- Create custom events (e.g. New Call, On Scene, Car Accident, Trespassing, etc.)
- Save Time
- Save location
- Add/View/Edit event pictures
- Add/View/Edit event notes
- View single or multiple events on map
- Generate PDF reports of any combination of events
- Share the reports through email and many other methods
*Feel free to contact me with any problems, comments, or suggestions
- Text events to others without smart phones
- Create event buttons with custom fields (e.g. interview cards)
- Email raw logs (pictures as attachments)
Simulate a PoliceLight, joke with your friends! It can be used as Ambulance or Firefighter lights as well!
This is the ONLY police lights application that allows you to customize your lights in every little detail!
Transform your phone into police lights with authentic police sounds. Are you more the fire department guy or do you like ambulances more? No problem, just choose any of our pre made profiles or create your own. Simply select the color and the flash time. Arrange them in the sequence you want and pick one of the many sounds, quick and easy! Now you’re ready to prank your friends or use it for your own safety.
Now with another innovative and amazing feature! Sync your Police Lights with other devices and let them play the same Profile at the same time! You can use as many devices as you like! This will maximize the police lights effect!
You can now use your favorite Police Lights siren sound and animation as your ring tone - this way YOU WILL NEVER MISS A CALL AGAIN.
You can set your Police Lights siren sound and animation as a alarm to wake you up - believe me, this will CERTAINLY WAKE YOU UP :-)
Police Lights has been rated as the most customizable police lights application in the market, no other App like this gives you the possibility to change the colors, frequencies, flashing patterns and saving them in your own profiles! And if you prefer a simple, intuitive and modern design that fits to your ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) Android phone, Police Lights is the way to go.
A little summary of the amazing Features:
- Create your own profiles and save them
- Choose color, frequency and flashing patterns
- 22 amazing Sounds available!!!!
- Set your Police Lights as a Ringtone
- Set your Police Lights as an Alarm Clock
- Sync your Police Lights with friends
- 2 widgets
Which permission is used for what reason:
- android.permission.INTERNET -> Sync mode
- android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE -> Sync mode
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE -> Ringtone
- android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS -> saving profiles and ringtones
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE -> Ringtone
- android.permission.WAKE_LOCK -> Alarm Clock
- com.android.vending.BILLING -> InApp purchases
Hint: The app contains ads. Not because we want to, but because we need to if you want any updates... We've placed the ads in a way the user does not get interrupted while using the app. Anyways, if you purchased a single item (any item) in the app, ALL ads will DISAPPEAR FOREVER!
If you want to support us like us on Facebook or buy the Pro version!
Like us on: http://www.facebook.com/papers.ch
Follow us on: http://twitter.com/#!/papersDev
Circle us on: https://plus.google.com/103020151444535745853
The complainant has to provide the following details :
+ Complainant's Name, Father's/Mother's Name, Address, Mobile No, Email ID,Place of Loss in Delhi, Date of Loss, Time of loss (optional)
+ Lost Article(s) with Description (upto 10)
+ Brief of complaint.
+ On lodging of Lost Report (after clicking register button), complainant will get LR no. and other details prompt of lodging the report with Delhi Police with option of View/Download and Save/Exit.
+ In case saved, complainant can retrieve it in future by clicking the retrieve button.
+ On prompt complainant will also get link to generate and view the report.
Any agency or an individual has an option to verify the authenticity of the report, by entering the LR no by visiting the website of Delhi Police i.e. http://delhipolice.nic.in
To Access this application, users should have proper data / WiFi connection to
The application belongs to the Tools and Entertainment Categories and includes Police Light (LED), Siren, Radio and Tools for alarm and protection. Application Objective: To self-protect, protect assets, fun and surprise others. Warning: Do not use application for bad. Usage Instruction: Run the Application. Menus: About Menu: You will receive information on the application introduction and update information when the update is done.
Security Menu: By clicking on this menu, the car alarm mode will detect any movements in 5 to 10 seconds after activation. If a movement is detected, light and siren alarms work then send message to your sub phone number. Then, if no movement is detected after alarms, the movement detection mode is reactivated. Activate and test by placing it inside your car window.
