Help Signal mobile application is a messenger for business that allows companies to build p2p communication with their customers through voice, text and REST API interaction, including for a fee.
In its free version (for regular users), Help Signal is a replacement for any standard messenger and serves users to exchange text and multimedia messages, as well as peer-to-peer with Internet telephony via free VoIP calls.
The main focus of the development was on ease of use, on solving business problems and a high level of confidentiality and data security.
The mobile application HelpSignal uses built-in purchases that provide users with additional features.
Together with the free (basic) capabilities of the Help Signal mobile application, each user of the system has the opportunity to use the advanced functionality and additional communication management capabilities with other users of the Help Signal network on a paid basis.
Advanced communications functionality is provided to users through the payment of in-app purchases. The user independently decides on the appropriateness and timing of the use of the paid HelpSignal functionality.
The mobile application Help Signal implemented built-in purchases of 2 types:
a) an automatically renewed Premium Opportunity subscription (hereinafter referred to as the “Premium Subscription”) with a prepaid package validity period of: 1 month, 6 months and 12 months;
b) purchase of HelpCoin * virtual coins in the amount of: 300 coins, 500 coins and 1000 coins.
* Coins are credited to the user's internal account in the HelpSignal system with no time limit.
a) A subscription for any period of time opens up an extended functionality for the Premium User, which includes the following additional features:
1. Functional group sending advertising messages from the interface of the mobile application;
2. REST API functionality for interacting with other HelpSignal system users via chat messages (via chat bot);
3. the functionality of enabling / disabling the publicity of the profile for the possibility of building the work of your client department according to the schedule / or around the clock;
4. the function of assigning fees for receiving incoming VoIP calls from other HelpSignal users;
5. cashback up to 20% of the subscription price (including each renewal) to an internal account * in the system to allow paid VoIP calls to users who set up a charge for incoming calls.
* Accounting of Users' funds in the HelpSignal system is carried out in the units of account of the system - HelpCoin coins
b) HelpCoin virtual coins can be used to pay for outgoing VoIP calls to users who set up a charge for incoming VoIP calls. The internal rate of the 1st HelpCoin coin corresponds to the equivalent of 1 US cent.
Additional information about Premium subscription:
Automatic subscription can be canceled at any time in the settings of Google Play. All prices include applicable local sales taxes.
- Payment will be made to your Google Play account upon confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment for renewing an automatic subscription is charged within 24 hours until the end of the current period and is determined by the cost of the subscription.
- Automatic subscriptions are managed by the user independently, automatic updating can be disabled by the user by going to the account settings.
- During the active period, the current subscription can be canceled by the user without refund.