CatNotes is not just an ordinary notepad with the calendar function. It is designed for the quickest handling and best clarity. This application is based on fact, people want to save mostly only ordinary notes or notes with time deadline and they want to do it quickly. If there are too many notes, they need to be categorized. So we combined these facts together and the result is Cat Notes.
The philosophy of this application is unique across the mobile world. The main differences from ordinary notepads and calendar applications are:
1. The colorful design, playful environment.
2. Categorized notes.
3. There are buttons representing categories instead of OK button – the note is always saved into a category without an extra click.
4. A very quick navigation by category buttons (there is also an option of sorting by event time or time of adding).
5. Notepad and calendar hybrid - you can add start and end time for each note.
6. No unnecessary jumping screens.
7. Widget displays notes which are about to expire shortly.
8. A special mode for quick deleting and checking notes.
9. The easy things can be done very simply and mainly quickly.
10. There is a very helpful illustrated help*.
* There are many non-basic functions which are nicely described in help – for example changing positions of main buttons, sorting notes by time of event or time of adding (ascend or descend), adding only date (without time), etc.
App not require Internet permission! You can be sure that nobody can't read your notes! Nevertheless, you can send your friend your note by e-mail and your friend can import that note to his CatNotes. You can migrate to another device by creating backup.
Do you have any questions, concerns or feedback? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd be happy to answer your questions.