Radio menu: You may use this menu in case the bad guys bully you in the street. The voice will be in English by next update.
Lights & Sirens Menu: You may select different flash lights and sirens using this menu.
Taser menu: if you meet the bad guys you can use it
Led Text menu: You can use LED text what you want show you can chand text and change flash time delay
Flash light menu: You can use Light Torch in night
PS: The updates with further opportunities will be constantly developed.
* It prevents your smartphone from sending out the names of Wi-Fi networks it wants to connect to over the air. This makes sure that other people in your surroundings can not see the networks you've connecte to, and the places you've visited.
* If your smartphone encounters an unknown access point with a known name (for example, a malicious access point pretending to be your home network), it asks whether you trust this access point before connecting. This makes sure that other people are not able to steal your data.
Wi-Fi Privacy Police does not have any negative impact on your battery. In fact, you may see your battery life increase by using this app.
View our paper at https://doclib.uhasselt.be/dspace/handle/1942/17224 for more technical information.
Wi-Fi Privacy Police is an app developed at the Expertise Center for Digital Media, a research institute of UHasselt. It is open source, with its source code being publicly available at https://github.com/BramBonne/privacypolice .
A lot of effort went into making this app work flawlessly. If you, however, run into any problems when using this app, nor the app developers, nor the UHasselt take responsibility. You are encouraged to report any issues at firstname.lastname@example.org or via GitHub at https://github.com/BramBonne/privacypolice/issues/new ; we will try to fix them as soon as possible.
Note to those using CyanogenMod: make sure that Privacy Guard is not blocking access to Wi-Fi Privacy Police, as it will then not be able to see the available networks. This will cause Wi-Fi Privacy Police to disable access to all of them.
Presenting the The Mumbai Taxi and Rickshaw Card v4.0
See the changelog for more information.
The Mumbai Taxi and Rickshaw Card app shows you the correct and most accurate fare/tariff for Mumbai Taxi Cabs and Auto Rickshaws.
Never get cheated again.
It has night rates too!
The update took me some time because I wanted the UI to look just right, and be intuitive and user-friendly unlike several other clone apps that are on the Play Store right now.
The application belongs to the Tools and Entertainment Categories and includes Police Light (LED), Siren, Radio and Tools for alarm and protection. Application Objective: To self-protect, protect assets, fun and surprise others. Warning: Do not use application for bad. Usage Instruction: Run the Application. Press menu button and adjust the setting. Touch the screen to start. Menus: About Menu: You will receive information on the application introduction and update information when the update is done. Car Alarm Mode Menu: By clicking on this menu, the car alarm mode will detect any movements in 5 to 10 seconds after activation. If a movement is detected, light and siren alarms work. Then, if no movement is detected after alarms, the movement detection mode is reactivated. Activate and test by placing it inside your car window. When you want to deactivate Car Alarm Mode, just select one of the lights in the Lights Menu. Radio menu: You may use this menu in case the bad guys bully you in the street. The voice will be in English by next update. Lights Menu: You may select different flash lights using this menu. Sounds Menu You may change the siren using this menu. Languages Menu: This menu is on the stock and changing language will be enabled in the future. Set Current Sound as Ringtone Menu: The selected siren sound can be set as a ringtone on your mobile using this menu. Exit menu: Exit application. P.S.,
The updates with further opportunities will be constantly developed.
3DMark - The Gamer's Benchmark
3DMark is a graphics benchmark used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world's leading technology companies. It's the industry standard gaming performance benchmark, a professional-grade testing tool available to you for free.
• The world's most popular benchmark test since 1997.
• Developed by Futuremark, the benchmark experts.
• Test your device's GPU and CPU performance.
• Compare the fastest Android, iOS, Windows and Windows RT devices.
• 100% free. No ads. No in-app purchases. No restrictions.
