The Kosher App is your one-stop solution for all your Jewish and kosher needs. Updated DAILY, this android application spotlights everything kosher in your area, taking the guesswork out of kosher travel. So whether you’re looking to “Eat, Daven or Dip”, this Kosher app is your go-to source for 1000’s of restaurants, minyanim and mikvahs across North America.
The Kosher Restaurants GPS app also highlights deals and discounts offered by local restaurants. Take advantage of the discounts and you’ll see the App will be invaluable! Just show the manager or owner their discount listed in your APP and they will give you the discount. More and more restaurants are joining all the time. This will save you money.
Search by name, address or zip code. Once you locate what you’re looking for, just click the phone icon and verify the hashgacha. To find places nearby just perform a "Near me" search. You can also use this app to find places not in your immediate location. Location can be address, State or zipcode.
We will be adding features in the future and as our network increases so will the number of restaurants that give discounts.
The “Kosher” App is the ONLY App to offer:
- Information on 1000’s of restaurants, minyanim and mikvahs
- Live feeds and DAILY updates so any changes are seen instantly
- Verified listings that feature only the most reputable Kosher certifications or reputable private certifications (but still call to verify because things change very quickly) We do not take responsibility or condone any of the hashgachas
- FREE access to special deals and free discounts with restaurants in the area you’re visiting
Kosher travel has never been so easy!
Search Keywords: Kosher Restaurants GPS Restaurant Coupon Discount Discounts Minyan Shul Synagogue Mikvah Jewish Hashgacha
The application "Near Mosques" is the answer, It's based on google maps and shows you the nearest mosques to you in a sorted list from the nearest top the farest from you in a radius of 5 Kilometers.
This app shows ONLY the tagged mosques on Google Maps. You can enrich the list of displaying mosques by editing Google Maps via the link : http://www.google.fr/mapmaker
Any suggestions/feedbacks are welcome : email@example.com
Tag: nearest mosque, islam, mosque, qibla, qiblah, masjid, mosquée, mosquée proche, din, makka, madina, way, mosque finder, masjid finder, mosque locaor, mosque finder, allah akbar, dieu, مسجد, moskee, Moschee, 清真寺, 사원, mezquita, mesjid, moschea, モスク, mesquita, мечеть, moské, cami. Ramadan 2013, Ramadan 1434
This app includes a great data of kosher recipes that were collected from many people around the world. If you would like to add a recipe you may do that by choosing "Your Opinion" label. Check out more than 200 recipes
Like us on facebook:
Visit Chef koshers website:
* You must have a Kosher Australia account to use this application.
* App requires a data connection to download updates but can be used off-line.
* App collects anonymous usage analytics.
Keep track of your fleischig and milchig (meat and dairy) times after eating a meal.
All you have to do is start the application's timer by telling it what kind of meal you just ate (meat or milk).
Then close the application and when the time is up, you'll receive a notification letting you know that you can now have any meal you'd like!
Now with a home screen widget to keep the timer visible all the time!
* Status bar notification - sound, flashing light and vibration.
* While the timer is running, the status bar indicates that you are fleischig/milchig!
* Keep an eye on the timer to find out how much time is left (tick tock!)
* You have the ability to set your waiting times between eating milk & meat (and vice-versa).
* Add a widget to your home screen, it will show how much longer you need to wait! Simply long-press an empty space on the screen, go to "Widgets" and choose the Milk-or-Meat timer.
Marketing & Business development : Research-Digital (http://research-digital.com)
In Jewish tradition, one should not eat milk and meat at the same time.
חלב או בשר - מעולם לא היה כל כך כיף לאכול כשר!
This is the only app you need when it comes to Grilling Recipes.
Do you want to get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals about Grilling Recipes? Then download this app now!
Summer is the time for grilling and BBQs, and there's nothing better to grill on the barbie than kosher meat. Sure you can grill breads, veggies and fish, but kosher chicken and kosher meat, whether on kebabs or in cuts, are the centerpiece of any great BBQ.
Discover more about Grilling Recipes! Download this app and get these amazing features!
- A non- stop, daily stream of latest news.
- Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest products!
- Read the latest articles and comments.
- Know the latest update
- Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
- Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Discover and download this Grilling Recipes app now!
- I ate meat
- I ate dairy
pressing the button will start the stopper and the app will notify when it is over. Features :
- notification by vibrate and beep
- statusbar icon while counting back
- individual settings for meat and dairy waiting time
Inside, you will find detailed instructions for preparing Veggie Wash, photos and descriptions of commonly found insects, as well as specific cleaning and checking instructions tailored to various types of produce.
We have hand selected tasty recipes from an assortment of Manischewitz Cook-Off winners and finalists from years past, notable Kosher chefs and cookbook authors, and everyday chefs!
Here is a sampling of the recipes you will find:
-Baby Lamb Chops with Red Wine Sauce from Jamie Geller
-Vegan Polenta Tamale Pie with Black Beans
-Fried Leek Rings with Homemade Ketchup
-Chocolate Chip Macaroon Muffins
-Gluten-Free Pasta with a Gremolata Gratin
-Holiday fun facts
-Recipe sharing capabilities
Find us, follow us, visit us and like us on: our website, FB, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram!
Keywords: Manischewitz, Kosher, Jewish, Shabbat, Passover, Rosh Hashanah, Thanksgiving, Cooking, Recipe, Food
Your connection to the Jewish Community – at home and around the world. Thousands of individuals and families in San Diego County turn to Federation as their connection to the Jewish community.
This application features:
- Access to the Jewish Federation's newsletter
- One-touch calling and directions for easy contact
- The ability to make donations to Federation
- Instant feed from the Jewish Federation's blog
- Easy access to Federation's social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube
- Quick notifications, always allowing you to keep up to date with the Jewish Federation
- One-touch sharing, to spread the word about the Jewish Federation of San Diego County
- Up to date calendar of events
- Fan photo submission and comment wall to show your involvement, ask questions, and show your excitement
- Map of local and relevant points of interest, including Day Schools, Kosher Restaurants, and Synagogues.
Access recorded classes on Torah, Halacha (Jewish Law), Chasidic philosophy, Daily Rambam, Daf Yomi, Kabala, and more.
Keep up to date with our diverse events schedule, including family events, events for women or for men, speaker series, and more.
Find us with GPS-based directions.
Find and get GPS-based directions to local Mikveh and kosher restaurants.
Contact us with one-click dialing.