when it has been lost or stolen and to execute remote actions, such as:
- Wipe (deleting all personal information on the phone). As such limiting the risks of personal data exposure.
- Lock the phone (requiring the thief to enter a PIN, if configured)
- Locate the phone every hour (to track movement)
- Read out the new phone number (allowing to identify the thief in case he has changed the SIM card)
- Invoke a siren at random times (audible alert)
- Pop-up an alert screen on every activation (advising the user that the device has been stolen)
- Making a snapshot on every activation (sending an image of the potential culprit to the protector server)
Once installed, just configure the app and your are ready to go.
If your phone get lost or stolen, visit the Protector site at https://myprotector.jamp2.com right away and invoke the actions you deem most appropriate. Please be aware that choosing to wipe your phone should only be your last resort as it will do a firmware reset, deleting all data on the phone and for most phone types also deleting all data on the SD card (if installed). In some cases the wipe operation may even render the phone useless - as such: use caution!
Protector respects your privacy. It will only transmit very limited personal information: a) a unique device identifier during polling and b) your default email address during registration.
However, depending on the actions YOU choose, once the phone is lost or stolen Protector may additionally transmit after loss a) the current phone number, b) the currently used email address, c) the location of the device and d) one or more snapshots taken of the potential thief.
Transmission of this information will always be under YOUR control and you are able to remove this information from the server by logging on to your account at https://myprotector.jamp2.com.
You MUST NOT use Protector to spy on other people, such as determining their location or creating random snapshots. Such use is explicitly prohibited!
The Protector server is located in Germany and as such adheres the most strict privacy regulations in the world.
- INTERNET: for App configuration and account setup
- C2D_MESSAGE: required for communication in case your phone is stolen
- RECEIVE: required for communication in case your phone is stolen
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to determine your email address for default account name suggestion
- WAKE_LOCK: to keep the App running when required
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to determine network connection state
Permissions for actions after loss:
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: to get the phone's location
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: to get the phone's location
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to determine thief's inserted SIM
- CAMERA: to make a snaphot of the thief
- FLASHLIGHT: to invoke the flash
In case of a question or problem please contact us first before posting on Google Play.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.reactle.com/p/features.html ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Don't install if your device is not rooted.
Check out SCR Screen Recorder, the Android most comprehensive screencast recording app.
SCR Screen Recorder supports all Android versions since 4.0 and utilizes the best encoding method available on each platform.
Since the first release in early 2013 SCR Screen Recorder is frequently updated and new features are added regularly.
• SYSTEM AUDIO - On most devices you can directly record in-game audio
without quality loss caused by microphone recording speakers output.
The "Internal + Mic" option allows to add a microphone commentary to the system audio recording.
At the moment this feature is not available on Android 4.2 but it'll be added soon.
• FACE CAM - Share your emotions by adding a front-facing camera to your video.
You can move the camera overlay around so that it doesn't obstruct important controls.
• NO ADS - Unlike other "free" screen recorders SCR never display any ads.
Development of all my apps is supported only by donations and Pro versions.
• SETTINGS - No mater if you prefer to select simple presets or manually tweak every setting
we've got you covered. SCR supports many customizations and provides performance and stability stats.
• ALPHA FEATURES - Let us know what's important to you by joining SCR Alpha Testing Google+ community at http://goo.gl/PGYZ8r
If you'd like to receive Alpha updates and test brand new features follow the links in the About community section.
SCR Screen Recorder uses various hacks and unofficial APIs which may not work on some devices and ROMs.
If you encounter any issues please report it at email@example.com to help me get your device supported.
Before you buy consider testing SCR Free to ensure that your device is already supported.
This app collects anonymous usage statistics to help track bugs and analyze devices compatibility.
This software uses unmodified code of FFmpeg 1.2 licensed under the LGPL.
★★★ Battery Efficient All in one Best App Locker which is completely AdFree.★★★
AppLock Zilla is a smart app locker or app protector that locks messages (WhatsApp applocker with password, Twitter application lock, SMS apps lock, Facebook application locker, Wechat app locker, Skype app lock, SnapChat applock and Gmail appslock) as well as all your private apps. AppLock Zilla locks all your apps and protects your privacy with password from other people who might misuse your phone. AppLock Zilla is the Best Applock in the world which covers everything about application lock.
With every other feature that any other App Locker provides, AppLock Zilla comes with more additional completely unique features such as Tap Lock and Rhythm Lock.
★ Tap Lock of AppLock Zilla enables you to secure your phone by entering 4 area based taps to form a pattern.
★ Rhythm Lock of AppLock Zilla enables you to secure your phone by forming a rhythmic touch pattern which is virtually impossible to be entered by someone else than you.
AppLock Zilla Lock Types:
1. Rhythm Lock
2. Tap Lock
3. Calculator Lock
4. Time Pin
5. Gesture Lock
6. Pattern Lock
7. Numeric (Password) Lock
AppLock Zilla the best applocker has been optimized to conserve battery life. You can control access of all your private photo and video folders from intruders by hiding them using AppLock Zilla. AppLock Zilla is an apps lock which will transform the way people use apps lockers.
AppLock Zilla Features:
☆ App Groups – Group similar apps or any kind of apps that you want to lock together in AppLock Zilla.
☆ Individual App Passwords – Lock any of your apps with a different password with AppLock Zilla.
☆ Lock Profiles – Time and Location profile set when and where you want to lock apps.
☆ Toggle Protection – Restrict access of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Mobile Data of your phone.
☆ Remote Protection – Remotely lock or unlock your apps remotely by sending an SMS.
☆ Third Eye – Third Eye of AppLock Zilla watches out for unauthorized access.
☆ Media Vault - Media Vault of AppLock Zilla secures all your photos and videos.
☆ Themes – AppLock Zilla comes with 3 elegant themes to choose from- iOS, Android L and Windows 8.
☆ AppLock Zilla cannot be killed by task killers.
☆ Advanced Protection - This protects AppLock Zilla from uninstallation from the application manager.
AppLock Zilla brings you the best of AppLock, App Lock, app lock, Smart AppLock, Smart App Lock, Hi App Lock, Perfect App Lock, Video Locker, Gallery Lock,security, secure, pattern lock, App Locker, SlideLock, Smart App protector in a single app.
Website : http://www.applockzilla.com/
Get back to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/applockzilla
Twitter : https://twitter.com/AppLockZilla
Google + : https://plus.google.com/u/0/106582821090141934325/
- Lock your social networking apps like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc and protect your privacy.
- Lock your settings so that nobody can change it except you.
- Advanced protection for free.
- Set up password security question.
- No email needed.
- English, German, Spanish, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Russian languages are supported.
- Change language from within the app through settings.
Finds the best time to wake up according sleep cycle monitoring.
Take your phone to bed at night and the alarm will go off gently right after the last of your dreams so you will get up easier and feel refreshed.
Silent & Airplane during the night.
Protects any Android app with the password: Gmail, Photos, Calendar, Market, Chat, Settings, Photos... everything you want!
Just imagine: you could lock private messages, set secure password for buying from Market, etc.!
* App of the Week! *
No Ads. Does not slow your system. Free Protector for 8 apps. Supports Motorola XOOM and all firmware versions, including Gingerbread and Honeycomb. Please let us know if it does not work for your phone.
This is not a separate application and it required Android Protector to be installed (www.android-password.com)
It will be automatically updated once the Extended version is released so you will not have to pay again.
It's just a placeholder and has no functions but to thank you.
** This is NOT the real application. Use FREE version instead **