Here are its features:
1. The expressions are categorized into 4 parts:
a. Arithmetic: Direct Expressions, Factorials, Logarithmic, Complex numbers, Trignometry
b. Equations: Linear Equations 2 variables and 3 variables, Quadratic and Cubic equations
c. Matrix: Inverse, Determinant, Co factor, Transpose
d. Statistics: Mean, Median, Standard Deviation, Sum of Squares, Geometric Mean and Variance.
2. You can also edit the expression if the image is not processed correctly i.e. if the light conditions are not appropriate. So it is better to use flash.
3. Capture the image in portrait mode.
4. You can also enter the expression yourself if not able to capture the image to get the result.
Send us your feedback so that we can improve your experience
We hope that you will enjoy this app!!!
The Soft Heights
Some of the many prominent features include:
* full fledged scientific calculator
* saving and restoring computations/calculations
* complete algebra system using SymPy library (integration, differentiation, polynomials, algebra etc.)
* graphical rendering of equations
* function plotting
* python programming (complete suite)
If you like the app, please give us a good rating. If you are not happy with the app, please mail us. We are working hard to improve the interface and a better rating will motivate us to do the same.
Note:: We have very high regard for customer satisfaction. If you have any difficulty, please let us know. If we are not able to rectify in a short time, we will promptly refund your amount.
You can use MathScript as a calculator, function plotter, polynomial manipulation tool, equation solver (algebraic, differential, linear etc.), calculus tool (integration, differentiation, of arbitrary functions), matrix solver (linear algebra), units converter, finance tool (PMT,PV,FV. etc.), programming shell (complete python package), etc... It also contains interesting math puzzles that make you learn math in fun way. Train your brain to use mathematics whenever possible,
Many of the features are available only in the advanced computing tools like Matlab*# and Mathematica*#.
Add even half of the above features and the cost of other similar products in the market would easily cross $20. Our aim is to make the Math tools affordable by all. The pricing is maintained to be low, and will be maintained that way in near future. Give a try and let us know how you feel (feedback button available in Help).
NOTE1:: Please use the in-built tutorials (Menu->"Learn n solve") to learn how to use the software. More than 10 tutorials are designed to cover all basic topics. More will be added.
NOTE2:: First time installation involves downloading three open source libraries (Python, SymPy and JsMath). Please be patient till the software completes the installation.**
WEBSITE:: Please visit us at
KIND REQUEST:: We implement the user suggestions and reviews as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the Android market platform does not provide a mechanism to reply to the market reviews. Please check out the latest version software and enable auto-update to obtain latest copy. In case you have any suggestions/complaints, please provide a feedback using the application (Menu->Help->Feedback). We will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible.
***MathScript collects anonymous usage statistics using google analytics. The statistics will be used to customize the keyboard layout and provide advanced features in future versions. Once we have adequate data, the usage statistics will be displayed in our website***
* Categorized help system
* Accessible code-snippets for quick computation
* Enhanced editor interaction
* 3D plotting
* Kids mode (would be impossible to make mistakes)
* Lessons for school kids with solvable questions
* Math Puzzles ( for learning math the fun way )
** Just too many of them. Keep your auto-update on!!
*# Matlab and Mathematica are registered trademarks of MathWorks and Wolfram
MATLAB, short for matrix laboratory, was invented in the late 1970s by Cleve Moler, of the University of New Mexico. He wanted to provide his students with access to some mathematics libraries without having to master the FORTRAN programming language. This product was revamped and commercialized in the mid 1980s.
This software was initially adopted by control design engineers and rapidly spread to many other domains. Current users include universities, engineering schools, and colleges, especially for teaching mathematics subjects such as linear algebra and numerical analysis. Engineers, scientists, and many others are constantly finding new uses for this software and its competitors.
MATLAB users learn the the MATLAB language, also known as M-code or M. Users can enter M-code commands at the Command Window prompt, >>. This is similar to working from the Windows or Linux command prompt. Of course command sequences may saved as a script or a function via the MATLAB Editor.
