Detects and protects from all kinds of ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) related attacks in Wi-Fi networks, like DOS (Denial Of Service) or MITM (Man In The Middle).
Protects your phone from tools like FaceNiff, Cain & Abel, ANTI, ettercap, DroidSheep, NetCut, and all others that try to hijack your session via "Man In The Middle" through ARP spoofing / ARP poisoning.
Don't allow such tools to break your privacy and steal your data. You can defend yourself with a single app.
Allows secure usage of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Live.com, eBay ...
WifiKill can't take you offline with this app installed. The "Immunity" feature is the only one that requires root, all other features work without root access.
- No configuration required, works off the shelf for novices
- Experts can change many settings to adapt the app to their needs
- Undetectable by the bad guy
- 100% silent and passive inside the network. Generates no noise
- Highly customizable notifications
- Plays ringtone on attack (optional)
- Vibrates in a given pattern on attack (optional)
- Easy to use one-click-interface as well as detailed network view for experts
- "Immunity" protects you without disabling Wi-Fi (root required)
- Can also disable Wi-Fi if you don't have root access to your phone
- Logging of all spoofing attempts with details about the network and the attacker
- Works in complex wireless LANs, like vWLAN and WDS (please see FAQ)
- Detects networks already under attack
- Automatic countermeasures
- Uses very few resources
- Uses no resources if Wi-Fi is disabled
- Nearly zero battery consumption
- Requires very few permissions. Requests only absolutely necessary permissions
Q: What is the ARP cache?
A: The ARP cache is a temporary storage on your phone that holds pairs of IP and MAC addresses that belong together.
Q: What is ARP cache poisoning?
A: ARP cache poisoning is a method to inject false information into your phone's ARP cache by sending forged packets to the (Wifi) network.
Q: What is DOS attack (Denial Of Service) through ARP cache poisoning?
A: An attacker changes the ARP cache on your phone in a way that invalid MAC addresses are associated with certain IP addresses. Very popular is to inject a false MAC address for the default gateway of your phone. This is an effective way to prevent your phone from accessing the internet. The attack is very lightweight, so a single attacker can disturb large networks. With Wifi Protector on a rooted phone you are immune to this kind of attack.
Q: What is MITM attack (Man In The Middle) through ARP cache poisoning?
A: Like in DOS attacks an attacker changes the MAC address of your phone's default gateway in your phone's ARP cache. Instead of injecting an invalid MAC address he places the MAC address of his own device into the cache. If possible, he also poisons the ARP cache of the default gateway in the Wifi network and changes the MAC address associated with your phone's IP address in the gateway's ARP cache. If the default gateway is vulnerable, the attacker has established a full-routing MITM. He can now read and change everything you send and receive over the network, in some special cases even if you use encryption. If the default gateway is not vulnerable, the attacker has established a half-routing MITM. He can then read and change everything you send, but not the data you receive. With Wifi Protector on a rooted phone you are immune against half-routing and - to some extent - against full-routing MITM. In the full-routing MITM scenario Wifi Protector prevents the attacker to read and change everything you send, but not the data to receive. In any cases you get an alarm.
For questions, suggestions, feature requests, feel free to visit the forum.
Droid Protector Prevent your children from buying unwanted apps/games and changing Wifi and phone settings.
You have photos or videos on your phone and you don't want children, friends or others people to see it? Droid Protector will help you keep it safe, it to keep them protected from prying eyes.
- Lock any app.
- Hide photo & videos.
- Hide app icon.
- View photos, videos, support gif.
- Two password modes: Pattern Lock, Classic Lock & Calculator Lock.
- Random keyboard password.
- Show fake cover.
- Customize wallpaper.
- With more than options Re-Lock.
Hide pictures, hide photos, hide videos, hide movies, app lock, app protector
Although this app is small and may be impressive in your device, you will need it now or then. Just keep this little helper!
Permanently erases unwanted calls and texts to protect your privacy.
