Because bilateral stimulation appeals to the unconscious, sensing part of the brain, there is no need for effortful thinking or struggling with feelings. All you have to do is LISTEN and your brain will do the rest! The App consists of;
1 x brain training session
2 x guided anxiety management sessions
1 x pure bilateral stimulation session (audio & visual)
1 x safe place exercise
Progress Log function with prompts
Powerful Bls brain visual simulating brain activity associated with anxiety reduction
This App is suitable for both clinicians and clients
Caution: Persons suffering with complex PTSD or mental health problems, multiple psychological trauma or unstable neurological conditions (eg; epilepsy) should not use this product without medical supervision.
Following careful analysis of the existing EMDR device solutions (both hardware and software), we believe that we have developed a solution that is both immediately accessible for clinical users *and* provides the necessary flexibility for in-session adjustment.
“EMDR for Clinicians” can be used with any set of headphones, or can be plugged into computer speakers. It features adjustable frequency tones, synthesized especially EMDR use, as well as an adjustable volume.
The application displays the duration of each reprocessing set, in seconds, for easier note-taking, and when stopped, the duration counter does not immediately return to zero, allowing the clinician to ergonomically make note of the duration of the reprocessing set.
Background on EMDR: EMDR is a model of psychotherapy that has been demonstrated in many studies to be highly effective at treating the symptoms of trauma and other psychological issues. EMDR uses a structured eight-phase psychotheraputic approach which addresses the past, present, and future aspects of dysfunctionally stored memory. During the processing phases of EMDR, the client attends to the disturbing memory in multiple brief sets of about 15–30 seconds, while simultaneously focusing on the dual attention stimulus. Following each set of such dual attention, the client is asked what associative information was elicited during the procedure.
Note: This application is for use only by clinicians who have received appropriate training in EMDR.
· “EMDR for Clinicians” can be used with any set of headphones, or can be plugged into computer speakers.
· Adjustable frequency tones designed for EMDR.
· Adjustable volume.
· Displays the duration of each reprocessing set, in seconds.
Instructions for use:
Please Note: this application is designed only for use by properly trained clinicians.
1. Purchase “EMDR for Clinicians” application from the Android marketplace.
2. Launch the “EMDR for Clinicians” application.
3. Plug your headphones (any kind) into the Android device. “EMDR for Clinicians” can also be used with computer speakers.
4. Set the bilateral tone speed by using the Speed Bar (“Slow/Fast”).
5. Set the bilateral tone volume by using the Volume Bar (“Quiet/Loud”).
6. Give the headphones to the person who will be receiving the bilateral audio stimulation.
7. Press the green Start/Stop button to start the bilateral sounds. The counter will display the duration of each reprocessing set, in seconds.
8. Press the red Start/Stop button to stop the bilateral sounds. The counter will continue to display the duration of the last reprocessing set until a new set is started.
this application is related to these searches: lcsw trauma therapist anxiety psychotherapy eft therapy ptsd depression counseling dbt
1 Transform your trauma through Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
2 Support the body’s ability to heal
3 Find joy, gratitude, and freedom within
4 Cope more effectively with anxiety, creative blocks, insomnia, and other stressful situations
5 Dialogue with your inner mentor to receive guidance in decision-making
Through her soothing, personal mentoring, you will discover how to use tapping to:
1 Relieve anxiety, insomnia, and creative blocks
2 Build resilience in the face of stressful situations
3 Unlock and amplify joy, gratitude, wisdom, compassion, and freedom
4 Provide emotional "Trauma First Aid" in emergency situations
EMDR is a potent, proven tool for trauma recovery. Resource Tapping focuses on the other side of the coin: preventive selfcare. With Tapping In, you now have a practical strategy to strengthen and nourish your inner resilience, easily access your positive resources, and remain in your natural state of wholeness.
Recommend:MyFitnessPal,Recipe Search,Weight Watchers,WebMD,Period,Tracker,WeightWatchers,Barcode Scanner,CVS/pharmacy,Nike+ Running,MapMyRun GPS Running,Workout Trainer,Runtastic Running,iTriage Health,Healthy Food Diet,Pregnancy,Noom Weight Loss Coach,C25K,Instant Heart Rate,Nike Training Club,Calorie Counter,Endomondo Sports Tracker,Daily Butt,Workout,Fitness,GymLog,BabyBump Pregnancy,Cardiograph,PointsPlus Calculator,White Noise,Weight Loss,Period Tracker,Recipes by Ingredients,Fitbit,Calorie Counter,MapMyRide GPS Cycling Riding,Sleep Cycle Alarm,Noom CardioTrainer,MapMyWalk GPS Walking,Nature Sounds,Sports Tracker,Ideal Weight,HealthTap,Accupedo Pedometer,Daily Cardio,Daily Arm,Horoscope,My Baby Today,WomanLog Calendar,Bodybuilding.com,Reward your workout,Fitness Flow,Therapy,Kaiser Permanente,American Red Cross,Calories Burned Calculator,Simple Weight Recorder,Health4Me,Push Ups,LA Fitness,Water Your Body,My24,Happy Pregnancy Ticker,WebMD Baby,CaringBridge,Period Tracker,VirtuaGym,Fertility Friend,Baby Names,LIVESTRONG.COM,MapMyFitness,MOTOACTV,Stress Check by Azumio,Push Ups pro,Android Vibrater,Sit Ups,Building A Perfect Body Plan,IQ Test,Fast Food Calorie Lookup,Drinking Water,Relax,Aetna,Yoga,myCigna,MyBodyKey,Squats
All material was written by a licensed psychotherapist (LCSW) with twenty-five years of counseling experience.
