"I'm so excited to present my first ever app - the most advanced, robust, comprehensive cooking app ever built! I personally created 100% of the content in this app - 63 of my most requested recipes from the many regions of Italy each with it's own video and still images made exclusively for this app. Then I added 25 technique and kitchen basics videos along with my own, personal introduction. This app allows me to get as close as I've ever been to personally cooking with you in your kitchen. So grab some extra-virgin olive oil, and let's cook some great food!!" - Mario Batali
A new vision for what a cooking app can be – the most advanced and comprehensive cooking app yet.
• Complete support for Android 1.6 or higher
• Browse recipes by region, course, prep-time, season, category of food or kid-friendliness.
• Videos showing Mario cooking all 63 recipes, plus 25 more technique and kitchen basic videos – over 5 total hours of video!
• Still images that accompany every recipe step.
• Extensive, intuitive bookmarking feature lets users cook more than one recipe at a time and jump quickly to favorites.
• Built-in timers for any recipe step that requires timing.
• Food pairings that link relevant recipes.
• Wine pairings with Mario’s notes on varietals and a wine list describing each wine.
• Fully automated, multi-view, one-click shopping lists that you can check off at the grocery store.
• An extensive glossary of terms
• Facebook integration so you can share your cooking stories via the web.
• Original, unique, fun user interface to link it all together.
* Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any issues installing or using this wonderful app. We're standing by to help you through any problems.
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Check out helpful recipe and How-To Videos on select recipes. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES, VIDEOS AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
WATCH HELPFUL RECIPE VIDEOS on select recipes.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
- Recipe Box: Syncs with your Allrecipes Recipe Box! Recipes feature step by step instructions, home cook reviews with awesome tips, photos, nutrition and more.
- Videos: More than a thousand mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions.
- Seasonal Recipes: Get inspired by special seasonal recipes that change daily.
- Shopping List: Add recipes or ingredients to your shopping list, and cross them off at the store.
- Sharing: Write reviews, add photos, pin, post, text, and email your cooking victories.
- Super Search: Search by dietary need, cooking time, and even the ingredients you do and don't want. Or, use Dinner Spinner (phone only) to shake things up!
Last but not least, a fun new look and feel!
★ The most powerful way to search the recipe sites you love
Why waste time sifting through the wrong recipes? Our unique search filters allow you to find the perfect recipes by cuisine, taste, diet (Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo), nutrition, allergies (dairy, gluten, seafood, and more), cook time, technique, and more – so the recipes you find first are the right ones. No need to worry, we have all of your favorite recipes for cooking from top recipe sites and from the best food blogs like Chow, Serious Eats, and Steamy Kitchen. Find something that meets your tastes and nutrition preferences in a snap.
★ Collect, save and organize your favorite recipes in your digital recipe box
Saving your favorite recipes couldn’t be easier. With the simple tap of a ‘Yum’ button, your faves are stashed for safekeeping in a digital recipe box. Once saved, create personal collections for easy organization, sharing of your recipes, and easy view when cooking and shopping.
★ Discover recipe recommendations, just for you
Set up your taste and nutrition preferences and we’ll only serve up recipes that match. As you use Yummly, like magic, it learns about you like (and don’t like). Yummly will provide you with food recipe recommendations every day that you are sure to love. In a bit of a food rut? Let Yummly help you out with a cornucopia of tasty suggestions for cooking. The more you Yum, the better it gets!
★ Personalized Diets
Have a special diet? Are you trying to eat vegan, paleo, or gluten free? Do you have an allergy to peanuts or shrimp? Do you dislike cilantro? Yummly has you covered! We scour recipes across the web we automatically filter out recipes that don’t match your tastes, allergies, and diets. Simply Yum recipes to easily create diet specific collections in your recipe box.
Find inspiration for your next meal. Access over 350,000 recipes, featured collections and menus, curated by season, holiday, course, lifestyle, diet, and more. Read reviews and ratings by fellow home cooks to help you decide what’s for dinner.
Store all your recipes in one place. Save favorites and recipes to try. Add personal recipes or clip from your favorite sites.
Grocery shopping made smart and easy. BigOven will convert your recipes into a simple list, sorted alphabetically and by department.
Plan this week’s upcoming meals. Share your menu plan via email.
Use Up Leftovers
Use up what’s in your fridge. Type in up to three ingredients, and we’ll show you what you can make.
