The mission of Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine (CCJM) is to provide its readers with up-to-date, practical, clinical information relevant to internal medicine, cardiology, and related fields. Consistent with this mission, CCJM focuses on timely review articles and other content that has a continuing-education orientation rather than on original research or case reports. CCJM authors, drawn from Cleveland Clinic and other top medical institutions throughout the world, are asked to identify new findings that are changing the practice of medicine and to advise readers how to apply them in daily patient care. Authors are chosen for their experience, acquired through caring for patients, teaching other physicians, and researching clinical questions.
More from developer
- Local and world-wide mileage challenges to get you moving, along with a built-in pedometer to track your progress.
- Videos, wellness tips, and a calorie converter to help keep you healthy - even when you're not walking!
- Personalized themes and challenges based on your favorite Cleveland sports teams.
- Tracking that allows you to compare yourself to other app users
The Today app is your daily one-stop mobile access to health information and more from the experts at Cleveland Clinic. The Today app delivers articles, blogs, videos and more to your smart phone or tablet – straight from our world-class experts.
- Personalize the type of health and wellness content that’s delivered to you daily
- Save articles to your Favorites
- Share with your friends or family through email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google +
- Access Cleveland Clinic Infographics
- Interact with Gallery, a highly visual way of telling stories
- Request an appointment
- Find a doctor
- Contact Us
- Access your medical records through MyChart
- Find directions to all Cleveland Clinic locations
With this app, you can:
-Search our real time database for trials by disease, phase, physician or hospital location
-Browse information on each trial’s objective, eligibility criteria, stage(s) and more
-Connect to our Cancer Answer Line for more information about a trial or to enroll patients
The app also includes contacts for patient resources, financial services information, support groups and treatment guides.
- Features of this easy-to-use app:
o A-Z list of physicians by specialty, departments or location
o Ability to bookmark physician profiles
o Tap on email or phone number to transfer a patient or to make inquiries
o Quickly write and save notes from physician profiles