You first rate your level of anxiety on a color coded scale of 1 (slightly nervous) to 10 (panicked).
You then move on to the first set of skills, where you will select one of ten different calming activities to perform.
After following the instructions for the calming activity, proceed to Step 2 where you will select ways to change your thoughts. Changing your thoughts in order to change your feelings is the basis of cognitive behavioral psychotherapy, the most widely practiced evidence based form of psychotherapy.
After utilizing the thought changers, you proceed to Step 3 selecting a solution for the problem that triggered your anxiety.
After implementing your solution, you rate your level of anxiety again in Step 4 in order to determine if the skills you chose were effective for you. If your level of anxiety has not reduced sufficiently, you will be given the opportunity to try again, selecting a different skill set.
The features in this App includes:
1. Simulation of the basic tapping on the meridians such as:
- karate chop
- side of eye
- under eye
- under nose, above lips
- under collar bone
- top of head.
2. Real-time native speaker (English) to voice out the basic affirmations during the simulations.
3. Two EFT scripts on Stress Relief and Headache.
DISCLAIMER AND IMPORTANT NOTE:
This App is for stress relief and for educational purposes only. This App is not a medical device and does not substitute medical consultation or therapy. While EFT has produced remarkable clinical results, it must still be considered to be in the experimental stage and thus practitioners and the public must take complete responsibility for their use of it.
Google, GooglePlay, the Developer and EFT Practitioners involved in the making of this App will not be liable or responsible for any cause or effects whether directly or indirectly as a result of using this App.
Please consult your Doctor for any physical or mental conditions that are severe and may need the treatment of a specialist.
Patients can use the VHB to store a variety of rich multimedia content that they find personally supportive in times of need. For example, a patient can include family photos, videos and recorded messages from loved ones, inspirational quotes, music they find especially soothing, reminders of previous successes, positive life experiences and future aspirations, and affirmations of their worth in their VHB. A patient can also collaborate with their provider to create coping cards to use in response to personal problem areas they experience. Finally, the VHB provides the patient with positive activity planning, distraction tools, and interactive relaxation exercises including guided imagery, controlled breathing and muscle relaxation.
A number of pre-created meditations are included in the app. These are:
- Mindfulness of breathing, thinking, emotions, body scan, loving-kindness, acceptance, compassion, awareness, Thich Nhat Hanh tradition, gratitude.
- Prayer, contemplative, centering, Bible quotes, Buddha wisdom, psalms, Imitations of Christ, lectio divina.
- Inspirational quotes by Einstein, Confucius, Dalai Lama, Siegel, Tolle, Ghandi, Maister Eckhart, Rumi, Seneca, saints, Frankl.
- EMDR, memory reconsolidation, internal family system, focusing, hakomi, acceptance and commitment therapy, hardwiring happiness.
- Inner child work, PTSD, trauma healing, being safe, twelve steps.
- Progressive relaxation, imagery, visualization, affirmations, breathing to relax and sleep.
The user can reuse/modify the existing or create new meditations out of the clips (lyrics) available. The app uses only spoken voice (no music) for guidance.
Background: Many meditators use some form of audio aid (e.g. guided meditation), whether its source is a CD, the internet or a person/facilitator. Guidance, if delivered well, can greatly enhance meditation through teaching and assisting the meditator to stay focused.
The main disadvantage of most such audio aids is that they are fixed or hard to modify to suit a particular personal need. Whatever the author of a meditation decided to include or exclude is reflected in the recording. As the meditator advances in their practice, there comes a desire to expand from the audio aids previously used.
For example, most CD or mp3 recordings begin with an introduction which is interesting and useful to hear the first few times around. However, it then becomes a hindrance- unless one wishes to practice mediating on impatience.
Given these limitations, a new approach in delivery of guided meditation is proposed in two parts: Creating and Playing.
