Now available for Android, Calm can help you meditate, sleep, relax and much more. By downloading this app, you’ll discover how meditation can improve your mood - and your life.
- The 7 Days of Calm - learn how to meditate with this easy-to-follow program
- The 21 Days of Calm - deepen your meditation practice with our paid program available only to subscribers
- 7 guided meditation sessions from 2 to 30 minutes - for whenever you need a break from your day.
- 10 beautiful, immersive nature scenes - choose the perfect background sounds and scene to help you relax!
- 16 blissful music tracks by meditation music master, Kip Mazuy.
- 50 premium guided meditations for focus, creativity, energy, confidence, sleep and much more!
- New content added monthly!
What our customers are saying:
"The best meditation app out there!"
"This app is absolutely great has really helped me through a lot of anxiety and leaves me feeling calm, cool, and relaxed defiantly one of the best apps out there!!" -
"This app has changed my life."
"This a seriously great app. I listen to it all the time and find the guide sessions to be truly helpful for my anxiety. The selection of sounds is thorough, as well. Love calm!"
"This Calm.com app is the best meditation app I have ever used."
Need help with the app? E-mail email@example.com
Terms of Service: http://www.calm.com/terms
Medically reviewed and selected for "Best Meditation Apps of 2014" by HEALTHLINE.COM.
You can enjoy the deep relaxation, stress relief and benefits of meditation now without prior experience. Take a Break has been developed by Richard and Mary Maddux, creators of the popular Meditation Oasis podcast. Featuring two popular meditations from the podcast, the app gives you the option to listen with or without music.
WITH THIS APP YOU CAN:
✓ RELAX EASILY and quickly as you are voice-guided step by step
✓ CHOOSE from two relaxing audios:
★ Work Break Relaxation (7 min.)
★ Stress Relief Meditation (13 min.)
✓ LISTEN with or without MUSIC
✓ READ instructions to support and enhance your experience
✓ Get support on the Meditation Oasis website
Created by Mary Maddux, MS, HTP and Richard Maddux, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast, CDs and smartphone apps.
Mary and Richard bring over 30 years of meditation practice and teaching to the creation of their guided meditations and music. In addition to teaching meditation, Mary has worked in both conventional and alternative settings as a counselor, stress management consultant and healing arts practitioner. Richard has played and composed music all of his life. His music is composed especially for meditation, relaxation and healing.
Simply the most convenient way to learn and enjoy mindfulness meditation. Access Breathe wherever and whenever you want, to live in the moment.
★ LIVE IN THE MOMENT - By paying attention to whatever is happening right now, you can enjoy the richness and fullness of life.
★ IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH - Regular mindfulness practice provides numerous well-researched health benefits.
★ FEEL HAPPIER - Brain research confirms that mindfulness meditation increases your happiness and overall wellbeing.
★ REDUCE YOUR STRESS - Scientific studies consistently demonstrate the benefits of mindfulness in the reduction of stress.
- Learn meditation
- Relax stress anxiety calm relaxation mindfulness walking meditation
☆ ☆ ☆ EVERYTHING YOU NEED ☆ ☆ ☆
✓ RELAXATION EXERCISES
- Exercises for relaxing your body and opening your heart.
✓ MANY GUIDED MEDITATIONS
- Guided meditations of varying lengths, from 3 to 15 minutes.
✓ MEDITATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Tips for optimizing your practice, from sitting position to breathing.
✓ BODY SCANS
- Reconnect with your body by bringing mindful awareness to your sensations.
★ Start a guided meditation wherever and whenever.
☆ ☆ ☆ WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ☆ ☆ ☆
- "The most convenient method was [Mindful Breathing’s] Breathe.” by Wall Street Journal
- “Narrative was thorough, relaxing and well pitched for a meditation novice like me.” by The New York Times
- “Just when you thought iPhone apps were becoming more and more mindless - try Breathe.” by cnet
★ Dear customers, we are here for you! firstname.lastname@example.org ★
How it works
Starting with our free Take10 programme, we’ll teach you the basics of meditation in just 10 minutes a day.
If you enjoy Take10 and want to learn more, then you can choose to continue and get access to hundreds of hours of original meditations, including guided and unguided, ranging from 2 to 60 minutes.
