This application let's you set you own co2 or o2 tables or use default ones.
I made this mostly for myself to prepare for the summer. Hope someone else will find if useful.
"Decrease rest period tables" calculates a series of 8 breath holds of equal length with a progressivley shorter rest period in between each.
"Increase breath hold tables" calculates a series of 8 breath holds of increasing length. The rest period remains constant throughout the table.
The Free Form table is provided to allow you to design training tables of your own.
- Please use the fields to change your times.
- Selecting the 'Use Speech' box turns on the sound.
- The 'Start tables' button will start the clock counting & present you with the on-screen prompt & table calculations
- Selecting 'View Table' will display the calculated table.
Can measure heart rate with camera, like in Instant Heart Rate app and with Zephyr, Ant+ or Polar Wearlink device via Bluetooth.
Approved for professional freediving.
Thanks to Zephyr, apnea.cz and Petr Judi for help!!!
Bluetooth 4(bluetooth Smart) support is under development!!
Learn how to hold your breath (much) longer!
If you are new to freediving - or just want to learn how to hold your breath longer - this is your training buddy. Easy setup and lots of info on the 'hows' and 'whys' (there *is* a bit of technique and knowledge that'll help you push through).
If you're a freediver or spearo (underwater hunter), this is the tool for your apnea training. Static Trainer has been adapted and improved through suggestions and ideas from freedivers around the world and can be configured to any need :)
Static Trainer speaks, counts up or down in multiple intervals, has 5 different visualizations, it logs your training sessions and much much more.
In your training session everything is adjustable (see examples); but Static Trainer is set up with standard parameters: If you're in a hurry, you only need to set *one* single parameter to get started!
Whether you simply want your buddys to go 'wooot?' when you tell them how long you can hold your breath - or if you are a freediver looking for a flexible and reliable training tool - Static Trainer is for you! :-)
Lie back, relax, listen...
Vous pouvez effectuer des exercices en travaillant la table d'O2, ou la table CO2, ou même un entrainement mixte.
Ce module est entièrement automatisé, et il n'est pas nécessaire de créer soit même les tables d'exercice.
- Informations pratiques
- Agenda complet (possibilité de mettre des alarmes sur les activités qui vous intéressent)
- Plan d'accès vers le lieu d'entrainement
- Horaires et tarifs
- Contact par email et par téléphone
- Partagez avec vos amis via Facebook/Twitter/Email/sms
Une application mobile proposée par DEV2A
Version 2.0: New "Export" & "Share" feature !!
AppNea is an Android app for detecting sleep apnea episodes.
It cannot replace medical devices and the user accepts the fact that AppNea might be imprecise in the apnea detection.
Besides, the usage of AppNea requires the user to keep his or her smartphone on his or her breast all night long: to be in the safe side for what concerns damages due to radio frequency signals, it is possible to put the device off line.
AppNea is available on Google Play.
AppNea 2.0 introduces the possibility to:
- Export AppNea data (from the option menu of the Data Display activity)
- Share AppNea data (from the Edit activity)
An Ads bar has been added in the Edit activity.
WEARING YOUR SMARTPHONE
In order to let AppNea check your breath rate and detect Apnea Episodes, it is necessary to put your smartphone on your breast.
The best method I have found, so far, consists in putting you smartphone in a small bag such as those ones you can use for running.
Then, you have to fasten it around your chest, making sure the smartphone is in vertical position (Fig. 1).
After installing AppNea on your Android smartphone, you can launch it. The first screen shows you the Introduction text and asks you to confirm the NOT-RESPONSIBILITY of the developer of AppNea (Fig. 2).
If you agree, AppNea shows you the list of all your previous tests. You can Edit or Delete them, using the contextual menu.
If you open the App options, you can add a new one, using the Option "Add Test" (Fig. 3).
Instead, "Help" brings you to this page.
After filling the field of the Title and, optionally, the field of Description, you can start the Calibration phase (60 seconds duration).
