1. BYOD Wireless Collaboration
2. HD Video Streaming
3. Multi-Display Presentation
4. HDMI Input
5. Dynamic Display Layout
6. Collaboration Notes
7. Team Collaboration
8. Interactive Touch Collaboration
9. Interactive Whiteboard
To have a clear vision of what to do, you have to clear your mind of the concerns and worries, generate a higher overview with goals and roles, plan your weekly actions and projects. This is what My Effectiveness Habits is for - to give You full control over you plans, goals, actions, todo-s - over your productivity.
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
The only app that helps you understand "Why to do?", plan "What to do?", and then "Do It"!
My Effectiveness Habits is FREE and with NO Ads!
The app is not for those who need a simple, thoughtless list to write down there todos. If you want control over your vision, plans, goals and actions - then you should use My Effectiveness Habits. If you want to really increase your productivity, not just check off the items, what you'd easily do without any app - then the Habits is the right app for you!
'The Habits' help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the Next action using Pomodoro technique
+ Google Drive™ integration
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to email@example.com, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.
- Priority Matrix is PC Mag's Top 100 Best iPad Apps in 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Learn about time and team management techniques from our website, named one of the Top 50 Productivity Blogs.
- Priority Matrix is the software tool of choice for people who want to get things done
In a nutshell, Priority Matrix divides your tasks into 4 customizable quadrants:
- Quadrant 1 - Critical - DO NOW
- Quadrant 2 - Critical but not urgent - Start planning for this
- Quadrant 3 - Urgent but can be delegated - Delegate this out, so you can focus!
- Quadrant 4 - Uncategorized - This is your inbox. Store everything.
Here are just some of the features that come standard in Priority Matrix:
- Free cloud sync between Android, iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows (each platform sold separately)
- Master List gives you your daily and weekly action items
- Email reports can be generated on the fly
- Track progress effort, start dates, due dates, completion date
- Set recurring tasks
- Visualize everything. Use icons, percentage completion, colors to communicate your priority.
- Create templates with quadrant colors, project items that can be saved and shared
- Drag and drop interface means you can reprioritize tasks, change quadrant size, move items between projects with ease
Don't forget to check out:
- Priority Matrix for Windows, our best selling app
- Priority Matrix for Mac, which integrates with iCal and Apple Mail
- Our award winning productivity blog for management tips
Learn more at appfluence.com
Our Productivity Blog: appfluence.com/productivity
Privacy information: http://www.appfluence.com/privacy
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: No collaboration features are implemented yet in this version of the app. This includes project sharing, task delegation and per-item chat. Your data is the same as in all our other apps, though.
User interface languages:
English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português, Magyar, Polski, Svenska, Русский, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어
Contacts and Birthdays
Data import from FaceBook and your phone's contacts
Upcoming events (landscape mode)
More Moods (24)
Name days notifications
Application developers are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which have arisen or may arise related to using this application.
General technical data such as phone model, etc., are transferred to www.matrixcalendar.com solely for testing purposes and for statistics.
www.matrixcalendar.com © 2014
calendar, birthdays, moon phase, moon, name days, weight, event, contact, my birthdays
The Matrix Mobile application allows you to:
- View DVR locations from your list of remote sites
- View up to 16 individual cameras
- Select individual cameras from each remote site using camera selector
- Rotate screen for normal or wide screen viewing
- View normal or full-screen by double tapping image area
- Set up new or edit current remote site location connections
- Use static IP addresses or DVR naming service such as 2dvr.com
- 'Pro' version is Ad free
- Full offline sync
- Multiple account support
- Home screen widget
- Enhanced sort and filter
- Google Now "Note to self" support
1. Productivity - inspired by Getting Things Done®
Nozbe has been helping hundreds of thousands of busy professionals and organizations large and small get more done for the last 7+ years. Thanks to our intuitive apps you'll easily become a productivity ninja. You'll learn how to deal with your incoming tasks, prioritize them, manage them within projects and get them done quickly and effectively.
2. Mobility - be productive on any device!
You'll get easily organized with Nozbe's famously easy-to-use web interface which works on any screen size! But it gets even better, to be able to get things done anywhere, anyhow and anytime - just get free accompanying Nozbe app for your computer, smartphone or tablet.
3. Collaboration - communicate through tasks effectively!
Seriously, stop using email for managing team work. Forget CC, BCCs, forget Spam. Share projects with just a few people or your entire team, delegate tasks with just one click, attach comments to tasks or files to projects. You can even invite someone to work with you without asking them to set up a Nozbe account!
4. More power! Connect your favorite tools to Nozbe
To help you get organized quicker, Nozbe plays fantastically with your favorite apps, enabling you to use your current Evernote notes, Google or Microsoft Office documents, Dropbox or Box files... and many more as comments to your tasks or attachments to your projects. You can even sync Nozbe with Google Calendar or Evernote Reminders.
"GTD® is great as a system, but you need a rock-solid implementation of the method to make it happen. Nozbe is just that. Available anywhere and everywhere, it's my GTD® companion that I couldn't do without. Love it!"— Matt Lenny
Available in English, Japanese, Spanish, German and Polish.