Elegantly simple design so it’s easy to use.
App Lock (COMING SOON)
If you like the app please consider rate with 5 stars.
"THIS APP DONT REPLACE THE STOCK LOCKSCREEN" and YOU DONT NEED ROOT
this app will not work for Long press power button since its hardware related.
"Ideal for avoiding shut down the device in the pocket"
Smart lockscreen protector will TRY to block the "power menu option" so you can avoid people turn off, mute,set to airplane your device from your lockscreen, Battery Friendly
even with pin or password a thief can power off easily without unlock the phone.
If You have a Security app like Cerberus to find your phone, you dont want people can turn off the device in a easy way.
This App Could work or could NOT work (working on 90% of devices),if the app its not working try modify Delay time if the app, this will give some time before closin power menu.
Root its not needed,its only if you want custom "Power Menu" with Reboot or Power off working.
NOTE: Airplane mode its not working on android jelly bean 4.2 because google change the seurity behavior.
if you have any doubts, bugs or feature request email me to email@example.com before leave a bad feedback please
Uses the next Open Source software:
Android-ViewPagerIndicator and ActionBarSherlock
Project home: https://github.com/JakeWharton/Android-ViewPagerIndicator
android.permission.PREVENT_POWER_KEY and android.permission-group.HARDWARE_CONTROLS <-- need for receive long power button event to show power menu
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK <-- "wake up" to show custom menu (if its enabled)
android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD <-- disable lockscreen or keyguard to show custom menu
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS <-- to put in airplane mode the device
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED <--start the service on boot
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER <-- SuperUser for "reboot" and "power off" in menu.
Nowadays, due to the frequent use of phones, people may wish to examine each of the new phone. However, at this time the person intentionally or accidentally have access to private information. Or take your phone to play games when you do not want users to access your personal information. To avoid this, you should use the application protector.
If you do not want to be read your SMS, WhatsApp, not want to be access gallery, not want to be access the bank application installed on your device, also if you want to increase the security of the application you must try Application Protector.
After you open the application first time enter the password as 1111. Select the Applications section of the screen that comes up, enter and select the applications you want to protect.
By coming back enter the Settings section. Here there are 3 different protection modes. These are as follows:
-Continuous Protection (High Protection): You will be asked password while entering the protected applications every time. You must re-enter the password again when you leaved from application. So every time you must log in the application when you want to launch it.
-Screen Lock Enabled (Medium Protection): If you disable continuous protection and choose this, you will be asked for the password once when entering applications first time and does not ask for the password again, until you lock screen of your phone. When you turn your screen on, password will be asked again, while using phone you are not asked for the password again.
-Lock After Delay Time (Low Protection): Ask password when time that you set is over. So, if you are set it for 5 minutes, even you turn the screen off in 5 min password is not asked . When you leave from application time starts to process and when time is over protection is enabled.
In addition, with three settings you can choose what you want. For example, you can select the screen lock and time delay both.
Warning: When you open the application, change your password and recovery email . So if you forget the password, you can get mail about password reminding in password screen.
When you open appliation first time you are prompted to enable device administrator. By enabling the device administrator, Application Protector is prevent the deletion by others. If you want to remove the application yourself, disable
*** Settings --> Location and Securty (or Security) -> Device Administrator -> Application Protector***
and delete the application in normal way.
Or under Settings in Application Protector, there is "Uninstall" option. Use it to self removing.
When launching a protected app, it will throw a fake crash error which may mislead guest user into thinking that your app has a glitch or something. So it can stop guest from using your protected app in a natural manner.
But owner can clear it through several secret ways. It also provide a password protector with a secret input method.
** Important: How to Launch it **
This is invisible version of App Lock II, it will not show any icon on phone desktop. The only way to open it is dial "#999". But the dial launch may not work for some phone models, if you can't open it by dial the code, please try another version named "App Locker II Widget".
** About Widget Version **
If you can't launch it by dial, please try another version named 'App Lock II Widget'.
