It's activated when you silence your ringer using the volume buttons (or other means). You don't need to remember a special app! Just change the ringer mode to mute or vibrate, and it automatically pops up and asks you how long to stay silent. Never miss another important call.
Great for class, the office, movies and sleep.
• If Shush doesn't pop up automatically, try launching it manually first.
• LG Optimus can't Shush on Gingerbread due to a bug in LG's software.
• MIUI: follow these instructions: http://goo.gl/yzcKG
• Some other apps that silence the ringer also cause Shush to pop up. If this happens, email firstname.lastname@example.org as well as the other app's developer, and we can fix it together (it's easy).
Please email email@example.com to report bugs!
**** We are in the news.. BBC Record London, Digital Spy and others are raving about RingSmart! ****
** Rated top new Android app by I NEW TECHNOLOGY **
** Featured in GIZMODO as an Essential Must Have **
** Ranked Best New App for Android by DIGITAL SPY **
** Rated Must Have App by ANDROID WORLD **
Ring Smart allows you to automatically adjust your mobile device ringer volume and style based on Location, Time of Day and Day of the week; Taking your ringer volume control, in a smart way, back into your own hands. Imagine never having to remember to turn off your ringer at the movie theatre, then remember to turn it back on once you leave. Or, you don't want to be disturbed after 10pm at home? Simply set ringer control of the location to turn off the ringer after 10pm and back on at 9am without ever touching your device to do so.
The app is even smart enough to know when you have left a specific location, automagically turning itself back on to your default settings. If your ringer was off at home after 10pm, and you go out at 11pm, the ringer would turn back on once you've left your home.
In Emergency mode, you can set a threshold for a calling number to make incoming calls within a preset number of minutes to constitute an emergency. Once the threshold is reached, your phone ringer will automatically turn on to notify you of the call - Now that's pretty smart!
** New in Version 2.5: Added ability to set active times by time of day and by day of the week.
** New in Version 2.6: Do Not Override current volume settings in default locations
** New in Version 2.7: Emergency Mode for incoming calls
This app is 100% ad free - we will never clutter your screen or your experience with unwanted ads - we know how annoying that can be!
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RingSmartApp
• Automatically follows your GPS location to known (programmed) places.
• Ability to set the active Day Of The Week for each location
• Emergency Mode - Allows you to have your ringer automatically turned on for emergency calls
• Manually add locations by entering in an address
• Ability to not override current ringer volume on default locations (non programmed locations)
• Homescreen Widget for quick reference
• Ability to tighten or widen the accuracy area in areas where GPS isn't always accurate
• Turn ringer volume up, down, vibrate or silent
• Ability to turn the Ring Smart service ON or OFF manually
• Ability to display or hide notifications
• Add a location multiple times to incorporate additional time settings
• Notification identifies which location profile is currently active
• Low battery consumption
• Ad Free - Never any ads
Does it annoy you that in Android 4.0 (ICS) and above, the ability to unlink the Notification and Ringer volume has been removed? It annoys the heck out of me! At night time I want my notification volume muted, but my ringer volume turned up so I don't miss calls. It has bugged me so much since I switched to ICS that I decided to write an app to "work around" the issue.
So, what does the app do? Well when your phone rings or receives an SMS it tells the phone to ignore the system sound settings in regards to notification volume/vibration, and uses the settings specified within this app instead.
* Now With Blackberry style Sound Profiles! Something I've been working on forever!
* Now also with integration into Locale, Tasker and Llama!
Not sure if you're ready to invest in ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control just yet? Check out the trial version first! Fully functional 48 hour time-limited version:
Please don't just leave negative comments if you find issues, or something isn't working correctly. I have no way of directly replying to them! PLEASE report them to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will squash any issues you encounter ASAP.
**Jellybean Users** It's confirmed working fine for many users on JB - both 4.1.x and 4.2.x
Full instructions - http://goo.gl/Zndaq
After installing the app, open it, then set your usual alert volume (this affects emails/facebook/twitter/stuff like that) and whether you want it to vibrate or not. Next, choose the volume you want the ringer to be, and whether you want it to vibrate or not. Then, choose the volume you want your SMS notification to be and whether you want it to vibrate or not, then finally check the "enable" box in the bottom-right corner of the SMS box to enable it. At this point, when you receive a phone call or sms, it will ignore the notification volume settings, and use these settings instead.