Enrich your cooking experience with an ad-free BigOven Pro membership. Find recipes that cater to your diet and lifestyle with ingredient-by-ingredient Nutrition Insight and advanced search filters. Create custom folders to store recipes for any occasion. Upload an unlimited number of recipes.
In the culinary category there are also two basic classes of people as I see it: the Bakers and the Cooks. Baking is a very precise science. Flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, soda, milk, buttermilk, flavorings, shortening, oil, butter or other ingredients are used in a variety of ways in baked goods recipes, but they interact with each other in very specific ways. Measurements have to be precise or it's disasterville in the kitchen.
Commercial bakers even weigh their ingredients to assure they're using just the right amount. Cookbooks have recipes that are tested and re-tested until the directions shown, if followed, will result in a tasty dish. There is very little room for personal variations unless the baker has a great deal of experience. When we see a famous chef on TV appearing to simply mix in this and that in a somewhat carefree manner, it's just because he or she has put in a great deal of time learning basic measurements and techniques that yield that mouth-watering masterpiece.
When you're looking for something quick, easy, and yummy to prepare as a breakfast treat you can never go wrong with a quick bread. A quick bread doesn't require yeast. Instead it uses other leaveners such as baking...
While various baking powders were sold in the first half of the 19th century, our modern variants were discovered by Alfred Bird in 184August Oetker, a German pharmacist, made baking powder very popular when he began selling his mixture to housewives. The recipe he created in 1891 is still sold as Backin in Germany. Oetker started the mass production of baking powder in 1898 and patented his technique in 1903.
It takes a lot of stuff to bake. There are all of the ingredients that make up the dishes. There are also all of the pots and pans and bowls that are necessary for different stages of baking. Lastly, there are the mixers and food processors and other technology that are either necessary or extremely helpful.
For those who aren’t sure what is needed, websites such as the one for the Food Network as well as other sites can tell you all the essential items. And finding baking supplies has never been easier. Many areas have large kitchen stores that stock all kinds of equipment and accessories. For everything else, websites like amazon.com and a few others will help you fill in the gaps. Even the local supermarket often has a lot of the baking supplies that are commonly used. Once you get all of the supplies, the baking can commence.
All the recipes in this easy cookbook have been organized and cataloged so that you can relate the recipes by Categories, Cuisines and Ingredients.
1. You can browse through the menu of more than 10,000 all the cooks recipes.
2. You can browse through all the Categories, Sub Categories and find recipies in each of them.
3. Find the List of ingredients with cooking instructions for each recipe.
4. Recipe finder to search our catalog of 10,000+ delicious recipes from all over the world.
5. Organize or book mark your favourite recipes in My Favorites.
6. Find recipies by cuisine. This recipes app for android has recipes from over 14 different cuisines.
Android app Highlights:-
* Healthy recipes across cuisines of hindi, tamil, marathi, bangla, gujarati & malayalam.
* Become a grocery meal planner for your family by cooking special low carb healthy recipes for you and your kids.
* Microwave recipe ideas from famous chefs like Zakir, Ramsay, Rida, Astro, Rahat & Pineiro.
* 101+ Pakistani, Filipino and urdu diet recipes.
* Learn how to cook cakes, cheese pizza, desserts, cookie and many more.
* Pure veg recipes for Paleo and Atkins diet plan.
With shopping lists and timers the app has been developed with you and cooking at its heart.
What's more, we'll keep you updated with new recipes for each new season, so you've always got
something new to try.
- Search & browse our latest recipe collections
- Clear step-by-step cooking instructions
- In-built timers to help you keep on top of cooking times
- Personalised shopping list
- Culinary Dictionary - for use in your Kitchen.
- Cooking Converter - with great user-friendly interface.
- Learn the fundamentals of the culinary arts, including knife skills, basic cooking methods, making sauces and emulsions, and the essentials of food safety.
These hand picked recipes are time tested and sure to please a hungry crowd. Be sure and try these well known dishes and impress your guests! Todays upscale restaurants often try to mimic southern cooking but they always seem to miss the mark. Get the secret formula for these legendary recipes:
Southern Fried Chicken
Italian Spinach Casserole
Never before have these secret recipes been unleashed on the public! Our southern cookbook recipes have been proven over generations and across multiple families, all located in the south. This is authentic southern cooking at its best! Of course, this recipe app is FREE and can be used as a quick reference even when rushing in the kitchen. However, we recommend taking your sweet time with these. Remember to always use fresh ingredients and pay close attention. Let the flavors seep into the taste buds.