** Online Guide **
Perfect App Lock! lets you protect any applications you want with a password or a pattern. You can lock: Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, SMS, email, pictures, camera, USB connection, calendar, messenger, and any apps you choose.
Like us ? Hit the +1 button.
*Android 4.0 ICS compatible*
1. Lock any apps by using pin or pattern
2. Screen Filter support: Effectively manage screen brightness of individual apps
3. Rotation Lock support: Prevents unwanted screen rotation on each apps
4. Watchdog : After 3rd failed password attempt, built-in camera takes photo of attacker.
5. Lock WiFi, 3G data, Bluetooth, Sync, USB (MTP is not supported)
6. Lock Home Screen, Lock Outgoing Calls, Lock Incoming Calls, Lock App Install/Uninstall
7. Time, WiFi based locking policy supported.
8. Fake Popup : Displays fake error message when locked app is launched.
9. Minimum resource used
10. Remotely start service using SMS command
11. Gesture, Pin, Pattern, Text password supported.
- Call permission : for Stealth Mode feature.
- SMS permission : for Remote Control feature (You can start applock service via SMS)
- Take Picture permission : for WatchDog feature
* Service restart required after each updates
* 'Outgoing call' permission is required for Stealth Mode
* 'SMS' permission is required for SMS command
* If you have two or more launcher, you must select one as default
* Perfect Applock does not support smaller screen sized phones such as HTC wildfire
* If you need bulk purchasing (100 - 200 copies or more), please contact us via email. We will send execution file (apk) once payment transaction is completed using Paypal. APK file allows simple installation on many devices.
* If you would like to support in translating (Eng to your language) this app, feel free to contact us. Also, please let us know if there are any incorrect English use on our app.
It enables the user to track the phone when it has been lost or stolen and to execute remote actions, such as:
- Wipe (deleting all personal information on the phone). As such limiting the risks of personal data exposure.
- Lock the phone (requiring the thief to enter a PIN, if configured)
- Locate the phone every hour (to track movement)
- Read out the new phone number (allowing to identify the thief in case he has changed the SIM card)
- Invoke a siren at random times (audible alert)
- Pop-up an alert screen on every activation (advising the user that the device has been stolen)
- Making a snapshot on every activation (sending an image of the potential culprit to the protector server)
Once installed, just configure the app and your are ready to go.
If your phone get lost or stolen, visit the Protector site at https://myprotector.jamp2.com right away and invoke the actions you deem most appropriate. Please be aware that choosing to wipe your phone should only be your last resort as it will do a firmware reset, deleting all data on the phone and for most phone types also deleting all data on the SD card (if installed). In some cases the wipe operation may even render the phone useless - as such: use caution!
Protector respects your privacy. It will only transmit very limited personal information: a) a unique device identifier during polling and b) your default email address during registration.
However, depending on the actions YOU choose, once the phone is lost or stolen Protector may additionally transmit after loss a) the current phone number, b) the currently used email address, c) the location of the device and d) one or more snapshots taken of the potential thief.
Transmission of this information will always be under YOUR control and you are able to remove this information from the server by logging on to your account at https://myprotector.jamp2.com.
You MUST NOT use Protector to spy on other people, such as determining their location or creating random snapshots. Such use is explicitly prohibited!
The Protector server is located in Germany and as such adheres the most strict privacy regulations in the world.
- INTERNET: for App configuration and account setup
- C2D_MESSAGE: required for communication in case your phone is stolen
- RECEIVE: required for communication in case your phone is stolen
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to determine your email address for default account name suggestion
- WAKE_LOCK: to keep the App running when required
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to determine network connection state
Permissions for actions after loss:
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: to get the phone's location
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: to get the phone's location
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to determine thief's inserted SIM
- CAMERA: to make a snaphot of the thief
- FLASHLIGHT: to invoke the flash
In case of a question or problem please contact us first before posting on Google Play.
