- Priority Matrix is PC Mag's Top 100 Best iPad Apps in 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Learn about time and team management techniques from our website, named one of the Top 50 Productivity Blogs.
- Priority Matrix is the software tool of choice for people who want to get things done
In a nutshell, Priority Matrix divides your tasks into 4 customizable quadrants:
- Quadrant 1 - Critical - DO NOW
- Quadrant 2 - Critical but not urgent - Start planning for this
- Quadrant 3 - Urgent but can be delegated - Delegate this out, so you can focus!
- Quadrant 4 - Uncategorized - This is your inbox. Store everything.
Here are just some of the features that come standard in Priority Matrix:
- Free cloud sync between Android, iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows (each platform sold separately)
- Master List gives you your daily and weekly action items
- Email reports can be generated on the fly
- Track progress effort, start dates, due dates, completion date
- Set recurring tasks
- Visualize everything. Use icons, percentage completion, colors to communicate your priority.
- Create templates with quadrant colors, project items that can be saved and shared
- Drag and drop interface means you can reprioritize tasks, change quadrant size, move items between projects with ease
Don't forget to check out:
- Priority Matrix for Windows, our best selling app
- Priority Matrix for Mac, which integrates with iCal and Apple Mail
- Our award winning productivity blog for management tips
Learn more at appfluence.com
Our Productivity Blog: appfluence.com/productivity
Privacy information: http://www.appfluence.com/privacy
Email us: email@example.com
NOTE: No collaboration features are implemented yet in this version of the app. This includes project sharing, task delegation and per-item chat. Your data is the same as in all our other apps, though.
1. BYOD Wireless Collaboration
2. HD Video Streaming
3. Multi-Display Presentation
4. HDMI Input
5. Dynamic Display Layout
6. Collaboration Notes
7. Team Collaboration
8. Interactive Touch Collaboration
9. Interactive Whiteboard
To have a clear vision of what to do, you have to clear your mind of the concerns and worries, generate a higher overview with goals and roles, plan your weekly actions and projects. This is what My Effectiveness Habits is for - to give You full control over you plans, goals, actions, todo-s - over your productivity.
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
The only app that helps you understand "Why to do?", plan "What to do?", and then "Do It"!
My Effectiveness Habits is FREE and with NO Ads!
The app is not for those who need a simple, thoughtless list to write down there todos. If you want control over your vision, plans, goals and actions - then you should use My Effectiveness Habits. If you want to really increase your productivity, not just check off the items, what you'd easily do without any app - then the Habits is the right app for you!
'The Habits' help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the Next action using Pomodoro technique
+ Google Drive™ integration
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.
First release made in 6 hours, for my personal use but I feel it can help many others.
It is simple and fast.
Future releases will have sync and stuff. Stay tuned.
Find @divyenduz at twitter if you need to contact me.
Hope you guys find it useful.
- Write notes of different category.
- Assign a call as a note and call directly from the app.
- Typing on mobile keyboard is sometimes difficult ,so Priority Notes let you dictate directly your notes or events.
- Set diferent priorities to each note.
- Set alarms for some important events.
- Beautiful themes.
- Order your notes by priority or time of creation.
- Keep only the unchecked notes at the top so you can see them.
- Shake to erase all the completed notes/events.
- Keep track of your todo's, anytime, anywhere.
- Officially supported languages are : English ,German and Spanish
- Home Screen Widget.
- Many more features and a lot more are coming soon...
If anyone has some interesting ideas or some comments ,please write us at email@example.com because your name will appear in the next update and will be there till the end of time !!!
NOTE: We are asking for permission in order to make calls from the app,read contacts to pick up more easily phone numbers and vibrate for the alarms.
In computer science/data structures, a priority queue is an abstract data type which is like a regular queue or stack data structure, but where additionally each element has a "priority" associated with it. In a priority queue, an element with high priority is served before an element with low priority. If two elements have the same priority, they are served according to their order in the queue.
Please contact me if you have any problems or requests.
This application was designed so that it gives the most convenience for the user than any existing matrix calculators worldwide.
The purpose of this application is to assist students for a successful academic career.
This application includes
-User friendly interface and data entry
-Saving and importing data
Developed by : Jahun Koo, Dohun Kim, Hyungmin Kim, Haesol Im, Jaewoo Ji
Simply select a contact from the contact list to create a priority contact. Any calls or messages coming from priority contacts will generate a priority notification even if your phone is set to be silent.
★★ Now full and 100% free (no ads)
Notification by keywords
Be notified of text messages that have specific keywords.
Just go to "Menu -> More -> Notification keywords" and add as may keywords as you want.
For example, add the keyword "report" to be notified of any message containing "weekly report".
