- Concrete volume calculator: You are able to calculate the concrete volume. Just enter the diameter (in feet), depth (in feet) and quantity.
- Concrete slab calculator: You are able to calculate the required volume of mixer to pour for a concrete slab with the known measurements of width, length and thickness.
- Concrete column fill: Simply enter the height and diameter of the column, and click on the calculate button. The calculator will display the number of cubic yards required.
- Concrete footer volume: You are able to calculate the required amount of concrete to fill the footing with the given width, length and thickness.
- Block wall calculator: You are able to estimate the number of cubic yards required to be filled in a concrete for the given length, width and size.
The best tool for college and work. If you are a student, it will helps you to learn civil engineering or construction engineering!
Note: Concrete is widely used for making architectural structures, foundations, brick/block walls, pavements, bridges/overpasses, highways, runways, parking structures, dams, pools/reservoirs, pipes, footings for gates, fences and poles and even boats.
- Statistics: You are able to calculate the mean, median, variance, maximum and minimum for a set of numbers.
- Statistical Distributions: You are able to calculate the values of different Statistical Distributions. The following distributions are available: Binomial Distribution, Normal Distribution, Students t-Distribution, F-Distribution, Exponential Distribution, Poisson Distribution, Chi Squared Distribution
- Frequency Table: You are able to create a frequency table for a list of numbers. Just enter the numbers, separated by comma.
Best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn statistics and probability theory.
Note: Statistics is the study of the collection, organization, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data.
Probability theory is the branch of mathematics concerned with probability, the analysis of random phenomena. The central objects of probability theory are random variables, stochastic processes, and events.
This calculator return only anwser, but return ✪ detail step by step solution ✪ for
[✔] A quadratic equations
[✔] A simplest trigonometric equations
[✔] A equation with a module (for example, |x + 1| + |x^2 – 7| = 20)
[✔] Supported all math symbols and functions. For example: sin(x), cos(x), exp(x), tan(x), ctan(x) and other.
[✔] Suported complex variables (solve complex equations)
Solve any equation types, such as:
[✔] linear equations
[✔] square (quatratic) and cubic equations
[✔] polynomial equations
[✔] trigonometric equations
[✔] exponential equations
[✔] logarithmic equations
[✔] equations with complex numbers
[✔] and other
The Calculator contain some features:
[✔] Numeric solutions for unsolvable equations (such as cos(x) = x^3 - x + 2)
[✔] Some examples
[✔] Сorrect input expression errors (for example, you enter x^2-x+1/x - 1=0 or e^-x^2=5)
AutoMath is a great way to check your work, study or even to teach yourself math.
Here are some of AutoMath's Photo Calculator Features:
- Quick and Accurate Results
- Step by step tutorials
- No internet required
- Can solve simple to advanced math questions
- 250+ Mathematical Functions
- Handwritten questions are coming soon and are not currently supported
AutoMath Photo Calculator Currently supports:
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Fractions, Division, Inequalities, Powers, Polynomials, Linear Equations,
Square Roots, Trigonometry, Algebra, Simplification, and Basic Algorithms
AutoMath Smart Text Calculator supports: (photo calculator not yet available for most of the below)
Any other math problems such as calculus, equation systems, complex math, graphing, table of values, and more
Calculus, Equation Systems and the ability to scan handwritten questions
Your very first photo will copy data files which will take longer then normal. After the initial photo it will be a lot quicker.
Example Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYladg1nCYM
Graphing Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpIA7JhDZ_Q
Quick Mode Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtGmWHB3FZQ
Decide the future of AutoMath by Beta Testing: https://plus.google.com/communities/112210106892044446358
→ - Remove the last character display;
+ / - Changes the mathematical sign of a number on the screen to the other;
√ - square root calculation;
+ - Addition - Subtraction, x - multiplication ÷ - division;
m + - are stored in memory using the [+] button;
m - is stored in memory using the [-];
mr - display the contents of memory to the screen;
mc - clearing the contents of memory;
c - reset the calculator, without erasing the memory.
sin () - Breast: trigonometric function.
cos () - Cosine: trigonometric function.
tan () - Tangent: trigonometric function.
Any number can be represented by any sequence of bits (binary digits), they are commonly written using the symbols 0 and 1.
Best math tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn arithmetics for computer science and electrical engineering.
The best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn algebra.