Accurate and impartial benchmark tests
Use 3DMark Ice Storm for device-to-device comparisons of mainstream mobile devices. Ice Storm is an OpenGL ES 2.0 benchmark test that uses fixed off-screen rendering at 720p then scales the output to fit the native display resolution of your device. Ice Storm includes two graphics tests designed to stress the GPU performance of your device and a physics test to stress its CPU performance.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme for device-to-device comparisons of high performance mobile devices. Ice Storm Extreme raises the off-screen rendering resolution to 1080p and uses higher quality textures and post-processing effects in the graphics tests to create a more demanding load for the latest smartphones and tablets.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Unlimited for chip-to-chip comparisons of the hardware inside your device without vertical sync, display resolution scaling and other operating system factors affecting the result. In Unlimited mode the rendering engine uses a fixed time step between frames and renders exactly the same frames in every run on every device. The frames are rendered in 720p resolution "offscreen" while the display is updated with small frame thumbnails every 100 frames to show progress.
Benchmarks you can trust
3DMark and PCMark are the only mobile benchmarks protected by rules for manufacturers. What's more, all our benchmarks are supported by detailed technical guides that explain exactly what's being measured and how the scores are calculated. Better benchmarking starts here.
3DMark technical guide:
Futuremark benchmark rules:
OS: Android 4.0 or later
Memory: 1 GB (1024 MB)
Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 compatible
Storage: 33 MB app, 206 MB app + tests
3DMark app is 33 MB. The Ice Storm benchmarks are a further 173 MB download, installed when you first run the app. You can uninstall benchmarks to free up storage space, while leaving 3DMark installed and available to browse your saved scores and the Best Devices list.
This app is for non-commercial use only
• Business users contact email@example.com for licensing.
• Members of the press please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The free application gives citizens the ability to:
- Capture a photo from the app or use one that already exists on the device
- Enter details about an incident; who, what , when, where, and why
- Automatically dial the 1-866-4-SAFE-NJ tips phone number if on a phone
- Automatically find and use the device’s location or enter an address
- Report detailed subject and vehicle descriptions
- Include contact information or remain anonymous if preferred
Note – This application is not intended for emergency purposes. Please dial 911 or your local police department in the event of an emergency.
* indicates a trademark registered in the United States to the Metropolitan Transit Authority
2. Display of platform no as well as platform side.
3. Display train incoming time and time to reach on destination
4. Able to suggest trains if not on same line (Harbour/ western/Central)
5.Find bus route by bus number
6.Get all buses that halt on any bus stop location
7. Search bus between source and destination
8. Break journey and show two buses if no single bus goes from source to destination.
9. List AC and Normal bus for any bus stop
10. Display distance and Fare between two stop. (Fare updated as per 1 April 2013)
All this information is available offline and no internet connection is needed.
The special feature about this application is that it not only search bus from on bus-stop to other, but also it can search bus going from one area to other area.
While creating this App, I tried hard to provide you most accurate data but it might happen that some data displayed in the application is not 100% accurate. Please use it as per your discretion.
★★★ Additional unlimited custom patterns
★★★ The loudest fire truck siren
★★★ Emergency light
★★★ Real police siren sound
★★★ You feel like a police patrolling the streets
★★★ The brightest lights can be used as a warning signal
★★★ The brightest lights are useful for walks at night
★★★ Useful for parties, rave, techno, disco and cop cosplay
★★★ Use it at rock, electro swing dance, house, concerts.
Prank your friends, put your phone in the back of his or her car, your friends will be thinking police follows them. If you want to dance with the brightest light just download Police Lights.
Police Lights is the best police simulator game!
KPMG in India is one of the leading providers of Tax, regulatory, business advisory and risk services. This application gives you access to KPMG in India’s latest thought leadership, press releases as well as issues and insights for a wide range of industries and issues.
With KPMG in India application you can:-
• View business insights categorized by sectors and service lines;
• Download reports in PDF format;
• Access press releases and news articles;
• Subscribe to disciplines/sectors/topics of interest; and
• View map and coordinates of KPMG in India offices along with links to Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn and Twitter pages.