-Press widget to flip between modes, no messing
-Uses only a single homescreen cell space
-Quickly switch between modes, no need to open a separate app
PS check out our Wifi/Brightness/Bluetooth/Gps Toggle Widgets
You schedule a time when ringer volume will be changed.
The primary use of these application is to don't disturb people during their night's sleep. It is useful for other regular events too.
“Ringer Volume” is very similar to Alarm Clock, but instead of ringing it change mobile ringer volume at a specific time.
1. To schedule ringer volume change, press MENU -> NEW. Then set time and volume level & CONFIRM.
2. To add more auto volume change: repeat step 1.
3. At the end press START button.
NOTE: To apply a changes in the schedule - press START button again.
* set mobile ringer volume level at a scheduled time,
* each day can have a different configuration,
* set vibration mode.
You change your ringer volume level several times at day. It can be automated - use "Ringer Volume" application.
Your Android mobile will be silent at night, noisy at work, quiet after work. You don't like to awake all your roommate at the middle of the night, "Ringer Volume" will help.
Turn off auto update for this application, because after update you need to start volume scheduler manually.
It is free for download, distribute and use.
Smart Ringer has the following capabilities:
1. Office Ringer: Set the Start Time and End Time of your office hours and whether you want Ringtone or vibrate or just silence and save the settings. You are done. Anytime in the office, your Ringtone will be adjusted accordingly.
2. Home Ringer: Want to get all the calls when you are home? Set Ringer to normal Ringtone values and you are good to Go.
3. Night Ringer: Don't want to be disturbed with Phone Calls when you are asleep? Set to Silence mode for your sleep times and we will take care of every day.
Smart Ringer makes your life pleasant by not bothering you with phone calls when you are busy or sleeping and at the same time help you receive the important calls that you are supposed to take.
So, what does the app do? Well when your phone rings or receives an SMS it tells the phone to ignore the system sound settings in regards to notification volume/vibration, and uses the settings specified within this app instead.
* Now With Blackberry style Sound Profiles! Something I've been working on forever!
* Now also with integration into Locale, Tasker and Llama!
Not sure if you're ready to invest in ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control just yet? Check out the trial version first! Fully functional 48 hour time-limited version:
Please don't just leave negative comments if you find issues, or something isn't working correctly. I have no way of directly replying to them! PLEASE report them to email@example.com and I will squash any issues you encounter ASAP.
**Jellybean Users** It's confirmed working fine for many users on JB - both 4.1.x and 4.2.x
Full instructions - http://goo.gl/Zndaq
After installing the app, open it, then set your usual alert volume (this affects emails/facebook/twitter/stuff like that) and whether you want it to vibrate or not. Next, choose the volume you want the ringer to be, and whether you want it to vibrate or not. Then, choose the volume you want your SMS notification to be and whether you want it to vibrate or not, then finally check the "enable" box in the bottom-right corner of the SMS box to enable it. At this point, when you receive a phone call or sms, it will ignore the notification volume settings, and use these settings instead.
At any time, you can decide whether to add the app to the notification bar for easy access and to quickly see if ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control is enabled or not. Just check the box labelled "Show Icon in Notification Bar".
To disable ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control, just launch the app again and uncheck the last checkbox. The regular notification volume settings will kick in as per normal.
This application will run in the background, no need to keep the app on your screen, and will auto-start in the background when you reboot.
"RECEIVE SMS" - the app needs to know when you receive an SMS so that it can apply the alternate sound settings temporarily
"READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY" - this is the permission that tells the app that the phone is ringing. When this event is detected, it applies the alternate sound settings until the phone stops ringing.
"RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED" - once the phone finishes booting up, this permission allows the app to be aware of the reboot and start itself up. You wouldn't want to have to remember to start the app every time you reboot would you??
*** GO SMS PRO users, for ICS Enhanced Ringer Control to work for SMS you must do this -> In Go SMS Pro, go to Settings > Advanced > Receive Settings ... and uncheck "Disable other message notification". Then go into the stock SMS app, and disable notifications manually from in there. It "might" already be disabled, but its worthwhile making sure.
To do list:
* Implement same functionality for SMSs **DONE**
* Ability to alter phone/sms volume/vibration **DONE**
* Give option to have a notification in notification bar **DONE**
* Include all the standard android volume streams in the app ... media/alarm, etc. **DONE**
* Think about best way to incorporate settings into a widget **DONE**
* Look at ways to integrate these settings into automation apps such as tasker/locale/llama. **DONE**
* Enable sound "profiles" feature, to save volume presets and recall them quickly. **DONE**
This widget will fit on any Home Screen wallpaper as it is small in size, yet the phone ringer status is very well noticeable.
To use this application go back to your HomeScreen, long press on empty space, select Widgets and find Silent Ringer Widget there. That is it!
Your phone ringing at work or in a meeting or while you are in the class room or while you are enjoying a movie in a theater and you feel bad for it, has it happened with you??? If yes, then ringer manager is the application you are looking for.
