The flora of the Alps determine - from the valley to the summit - completely OFFLINE!
More than 1400 plants occurring in the Alps from the valley to the summit with detailed descriptions and plant information + over 5800 photos + extensive search and filter options.
The size of the app is 654MB. Since all images are saved on the Android device, the app can be used completely offline, which is particularly important in the Alpine region.
With this app, nature and plant lovers and Alpine lovers always have a helper with them that not only enables and extremely facilitates the determination of the Alpine flora, but also provides a wealth of interesting and helpful information about the plants. The database with over 1,400 plants includes not only the actual alpine plants above the tree line, but also all the most important flowering plants in the alpine region of Germany, Switzerland and Austria from the valley to the summit.
With the simple and quick selection of a few, quickly recognizable
Properties such as Plant type, flower color, location, flowering time, leaf shape, altitude, etc. all plants that meet these properties are displayed.
The app is easy to use and offers the option of a plant
based on numerous detailed descriptions and more than 5,800 photos
identify. Due to its clarity and versatility, the app is also entertaining read and an interesting reference work on the mobile phone and also on the tablet.
THE FUNCTIONS AT A GLANCE:
- More than 1,400 detailed descriptions
- Over 5800 high-resolution photos, partly with important details
- Search filter the most important determinants
- Can be used completely offline - the app contains all data - it is used for
the use does not require internet!
- Switch between German and scientific plant names and family names with one click.
- Regional plant names
- Name search across the entire database
- All plant families at a glance
- Plants can be called up in categories (e.g. bee flowers, poisonous plants,
Medicinal plants, etc.)
- Plant view with lots of information (description, use in the
Kitchen, use as a medicinal plant, etc. v. m.), profile and system
- Information on location, soil type, pH value, humidity, etc.
- Display of poisonous plants and plants that are under nature protection
- No further costs, no follow-up costs for updates
DEVELOPMENT AND PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT:
The biologist Arnulf Schultes grew up and lives in the Allgäu
in Nuremberg. Already in his childhood his main focus was on
Versatility of nature. First of the geological fossil
Rock and mineral world and the mushrooms. Later geological and
Fossil-based biology studies with a focus on botany
Prof. Dr. Nezadal in Erlangen. Then author on the subject of geological history,
Minerals and fossils.
Knowledge of the medicinal use of plants due to
Years of experience in the sale of natural medicinal products from Weleda AG,
Schwäbisch Gmünd are included in the app.
In this context, he offers popular nature tours for doctors,
Pharmacists and alternative practitioners with a specialist in medicine
Together with Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Roland Bönisch, (www.netzkost.com)
he runs the comprehensive plant portal "Plants in Germany",