Love this keyboard on my phone, Note 3, so I bought for my Nexus 7 Bought the customizing option but it is not allowing me to customize, keeps sending me back to the purchasing page.
Fantastic, but tablet version lacks swiping I love this keyboard for customisation and such, and its neat that the phone version has swiping functionality but that's sorely lacking in this tablet version, which is definitely the way I prefer to type. Regardless, solid keyboard.
Not so good. I gave up It lags when using in Chrome. It needs option to adjust key width in vertical mode, not just height. It's too slim even on 10inc Sony Xperia Tablet. We should be able to use full thumb not just top of it. Remove quick settings button elsewhere and use that space for key width. Also for God sake, add option to turn off suggestion bar. Some of us aren't using it. Maybe an option to have numbers instead of suggestion bar? Eventually, I got tired of lag, crashes and uninstalled.
Needs to offer a full free limited trial. I dont mind paying for a good keyboard, but i like to test out the features that I will be using primarily. Can i make this keyboard transparent? Tired of being forced to pay for apps just to test them out.
Still no cursor keys with the standard keyboard !! When will you be implementing cursor keys into the standard keyboard? SwiftKey is starting to look like a better keyboard which I thought I would never be saying :-(
How? How can I use it? It always say that connection timeout?? Pls. Help me..
• 6 new languages-Assamese, Punjabi, Albanian, Macedonian, Georgian and Swahili
• Create ATR shortcuts with 2-4 characters
• Known issues with Samsung email-Suggestion bar, Remove Accents, Revert function will not be supported
• No suggestions for Evernote, Polaris, Kingsoft, Team Viewer, and URL fields
• Smart Punctuation (dictionary update required)
• Remove accents feature is not supported for Kingsoft and Polaris
Fast input over 3000 emoji, emoticon, smiley and sticker conveniently everywhere