Please don’t rate our app if it doesn’t work on your smartphone! We’re doing our best to support all the Android devices we can so please first contact us at email@example.com with your phone name and Android version. Chances are we’ll fix it right away and submit a new version. We are dedicated to making the app work on your phone! Thanks!
- Full offline sync
- Multiple account support
- Home screen widget
- Enhanced sort and filter
- Google Now "Note to self" support
You can then start the NozBox, to register the task immediately.
Please use the person we are doing Todo management using Nozbe!
- To register a task as soon as you start
- By go on a new line enter the task, and so at a time more than one task
- Can be set for "next action" automatically to the task that you entered
- Change of the input text size
Easily the GTD!
Application of project management web-based time and team busy people
Todo management services "Nozbe" http://www.nozbe.com/
Welcome to the Nozbe Magazine. After running “Productive! Magazine” (also available for free on the Google Play) for so many years we decided to launch another magazine - which is all about Nozbe - your favorite time and project management suite of apps.
## Best Nozbe tips and tricks
The idea behind this magazine is to share the best Nozbe tips and tricks. It's a community effort - we'll be sharing our best productivity advice directly from our Nozbe team as well as our fantastic and vibrant Nozbe user community.
## Success stories and great examples
Every day we're receiving emails from all over the world of how people from different professions, as well as teams of different sizes, are getting things done thanks to Nozbe. In this magazine we want to share with you these amazing stories. We also can't wait to show your story!
## Nozbe 2.0 announcements and tutorials
We're rolling out Nozbe 2.0 - our newest suite of Nozbe apps for all the major platforms including Web, Android, Mac, Windows, iPad and the iPhone. In this magazine we'll announce the newest versions, share the newest tutorials and walkthroughs. Everything you need to know to uncover the full power behind Nozbe 2.0.
## A magazine like no other — light, free and app-only
Nozbe magazine will be available as a universal Android app. Unlike most of other magazines you'll find on Google Play, in Nozbe each issue is very light (around 5MB of data) so you'll be able to download it even when on the move with your 3G/4G connection on.
Hope you'll spread the word about the magazine and share the articles that you like most with your friends and followers.
## Check out Nozbe app for your Android devices
If you still haven't decided for a time and project management tool for yourself or your team, check out Nozbe – it's free right here on the Google Play. You might like it and join 200,000+ users who already signed up. Thanks!
---- Material Design ---
Designed in accordance to the official Google material design guidelines.
--- Support ---
App works from 2.3.3 (API 10) and above.
Developer is available for support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More features are on the way.
--- Features ---
• 7 realistic priorities for any note/task
• Move notes to re-order and even move to other lists
• For larger devices, Priority list supports a dual pane layout
• Notification Support
• Widgets with lockscreen support
• Material, light and dark theme
• Multiple note/Task due date reminders
• Recurring reminders
• Intuitive snoozing for notifications
• Archived and deleted notes/tasks stored for convenience
• Backup up to 5 copies of your complete data (which can be later, restored or moved to another device)
• Full text search on all of your notes/tasks
The app can be upgraded to ad-free, however the app is still unrestricting for free users and we know that nobody likes annoying pop-up ads.
Priority Note is a simple note app. It gives you a quick and simple note editing experience when you write notes, memo, shopping list and to do list.
With Priority Note you can organize your notes with priority number, mentions and hashtags.
Add a + number to organize your priority number [+1, +2, +3, ...]
Add a # character in front of a word to create #hashtags.
Add a @ character in front of a word to reference @people.
+1 Buy some eggs with @mom #market #grocery
Lunch meeting with @bob #meeting +1
+2 Watch Ironman3 with @bob and @fred tomorrow night #fun #movie
+3 Dinner with @jane tonight #fun
Keywords : Notes, Memo, ToDo List, Task, Priority Notes, Hashtag, Mention, Simple Notes
People have a tendency to work in Quadrant 1 - tasks that are urgent and important. This deadline-driven approach to work means that we cram work at the last minute and deliver something that is low quality.
Working in Quadrant 2 - important but not yet urgent - means that we will do high quality work that is in line with our overall goals.
Use 4Q Planner to help you organise your todo items in order to make your work high-quality and low-stress!
This app delivers the most intuitive, useful, and simple to use material selector tool for advanced plastics, polymers, composites, and thermoplastics. Properties such as temperature ranges, stress, regulatory compliance, chemical environment, structural, and bearing uses are matched to project parameters within seconds of your input.
Quadrant Engineering Plastic Products (Quadrant EPP) has a wide range of plastic and polymer innovations designed for a variety of industries to boost high-performance output.
The Quadrant Difference
• Supporting engineers with application expertise using our exclusive material portfolio including Acetron® POM-C, Duratron® PAI/PI/PEI/ PBI, Ertalyte® PET-P, Fluorosint® PTFE, Ketron® PEEK, Nylatron® PA, Proteus®, Sanalite®, Semitron®, Symalit® PVDF/ECTFE, Techtron® PPS, and Tivar® UHMW-PE
• Delivering plastic and polymer solutions for industries such as Aerospace, Chemical Processing – Oil & Gas, Construction & Heavy Equipment, Food Processing, Medical & Life Sciences, Military & Defense, Semiconductor & Electronics, and other various market segments
• Utilizing industry leading technology and the most innovative manufacturing techniques for casting & custom casting, compression molding, extrusion, and injection molding