-Press widget to flip between modes, no messing
-Uses only a single homescreen cell space
-Quickly switch between modes, no need to open a separate app
PS check out our Wifi/Brightness/Bluetooth/Gps Toggle Widgets
You schedule a time when ringer volume will be changed.
The primary use of these application is to don't disturb people during their night's sleep. It is useful for other regular events too.
“Ringer Volume” is very similar to Alarm Clock, but instead of ringing it change mobile ringer volume at a specific time.
1. To schedule ringer volume change, press MENU -> NEW. Then set time and volume level & CONFIRM.
2. To add more auto volume change: repeat step 1.
3. At the end press START button.
NOTE: To apply a changes in the schedule - press START button again.
* set mobile ringer volume level at a scheduled time,
* each day can have a different configuration,
* set vibration mode.
You change your ringer volume level several times at day. It can be automated - use "Ringer Volume" application.
Your Android mobile will be silent at night, noisy at work, quiet after work. You don't like to awake all your roommate at the middle of the night, "Ringer Volume" will help.
Turn off auto update for this application, because after update you need to start volume scheduler manually.
It is free for download, distribute and use.
Smart Ringer has the following capabilities:
1. Office Ringer: Set the Start Time and End Time of your office hours and whether you want Ringtone or vibrate or just silence and save the settings. You are done. Anytime in the office, your Ringtone will be adjusted accordingly.
2. Home Ringer: Want to get all the calls when you are home? Set Ringer to normal Ringtone values and you are good to Go.
3. Night Ringer: Don't want to be disturbed with Phone Calls when you are asleep? Set to Silence mode for your sleep times and we will take care of every day.
Smart Ringer makes your life pleasant by not bothering you with phone calls when you are busy or sleeping and at the same time help you receive the important calls that you are supposed to take.
So, what does the app do? Well when your phone rings or receives an SMS it tells the phone to ignore the system sound settings in regards to notification volume/vibration, and uses the settings specified within this app instead.
* Now With Blackberry style Sound Profiles! Something I've been working on forever!
* Now also with integration into Locale, Tasker and Llama!
Not sure if you're ready to invest in ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control just yet? Check out the trial version first! Fully functional 48 hour time-limited version:
Please don't just leave negative comments if you find issues, or something isn't working correctly. I have no way of directly replying to them! PLEASE report them to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will squash any issues you encounter ASAP.
**Jellybean Users** It's confirmed working fine for many users on JB - both 4.1.x and 4.2.x
Full instructions - http://goo.gl/Zndaq
After installing the app, open it, then set your usual alert volume (this affects emails/facebook/twitter/stuff like that) and whether you want it to vibrate or not. Next, choose the volume you want the ringer to be, and whether you want it to vibrate or not. Then, choose the volume you want your SMS notification to be and whether you want it to vibrate or not, then finally check the "enable" box in the bottom-right corner of the SMS box to enable it. At this point, when you receive a phone call or sms, it will ignore the notification volume settings, and use these settings instead.
At any time, you can decide whether to add the app to the notification bar for easy access and to quickly see if ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control is enabled or not. Just check the box labelled "Show Icon in Notification Bar".
To disable ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control, just launch the app again and uncheck the last checkbox. The regular notification volume settings will kick in as per normal.
This application will run in the background, no need to keep the app on your screen, and will auto-start in the background when you reboot.
"RECEIVE SMS" - the app needs to know when you receive an SMS so that it can apply the alternate sound settings temporarily
"READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY" - this is the permission that tells the app that the phone is ringing. When this event is detected, it applies the alternate sound settings until the phone stops ringing.
"RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED" - once the phone finishes booting up, this permission allows the app to be aware of the reboot and start itself up. You wouldn't want to have to remember to start the app every time you reboot would you??
*** GO SMS PRO users, for ICS Enhanced Ringer Control to work for SMS you must do this -> In Go SMS Pro, go to Settings > Advanced > Receive Settings ... and uncheck "Disable other message notification". Then go into the stock SMS app, and disable notifications manually from in there. It "might" already be disabled, but its worthwhile making sure.
To do list:
* Implement same functionality for SMSs **DONE**
* Ability to alter phone/sms volume/vibration **DONE**
* Give option to have a notification in notification bar **DONE**
* Include all the standard android volume streams in the app ... media/alarm, etc. **DONE**
* Think about best way to incorporate settings into a widget **DONE**
* Look at ways to integrate these settings into automation apps such as tasker/locale/llama. **DONE**
* Enable sound "profiles" feature, to save volume presets and recall them quickly. **DONE**
* - you can predefine the number of calls
This widget will fit on any Home Screen wallpaper as it is small in size, yet the phone ringer status is very well noticeable.
To use this application go back to your HomeScreen, long press on empty space, select Widgets and find Silent Ringer Widget there. That is it!
Your phone ringing at work or in a meeting or while you are in the class room or while you are enjoying a movie in a theater and you feel bad for it, has it happened with you??? If yes, then ringer manager is the application you are looking for.
