The KPSCVaani is an application for Karnataka/India competitive exams for government job aspirants, which provides job alerts, notification, Previous Question Papers, CutOff Marks, Study-Materials and other updates regularly for following departments KPSC, Karnataka State Police, KAS, Forest department, KPTCL, WRD, BWSSB, KSRTC, BMTC, FDA, KTET, KEA, FDA, SDA, PDO, PSI, PC, Group C, Excise Department, Bank and Central jobs.
The app also has a collection of the previous question papers for all the above mentioned jobs.
Features of the application:
* Job news: Latest job alerts, news and notifications
* Flash news: Current employment/Recruitment information, alerts, updates
* Buy books online: Recommended books to buy for competitive exams
* Quiz : Provide Daily Quiz and Weekly Quiz for Aspirants
* Question Papers: The previous question papers for respective departments
* Cut-Off: Previous year recruitment cut off marks
* Prediction: Expected cut off marks on the basis of candidate's entries
* Institutes: Detailed information of the various competitive exam coaching centres in the state which offers coaching to the aspirants
* Blogs: Useful tips for how to prepare for exams, recommended books to read and other information.
HESCOM, BESCOM, CHESCOM, SSC, UPSC, Railway, IRCTC, Police, Defense, SSC inspector, KSRTC Jobs.
Source: We collect information from various government official websites like http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in, https://ksp.gov.in/ which have permissions to use their content. We work diligently to provide accurate information to the users. For books, we update them based on the cover pages and the descriptions given in them.
Disclaimer: All the information on this application is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. kpscvaani does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this application, is strictly at your own risk. kpscvaani will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our application. Even though we show contents from government websites, We are a private entity (registered under msme India) who provides services and does not have any relationship with any of the government departments. From our app, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’. Source for few images is Internet. For the section 'Current Affairs' the sources might be from individual users, where we won't be knowing authenticity of it. Kindly contact us if you have any concerns over it.
Please be also aware that when you leave our application, other sites may have different privacy policies terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
For any queries please contact us on email@example.com