Control your RFM12 power outlets, infrared devices or read sensor data like temperature.. there are endless possibilities for house and home automation! Check out the project page on our website to get inspired! Works also for many projects in the "internet of things'.
Build your own remote control ( HMI ) with the online editor on my website without knowing how to create android applications and reuse your config in other apps like the iOS (iPhone/iPad) app or the OSX Dashboard Widget!
- generic view rendering (button, slider, label, switch) for your DIY projects
- sending, receiving data over TCP sockets (like Telnet or Netcat)
- communication through local or mobile network (3g)
- use custom icons stored on SD card
- reconnect after connection errors
- support for multiple receivers
- send requests continuously while holding down a button
- display responses on labels every X miliseconds (interval updates)
- utf-8 support
Important: This application needs some hardware or software to connect to. Without such a thing nothing will happen! Please contact me if you have any problems!
More information and configuration instructions are available at netio.davideickhoff.de. There is also a demo video, which shows a working scenario where you can control IR devices and some power connectors.
(Demo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWm2Q_TL4HY )
If there are any problems please write a mail!
This app has been written by Jonas Eickhoff.
Belt.io is a central place for storing and sharing simple stuff like text or links. it gives you the convenience of quickly accessing your data from anywhere. It is sorta like a clipboard.. but more universal.. with more control.
All Devices in Sync
With a single click you can send links and text from your browser right to your device and vice versa. Anything you put in one device will instantly be available in all the others. Whether it's your phone, your tablet or your browse.
Share With Friends
Sharing with friends is as easy as sharing with yourself. Just one click. No more emailing or typing links. Anything you share with a friend is sent to their devices. You can share from your browser or directly from your phone or tablet.
- Cross platform, cross device clipboard. Share with your iPhone, iPad, and other android devices.
- Quickly share from your browser to your devices.
- Quickly share with other friends using Belt.io
- Smart notifications giving you access to the items without opening the app.
- Automatically recognize links, emails and phone numbers in text and allow fast access to the appropriate apps.
- Automatically copy items to the clipboard on receive (must be enabled in the settings).
To download the browser extensions, please visit:
Keywords: clipboard, copy, sync, cloud, share, link, send, phone, tablet, desktop, computer
This app is mainly for fixing the issue that 'ssLauncher the Original' cannot be set to the default launcher properly.
Please IGNORE this if you don’t have this issue.
If you purchased the launcher from Google Play and if you have to set the launcher every time you restart your device, please follow the instructions below.
1. install this application.
2. press home button.
3. select 'ssLauncher starter' and 'Always'
Popup widget supports two ways to create a shortcut. But the first way does not work on Nova, which has a bug for it. You can still create a shortcut by dragging 1x1 widget named 'Popup widget' from the app drawer on Nova. This is the second way!
Hide your fat widget and save the space! When you need it, pop it up!
You can create a shortcut to a widget. The widget will appear with a cool animation when clicking the shortcut.
Now this supports more features than ssLauncher, 20 or more internal background skins and changing animation speed and effect.
Main benefits of using popup widget:
1. less memory use of launcher
2. better scroll performance of launcher
3. protect widget from touch miss
• Download Report-IT Enterprise Edition Google Play for free and use on any compatible Android smartphone.
• Centrally administer all user accounts and never expose IP addresses and ports to users.
• Non-technical users simply open the app, log in with their TieServer credentials, and tap “Connect” to go live!
• Bidirectional live 15kHz audio at 24Kbps (supports live audio at 14.4Kbps).
• Report live and record simultaneously.
• Insert multiple recordings in playlists for live reports.
• Offline recording when you have no cellular coverage or Wi-Fi access.
• Manual or automatic file transfers using WAV on disconnect.
• Supports recorded audio and metadata ingest by Nétia Radio-Assist#
• Provide a TieServer login to long distance guests and interview them live.
• High security with control of which studio codecs a Report-IT user can see and use.
• Display your own/station logo and byline during a live or pre-recorded report.
• Editing recordings using compatible Android apps.