MATLAB is often called "Matrix Laboratory". It is frequently used with one-dimensional vectors, two-dimensional matrices, and multi-dimensional arrays. For example, it includes dozens and dozens of functions that create and manage matrices. The surf, plot3 and mesh functions are among the dozens of three-dimensional graphics functions.
This software can call functions and subroutines which are written in the C or FORTRAN programming languages. MATLAB can call libraries written in Java and ActiveX. But if you want to call MATLAB from Java you will have to purchase additional software. Or, if you are that kind of person with time on your hands, you can write your own.
I hope this app tutorials for matlab help you save more times to learn this software.
Inquisitum.co.uk is an online learning center. We host training courses and associated material to aid anyone to learn new technologies.
Our focus on vocational subjects to help anyone pick up new skills quickly, easily and most importantly our courses are either completely free to access or come with a small, one-off fee.
Our courses are available online through any browser, or can be accessed on tablets and smart phones. Most courses have Android apps available in the Google Play store for easy access. Android apps do require an internet connection so we can provide with updated content seamlessly.
The courses we publish are also changing and improving all the time. New material, like glossaries, quizzes, exercises and new lessons are being added constantly. To this end, you need to have internet access when running the app - this helps ensure you have up to date information and the best material possible.
AWork supports Octave (Matlab) scripting language for symbolic calculations (integration, plotting, differentiation, simplifications, solving equations etc.).
It is a port of jMathLab (http://jwork.org/jmathlab) project available for desktops and servers.
AWork supports the BeanShell (http://www.beanshell.org/) scripting language. One can access the the complete Java API and external numerical JAVA libraries using the BeanShell editor integrated into the AWork IDE.
AWork documentation and examples of symbolic and numeric calculations are given here: http://jwork.org/scavis/android/
All bug reports and comments are addressed here: http://jwork.org/scavis/forum/viewforum.php?id=6
Please use this link if you need to fix a problem
This is an application designed for engineers but can be used by anyone. Once you open the app you'll see a simple calculator with a swipe keyboard but there's much more behind.
NOTE: SWIPE THE KEYBOARD TO SEE ALL THE FEATURES
Landscape mode plays nicely with your tablet. Most of the features are just a tap away now.
This is a powerful application which has the following features:
- Equation Solver: You can solve almost any equation. It supports:
-> Non-linear equations: Any type of equation, such as: 5*x+sin(x^3+2)=8 (up to 10 equations and variables, you can see 2 equations solved in the screenshots)
-> Linear equations: Like 2*x+3*y=8, -3*x+6*y=3 (up to 10)
-> Polynomials: Up to grade 20 (complex and non-complex solutions)
-> Simple: Perfect for thermodynamic tables with only one variable (for example Temperature)
-> Double: 2 variables interpolation. See screenshots for a preview
- Curve fitting
-> You can get the closest curve given a set of points. You can choose between: linear, parabola, 3-degree polynomial, power, exponential, logarithmic or even create your own curve. The tool will calculate square R too.
- Matrices: Since version 1.3 you can use matrices. Matrices are made of complex and real numbers and contain most common operations. Functions and operators currently supported: +, -, *, /, determinant, transpose, ^,.^,.*,./, ^-1 (Inverse), get, set, eyes (Identity matrix), ones. You can sum a number to a matrix similarly to Matlab, power each element individually...
- Vectors: Complex/real vectors with dot and cross multiplication (besides the applicable methods found in matrices)
- Function editor: Create as many functions as you want and save them under different categories. Using custom functions is extremely easy and very helpful. You can describe the functions and variables. Furthermore, you can take a photo that may help you understand and use the function correctly. Functions can be used in the calculator as well as in the equation solver.
- 2D function plotter (Still in beta)
- Converter: It's useful to have a converter inside the app. It's got 19 conversions: length, area, volume, angle, time, speed, acceleration, flow, mass, force, torque, energy, density, pressure, dynamic viscosity, kinematic viscosity, temperature and currency.