Note: The logarithm of a number is the exponent to which another fixed value, the base, must be raised to produce that number. For example, the logarithm of 1000 to base 10 is 3.
Ep = Potential Energy
Ec = Kinetic Energy
Em = Mechanic Energy
E = Q x V
Work = force x distance Joule (J)
P = Power (watts)
I = Intensity of Current (amps)
E = Electro-motive Force (volts)
P = IE
Specific Heat Energy
by DudiE See more.
• After having seen several students who did not know how to calculate their average (because of a no-transparency of the formula), we have decided to create a tool which makes easier the calcul of the ECTS average.
• As an electronic report format, the students can keep carefully their results in their smartphone/phablet/tablet.
In addition, the application provides lot of features.
• Indeed, this application allows you to simulate & calculate your average in function of the ects weight of the courses. By this way, you will be able to anticipate efficiently the points you will have to obtain in order to pass your academic year.
• Ects-Easiness will be with you during your whole school year projecting your results with graphics, improvements and advices.
• ECTS (European Credits Transfert System) is a system applied in the European Union that makes the studies programs comparison easier to understand in all differents european countries.
• You can check the wiki page for more informations about ECTS.
• For the moment, the application has been developped for Beglium, France and Portugal (indeed, usually the result of the average is /20 in these countries, but it may be that according publics/privates educational establishments, the scale of points varies).
N.B. The application will be subject to constantly updates, the average will be adapted to the legislation of new european countries.
Calculatum gives you the ability to perform complex operations such as logarithms, roots, operations with parentheses, exponents, factorials, trigonometry, etc..
The result shows 13 significant figures is more accurate the calculator market.
Available in the following languages:
Best tool for school and college! If you are a student this app will help you to learn electrical engineering, electronics, electromagnetism and physics.
- the current in parallel circuits (both total and partial)
- the voltage in series circuits (both total and partial)
- the resistance in parallel and series circuits
The best tool for school and college! If you are a student it will helps you to learn electricity and electrical engineering.
Area Calculator: You are able to calculate the area for the most important geometric figures. You can calculate the area of circle, ellipse, rectangle, square, trapezoid, triangle, parallelogram, rhombus, sector and triangle.
Volume Calculator: You are able to calculate the volume for the most important geometric objects. You can calculate the volume of cone, cube, cuboid, cylinder, sphere, square pyramid and tetrahedron.
Best math tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will help you to learn geometry!
★ FACEBOOK MESSENGER,
★ NO NEED TO ADD CONTACTS: Your contacts are downloaded automatically from Facebook/Google/Nk servers.
★ NO HIDDEN COST: Messages are sent for free, because app use Internet connection: 3G or Wifi if it is available.
★ PUSH NOTIFICATION: Talker will notifiy you automatically where somebody sent you a message.
★ USABLE USER INTERFACE: Talker let you to easily switch contact groups or current chat by swiping left or right.
★ BROWSING CHAT HISTORY: You can see your previous chat history.
★ CONTACT SEARCH: Contact search with suggestions.
★ GROUPS: Favorites and recent chats groups.
Please provide your facebook username (not facebook login). Username is visible in the URL address of your facebook profile page.
If it is not working, probably facebook username is different that your facebook login. Please check your facebook username on your profile page and try again.
Please provide only your google account name, without "@gmail.com" suffix.
Please provide your full login as an username.
Tags: Facebook chat facebook messenger google plus gtalkt nk nktalk nasza klasa talk send im
Swipe to move the tiles, the same numbers merges. Get 2048 in one tile to win a game!
Get the special photo reward, when you finish the game. If you know what I mean :).
No ads in game screen!
Internet & network state permission is for the ads.
tags: 512, 1024, 2048, game, play, fun, puzzle
Please note that application is designed for tablets with resolution 1280x800. The graphics can have poor quality on devices with small screen or resolution.
- Browse applications by swipe or play/stop slideshow
- Send me e-mail message
- Browse my applications on Google Play
- website's markup's source code and validates it against W3C validator;
- performs a mobileOK test by W3C and returns evaluated rating, list of errors and warnings;
- used transfer, download speed and time.
In addition MobiBenchmark provides a set of advices, how to upgrade your website basing on the W3C principles and rules for creating a mobile optimized webpages.
It is usefull in process of developing and debugging web service. It also allows to make a quick preview of website by triggering "view" button in action bar.