At any time, you can decide whether to add the app to the notification bar for easy access and to quickly see if ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control is enabled or not. Just check the box labelled "Show Icon in Notification Bar".
To disable ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control, just launch the app again and uncheck the last checkbox. The regular notification volume settings will kick in as per normal.
This application will run in the background, no need to keep the app on your screen, and will auto-start in the background when you reboot.
"RECEIVE SMS" - the app needs to know when you receive an SMS so that it can apply the alternate sound settings temporarily
"READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY" - this is the permission that tells the app that the phone is ringing. When this event is detected, it applies the alternate sound settings until the phone stops ringing.
"RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED" - once the phone finishes booting up, this permission allows the app to be aware of the reboot and start itself up. You wouldn't want to have to remember to start the app every time you reboot would you??
*** GO SMS PRO users, for ICS Enhanced Ringer Control to work for SMS you must do this -> In Go SMS Pro, go to Settings > Advanced > Receive Settings ... and uncheck "Disable other message notification". Then go into the stock SMS app, and disable notifications manually from in there. It "might" already be disabled, but its worthwhile making sure.
Sveriges bästa sök!
"Årets vinnare fortsätter att ständigt utvecklas och har det senaste året visat att det här är en sajt som inte nöjer sig." - Internet World
Med över 3 miljoner användare per vecka är hitta.se Sveriges mest använda tjänst för sökningar av svensk information.
* Vem ringer?
Se vem som ringer dig innan du svara.
* Vem bor där?
Sök på en adress för att se vilka personer eller företag som finns på den platsen.
* I din närhet
Undrar du vilken biograf, gatukök eller bilverkstad som finns nära dig? Sök bland alla företag och personer i närheten av din GPS position.
* Hitta platser
Alla Sveriges orter, samhällen, sevärdheter, vägar, postnummer med mera på samma ställe.
* Spara dina favoriter
Alltid rätt nummer och adress även om dina vänner eller favoritföretag flyttar eller byter nummer.
* Sök telefonnummer
Kopiera ett nummer och öppna appen så ser du direkt vems numret är.
Låt vår supersnabba sökmotor göra jobbet åt dig.
If you have problems with your proximity sensor? Or the screen stays black after a call. It's most likely the sensor, this app will fix that.
Note II, GT-N7100
Please send a mail to email@example.com if you encounter any problems.
I am a developer in the inital phase, i would be very happy if you would buy me a bee.
Proximity Sensor Finder tells you a few things about your device:
1. Does the device have a proximity sensor?
2. Is an object in close proximity detected?
3. Does this device support actual proximity distances or just "covered" and "uncovered" sensor states?
4. For supported devices, exactly how far away is the object?
5. How long has the sensor been covered?
6. How much power is the proximity sensor consuming?
We developed Proximity Sensor Finder as an internal testing tool but it soon became apparent that there was a need in the market for just such an app, so we decided to ship it and make it free!
Internet and location permissions requested are just for ads, no other data is transmitted or received.
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
- Gyroscope Sensor
Gyroscope sensor can measure six directions at a time. You will be able to see the effects immediately by rotating your phone slightly. Now Gyroscope sensor is mostly used in 3D game development, and possibly indoor navigation in future.
- Light Sensor
Light sensor is applied to detect the light intensity of the environment, and then adjusts screen brightness and determines whether to turn off the keyboard light. Test the effect by putting your phone in dark place and retrieving it.
- Orientation Sensor
Orientation sensor is applied to detect direction status of the device, i.e. auto rotate screen when device is rotated horizontally. It can also be used as measure equipment like Spirit Level.
- Proximity Sensor
Proximity sensor measures the distance between two objects, usually the device screen and our hands/face etc. Test the effect by moving your hand forward and backward in front of the device in Sensor Box for Android.
- Temperature Sensor
Temperature sensor provides information about your device temperature, thus you can take action when the temp is too low or high.
