Control your RFM12 power outlets, infrared devices or read sensor data like temperature.. there are endless possibilities for house and home automation! Check out the project page on our website to get inspired! Works also for many projects in the "internet of things'.
Build your own remote control ( HMI ) with the online editor on my website without knowing how to create android applications and reuse your config in other apps like the iOS (iPhone/iPad) app or the OSX Dashboard Widget!
- generic view rendering (button, slider, label, switch) for your DIY projects
- sending, receiving data over TCP sockets (like Telnet or Netcat)
- communication through local or mobile network (3g)
- use custom icons stored on SD card
- reconnect after connection errors
- support for multiple receivers
- send requests continuously while holding down a button
- display responses on labels every X miliseconds (interval updates)
- utf-8 support
It's time for an update! Thanks again for your feedback - it makes the NetIO app even more awesome!
- redesigned and more customisation options
- now supports HTTPS and Basic Auth HTTPS connections
- supports UDP connections
- event-based global response listening, set multiple items with one response
- improved connection handling by adding a configurable command termination character for responses
- Calculations, transform incoming data into valuable numbers (check documentation)
- advanced runtime formatting possibilities (setting colours, images and icons)
- Slider: adding step and reset attributes
- several bugfixes
Important: This application needs some hardware or software to connect to. Without such a thing nothing will happen! Please contact me if you have any problems!
More information and configuration instructions are available at netioapp.com . There is also a demo video, which shows a working scenario where you can control IR devices and some power connectors.
(Demo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWm2Q_TL4HY )
If there are any problems please write a mail!
This app has been written by Jonas Eickhoff.
Foldr for Android is the free addition to the Foldr server software enabling effective access to your existing network shares and files from your Android devices.
Integrate Android devices into an Active Directory environment, quickly and easily.
Also works with Open Directory, OpenLDAP and share-level authentication.
VPN-less remote file access from any device - makes BYOD a reality.
Get things done quickly. With Foldr you can present all home directories and other shares on your network to your users in minutes.
Respects the underlying permissions of your network. Read only access through Foldr can be enforced if required.
Upload to the network from local storage on your device or Google Drive.
Take your files with you and save money on printing by adding them to your favourites.
Open and edit Office documents directly from the network.
Send a file from any compatible Android app to Foldr, making your workflow seamless. No need for email or other cumbersome solutions.
Create short URL links to any file on your network using either private or public mode (configurable per share).
Enable pin or complex pass code security on the Foldr app protecting your network data and locally stored files.
Shared mode removes security lock features, useful for education environments with pool devices.
You need an active subscription to use this service, for more details see http://www.my-private-network.co.uk
What do you get with our VPN service?
* access blocked sites like Facebook, Skype and Youtube
* Bypass region restricted sites and channels including TV channels and lotteries.
* Encrypt your Internet traffic on your Android through our secure VPN servers
* Hide your online activities from ISP
* Protect your privacy and data when accessing the Internet from unsafe public WiFi connections.
* Added layer of safety and security for online banking
* Bypass P2P throttling *only on our Luxembourg, Russia and Netherland servers.
* Access regional online gaming services based on location of your IP
For more details, head on to http://www.my-private-network.co.uk or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WIth LostNet NoRoot Firewall you will be able
- to block Internet access for any app. Let LostNet Firewall provide full Internet access to an app or access only in Wi-Fi networks or no access at all.
- to block access to any country/region for all your apps. Use LostNet Firewall to prevent your apps from connecting to the countries you don't trust or don't want to deal with.
- to block background activities of your apps. Surprisingly a lot of apps generate traffic while they are in background mode. LostNet Firewall may decrease your data consumption by blocking these apps.
- to capture packets (sniffer!) sent to and from your device with the sniffer tool and to analyze them using CloudShark.org. The sniffer tool of LostNet NoRoot Firewall allows you to learn details about the data your apps are sending. Use the sniffer tool to check whether your personal info is sent out. Also use the sniffer to debug applications.
- to monitor amount of data consumed by apps. This information is extremely useful if you don't have unlimited data plan. For example, use LostNet NoRoot Firewall to compare background data consumption by Skype, Viber and Whatsapp to choose which one is better for your data plan.
- to track the countries your apps are connecting to. This way LostNet Firewall Helps to detect suspicious apps and spyware.
- to receive instant notifications. Get notified when a blocked app tries to connect to Internet or when some app tries to connect to a blocked country.
- to block ad networks. As LostNet NoRoot Firewall intercepts traffic from all apps, it is capable of removing traffic to certain ad networks.
- to create multiple profiles in order to switch between specific rules for different situations. Profiles can be very useful when you want to set different rules while you are in roaming or for example when your children use your Android device.
- to save your battery life. Most of your apps perform periodic activities which bring your wireless connection on and, thus, drain your battery really fast. LostNet NoRoot Firewall can block these activities.
* NO ROOT required. All features work WITHOUT rooting
* Virtual (fake) VPN connection to control your apps. We don't tunnel your packets anywhere!