The default mode of the application is ringer. You can set the time during certain weekdays when the phone’s ringer should be in vibrate or silent mode.
Please leave your valuable comments and don’t forget to rate the application.
* - you can predefine the number of calls
The app is built around flexible and intelligent algorithm for alarm activations. Our alarms auto adjust themselves while the time zone changes and each alarm starts with predefined settings. If you talk on the phone, the alarm is automatically played in a lower tone as not to disturb you. While the alarm runs and someone is calling you, it will auto snooze and start playing the call ringtone. Alarm Clock is designed to free you from annoyance and will obey to all your needs of how you want to be woken up or reminded for the important things in your life.
Apart from minimalistic design, we have also developed Alarm Clock to use very low system resources. It can be used as an alarm manager, and it can be used as beautiful desk clock as it sits on your charger – the choice is yours.
We have also thought about usability – the digital modes have one of the biggest and easily noticeable digits, so they can be enjoyed in any light settings and from a great viewing distance.
- 4 types of stylish designer clocks – analog dark, analog light, digital dark, and digital light
- Unlimited alarms and timers – set them multiple times, one at a time, repeating or recurring, with tunes from your own phone library
- Flexible and intuitive algorithm for alarm activations
- Beautiful 2x1 and 4x2 widgets, along with lock screen widgets
- Presents a lot of customization options to best suit your flavors
- 3 types of notifications – next alarm, missed alarms, present active alarms
- One size fits all – our app utilizes unique architecture that equally supports smartphones with the smallest screens up to the largest tablet screens without affecting in any matter the size of the app
- Intuitive app settings – get an easy access to all options you need
- Wake up with your favorite music
- Auto adjustment for alarms while changing time zones
- Set custom labels for alarms and timers with unrestricted length of the text
- Utilizes 12 or 24 time format
- Use automatic auto snooze to preserve your battery life or tune up the snooze time by yourself
- Specially tailored for both landscape and portrait modes
- An option to allow and disable the notifications
- Pretty and lightweight you can use it as a nightstand clock
- Build from the ground up with native tablet support
- Offers quality support for Android devices – from Android 1.5 to Android 4.4
- Optimized for all known screen resolutions
- Your wish is our command! Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Alarm Clock – send us e-mail or leave a comment with your suggestions.
This notebook PC applications such as power saving features, adjust the display brightness depending on remaining battery capacity and time and reduces battery consumption.
You can set the following non-power display (incrementing the future)
・Airplane Mode OFF - Auto
* Tasker or Local is require to operate this plugin, the plugin will show up under plugin section when adding an action to a task.
* Keyfile and password authentication is supported with rsa and dsa keys.
* Encrypted keyfiles are supported.
* Commands allow for variable substitution.
* Output can be piped to a local Tasker variable (only available during the task) and be acted upon as soon as the command is completed without a Tasker wait.
* Multiple servers are supported, with unique authentication for each.
* Multiple commands can be stringed together using a ;
NOTE: Currently only openSSH keyfile is supported. (This means that connectbot keys will not work without converting them first).
More from developer
What's new in Pro version?:
- Tasker, Locale support via built-in plugin (on/off, minimum/maximum volume settings).
- Vibration support for calls and notifications
- Notifications support.
- 3rd party on/off support via intents (If you're a developer and would like to use it in your app please contact me via e-mail).
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES ARE:
-English, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Greek.
- Some Samsung devices might start reading aloud when the Accessibility services are enabled, this is a known Samsung bug. I can't fix it, I have no power to interfere Samusng devs here. I have however a workaround for this: disable all of the TTS engines installed on the device. Decide if you need them or not for your other apps.
Intelligent Ringer sets ringer volume based on the ambient noise level in which your smartphone is actually working. It is also able to detect whether the device is in a pocket or not, based on the proximity sensor readings.
Unlike similar apps Intelligent Ringer adjusts its internal settings to the particular device, which has a significant effect on measurement and setting process accuracy.
Notification removal for Jelly Bean users:
You can permanently switch off this notification instead of just hiding it. Please go to: System Settings --> Application Manager --> Intelligent Ringer --> and uncheck "Show Notifications".
It respects silent and vibrate mode - when any of these is active, volume won't be changed by the Intelligent Ringer.
You can control whole process using the following application settings:
- Pocket Factor - Additional volume which is added to the actual measurement value only when the device is discovered to be in a pocket.
- Accuracy - decide how precise the volume setting process should be.
- Sensitivity - change the microphone sensitivity when needed.
Minimum / Maximum volume - limit the maximum and minimum volume possible to set.
This app encourages its users to use .pls (playlist files) to import audio stream sources instead of using internal or external link database.
Playlist format support: pls
Audio format support: mp3, aac
Recording lenght in this FREE version is limited to 10 minutes for every scheduled task.
After installation open it once, and it's done. Uninstalling will bring the limitation back.
IMPORTANT NOTE!: Internet connection is required during the first schedule setting after installing unlocker. This is needed for Google Licensing service.