- Accelerometer Sensor
Accelerometer sensor is applied to detect device directions, i.e. auto rotate screen when the device is rotated vertically. It is also widely used in game development.
Sound detects the sound intensity around you and provides you detailed information about the intensity changes.
- Magnetic Field
Magnetic Field is used in many areas like metal detection and compass, which bring us lot convenience in our life.
Pressure is used to detect environmental pressure, thus to forecast weather and temperature.
Sensor Box for Android only detects changes. It may not show the correct temperature, proximity, light and pressure values if no changes occur.
For better performances, sensors are usually used together. Check out the live demonstration inside the application! Any feedback the email address below is the best way to get in touch with us.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. firstname.lastname@example.org
-AdFree version available: Volume Control AdFREE
-Adjust Ringer, System, Notification, Alarm, Music and In-call
-Large and precise slider controls, easy to use
-Change Silent, Vibrate and Normal mode
-Nice icons and controls design
-Sync with hard volume buttons
1) Turn off the screen by sliding your hand
2) Turn off the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Tap and Hold)
3) Turn on the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Tap and Hold) - Note: This can cause Battery Drain
4) Enable screen on/off during calls only
5) ScreenOff shortcut, to turn off the screen by launching the app.
6) Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that's available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices.
Motivation to build this app:
1) While the phone is in pocket, and you have your bluetooth headset connected, even though you can answer your call with a click of bluetooth headset button, because the screen goes on and remains on, your call may hang-up or go on hold or probably few buttons may get pressed, isn't that annoying?
2) Lot of android phones don’t turn off the screen when phone is held close ear (You may end up hanging up on someone)
3) Accidental call pickups: Since capacitive screens are sensitive to touch as well as heat, An Incoming call gets picked up automatically when phone is in the pocket (And we get obliged to speak to annoying calls)
4) Its Cool!!!
5) If you are a HD2 user, you would know the pain. Many users have replaced that hardware buttons due to usage!!!
NOTE: To un-install, go Settings, Locations & Security, Select Device Administrators and disable the ScreenOff App
For Support: Post you questions on http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=9884280#
1) HD2, Desire HD, Nexus One, Motorolla Xoom(Light Sensor), DROID Incredible
This app encourages its users to use .pls (playlist files) to import audio stream sources instead of using internal or external link database.
Playlist format support: pls
Audio format support: mp3, aac
Recording lenght in this FREE version is limited to 10 minutes for every scheduled task.
After installation open it once, and it's done. Uninstalling will bring the limitation back.
IMPORTANT NOTE!: Internet connection is required during the first schedule setting after installing unlocker. This is needed for Google Licensing service.
What's new in Pro version?:
- Tasker, Locale support via built-in plugin (on/off, minimum/maximum volume settings).
- Vibration support for calls and notifications
- Notifications support.
- 3rd party on/off support via intents (If you're a developer and would like to use it in your app please contact me via e-mail).
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES ARE:
-English, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Greek.
- Some Samsung devices might start reading aloud when the Accessibility services are enabled, this is a known Samsung bug. I can't fix it, I have no power to interfere Samusng devs here. I have however a workaround for this: disable all of the TTS engines installed on the device. Decide if you need them or not for your other apps.
Intelligent Ringer sets ringer volume based on the ambient noise level in which your smartphone is actually working. It is also able to detect whether the device is in a pocket or not, based on the proximity sensor readings.
Unlike similar apps Intelligent Ringer adjusts its internal settings to the particular device, which has a significant effect on measurement and setting process accuracy.
Notification removal for Jelly Bean users:
You can permanently switch off this notification instead of just hiding it. Please go to: System Settings --> Application Manager --> Intelligent Ringer --> and uncheck "Show Notifications".
It respects silent and vibrate mode - when any of these is active, volume won't be changed by the Intelligent Ringer.
You can control whole process using the following application settings:
- Pocket Factor - Additional volume which is added to the actual measurement value only when the device is discovered to be in a pocket.
- Accuracy - decide how precise the volume setting process should be.
- Sensitivity - change the microphone sensitivity when needed.
Minimum / Maximum volume - limit the maximum and minimum volume possible to set.