Automatic check of your telephone balance: traffic minutes and SMS; the balance of internet provider, bank cards, electronic wallets, weather forecast, currency exchange rates, bonus points programs and other information to display on widgets in your phone's screen.
The app receives the data from the internet, from providers' private offices - it allows you to monitor the balances of all your family members (husband, wife, children, parents), as well as friends and acquaintances, - all those whose balances you control and whose bills are paid by you. SMS and USSD not supported!
The official account in social networks: twitter.com/anybalance
* More than 1,300 providers in the catalog!
* Complete catalog providers: http://anybalance.com/catalog/
* You can watch your balances from multiple phone accounts (the app runs in dual-sim phones)
* Automatic update of all balances after a preset time or after an incoming or outgoing call, or even after outgoing SMS.
* Change notifications when the threshold is reached or about the occurrence of a certain date, etc.
* History of the balances - you can always see the time any change in the balance.
* Several types of widgets allows you to configure the display of balances on your phone or tablet.
The most popular supported providers: Tele2, Orange, Vodafone, Skype, PayPal and many-many others! Full list of providers: http://anybalance.com/catalog.php
Actions with widgets:
1) Clicking on the widget anywhere - opens an update of the current account balance.
2) Clicking on the logo of the operator - opens the settings of the current account.
3) Clicking on the name of the account - opens preferences of the widget's appearance.
Actions in the list of accounts:
1) Clicking anywhere - opens statistics, configuration and log.
2) Clicking on the logo of the operator - runs the update of the current account.
3) long hold anywhere - a menu of actions (update, save, delete, clear history, send an account, and move to a group)
4) swipe down - runs the update of all accounts (for this the accaunts in the group should be opened)
Actions on the screen of the providers:
1) Clicking on the provider - starts creation of a new account.
2) swipe down - runs the update of new providres' versions.
Attention! In case of any error, please, report to from the application's menu "Report an Error"
On Error while updating data of providers, please, submit the log; we have a 'ticketing system', which opens each posted log.
Frequently asked questions:
Q. The app can not get the balance (or other parameter), the login password is correct.
A. There are several kinds of solution.
1. You personal cabinet has been changed. Check for Updates in the menu "Providers" and "Update providers".
2. Personal account is not available. This also happens. If you can not login to your account from a computer, then AnyBalance will also can not. Please wait whlie your private account will work again.
3. The app can not get the information due to the nature of your service plan in your accounts. To fix just contact us (in the market - please write to the developer).
Q. There is no my provider in the catalog.
A. To add a new provider, please, choose function in the Market - "Write to developer". Please remember that to add service provider we need a temporary access to your account (username and password). Without this information we could not fix the problem! After adding the provider on the basis of your data, you can easily change the password to avoid any suspicions of unfair use of your data.