The default mode of the application is ringer. You can set the time during certain weekdays when the phone’s ringer should be in vibrate or silent mode.
Please leave your valuable comments and don’t forget to rate the application.
The steps to use this smart app are very simple:
1- Calibrate the speed that you move the mobile while measuring. You will have to measure an object with known size and the app will save the speed that you move the mobile. (Only it is necessary the first time)
2- Start measuring objects!! Just move the objects at the calibrated speed and you will get the measure!
Note: Currently you can measure in meters and feets.
You will be able to buy a premium version inside the app which gives you the following features:
- You can measure objects of more the 2 meters.
- Remove adds.
You can check the youtube video to watch how it works.
Please, contact me if you have any problem / suggestion.
✭ "Overall, Slider Widget is incredibly easy to use and very intuitive." ✭
(Paul Wilks @ androidtapp)
✭ "So many apps try to do too much, or be too clever, but Slider Widget gets the balance right." ✭
✭ "this should be a part of android" ✭
(Raymond @ play store comment)
✭ "Brilliant Excellent UI and functions, exceeds all expectations. Really easy to use." ✭
(Yunus @ play store comment)
✭ "It's awesome and perfect! Honestly don't know why other similar widgets have more downloads unless this is brand new?" ✭
(Backitude @ play store comment)
- - -
A small Widget that gives control of the screen brightness and the sound volume directly from your home screen. You can easily manage those with the widget's slider or your hardware buttons. With a double click, you can also use the buttons to toggle. Slider Widget shows 6 Categories (e.g brightness or ring volume), which you can choose from 7 categories (more below). You can also change the order of the categories displayed in Slider Widget.
Slider Widget is - primary - a Widget. So you have to add it to your home screen.
✓ Displays brightness and volumes
✓ Control screen brightness
・ or set auto brightness (on/off)
✓ Control volumes
・ voice call
✓ 3 input options
・ change values with the slider
・ change values with hardware (up/down - buttons)
・ use buttons with double clicking to toggle (BETA)
✓ 4 widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1
✓ Position of the slider can be changed (all 4 directions)
✓ Color theme can be changed
・ ICS blue
・ transparent background (on/off)
✓ Categories to show in the widget and their order can be set
✓ Indicator shows if notification and ring volumes are connected // not with honeycomb and ics
✓ more Settings like
・ notification uses ring volume (on/off) // not with honeycomb and ics
・ play confirmation sound if volume changes (on/off)
・ toggle function can be de-/activated for each category
✓ Languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Dutch, Catalan, Czech, Serbian, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Slider Widget needs the following permissions
WRITE_SETTINGS - to change e.g the screen brightness
INTERNET - to report bugs
VIBRATE - to vibrate if going into vibration mode
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you want to help translating Slider Widget into your language, you can! There is an Crowdin project:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTICE!: There is a - systemwide - Bug on some ICS devices that widgets aren't shown in the widget section after their installation. After a force close of the launcher or a reboot the widget should be shown. Sorry for that.
display, change, settings, screen brightness, volumes, widget, slider, seekbar, toggle, small, style, stylish, customizable, minimalistic, easy, ring, media, voice call, alarm, system, notification
More from developer
What's new in Pro version?:
- Tasker, Locale support via built-in plugin (on/off, minimum/maximum volume settings).
- Vibration support for calls and notifications
- Notifications support.
- 3rd party on/off support via intents (If you're a developer and would like to use it in your app please contact me via e-mail).
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES ARE:
-English, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Greek.
- Some Samsung devices might start reading aloud when the Accessibility services are enabled, this is a known Samsung bug. I can't fix it, I have no power to interfere Samusng devs here. I have however a workaround for this: disable all of the TTS engines installed on the device. Decide if you need them or not for your other apps.
Intelligent Ringer sets ringer volume based on the ambient noise level in which your smartphone is actually working. It is also able to detect whether the device is in a pocket or not, based on the proximity sensor readings.
Unlike similar apps Intelligent Ringer adjusts its internal settings to the particular device, which has a significant effect on measurement and setting process accuracy.
Notification removal for Jelly Bean users:
You can permanently switch off this notification instead of just hiding it. Please go to: System Settings --> Application Manager --> Intelligent Ringer --> and uncheck "Show Notifications".
It respects silent and vibrate mode - when any of these is active, volume won't be changed by the Intelligent Ringer.
You can control whole process using the following application settings:
- Pocket Factor - Additional volume which is added to the actual measurement value only when the device is discovered to be in a pocket.
- Accuracy - decide how precise the volume setting process should be.
- Sensitivity - change the microphone sensitivity when needed.
Minimum / Maximum volume - limit the maximum and minimum volume possible to set.
This app encourages its users to use .pls (playlist files) to import audio stream sources instead of using internal or external link database.
Playlist format support: pls
Audio format support: mp3, aac
Recording lenght in this FREE version is limited to 10 minutes for every scheduled task.
After installation open it once, and it's done. Uninstalling will bring the limitation back.
IMPORTANT NOTE!: Internet connection is required during the first schedule setting after installing unlocker. This is needed for Google Licensing service.