You can add as many keywords as you want, including whole phrases. If the phrase "annual report" is added, you'll be notified if you receive the message "annual report ready",
but no notification will be played for the message "weekly report".
When a message containing a keyword you added is received, the default notification ringtone will be played quickly twice, in sequence.
Note that priority contacts still have precedence over keywords. If the message received is from a priority contact, the normal notification rules for priority contacts will be applied (see below).
Create different profiles* for different situations and use the home screen widget to conveniently switch profiles and enable/disable priority notifications.
Note that only contacts in the active profile will be considered. If the calling contact is not a priority contact, Priority Notifications will not do anything.
When you receive a call from a priority contact and your phone is set to silent/vibrate:
• The global default ringtone will be played (contact specific ringtones are not considered) one time until completion, or the call is accepted or canceled;
• The phone will vibrate (device must support vibration);
When you receive a message (SMS/MMS) from a priority contact and your phone is set to silent/vibrate:
• The global default notification sound will be played (contact specific notification sounds are not considered);
• The phone will vibrate (device must support vibration);
• If the phone is not in silent mode and the call is from a priority contact, you'll hear the ringtone as you would normally plus a short notification sound;
• If the phone is not in silent mode you receive an SMS/MMS message from a priority contact, you'll hear the normal notification sound twice;
Since the goal is to have in your priority contact list only contacts that are really important, the App allows a maximum of 10 contacts* per profile.
You can create a profile for each situation: if you are in a meeting but waiting for an important call, at home or even on vacation.
Using Eisenhower's method, the app categorizes your activities and, with his native client available for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and PC (Windows, Mac OS X and Linux), you can't lose them around.
NO ads in FREE version too.
Synchronization is available only on PRO version and needs the dropbox app installed, more informations at http://eisenhowersnotes.giovannidefrancesco.eu .
*Easy and quick to set reminders.
*Show reminders by category.
*Reminders can be rescheduled.
*Quickly add multiple tasks
*On screen help to get started.
*Allows you to view your lists at a glance.
*Mark a completed task when done
*Reorder and edit existing tasks.
*Cancel an already set alarm without deleting the task.
1.what do I do if my alarm doesn’t turn up?
Ans: 1) Make sure that the blocking mode is turned OFF.
2) Tick show notification checkbox from Settings->Application manager->Smart Reminder(App info).
COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS
Developed by:Elveera Technologies
With taskNnote you can share your tasks and notes with friends and colleagues via email or social networks.
taskNnote provides a seamless collaboration with other apps like Google Maps, taskNgroup, taskNwrite or QR scanners.
++ NEW +++
You can change the Eisenhower-Matrix to another matrix as well. Just long touch on the Matrix Text.
Some well-known matrix e.g.:
1. The Boston Matrix: Stars, Cash Cows, Poor Dog and Question Marks
2. SWOT: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
3. The McCarthy's four Ps: Price, Product, Promotion, and Place
4. The Lauterborn's four Cs: Consumer, Cost, Communication and Convenience
5. The Shimizu's four Cs: Commodity, Cost, Communication and Channel
6. The PCDA Matrix: Plan, Do, Check and Act
If you need a customized solution for your enterprise, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese
German Reward for Innovation: InnovationspreisIT - BEST OF 2014
Thanks for supporting us by giving us your wishes and feedbacks for continuous improvement.
It comes with a full set of features including repeatable tasks and reminders. There are more features available for a premium which include widgets and attachable lists.
Demo widgets have been added to the free package so you can test-drive them before buying.
Attachable lists is a new feature which lets you create and attach a list to your task, for example a shopping list, or a list of songs you wanted to download etc.
This app was originally made for personal use. But it has evolved into such a nice time management tool that we have decided to redesign it and release it.
Keywords: todo list task manager time management shopping list tool widget in-app purchases
Based on EISENHOWER Matrix Model.
It classifies tasks into 4 categories.
1. Important & Urgent
2. Important & Not Urgent
3. Not Important & Urgent
4. Not Important & Not Urgent
then prioritizes tasks in sequence,
which task should do first, later or ask for someone help.
1. Create some Jobs (Group of Tasks) i.e. Jane Birthday Works, Office Works, ...
2. Create Tasks need to do. i.e. Buy Flower, Birthday Cake, Hand-over Document, Customer Meeting ...
3. Want some help, add some friends and contact them about the task.
Simple and Effective
"What is important is seldom urgent,
and what is urgent is seldom important."
-- Eisenhower --
-- Features --
1. Arrange Jobs (Group of Tasks) and Tasks base on EISENHOWER Strategic Model.
2. Reminder Alarm (Notification) on Jobs, Tasks Due Date.
3. Support Android 4.0 to 5.0 Devices.
4. Convenient Widget For Fast Tracking Coming Due Tasks and Jobs.