Key Advantages in Creating:
1. A meditation is subdivided into a series of separate audio clips (lyrics).
2. Audio clips can be rearranged, deleted, added and/or duplicated.
3. A new meditation can be created from the existing clips already available in the application
Key Advantages in Playing:
1. Pace of meditation can be adjusted with silence between clips.
2. Depth of meditation can be adjusted with repetition of clips.
Potential health benefits:
Improved concentration, insight, sleep, relaxation, happiness, peace, calm, self-acceptance, self-love.
Less worry, anger, irritation, anxiety, depression. More peace, calm, love, safety.
App size is considerable due to over 1300 mp3 audio clips that come with it.
Meditation Creator is offered as both free Lite (max 3 min playback each time you start playing) and paid Pro without such a constrain.
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
1000 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the board examination. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
This calming guided meditation has been created to allow you to relax completely and to help you to let go of all of the tensions of the day.
We experience self hypnosis all the time, usually when we find ourselves drifting off and thinking about something that happened at another time. We do the same when we become totally engrossed in a sports match or a film. We know that we are watching the TV but all our concentration and emotions are tied up with what is happening on the screen.
How often, if you are a driver have you started driving your car and then been very surprised to find yourself at your destination with little or no recollection as to how you got there. This is probably because you went into ‘automatic pilot’. You only allowed your conscious brain to come in as and when it needed to.
So you see just as you can immediately ‘come to’ when you are driving it is the same with hypnosis. You are in control so you are always able to open your eyes and wake up as and when you need to.
Be Calm App Includes:
- Guided meditation audio track (24:10)
- Subliminal Affirmations e-Book
- How to use this app e-Book
Be Calm application has been designed and developed by Arkenea Technologies (www.arkenea.com).
"★★★★★ iSponsor doesn’t replace my meetings, but it’s a really cool sobriety reminder system that I can carry around in my pocket. Love it.”
iSponsor: 12 Step Recovery Sober Living For Alcoholics is a carefully designed “always-on” sobriety reminder system for use by anyone in a twelve step recovery program. iSponsor helps an addict remember his or her strongest motivations to stay sober, even when times are tough cravings are intense. This app features:
* Unique “I HAVE BEEN SOBER FOR” calendar clock
* Beautiful auto-scrolling motivational photos selected from your device’s camera roll
* Your reasons to stay sober
* Motivational quotes about sobriety
* Fast access to your sponsors
* No data usages or cellular connection required
* Non-specific application icon, for privacy
Developed by Psychotherapy Data Systems, makers of the popular “EMDR For Clinicians” app for iOS and Android, this application is designed as a full-featured devotional platform for people in recovery.
1. Download application
2. Set your date of sobriety
3. Select motivation images of loved ones from your device
4. Add your own text motivations as requested
5. While you work, study, or relax, keep iSponsor running on your mobile device as an always-on reminder system
Klinikken tilbyr nevropsykologisk utredning og diagnostisering av voksne og barn, samt rådgiving i forhold til nevropsykologiske problemstillinger. En innehar til enhver tid et bredt og variert utvalg av tradisjonelle og oppdaterte psykometriske tester.
Allmennpsykologiske tjenester som indivdual- og parterapi, rådgivning, psykologisk utredning, EMDR, traumebehandling, hypnose, kognitiv terapi, psykodynamisk psykoterapi, og konflikthåndtering tilbys der det er berettiget.
En har foreløpig ikke refusjonsavtale med det offentlige og undersøkelser og behandling må derfor betales i sin helhet av den enkelte, forsikringsselskap, NAV, arbeidsgiver, eller andre oppdragsgivere. Det samme gjelder eventuelle reise og oppholds-omkostninger. Du trenger ikke gå om fastlegen din for å få time.
Hjernens funksjon undersøkes slik den avspeiles i atferd, følelser, og tenkning.
Intervju etterfølges av ulike oppgaver og tester som klienten utfører.
En psykologspesialist i klinisk nevropsykologi er utdannet cand. psychol med offentlig godkjenning som psykolog, + 5 år spesialistutdanning i klinisk nevropsykologi og sertifisert spesialist i henhold til retningslinjer fra Den Norske Psykologforening.
Join over 100,000 members and access incredible resources for overcoming anxiety, phobias, panic attacks, depression, and more.
Get the Anxiety Forum app now and take a supportive and knowledgeable community with you wherever you go.
Learn about new research discoveries and news that can help you better cope with and conquer your anxiety and panic attacks, get product and book reviews, discuss treatment options, or get advice and discuss life with an anxiety disorder from a wonderful community of peers who understand what you're going through.
The Anxiety Forum application features include:
*Full posting abilities
*Attach photos and files right from your phone.
*Private messaging (with optional push notifications)
*Subscribe and track your favorite threads and topics (with optional push
*Supports both landscape and portrait views
Head on over to http://www.AnxietyForum.net for more information!