Although many of these are full flavor, we have added some healthy recipes as well. Search for your favorite southern dish and favorite the top performers. You'll have the worlds top southern cookbook recipes at your fingertips. DIG IN!
*Beautiful layout with images of the dish
*Simple instructions for bringing out full flavor
*Personal stories and food tales from Chef Nell
*Easy to use southern cooking interface
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
Highlights of our app:
Ø General Cooking Tips - This section has spicy tips on how to make your cooking totally yummy.
Ø Sauces and Seasonings - Ensure that your food is more nutritious! Make your gravies thicker and more nutritious! Eat fit to be fit.
Ø Meat and Poultry - Best cooking instructions and ideas when meat & poultry are two ingredients in shopping list.
Ø Barbecuing - Learn how to barbecue food at various cooking temperatures with unit convertors and cooking tips to serve delicious outdoors.
Ø Fruits and Vegetables - Help on tips to cook healthy fruits & veggies for vegan cooking.
Ø Pasta, Rice and Potatoes - How to get delicious budget friendly breakfast meals on the table. Also learn how to add healthy food with nutrition in Kid's Diet.
Ø Baking - How to make bread and all baking tips can be found here.
Ø Managing Leftovers - Don't let all that good food go to waste. Here are some interesting ideas for recycling food leftover from breakfast, lunch & dinner, and making it taste brand new!
We have consulted top chefs across the county for their best advice and brought to you this user guide. Its Offline & FREE to download!!
- Take your Android Tablet into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple cooking timers.
- Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Create recipes on Android Phones and Tablets
- Import recipes on Pepperplate.com from your favorite sites.
- Combine recipes into menus for dinner party or holiday meal planning.
- Organize meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
- Add to your shopping list on the website, and it automatically syncs to your Android tablet or phone.
- Shopping list is automatically organized to match the order you shop in the grocery store.
- The COOK NOW feature on Android Tablets allows you to set multiple timers for all of the recipes in your menu
- Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe collection.
- Your collection synchronizes automatically from the website and is backed up on your device automatically without connecting to a computer.
- Take your entire recipe collection with you to the grocery store or while traveling, no Internet connection required.
K-Face, the all-new photo effects app from Lunchables with Smoothie, lets you pinch, warp, bulge and tweak your face for pictures as twisted as you can make them. There are also a bunch of props that you can add—everything from x-ray specs to a platypus mask—to really make your pic pop. When you're done putting it all together, save your masterpiece to your phone and show it off to all your friends.
• Take a picture or use one already saved on your phone.
• Pick an effect and tweak it until your picture is perfect.
• Add some props to really mix it up.
• Save to your phone and get ready to show off your masterpiece.
With Kabeat Kabox, the music mixing app from Lunchables with Smoothie Kabobbles, you can compose your own songs using just your voice and your phone. Record a word or sound and then mix and match over 50 built-in instruments and effects to create the next hit track, just like your favorite DJ. When your mix is all set, save it to your phone so you can impress your friends with your musical genius.
• Record a word or sound with your phone.
• Use the built-in effects to remix your recording
• Save your song to your phone and get the party started.
Video How-Tos: Get the inside scoop—step-by-step—from the Kraft Kitchen Experts with helpful and easy-to-follow how-to videos.
Shopping List and Recipe Box: Take advantage of a seamless sync with kraftfoods.com so you can access your recipe box and shopping list on your smart phone while on the go.
So redefine eating…and use iFood Assistant to start making life deliciously simple.
Please visit www.iFoodAssistant.com to provide feedback and help guide us in making enhancements.
Collect and scan your packs to unlock games and artwork before everyone else.
• 18 games to unlock and master.
• Achieve high scores on the ArtCade Leaderboard and share with friends on Facebook.
• Play at home or take your game anywhere.
• Unlock game-changing combos.
• Play games that could include things like: paleontology, zombie hunting, plumbing, hairstyling, rabbit farming, anger management, tattooing, marine biology, waste management, stuffed animal collection, dubstep, snowboarding and a bazillion other things. Kinda. "
In order to experience the app in full we recommend that you have at least 65MB free on your phone.