“It’s kind of genius” Emma Watson
“Andy Puddicombe is doing for meditation what Jamie Oliver has done for food” The New York Times
What you get
- Free access to Take10, Level 1 of the Foundation Course – learn the basics in 10 x 10 minute meditations
- Personalised progress page to track your stats
- Buddy system for you and your friends to motivate each other in your journeys
- Rewards for regular meditation
- Reminders to keep you on track with your practice
- Options for you to continue your journey after Take10, with inspiring packs and one off sessions on a range of topics such stress, happiness and appreciation
- Ability to download sessions for offline use
What our users say
"I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for a product that has so profoundly changed my life. Having such an easy and guided way to meditate has kept me on track for several months now, and the changes are profound and too many to count."
- Brandon, Headspace user
What's more, science is proving the benefits of meditation...
Research demonstrates that regular meditation can have a physical effect on the brain – actually causing areas associated with learning to grow, and the part generating stress responses to shrink.*
Hölzel, B. K. et al. (2011). Mindfulness practice leads to increases in regional brain gray matter density. Neuroimaging, 191, 36-43.
Why I am offering so much for free? Because I want everyone to have access to these audios. I'm currently finishing a MSc. in Computer Science and I did this as a side project. After a few days of working on this, I realized that I wanted to make it as good as I could - so I did! This app ended up being exactly what I imagined it to be.
Now: Before installing the app, bear in mind that all the audios need to be downloaded from my server which takes a couple of seconds (they are all around 9 megabytes each). Nothing is streamed - everything is downloaded automatically to your phone.
The app also comes with many quotes that I enjoy related to meditation, relaxation, etc.
And more importantly, it comes with over a dozen audios for helping you balance your chakras. As you know, the 7 chakras are:
1. The Root Chakra. This chakra influences your connection to the Earth. When it is open, you feel grounded, stable and secure. If you feel nervous very often, your Root Chakra is probably weak or closed.
2. The Sacral Chakra. This chakra influences your emotions and sexuality. When it's open, you see sex as a healthy activity and when it's closed or weak you might feel anxiety or might not even like to think about sex.
3. The Solar Plexus chakra influences your self esteem. If you have self-esteem issues, then it's likely that your Solar Plexus chakra is weak or closed.
4. Your Heart Chakra influences your relationships with others. When it is open, you are compassionate and friendly. You form strong relationships with people at home, work and in your community.
Your Heart Chakra is weak or closed when you have trouble connecting with others and you frequently feel alone.
5. Your Throat Chakra influences how you communicate with others. If you often feel like you have nothing worthwhile to say, or if it seems like others don't really pay attention to what you say very often, it's very likely that you Throat Chakra is weak or closed.
6. Your Third Eye Chakra influences your sense of intuition and your clarity of purpose. If you often feel confused or lost, then your Third Eye Chakra might be weak or closed.
7. Your Crown Chakra influences your connection to your Higher Self. If you often feel alone and like there's no purpose to your existence, your Crown Chakra might be weak or closed.
Note: This was just a very brief description of the chakras. There is a lot more information available online.
More about the App
Each chakra audio lasts anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, with most of the guided audios lasting only ten. Besides 7 guided meditations, the app comes with several frequencies for helping your balance your chakras. I recommend that you listen to the guided meditations first and then listen to the frequencies.
Note: Don't use this app while driving or operating heavy machinery. I am not responsible for anything you do while listening to these audios.
Tips for using the app:
1. For the best experience, I recommend that you wear high-quality noise-isolation or noise-cancelling headphones. Some of these audios come with binaural beats which are completely useless if you don't wear headphones. Yes, you can use earphones but then you won't be having the amazing experience that I intended for you.
2. Don't try to heal all your chakras at once. Heal one every day of the week and repeat the following week. There are seven chakras just like there are seven days in the week, do one chakra per day followed by your daily meditation ritual.
3. Some people report feeling nausea after listening to the healing frequencies, this is usually normal, but stop using them if the discomfort persists.
4. If you have any suggestions, feel free to send me an e-mail!
1. Basic Meditation
2. Breathing Meditation
3. Dance Meditation
4. Aum Meditation
5. Forgiveness Meditation
6. Om Mani Padh Mein Hoom
7. Sufi Meditation
You can play these meditation sessions, any time you want to meditate. You can press the repeat button to continue repeating any meditations. You can also repeat meditations without the instructions, by selecting it from meditation sounds. In addition to the above 7 sessions, we have introduction to Simple Meditation Session, which introduces you to the concept of Meditation. Simple Meditation App has the following features.