- Click on the "Calibrator" button
- Put your smartphone in the "phone-bag" that you already have fastened around your breast (in no more than 10 seconds)
- Lay in horizontal position
- Breath normally for about 10 seconds
- Hold your breath for at least 15 seconds, no more than 30 seconds
- Return to normal breathing and wait for the message at the end of the Calibration phase
If the calibration succeeds, you can read a value in the Sensibility field (Fig. 4).
Before running the AppNea test, you have to set the end of the test, by clicking on the Set End Time (Fig. 5).
- Put your smartphone in the "phone-bag" that you already have fastened around your breast
- Lay in horizonal position
- AppNea will tell you when the test is over !
At the end of the test, you will be able to:
- Read the Possible Apnea Index (PAI - Fig. 6).
- Display the data (button "Data Display" - Fig. 7) and the Export them (Option menu of your smartphone)
- Share the data (bluetooth, email and so on).
- Plot the data (button "Data Plot" - Fig. 8). Data about your Possible Apnea Index are plotted with a black line, while data about your body orientation are plotted with a green line.
QUESTIONS & FEEDBACKS
If you have any question or feedback, please contact me at: email@example.com.
Con DiveApp puedes localizar fácil y cómodamente centros de buceo, tiendas especializadas y viajes de submarinismo.
DiveApp localiza tu ubicación y te indica dónde tienes el centro o tienda más cercanos, y también te marca la ruta tanto si te desplazas en coche como si lo haces andando.
Los mejores viajes de buceo, en la palma de tu mano.
Accede a una amplia selección de viajes de buceo y contacta directamente con la agencia anunciante, sin intermediarios.
App interactiva: Dale un “me gusta” a los centros, tiendas y agencias de viajes de buceo, o guárdalos en Favoritos para crear tu propio listado.
This tool shows you how to perform a variety of tasks using the D4i, from setting up air and nitrox diving modes, through to pairing the computer with a transmitter and accessing the memory log book. Furthermore this tool features three virtual dives (air, nitrox and freedive), showing you how the D4i operates during a dive.
Perfect for users who want to get the most out of their Suunto computer, as well as dive schools who are teaching students the basics of diving with a computer.
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone's accelerometer (2 weeks trial)
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Sleep graph history
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)
- Alarm music playlists
- Nature sound lullabies with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
- Never oversleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag)
- Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
More features waiting for you to explore!
Watch our latest smartwatch integration progress and battery consumption chart here
-Calculate sling length from barrel length, head width, wishbone length and enlogation factor.
-Get information about number of pump strokes and pressure for major air guns (Omer, Cressi, Mares,...)
Arbalete, apnea, pescasub, spearfishing, sub, diving, spearfish, pesca, fishing, roller, apnea, Cressi, Omer, podvodni ribolov, ribolov
Arbalete, apnea, pescasub, spearfishing, sub, diving, spearfish, pesca, fishing, roller, apnea.
- Use imperial or metric measurements
- Plan one or more dives at once
- Find the minimum surface interval between 2 dives
- Find the maximum depth for a bottom time
- Warnings for safety stops and when dive is beyond limits
- Plan your first dive or a dive with a starting pressure group
This is a dive planner for recreational, single level dives on regular air. All dive calculations are based off of the PADI recreational diving tables. This means that you can use SCUBA Diving Planner to verify what you already calculated with the PADI dive tables is correct.
SCUBA Diving Planner can perform many of the same calculations that the PADI's Electronic Recreational Dive Planner (eRDP) can. This makes this dive planner easy to use if you already are have or are familiar with the PADI eRDP.
SCUBA Diving Planner serves as a great backup if you lose or forget your dive tables and need to plan a dive. You can plan your next dive, anywhere, anytime!
Scuba Dive Planner works only for diving with air (21% Oxygen) filled tanks, and is not made to be used when diving on enriched air (nitrox) or any other type of mix. Please note that when diving on an altitude, special considerations must be taken into account, and different dive tables should be used.
Dive computers use much more sophisticated algorithms for calculated non-decmpression limits, based on the whole dive, whereas the recreational dive tables are much more conservative and assume a square profile dive where the diver spends the entire dive at one depth.