P6ProLink updates Primavera P6 Professional progress status information right from the actual construction site without using your notebook but directly from you Android mobile device at your finger tips. Connect to your P6Pro Microsoft SQL Server Express database from the construction site and input the construction progress data using your mobile device while talking about the project progress with the construction field staff and visually analyze/confirm the construction progress with your eyes at the field.
Capture the construction field progress data at the site real time:
• While discussing the construction progress information with the field staff, input the progress information right at the site using your mobile device.
• Eliminate entering data twice. Don’t have to jot down status information on notepad and later input the status data into P6Pro at office.
• Don’t have to rely on entering progress information using notebook which may be cumbersome at times.
• Must use Primavera P6 Professional stand-alone version. If you have P6 EPPM version, download the free Oracle P6 application from Google Play.
• Must have Microsoft SQL Server Express (MSSE) as your database. (2008R2 or 2012 are all acceptable) Please read DocID 906474.1 in Oracle Support Primavera Solutions for installation of the MSSE database.
• Must have network router installed at your office and configured for public port forwarding IP set up.
• Your office/home computer where the MSSE database is located should not be in sleep mode.