1) 8 Voice Guided Meditation Sessions
2) 8 Meditation Sounds
3) Works in offline mode
4) Repeat, Play, Pause, Stop feature
5) While Playing, Phone can be put on silent mode
6) Share, Mail, SMS feature
7) Simple Meditation for Beginners
By meditating, you can:
• achieve a calmer, more relaxed state of mind
• reduce anxiety and stress
• sleep better
• have a more balanced, happier well being overall
With this app you can:
• play back your already purchased meditation products
• write your meditation journal
• stream or download your meditation products
Join Oprah, Deepak and our Global Meditation Community to ignite that spark of pure joy within you!
Enjoy a collection of 7 chakra music tracks and mandalas for your chakra meditation! Or just listen to this beautiful music during your meditation or relaxation.
Chakras are our energy centers. Chakras are the openings for our life energy to flow in and out of our aura. The function of our chakras is to vitalize our physical body and to help us bring about the develop our self-consciousness. Using chakras meditation regularly will help you to stay balance and bring balance to your life.
My Chakra Meditation app features:
• NEW! Now you can play music in the background. Just turn this feature ON in the settings.
• 7 high quality chakra music tracks (in total - 60 minutes) for each chakra (Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Brow and Crown).
• 7 beautiful mandalas to focus your attention during meditation.
• Brief description of each chakra.
• Free version of the app features Ads, you can buy a Ad Free version via in App purchase in Amazon App store.
Now with free guided meditations by your favorite teachers: Eckhart Tolle, Thich Nhat Hanh, Tara Brach, Jack Kornfield, Jon Kabat-Zinn and many more.
If you're new to meditation, you'll find introductory guided mediations and a supportive community to help you get started.
If you're an experienced meditator, you'll feel right at home with our beautiful Tibetan singing bowls and guided meditations by experienced teachers that you know and respect.
Insight Timer is the world's most popular meditation timer app. Insight Timer has been featured in US News & World Report, Forbes Magazine, Men's Journal Magazine, The Washington Post, Los Angeles Times and O, The Oprah Magazine.
- High quality meditation sound
- Timer to fit your desired meditation duration
- Beautiful nature backgrounds
- SD Card installation capability
- Won't disrupt incoming phone calls
- Can be connected to external stereo system
Feel free to contact for any questions or feedback. I hope this app benefits you in your day-to-day life.
Meditation Sounds App contains six different high quality meditation melodies
Some of the great features:
★ High quality meditation sounds
★ Nature meditation music
★ Simple and beautiful design
★ Individually adjustable sounds
★ Timer - so the app turn off automatically
★ Beautiful background images
★ Install to SD Card
You can enjoy six different meditation sounds:
★ Heaven Sounds
★ Inspiration Melodies
★ Convent Sounds
★ Seaside Relaxation
★ Mystic Temple Music
★ Temple in the Hills Sounds
Meditation is a process of self-healing, all forms of stress is a sign of the presence of negative thoughts that torment our minds. If we do not cure the mind, we can conclude that chronic stress may cause diseases of the body. We must seriously consider how to find inner peace in itself to prevent many problems caused by everyday stress.
If you have any comment or suggestion please let me know so I can improve this app for you.
Please email problems or suggestions. We are listening and want to provide a quality app.
--meditation & relaxation
--cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
***Qi Gong meditation videos (link to Excel At Life's YouTube channel)
***Relaxation audios (some with or without music background)
--Day on the Farm Mindfulness
--Sunrise On the Beach
--Tropical Garden Mindfulness
--The Great Desert Mindfulness
--Riding a Horse Across the Plains
--Starry Night Consciousness Expanding
--Progressive Muscle Relaxation
--Quick stress relief audios
***Relaxation for Children (and the young at heart) to teach children to breathe, relax, and calm their bodies
--Understanding Mindfulness audios
--Mindfulness training exercises
Improve your physical health, relax and reduce your stress by learning Qi Gong, gentle movement combined with breathing. Qi Gong is a basic form of Tai Chi where you can experience the health benefits of Tai Chi without the years of training.