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Ispector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 150,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
Candidate Wifi networks are auto-selected when you launch the app; you can review the list, then press the "Clean Me" button to remove unused networks. It is safe to remove open networks -- you can easily add them back at a later date by selecting them from the list of available Wifi networks.
- This app can find certain Wifi profiles that are not displayed under the normal Android settings list
- Some Wifi network profiles are embedded into the vendor firmware and cannot be removed
Example 1: You are at home where you have a wifi/wlan connection. You turn on wifi/wlan and use your device. When leaving home you loose your connection to your home network, but wifi/wlan is still enabled on your device using battery. Using WIFI Power Saver it will automatically detect that you lost your connection to your home network and disable wifi/wlan on your device, saving battery.
Example 2: You want to check if there are any wifi/wlan networks at your current location. You enable wifi/wlan on your device. If no networks are found WIFI Power Saver will disable wifi/wlan on your device automatically.
Use this application if:
* You want to save battery by not having wifi/wlan enabled when there is no network available
* Want to manually enable wifi/wlan when you want to use it, but not have to remember to turn it off. If you enable notification you can choose to re enable wifi/wlan when you click the notification.
Do NOT use this application if:
* You always want your wifi/wlan enabled searching for networks (uses battery)
* Want your wifi/wlan automatically to connect when networks are available
NOTE: In android 4.1.2 there is a setting under Settings->Wifi->Menu button->Advanced called "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep". The default value has been changed in android 4.1.2 on some devices. If this is not set to always then Wi-Fi will be disabled when your device goes into sleep mode and switch over to mobile data traffic if available. When this setting is not set to always WIFI Pover saver will not work properly.
Tested on HTC Desire. If you have any trouble on other devices please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like WIFI Power Saver? Then tryck out Bluetooth Power Saver that is now available
Base on your settings, this app will automatically turn OFF location and network connections when it detects that certain apps are running, thus leaving the apps no chance of leaking your data. After the apps finish running, pull down notification bar and you'll easily turn network and location services back on.
It works on both non-rooted and rooted devices.
Alternatively, this app can be used as an ad-blocker or data saver.
Keywords: privacy protection, privacy protect, permission control, block Internet, block location, block permission, reject permission, ad block, save data, data saver, permission denied, permission denial, no root, data leak, privacy, protect privacy, permission block
The app is now open-sourced! Grab the source code here:
If you turn on your WiFi radio, this app will turn it off before you have a chance to connect to a potentially malicous network.
Going to DefCon? Install this app and avoid being phwned!
*Works in Android >1.5
Get "Wireless Killer" to kill Bluetooth (for Android >2.1)
keywords: disable wifi, prevent wireless
Night Mode module reduces the brightness of your screen to avoid eye pain and headache.
Softkey Terminator module can dim or disable your navigation bar. In a dark environment or at night, these softkey buttons are too bright.
Reduce the brightness of the screen
Dim or disable your navigation bar
Enable/disable night mode automatically
No need to root
- Lock your social networking apps like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc and protect your privacy.
- Lock your settings so that nobody can change it except you.
- Advanced protection for free.
- Set up password security question.
- No email needed.
- English, German, Spanish, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Russian languages are supported.
- Change language from within the app through settings.
Finds the best time to wake up according sleep cycle monitoring.
Take your phone to bed at night and the alarm will go off gently right after the last of your dreams so you will get up easier and feel refreshed.
Silent & Airplane during the night.
Protects any Android app with the password: Gmail, Photos, Calendar, Market, Chat, Settings, Photos... everything you want!
Just imagine: you could lock private messages, set secure password for buying from Market, etc.!
* App of the Week! *
No Ads. Does not slow your system. Free Protector for 8 apps. Supports Motorola XOOM and all firmware versions, including Gingerbread and Honeycomb. Please let us know if it does not work for your phone.
It will be automatically updated once the Extended version is released so you will not have to pay again.
It's just a placeholder and has no functions but to thank you.
** This is NOT the real application. Use FREE version instead **