- Wolfram Alpha search: Just touch the search button
- Complex numbers: The calculator supports complex numbers in both rectangular and polar notation. Polar notation us useful for phasors in Circuit Analysis.
- Variables: Just save any number as a variable and use it later.
- Constants: 6, more in next updates.
- Easier decimal notation: 1.000000 is 1, 99999999 is 9.999E7 (depending of the decimal precision)...
- And probably more features in the future!
- INTERNET: To browse WolframAlpha
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To store custom function photos in the SD card if available
This application can be moved to the SD card so it only takes about 1.3MB of Internal Storage.
Rated 5/5 by AppCraver:
Rated 5/5 by AppleBitesize:
TheAppleBites.com: "High School Math becomes easy with Math Pro." Read the full review here:
"Math Pro" will take you through high-school Math and beyond. It is a powerful tool that is overflowing with the tutorials, examples, and solvers from the following applications: Algebra Pro, Geometry Pro, Probability Pro, Statistics Pro, PreCalculus Pro, and Calculus Pro.
"Math Pro" covers an astonishing array of topics:
- Classifying Numbers
- Points and Lines
- Systems of Equations
- Linear Programming
- Word Problems
- Linear Programming
- Direct and Inverse Variation
- Zeros and End Behavior
- Synthetic Division
- Remainder Theorem
- Domains and Ranges
- Compositions of Functions
- Inverse Functions
- Piecewise Functions
- Quadratic Functions
- Quadratic Formula
- Perimeter, Area and Volume
- Distance Formula
- Distance from Point to Line
- Law of Sines
- Law of Cosines
- Solving Triangles (SSS, SAS, AAS, ASA, SSA)
- Similar Triangles
- Congruent Triangles
- 30-60-90 Triangles
- 45-45-90 Triangles
- Perpendicular Bisectors
- Regular Polygons
- Logic Statements
- Postulates and Theorems
- Geometric Proofs
- Venn Diagrams
- Survey Results
- Taking Balls from Urns
- Replacement vs. Non-Replacement
- Independent Events
- General Card Problems
- Expected Value
- Birthday Problem
- Five Number Summaries
- Linear Regression
- Normal Distributions
- Chebyshev's Theorem
- Binomial Distributions
- Poission Distributions
- Exponential Distributions
- Chi Squared Distributions
- Confidence intervals
- Uniform Random Number Generator
- Binomial Random Number Generator
- Gaussian Random Number Generator
- Poisson Random Number Generator
- Exponential Random Number Generator
- Logarithmic Functions
- Exponential Functions
- Rational Functions
- Compound Interest
- Graph Symmetry
- Conic Sections
- Arithmetic Sequences
- Geometric Sequences
- Binomial Expansion
- Complex Numbers
- Rectangular and Polar Notation
- Rectangular/Polar Conversions
- Standard Unit Circle
- Unit Circle Representations of the Six Trig Functions
- Attributes and Graphical Representations of the Six Trig Functions
- Changes in Amplitude, Period, Horizontal Shifts and Vertical Shifts
- Formulas and Identities
- Degree/Radian Conversions
- Inverse Trig Functions
- Reference Angles
- Simplifying Trig Expressions
- Angles of Elevation and Depression
- Polar curves: Limacons, Rose Curves, and Lemniscates
- RDQ, LDQ, SDQ and NDQ
- Equations of Tangent Lines
- Partial Derivatives
- Implicit Differentiation
- Chain Rule
- Product Rule
- Quotient Rule
- Related Rates Problems
- Optimization Examples (Min/Max)
- Derivatives of Inverse Functions
- Taylor and Maclaurin Series
- Derivative Tables
- Derivatives of Integrals
- Arc Length
- Riemann Sums
- Fluid Problems
- Double Integrals
- Integration by Parts
- Definite and Indefinite Integrals
- Volumes of Solids of Revolution
- Cross Sectional Volumes
- Integral tables
- Position, Velocity and Acceleration
- Calculus Theorems
If you like my app, please leave a review! If you don't like my app, please email me with your constructive feedback!
I welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions:
I will answer your math questions for free on facebook:
Free “Step by step” for all functions.
OFFLINE: app does not require access to the internet.
ALL AVAILABLE FUNCTIONS:
[+] matrix addition
[+] matrix multiplication
[+] multiplication by number
[+] matrix transposition
[+] find determinant (Gauss)
[+] definition of the rank
[+] find determinant (Minors)
[+] System Of Linear Equation (A)x=(B) (Gauss)
[+] System Of Linear Equation (A)x=(B) (Kramer)
[+] matrix equation (A)(X)=(B)
[+] matrix equation (X)(A)=(B)
[+] LU decomposition
[+] inverse matrix (Minors)
[+] matrix power
[+] dot product
[+] length of vector
[+] cross product
[+] angle between vectors
[+] build vector by points
[-] new functions (vector algebra)
[-] export to Maple, MathLab, Wolfram
[-] clipboard for cells
Download assistant for solving problems in areas such as: linear algebra, analysis, economics, differential equations and computer graphics.
Download IEEE papers in VLSI and Matlab.First time download occupies approximately 20MB of space.Access all latest IEEE papers offline.We develop IEEE paper concept using Verilog HDL/Matlab and customize as per requirement.
You can see some of our project demo in YouTube,http://www.youtube.com/verilogcourseteam
We keep updating our repositories so please do check the "Notification"tab in the app.
Parents and students have asked for a more advance version of our very popular “Math Practice Flash Cards” App and here it is!
★ A fun educational game to become a Math PRO! Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
★ Create unlimited set of math flash cards for any skill level.
★ Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division.
★ Advance multiple choice.
★ Card values can range from 0-99 and are fully customizable per quiz.
★ Answer can be Multiple Choice or entered though the Numeric Keypad.
★ Clean user interface.
★ Stores the last time and performance for each quiz.
★ The last fastest time with a perfect score is displayed to help motivate students practice and improve.
★ Negative answers are allowed.
★ Students can redo a missed cards until correct.
★ Parents and educators can preset the card decks and limit the number of cards per practice quiz.
★ Fun mode and sounds are available to keep early learners entertained while they learn.
★ Speed mode lets the student reach the next question without animations.
★ Comes preset with 4 card decks.
Name: Math PRO
- multiple formula calculations
- plot with multiple functions
- modulo calculation with big integer
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
More from developer
Integrals of Rational Functions
Integrals with Roots
Integrals with Logarithms
Integrals with Exponentials
Integrals with Trigonometric Functions
Products of Trigonometric Functions and Monomials
Products of Trigonometric Functions and Exponentials
Integrals of Hyperbolic Functions
This version serves as a complete reference for indefinite integrals, and includes evaluation of definite integrals noted above. The only user input required is the upper(ul) and lower limits(ll) of integration and any required constants(a,b,c,n). Never again enter a function.
All solutions are validated using the Octave "quad" function or Matlab "int" function. If "Not a Number" (NaN) is returned, please email the developer with the function number, constants and the integration limits (ul and ll) and the problem will be evaluated and corrected.
Links to online references are also provided.
We welcome comments and suggestions for improvement at email@example.com.
Certified Weld Inspectors (CWI)
I & C Techs
Not affiliated with any of the rss feeds.
Internet access is required.
This version supported by banner ads.
- adjust refresh interval
- easily add new feeds from the browser via the share feature, or use the built in "add feed" feature.
- import/export the feed list from OPML
- retrieve the full text of the feed when the content is truncated
- star your favorite entries
- filter your feed by keywords or regular expressions
- delete group or feed
- group your feeds (comes preloaded with NEWS (3 feeds), SPORTS (10 feeds) and FINANCE (2 feeds)
This app is "ad supported" with banner ads only.
We welcome comments and suggestions for improvement at firstname.lastname@example.org.