• Free support via firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently supported Android OS (June 2013)
· GingerBread (2.3+)
· Honeycomb (3.0+)
· IceCream Sandwich (4.01+)
· Jelly Bean (4.1+)
NOTE. Please enable the "Snapdragon S4 Compatibility" switch (In advanced menu) when using a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 with ICS (or other device using the Snapdragon S4 chipset) to avoid audio artefacts when recording or streaming.
Get Report-IT Enterprise 50 or 100 pack and a Tieline IP codec from Tieline now!
Contact Tieline or your favourite Tieline dealer via http://www.tieline.com/Contact-Us, or call Tieline at US +1-317-845-8000, Australia +61+8+9249-6688
For more information visit http://www.tieline.com/products/G5/Report-IT-Application-for-Android
#Note. The Autofill component of Nétia Radio-Assist requires the addition of a mapping file before this feature can be used by Report-IT EE. This is available directly from Nétia. Please contact your local Nétia agent to obtain it.
Let's say you want to clean the fish tank once a month. You could put a repeating event on your calendar for the first of every month. The problem is that at some point you are going to be busy and then remember a week or so later. Now, your calendar event is two weeks off and you have to delete it and create a new one.
With this application, you enter your activities and how frequently you need to perform them. The simple, easy to understand interface tracks all of your activities and highlights which ones are due. The application lists all of your activities in the order in which they are next due. The icon indicates whether they are overdue or not.
This application is great for "Getting things done" (GTD). Track your repetitive tasks and mark them off when complete. Keep track of when those tasks are completed and how well you are getting things done.
You can enable or disable notifications. Notifications can be sent before a task is due. You can also select how often you want to be reminded once the activity is overdue.
- Create activities which track routine, repeating tasks.
- An activity can have a repeating frequency in days. The next due date will be shown.
- Activities are listed in the order in which they are due giving you a convenient to-do list.
- Activities display an icon showing whether the activity is overdue, about to be overdue or completed on time.
- To track how often you do something without having a target (ex: to quit smoking you might track how long since your last cigarette), simply leave the frequency field empty.
- Notifications can be sent to remind you when an activity is coming up.
- Notifications can also be sent after an activity is overdue. The frequency of notifications can be set so that you don't get too many reminders.
- Each activity keeps a history of when it was completed along with the average time between completions.
- History can be displayed as a line chart (t-chart) showing the elapsed days between completing the activity. This is plotted along with the target days and the rolling average allowing you to see how you are doing at a glance.
- History can be plotted in bar charts as either the frequency by the day of the week or by the month. This can give insight into when you are most likely to complete an activity.
- Clicking on the icon in the main list view is a quick way to mark the activity complete.
- Long clicking on an activity provides a menu to mark it done, delete it, or edit it.
- A widget provides all of your activities at a quick glance. Press any item to open the activity or press on the title to open the application.
- If you upgrade to the full version, your saved activities can be sent to the full version from the main menu.
- If you main data file is ever corrupted, the application saves up to five previous versions of your data. A backup is made at most every 24 hours when saving a change. You can restore a backup data file from the main menu of the application.
This version has all of the same features as the full version. However, this version include banner ads which are not part of the full version.
Put.io is a different kind of online storage.
It works like any other storage service. Except, it can also retrieve and put files into your personal, private online space.
Made for tablets and phones running Android 2.3 and higher.
By the way, this app is open-source!
More from developer
All from your mobile devices.
More information about IPCorder NVR available at http://www.ipcorder.com
- Adjustable or predefined IP camera grid views
- PTZ camera control (pan, tilt, zoom)
- PTZ camera preset positions
- Action buttons to control external devices connected to IPCorder (switch lights on/off and more)
- IP camera status information
- Automatic stream selection (automatically change resolution according to current picture size)
- Access to multiple IPCorders
- Application secured by a password (unique encryption key is generated using the READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY permission)
- Intuitive zoom
- Compatible with IPCorder FW 2.0 and higher
- ONVIF and all major IP camera brands supported (Acti, ArecontVision, D-Link, Hikvision, IQinVision, Linksys, Lumenera, Panasonic, Sony, StarDot, VIVOTEK, Y-Can)