Don't be tied to your home or office computer. Send and receive e-mails, edit documents, surf the web, manage files and do hundred other things that you usually do on your desktop, even when you are on a business trip or stuck in a traffic jam.
Simply install mobile application on your Android and RDM+ Desktop on the remote computer and RDM+ is ready to use. No need to adjust any firewall or router settings.
"In a short time, your desktop's screen will be displayed on your Android phone and you can pretty much do whatever it is that you want to do."
Why RDM+ is really a must-have tool for you?
- Sometimes you need to check or edit your documents, and your computer is nowhere near you. Do it easily using familiar mouse commands, standard Windows and Mac hotkeys. Pinch to zoom in/zoom out.
- Copy, rename, delete files, send them from PC to your Android and vice versa with built-in file manager.
- System Manager: see how your desktop is doing while you are away from home. Check and change system settings, execute command line commands, control running processes.
- Works via both WiFi and carrier data network.
- Ultimate security level makes your data exchange absolutely safe. Master password protects list of your computers, so even if your device is stolen or lost, noone could access your information.
- Easy access for enterprise users through NAT and Firewall as well as for individual users with dynamic IPs.
- No hidden costs. Application price is a one-time fee. Connect to any number of your desktop computers without any additional charges.
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
Note: Free RDM+ Desktop application should be installed on each computer you want to have access to.
Download it from rdmplus.com web site.
Supports Intel-based Macs running on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion,
Microsoft Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 2008 / 7.
Retina display (HiDPI mode) is not yet supported.
Keywords: remote, desktop, access, control, file, system, manager, shutdown, administration, hotkeys, service, rdmplus, windows, mac
Use your smartphone or tablet to control your Linux or OS X computer (Windows support coming soon!) in graphical mode or Secure Shell (terminal) mode.
Use your hardware keyboard, USB mouse or plain soft keyboard with auxiliary keys (Ctrl, Alt, etc).
Fully supports ASUS line of Transformer tablets (also replaces Search Button with Alt and Menu Button with Windows/Command).
Save as many bookmarks as you like.
No additional software required.
No ads whatsoever!
Supports Linux and OS X through VNC with ARD authentication.
Supports Secure Shell (SSH).
RDP support for Windows coming soon!
If you are not a Snap One member sign up for Snap One and start enjoying all the great features immediately on your phone and tablet.
Snap Sync is the all-in-one tool for backing up, managing, and accessing digital files across your family’s entire spectrum of personal devices – phones, tablets, and desktop.
Are there lots of people in your house with lots of files using lots of devices? Concerned about losing pictures, music, videos, or documents if a device gets lost or damaged? Not sure if everyone’s digital stuff is secure? You need Snap Sync.
Backup, Share & Access from Anywhere:
• Snap Sync automatically syncs the file types or folders you select from your mobile devices and desktop computer – all in one place
• Access items from any device, anywhere – tag your favorites for quick access
• Put files into the Family Room and share with other members of your family
• Easy sharing by link or attachment to anyone or any social media network
• Camera sync – take a picture on your phone and it will immediately back up in the cloud
• Stream your media – play synced music or watch videos you have stored in the cloud
• Up to 6 members and unlimited devices per account
• 250 GB of cloud storage (plans up to 1 TB available)
Secure Devices & Data:
• Privacy – account storage is shared, but each member’s files are private and only viewable by that member
• Everything is secure in the cloud – big data needs big security
• Cross-platform support – any and all combinations of mobile and desktop platforms can work together
And Get Full Access to Snap Secure & Snap Play
Snap Secure is the ultimate tool for managing the mobile security of family members, devices, and important data. And it’s included with every Snap One account.
• Automatic backup of mobile device user data
• Restore backed up mobile data to a new device
• Locate, track, and set safety zones for household members
• #1 rated Bitdefender antivirus / malware protection and insight into permissions for all of your apps
• Driver Safety – monitor calling, texting, and browsing of family members while driving
• Safety Zones – set up as many as you need for up to 6 account members
• Panic alert – immediate automated messages and calls in case of emergency
• Call & Text monitoring
• Locate, lock, and wipe lost or stolen mobile devices
Snap Play streams your cloud-stored music to any device at any time. Always have access to your home collection with this powerful app that is the perfect companion to the Snap Sync
• Sync and stream – all of your home and mobile music in the cloud, always available on any device (stream your stored music to your mobile device or your work computer!)
• iTunes integration – whether files are on desktop, mobile or both
• Platform independent – Mac, PC, Android, iOS, in any combination
• Safe and secure – a forever backup copy of all of your music
• Playlist creation – on mobile and desktop – favorite your songs, lists, albums, and artists
• Powerful web-based portal when you’re non-mobile
• Auto-fetch album art
• Supports AAC and MP3 formats
• Share playlists with other members of your account (coming soon!)
With Snap Sync, backed up with Snap Secure and Snap Play, you can be certain that you have all of your digital bases covered… device security, data security, and people security. The mobile digital world can be a chaotic headache – with Snap One, you can let all that technology work for you, for a change.
• Snap Secure: Android, BlackBerry, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8 and web
• Snap Sync: Android, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8, Windows/Mac computers and web
All information exists in the Cloud (Internet) over a safe and secure network where all of your information is password protected, encrypted, and private by default.
You can also connect with others over this network and share your ideas, goals, and activities for those specific items you allow them to see by changing the privacy settings on them. You have full control over your privacy and security in Lifegunk.
This app allows you to access the online Lifegunk mobile interface on your Android phone. Once you have downloaded and signed up to Lifegunk, you will be able to start managing the things in your life in an easy interface. In addition, you will then also be able to access the web interface on Lifegunk.com through a desktop computer using the same login as the one you use on this App.
All information is stored in a secure network on the cloud. Therefore, it is accessible from any device. If you ever change phones, your information is always available and never lost.