AutoMath is a great way to check your work, study or even to teach yourself math.
Here are some of AutoMath's Photo Calculator Features:
- Quick and Accurate Results
- Step by step tutorials
- No internet required
- Can solve simple to advanced math questions
- 250+ Mathematical Functions
- Handwritten questions are coming soon and are not currently supported
AutoMath Photo Calculator Currently supports:
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Fractions, Division, Inequalities, Powers, Polynomials, Linear Equations,
Square Roots, Trigonometry, Algebra, Simplification, and Basic Algorithms
AutoMath Smart Text Calculator supports: (photo calculator not yet available for most of the below)
Any other math problems such as calculus, equation systems, complex math, graphing, table of values, and more
Calculus, Equation Systems and the ability to scan handwritten questions
Your very first photo will copy data files which will take longer then normal. After the initial photo it will be a lot quicker.
Example Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYladg1nCYM
Graphing Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpIA7JhDZ_Q
Quick Mode Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtGmWHB3FZQ
Decide the future of AutoMath by Beta Testing: https://plus.google.com/communities/112210106892044446358
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
The student has the option to add the course, the final grade and the number of ECTS credits.
In case of errors, suggest new features or any omissions, please contact us at email@example.com
• Obliczysz średnią ważoną ocen
• Ustawisz skalę ocen stosowaną w Twojej szkole
• Zapiszesz łatwo średnią z każdego przedmiotu wraz z ocenami
• Według własnych preferencji ustawisz ilość miejsc po przecinku
• Możesz także bez zapisywania ocen łatwo wczytać ostatnio liczoną średnią
• możliwość obliczenia średniej arytmetycznej
• średniej na semestr z wszystkich przedmiotów
Math Solver is a full featured scientific calculator and graphing calculator with widest range of functions available.
Solves problems in Basic Math, Algebra, Complex Numbers, Trigonometry, Integral and Differential Calculus, Set Theory, Matrix and vector Algebra
Solve equations and system of equations
Find derivatives, definite and indefinite integral
Support for trigonometric inverse-trigonometric and hyperbolic functions
No network access required! Works offline
It has a offline Catalog with details of each function with example.
Note: Free version contains ads! In-app upgrade to PRO version to make it ad-free.
* Enter multiple comma separated functions to plot them.
* Press back button to make graph full screen by hiding keyboard
* Press on any example in Catalog to copy it to Solver tab
* Trigonometric functions default input is in radian i.e to calculate Sin(90Degree) to calculate Sine of 90 degree.
Note- 1:- It doesn't solve word problems.
Note- 2:- It doesn't show steps to solve a problem. It solve shows final answer.
This App has all the important formulas and concepts
-Inverse trig functions
-Law of sine and cosine
-Negative angle formulas
-Double & triple angle formulas
-Degree to radians formulas
-Sum and difference formulas
-Product to sum formulas
-Sum to product formulas
-Compositions of trig functions
With EasyMath all of your problems solved!
-A designed application and easy to use.
-Support English and Hebrew (soon more).
- Ability to solving a quadratic equation including the way!
- Possibility to investigate a parabola in seconds! - Full version only available
- Ability to quickly investigate the equation of a straight - Full version only available
- Possibility of finding the equation straight by two points, and point and slope.
- Possibility for resolving the system of equations with two unknowns.
- Possibility for resolving the system of equations with three unknowns. - Full version only available
More updates soon!
-Sergey Andreev - the icon designer.(SA-DESIGN -
-Yehonatan Cohen - the banner designer and some other things.
Ep = Potential Energy
Ec = Kinetic Energy
Em = Mechanic Energy
E = Q x V
Work = force x distance Joule (J)
P = Power (watts)
I = Intensity of Current (amps)
E = Electro-motive Force (volts)
P = IE
Specific Heat Energy
by DudiE See more.
- Statistics: You are able to calculate the mean, median, variance, maximum and minimum for a set of numbers.
- Statistical Distributions: You are able to calculate the values of different Statistical Distributions. The following distributions are available: Binomial Distribution, Normal Distribution, Students t-Distribution, F-Distribution, Exponential Distribution, Poisson Distribution, Chi Squared Distribution
- Frequency Table: You are able to create a frequency table for a list of numbers. Just enter the numbers, separated by comma.
Best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn statistics and probability theory.
Note: Statistics is the study of the collection, organization, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data.
Probability theory is the branch of mathematics concerned with probability, the analysis of random phenomena. The central objects of probability theory are random variables, stochastic processes, and events.
- Concrete volume calculator: You are able to calculate the concrete volume. Just enter the diameter (in feet), depth (in feet) and quantity.
- Concrete slab calculator: You are able to calculate the required volume of mixer to pour for a concrete slab with the known measurements of width, length and thickness.
- Concrete column fill: Simply enter the height and diameter of the column, and click on the calculate button. The calculator will display the number of cubic yards required.
- Concrete footer volume: You are able to calculate the required amount of concrete to fill the footing with the given width, length and thickness.