* Simple user friendly interface
* Minimum system permissions required
* Block Internet connections for any app
* Block connections to countries/regions
* Block ad networks
* Block background activities of your apps
* Packets sniffer. Capture packets sent from your device and analyze them on CloudShark.org (compatible with WireShark and tcpdump)
* Monitor per country data usage by app
* Monitor countries your apps are connecting to
* Create profiles to set specific rules for different situations (ex. roaming)
* Helpful notifications on your app activities
* Ads Free
* Saves battery life
* Intelligent suggestions to improve your Internet experience
* On/Off protection switch and widget
* Automatic launch on device restart
LostNet App and Geo Firewall Pro is available with additional features
* Malware shield. Block known malicious networks and web sites
* Block untrusted/suspicious apps in your office network (BYOD firewall)
* Block your apps during night hours
* Use sniffer without any restrictions
* View data usage on per month basis
* Switch off alert notifications
Why would you use it:
- behind corporate, school firewall/proxy, needing to connect to squid, isa/forefront proxy with authentication
Or use Drony:
- developer to examine http traffic, with embedded chrome devtools that can be used as ide
- security analyst examining how apps communicate with servers
Capture, intercept, analyze, modify, replay http requests, websockets.
Can connect to another proxy (Basic, Digest, NTLM auth support). For example Orbot.
Can act as pass-through proxy, traffic is not stored, ssl tunnel remains the same to server.
Proxy can also acts as SSL man-in-the-middle.
It generates sites certificates on the fly.
Issuer is named UNTRUSTED.
Based on WebScarab.
For transparent proxy, superuser/su/iptables are needed.
There is gui for application redirection to transparent proxy.
Can act as Web server to access captured data.
Can create pcap files that can be decrypted with wireshark.
Using Chrome Developer Tools remote web gui for display data.
Chrome devtools tab for device connections like TcpView from Sysinternals.
Chrome devtools Console acting as android shell.
If you would like some new feature in it, send request to
source code: http://code.google.com/p/sandrop/
XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1737138
Beta testing group: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sandroproxy-beta-test
YouTube, WhatsApp not working?
Example of usage:
Use stock browser and change that wi-fi uses proxy on localhost:8008
Check log tab for proxy activity, data tab for request/response content
there are ads on log tab and Google Analytics events on switching tabs
sorry for that
If you feel uncomfortable about this,
send mail and version without this will be build for you.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Common PTZ 1
Common PTZ 2
This app is designed for D-Link cameras and includes the following features:
- Guaranteed to work with all D-Link camera models listed above.
- Free to try. Receive a full refund within 30 days if you are not satisfied with our app.
- Remotely view and control all D-Link IP camera models .
- User-friendly interface. Fast loading .
- Record videos and take snapshots from your IP cameras and share videos via email
- Unlimited number of cameras. View up to 4 cameras on screen at a time .
- Instantly capture camera's screen and send via email
- Perfect for home security, pet-cam or workplaces.
- Designed for both phones and tablets .
- Pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) (available on selected models)
- Developed by 3rd party developers. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by D-Link Corp.
This app does not support audio streaming. You can see video without audio.
See video demo on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnh4JGgjsFo .
• Download Report-IT Enterprise Edition Google Play for free and use on any compatible Android smartphone.
• Centrally administer all user accounts and never expose IP addresses and ports to users.
• Non-technical users simply open the app, log in with their TieServer credentials, and tap “Connect” to go live!
• Bidirectional live 15kHz audio at 24Kbps (supports live audio at 14.4Kbps).
• Report live and record simultaneously.
• Insert multiple recordings in playlists for live reports.
• Offline recording when you have no cellular coverage or Wi-Fi access.
• Manual or automatic file transfers using WAV on disconnect.
• Supports recorded audio and metadata ingest by Nétia Radio-Assist#
• Provide a TieServer login to long distance guests and interview them live.
• High security with control of which studio codecs a Report-IT user can see and use.
• Display your own/station logo and byline during a live or pre-recorded report.
• Editing recordings using compatible Android apps.
• Free support via email@example.com
Currently supported Android OS (February 2015)
· IceCream Sandwich (4.01+)
· Jelly Bean (4.1 - 4.3 )
· Kit Kat (4.4)
· Lollipop (5.0)
Get Report-IT Enterprise 50 or 100 pack and a Tieline IP codec from Tieline now!
Contact Tieline or your favourite Tieline dealer via http://www.tieline.com/Contact-Us, or call Tieline at US +1-317-845-8000, Australia +61+8+9249-6688
For more information visit http://www.tieline.com/products/G5/Report-IT-Application-for-Android
#Note. The Autofill component of Nétia Radio-Assist requires the addition of a mapping file before this feature can be used by Report-IT EE. This is available directly from Nétia. Please contact your local Nétia agent to obtain it.
All from your mobile devices.
More information about IPCorder NVR available at http://www.ipcorder.com
- Adjustable or predefined IP camera grid views
- PTZ camera control (pan, tilt, zoom)
- PTZ camera preset positions
- Action buttons to control external devices connected to IPCorder (switch lights on/off and more)
- IP camera status information
- Automatic stream selection (automatically change resolution according to current picture size)
- Access to multiple IPCorders
- Application secured by a password (unique encryption key is generated using the READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY permission)
- Intuitive zoom
- Compatible with IPCorder FW 2.0 and higher
- ONVIF and all major IP camera brands supported (Acti, ArecontVision, D-Link, Hikvision, IQinVision, Linksys, Lumenera, Panasonic, Sony, StarDot, VIVOTEK, Y-Can)