1.The question is displayed at the center by the Kanji.
2.Select the Roman alphabet of a correct pronunciation as soon as possible.
When you can answer all questions in time,Your pronunciation skill will improve.
No more kanji flashcards! No more reading test! Draw the kanji!
* 12 Grades: 6 basic grades and 6 Jouyou kanji grades.
* Remembering The Kanji levels.
* A Guide To Remember Japanese Characters levels.
* Create your own custom levels.
* Search function.
* Complete 2136 Jouyou kanji.
* Stroke Order Diagrams.
You are learning Japanese or Chinese language and having troubles with remembering hieroglyphs? Download new brain teasing touch app kanji recognizer and train you memory and attention!
Practice Japanese kanji touch and challenge your friends and players around the world in quick guessing quiz! The game is quite easy to play: you need to find a different hanzi and tap on it. But be careful, every missed touch will take away from you precious seconds!
Kanji Practice kanji draw app features:
- simple interface
- easy kanji - challenge for your attention and reaction
- useful tool for learning Japanese symbols
Try our Kanji Practice app and you will understand, that kanji are easy, you just need to be attentive! Have some fun and surprise your friends with your knowledge of Asian vocabulary.
In the Kanji Battle card game you are a japanese sorcerer. You face others that, like you, are eager to possess the powers that kirin grant to their owners. You can create powerful spells by combining the powers of the kanji on the cards. Turn by turn, sorcerers create spells until yours is the most powerful, when you beat your opponents and acquiring one of the three kirins needed to win.
Kanji Battle is a fast-paced game, easy to learn and fun to play, which will transport you to a magical Japan.
Learn japanese by playing...
Besides, if you love japanese culture and want to learn its language, with Kanji Battle you will begin to read kanji easily. The game contains all the Kanji needed for the first Japanese Language Proficiency Test, and it can be used to play as well as a language exercise.
In addition to our Beginning Kanji lessons and quizzes we have intermediate/advanced lessons on On-Yomi Reading Groups as well as Quizzes grouped by JLPT Level and over 40 Topics.
★ History and structure of the Kanji
★ Kanji Dictionary
★ Integrated lessons, quizzes and flashcards
★ Study Kanji by Topic or JLPT Level
★ On-Yomi Reading Groups
★ Kanji Animations
★ Learn through On-Yomi and Kun-Yomi vocab quizzes
★ Covers over 2,000 Kanji
Learn and practice Japanese anywhere !!!
- Learn official Jōyō list with 2136 kanji.
- Random Mode.
- Custom list.
- Romanji, hiragana or katakana reading.
- Drawing area for kanji's writting practice.
- Ability to write a story or words set that allow you reinforce kanji's memorizing and its meaning.
We Japanese learn 80-kanji first at an elementary school in a first grader.
Yes, you can learn 80-kanji same as above-mentioned in this app too!
The kanji is categorized into several groups like "number", "day of the week" to image it easily with pictures
and when you finish learning each categories, you can get "good job" stamps!
If you send your number of stamps, you can check your order/ranking!
Please enjoy learning!
*Adobe air is necessary to play this application.
*There is a possibility that ranking-system is not available in some case.(Depending on your mobile phone.)
- Hiragana and Katakana game mode.
- Full Kyōiku kanji, it is a list of 1.006 kanji, which Japanese schoolchildren should learn for each year of primary school.
- You can select betwen romaji and hiragana mode to better memorize the hiragana with kanji or for casual memorizing kanji you can use romaji.
If you find any bugs or mistake, please contact us!
Geki go over difficult kanji quiz on the obfuscation of Chinese characters.
Less often select the number of strokes, tips for decipher, the Chinese characters do not get used to feel like reading.
• You have been gathered kanji conversion is possible with a normal computer.
• The various test problem "does not correspond at all" (important ←!).
· Please use a range of hobby.
-2200 Kanji characters across 44 chapters
-Adaptive tests that focus on your weaknesses
-Tests based on radical for advanced students
-Vocabulary Lessons for compound Kanji words and phrases.
-Addictive "Assault Mode" perfect for daily drills including basic Hiragana and Katakana.
-Stat tracking and online (in-app) community high scores that reset daily.
-Eight Native Languages to choose from, including:
English, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Filipino (Tagalog)
-Covers all Kanji and much of the kanji-based vocabulary found on the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
Exercises and drills are perfect for students who have a basic grasp of Japanese and are ready to propel their recall of Kanji to the next level.
Various practice drills and a stack of flashcards for all Jōyō kanji (2141 kanji, 2010 official list) and the 5 levels of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (N5 to N1).
Choice of the JLPT or Jōyō Kanji order.
* Ten multiple choice drills on meanings, On-yomi (Chinese readings) and Kun-yomi (Japanese readings), radicals and elements.
* Two writing practice drills including stroke order animation.
* Single kanji handwriting recognition
* Single kanji Optical Character Recognition (Experimental)
With this app you will be able to check the meaning and the pronunciation of Japanese words containing kanji, whenever you want in 10 seconds (or less with recent devices) by recognizing the characters from your camera.
Therefore, you won't be bothered when you encounter a kanji you don't know.
Ideal for people who read books in Japanese, people who are learning Japanese.
Not for people who can't read Japanese at all, as this is not a translator but a dictionary.
- No need to take pictures (i.e. no sound.) This app was designed to capture in preview mode, very fast and precise.
- No internet connection required. A Japanese to English dictionary is built-in.
- Simple, intuitive, very easy to use.
Please report bugs, feedback, feature requests to the twitter account or by reviewing.
I am also using this app and I'll do my best to fix any inconvenience.
---- Main usage
1. Launch the app.
2. Move your device so that the circle at the center of the screen comes over the first character to recognize.
3. Adjust the focus. (You can use the "Refocus" button.)
---- In detail
- Recognition of vertical and horizontal texts. Automatic detection of the orientation. (Works best with vertical texts.)
- Recognition of fonts commonly used in books.
- Works best with characters printed on paper (without color changes, with a minimum of contrast with the background.)
- Ability to use the camera flash in torch mode to enlighten the text. Useful when you're reading a book.
- Focus modes: macro (to read books) / auto (for other purposes.)
- History of the last recognitions.
- Languages for the interface: Japanese, English, French.
- Storage: around 100MB of storage (SD card or internal) is required for data installation.
- RAM: around 20MB of RAM for OCR.
- Camera: some focus modes and flash modes may be unavailable on certain devices. These modes will be disabled if unavailable.
- Sharp SH-10D (dual core 1.5GHz, 4.5 inches 720x1280, android 4.0.4)
- Sharp IS05 (single core 1GHz, 3.4 inches 480x854, android 2.3.4)
- Kyocera DIGNO ISW11K (single core 1.4GHz, 4.0 inches 480x800, android 2.3.5)
On old devices, the accuracy of character recognition might depend on the performance of camera (resolution in preview mode, image quality.)
If you want to test features on your device, try the free app "Eigo Checker". It's almost the same app except that it's for the English language.
- If you encounter an error after updating your android device, try to re-install (install after uninstalling once) this app.
- If you don't understand how to use this app, please check the web site of this app, or contact me.
More from developer
Build random characters or save and share your own. Based on the original K.Hmix character machine, optimized for Android. High quality artwork.
* Desktop widget
* Caption, save, share characters
* Choose colors
* Thousands of parts
* No Ads!
NOTE: update will overwrite old data
Integrates data from Android Market with Google Checkout to provide sales insight.
* Get notified of low-rated Market comments
* Plot revenue across apps over time.
* Quantify how comments affect sales
* Observe effect of app pricing on sales