- Block wall calculator: You are able to estimate the number of cubic yards required to be filled in a concrete for the given length, width and size.
The best tool for college and work. If you are a student, it will helps you to learn civil engineering or construction engineering!
Note: Concrete is widely used for making architectural structures, foundations, brick/block walls, pavements, bridges/overpasses, highways, runways, parking structures, dams, pools/reservoirs, pipes, footings for gates, fences and poles and even boats.
And user interface is well optimized for working at blazing speed.
-Full record of result history.
-Switchable Simple and Scientific interface.
-Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads and other complex engineering supported.
-Memory buttons to assist you out with complex calculations.
-Full support for latest Multi-Window - supports multitasking for your Galaxy device.
-Smallest, light weight, the smartest and the most effective one.
-Simple, clear, easy-to-use interface.
- Try to edit your image before processing it. As it will significantly improve object character recognition for better result.
- This app does not carry any ads to create the user experience better.
This app is in its beta version, and then report any matter if you face to the developer email address. We'll thank you and will strain to solve that bug as soon as possible.
This calculator return only anwser, but return ✪ detail step by step solution ✪ for
[✔] A quadratic equations
[✔] A simplest trigonometric equations
[✔] A equation with a module (for example, |x + 1| + |x^2 – 7| = 20)
[✔] Supported all math symbols and functions. For example: sin(x), cos(x), exp(x), tan(x), ctan(x) and other.
[✔] Suported complex variables (solve complex equations)
Solve any equation types, such as:
[✔] linear equations
[✔] square (quatratic) and cubic equations
[✔] polynomial equations
[✔] trigonometric equations
[✔] exponential equations
[✔] logarithmic equations
[✔] equations with complex numbers
[✔] and other
The Calculator contain some features:
[✔] Numeric solutions for unsolvable equations (such as cos(x) = x^3 - x + 2)
[✔] Some examples
[✔] Сorrect input expression errors (for example, you enter x^2-x+1/x - 1=0 or e^-x^2=5)
Kalkulator Energi adalah aplikasi berbasis android yang didalamnya terdapat fitur-fitur menarik seperti:perhitungan energi fisika dasar (Energi kinetik, Energi potensial, Energi Mekanik, Energi panas dan Energi Listrik), kamus fisika , latihan soal-soal fisika dasar dan materi fisika dasar.Apliaksi ini sangat cocok untuk siswa yang sedang menempuh pendidikan di tingkat SMP dan SMA terutama yang sedang mempelajari tentang energi fisika dasar.
Kunjungi halaman facebook kami:
Energy Calculator is based android application in which there are interesting features such as: calculation of the basic physics of energy (kinetic energy, potential energy, mechanical energy, thermal energy and Electrical Energy), a dictionary of physics, practice questions of fundamental physics and basic physics of matter.This application is suitable for students who are studying in junior high and high school who are studying primarily on the basic physics of energy.
Visit our Facebook Page:
-Logo dan Ikon Baru
-Desain Yang lebih bagus
-Terhubung dengan halaman facebook kami.
-Perbaikan Pengalaman Pengguna
Swipe to move the tiles, the same numbers merges. Get 2048 in one tile to win a game!
Get the special photo reward, when you finish the game. If you know what I mean :).
No ads in game screen!
Internet & network state permission is for the ads.
tags: 512, 1024, 2048, game, play, fun, puzzle
★ FACEBOOK MESSENGER,
★ NO NEED TO ADD CONTACTS: Your contacts are downloaded automatically from Facebook/Google/Nk servers.
★ NO HIDDEN COST: Messages are sent for free, because app use Internet connection: 3G or Wifi if it is available.
★ PUSH NOTIFICATION: Talker will notifiy you automatically where somebody sent you a message.
★ USABLE USER INTERFACE: Talker let you to easily switch contact groups or current chat by swiping left or right.
★ BROWSING CHAT HISTORY: You can see your previous chat history.
★ CONTACT SEARCH: Contact search with suggestions.
★ GROUPS: Favorites and recent chats groups.
Please provide your facebook username (not facebook login). Username is visible in the URL address of your facebook profile page.
If it is not working, probably facebook username is different that your facebook login. Please check your facebook username on your profile page and try again.
Please provide only your google account name, without "@gmail.com" suffix.
Please provide your full login as an username.
Tags: Facebook chat facebook messenger google plus gtalkt nk nktalk nasza klasa talk send im
Please note that application is designed for tablets with resolution 1280x800. The graphics can have poor quality on devices with small screen or resolution.
- Browse applications by swipe or play/stop slideshow
- Send me e-mail message
- Browse my applications on Google Play
- website's markup's source code and validates it against W3C validator;
- performs a mobileOK test by W3C and returns evaluated rating, list of errors and warnings;
- used transfer, download speed and time.
In addition MobiBenchmark provides a set of advices, how to upgrade your website basing on the W3C principles and rules for creating a mobile optimized webpages.
It is usefull in process of developing and debugging web service. It also allows to make a quick preview of website by triggering "view" button in action bar.