Daily Qi Gong meditation:
**Manages stress and related symptoms such as depression and anxiety
**Reduces the impact of physical illness particularly arthritis, fibromyalgia, high blood pressure
**Reduces pain and improves quality of life
**Improves quality of sleep and reduces insomnia
Download this app for links to VIDEOS teaching the methods of Qi Gong as well as providing meditative Qi Gong. The videos are provided by Dr. Monica Frank, a psychologist with over 20 years experience treating anxiety and stress related disorders. She has over 10 years training in Tai Chi and sport & exercise psychology. She combines this training with her background in hypnosis to provide a meditative relaxation experience.
Learn to relax and manage stress with relaxation audios that teach the three main methods of relaxation: breathing, muscle relaxation, and guided imagery.
Also, relaxation has been shown to reduce depression due to the effect on the neurotransmitters associated with depression.
Access calming moods through relaxation methods.
Meditation audios are based on the Buddhist psychology methods.
To download relaxation audios directly to your device go to ExcelAtLife.com.
Look for other self-help apps from ExcelAtLife that will help you learn to relax, manage anxiety and reduce stress.
Reason for permissions:
1) READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY--necessary when listening to audios to pause playback when phone call is received (Excel At Life never accesses identity)
2) FULL INTERNET ACCESS AND VIEW NETWORK STATE--necessary to determine if internet access is available when linking to articles and audios
The app includes the guided meditations described below.
★ Sleep Affirmations -- Helps set the stage for falling asleep.
★ Belly Breathing -- An easy exercise for quick relaxation.
★ Relax into Sleep -- Relax easily into sleep with this meditation.
Created by Mary Maddux, MS, HTP and Richard Maddux, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast, apps and CDs.
Mary and Richard bring over 30 years of meditation practice and teaching to the creation of their guided meditations and music. In addition to teaching meditation, Mary has worked in both conventional and alternative settings as a counselor and healing arts practitioner. Richard has played and composed music all of his life. His music is composed especially for meditation, relaxation and healing.
Self-Hypnosis for Meditation provides professionally made self-hypnosis sound tracks to help you achieve different states of meditation and relaxation. You can also choose to play the tracks with our hypnosis brainwave tune in the background for amazing effects.
Quiet Mind Meditation set in Self-Hypnosis for Meditation:
Doing meditation is very important for people’s mind. It can help you keep quiet. If you are looking to develop a quiet, clear mind, then Quiet Mind Meditation may be what you're looking for.
Slowing down your mind by watching your thoughts but choosing not getting involved or attached to them is an important step in learning to be more fully present in each moment. The Quiet Mind Meditation is designed to help you to slow down and learn how to create a quiet mind. Suggestions and metaphors are used to help you (and your sub-consciousness) begin the practice of quieting your mind. Follow the instruction and exercise it step by step. You can achieve it.
* Well-designed animation
* Playback progress control
* Built-in volume control
* Background brainwave
* Playback repeat setting
* Screen timeout control
✓ Help you meditate
✓ Relax your mind and body
✓ Cure sleep disorders
✓ Help quit bad habits
✓ Uplift your soul
Om (AUM) is regarded as the eternal sound which is there in the universe all the time. It is said to be the only sound you would hear when you go into deep meditation.
You can use this tool irrespective of whether you are new to meditation or a practitioner of any form of meditation like Zen, Mindfulness or Chakra Meditation. It is helpful for Yoga teachers as well as students. Many of our users have reported positive results using the mantra sounds for sleep therapy.
✓ Full-featured, no in-app or buy requirements
✓ 20+ meditation tracks with new mantras added periodically
✓ Lot of configuration options (counts, bell, pause etc.)
✓ Wordings & detailed meanings of all mantras provided
✓ Play mantras endlessly or a fixed number of times
✓ Meditation training instructions for beginners
✓ Handy reporting features to track and analyse your meditation
✓ Capable of playing audio in the background
✓ Pauses chant on receiving phone calls
✓ Sort and hide mantras to make custom meditation routines
✓ Silent Meditation mode to help Breathe Meditation
✓ Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh and Jain mantras included
✓ Mantra track, image, theme etc. can be changed
✓ Can play with screen off and does not drain battery
✓ Small install size and requires minimal device permissions
OM is made of 3 sub-sounds A, U and M.
As per Mandukya Upanishad:
1) The "A" (ah..) stands for the state of wakefulness, where our sense organs are active
2) The "U" (oo..) stands for the dream state, in which inward experiences are available
3) The "M" (mm..) represents deep sleep, when the mind is without desire
LIST OF MANTRAS
- Om Mantra (AUM)
- Mrityunjaya/Death-conquering Mantra (Om Trayambakam...)
- Shree Yantra / Sri Chakra Mantra (Om Shreem Hreem...)
- Shanti/Peace Mantra (Om Purnam Adah...)
- Yoga Mantra (Om Saha Navavatu...)
- Guru Mantra (Gurur Brahma, Gurur Vishnu...)
- Enlightenment Mantra (Asato Ma Sadgamaya)
- Silent Meditation (Breath Meditation)
- Soham Mantra (Breath/Chakra Meditation)
- Oneness/Moola Mantra (Om Satchidananda...)
- Universal Mantra (Om Sarveshaam Svastir...)
Hindu God Mantras
- Ganesha Mantra (Om Gam Ganapataye Namah)
- Vishnu Mantra (Om Namo Narayanaya)
- Gayathri Mantra (Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha...)
- Shiva/Siva Mantra (Om Namah Shivaya)
- Krishna Mantra (Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya)
- Hanuman Mantra (Om Ham Hanumate Namaha)
- Sarawathi Mantra (Om Shreem Hreem Saraswatyei Namaha)
- Durga/Kali Mantra (Om Dum Durgaya Namaha)
- Maha Mantra (Hare Krishna... Hare Rama...)
- Surya/Sun Mantra (Om Hram Hrim...)
- Shani/Saturn Mantra (Om Sham Shanai...)
- Lotus Mantra (Om Mani Padme Hum)
- Daimoku (Nam Myoho Renge Kyo)
- Green Tara Mantra (Om Tare Tuttare...)
- Medicine Buddha Mantra (Tayata Om Bekandze...)
- Mul Mantar/Ik Onkar Mantra (Ek Onkaar...)
- Namokar/Navkar Mantra (Namo Arihantanam...)
Om mantras are said to have great healing powers. Regular Om chanting can help you overcome depression, loneliness, insomnia & stress. It could also help you quit bad habits like smoking, drugs or alcoholism by strengthening your mind.
This tool can also be used to play the auspicious Om sounds in the background during pujas (prayers), archanas, aarti, stuti and other religious ceremonies. When listening it to sleep, set the auto exit time so that it shuts of automatically.
A low-priced Pro version is available as well with Alarm and Recording features.
These time-tested Vedic mantras will relax your mind and body and uplift your soul. It comes with
lot of configuration options and is totally Ad-free.A few minutes of Vedic Meditation each day brings
a wide range of practical benefits – a clearer and more creative mind, better decision-making, improved
health, greater happiness and more rewarding relationships.
Scientific research on meditation shows many benefits, including:
• Reduced tension and anxiety
• Increased resistance to stress
• Improved memory and concentration
• Increased energy
• Improved physical health
• Reduced insomnia
• Increased self-esteem
• Slower aging
In this app the powerful vedic meditation mantras are:-
• Om(AUM) Mantra.
• Sai Mantra.
• Om Gum Ganpatey Namah.
• Maha Mrityunjay Mantra.
• Gayatri Mantra.
• Om Namah Shivaya.
• Om Namah Bhagavate Vasudevaya.
Some of the great features:
• High quality meditation vedic mantras.
• Simple and beautiful design
• Timer - so the app turn off automatically
• Chants - So the mantras repeating according to You.
• Beautiful background images
The goal of the game is to avoid and pop the bubbles, before the time runs out.
Play as the devilish hero and stop the evil wizard from stealing fruit from Fruitopia’s magical trees. Venture inside the castle, and navigate through the wizard’s traps and puzzles to reclaim the stolen fruit.
== BUBBLE STRUGGLE goes Mobile! ==
• One of the "top 10 most popular Flash games" - VentureBeat
• Over 350 Million plays - MochiMedia
• Won Denmark’s Boogie Prisen - Game of the Year Award
== Gameplay Features ==
• Put your skills to the test in more than 50 addicting levels
• Unique weapons & power-ups, to help you solve bubble-popping puzzles
• Compete with players from around the world for the highest score
• Challenging gameplay, from the author of the original Bubble Struggle games
== Support and Community ==
• Please email with any feedback
• Join our growing community on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bubblestruggleadventures).