Play FIVES, BLOCK, and DRAW multiplayer dominoes with your friends! Join over one million people who have downloaded Domino!
* "Is Domino!... the next Words With Friends? " - Games.com
* "Crazy addictive!" - adjote
* "Best Domino game out there." - redvision4
This easy to learn but impossible to master strategy game is beautifully designed and endlessly entertaining! Play opponents at your own pace or see who's online right now for even faster game play.
Find yourself bored with other, slower multiplayer games? Change that now with Domino! Taking turns is ridiculously fast. Play your Facebook friends, contacts, or even random people across the globe! Notifications let you know it's your turn. In-game chat lets you tell your opponent who's really the best.
Download today and join the community of Domino! players now!
• Insanely addictive
• Extremely fast game play
• Most popular styles of Dominoes
• Easy to learn, impossible to master - it’s always fun!
• Familiar, intuitive user interface
• Turn-based or real-time play - play whole games at once or at your own pace
• Play an unlimited number of games at the same time
• See who’s online now for even faster action
• Play your Facebook friends, random opponents, or even the computer to sharpen your skills
• Push Notification support so you always know when it’s your turn
• Taunt your opponents with in-game chat messaging
• Bones, baby!
Your aim is to match the bones with the same number of dots and score the most points. Compete against up to 3 opponents in this classic puzzle game!
# Domino game modes
- Muggins, All fives: Score fives with spinner
- Block: Play tiles and score having the fewest left
- Draw: Just like blocking, but draw when blocked
- Singleplayer vs. bot or local players
- Multiplayer (online) with chat, highscore and profiles
# To answer a few comments:
Bone selection/drawing is absolutely random. If you write down drawn bones for a higher amount of games you'll be able to verify that there is no pattern or bias.
Also the bot does not cheat, but it can easily calculate his chances to block and score and will act accordingly.
Play a quick game of dominoes and start training for what will come next.
This game includes:
- Single player classic and muggins games
- Sounds during play
- Show previous plays in the current hand
- Shows the score for the current play
- Available in English and Spanish, depending on your preferred language.
- Custom rules and appearance
- World ranking with Facebook and Google
- INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: for advertisement purposes
- VIBRATE: to provide feedback when playing
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to store your Google ranking
Download Dominoes Jogatina now. IT’S FREE and guarantees endless hours of fun!
Download, click and start playing now on your Android.
* * * * *
- Play with NO LIMITS! Here you can play as much as you want.
- Fast and DYNAMIC gameplay.
- 3 difficulty levels: Easy, Medium and Hard.
- 3 types of games: Draw, All fives and Block
- PLAY ONLINE with hundreds of people
* * * * *
Install Dominoes Jogatina now on your Android!
Have fun any time at any place with the traditional Dominoes game.
Check out other Jogatina apps as well!
Dominoes! The ultimate fun in classic board gaming! The amazing game app is the Pro version of the world’s most favourite classic tile game!
Download Dominoes Pro now!
This awesome Dominoes game has been professionally developed and expertly designed to bring you the best Dominoes game action in app stores anywhere!
• Amazing graphics and a user friendly interface
• Choose between a game of rounds 1,6, 12 or 20
• Excellent Leaderboard to compete with world wide Players
• Challenge your Friends on Facebook and brag about your scores and achievements
Are you ready to take your Dominoes playing skills and start playing like a Pro ?
Play Dominoes Pro now and Master the Boneyard!
Checkout our latest updates & News on our Official Facebook Page :
Join us on Twitter and Tweet about Dominoes Pro : https://www.twitter.com/maysalward
Also checkout our website for Latest Android Games: https://www.maysalward.com
The earliest mention of dominos is from Song Dynasty China, found in the text Former Events in Wulin. Dominoes first appeared in Italy during the 18th century, and although it is unknown how Chinese dominoes developed into the modern game, it is speculated that Italian missionaries in China may have brought the game to Europe.
- eight types of the game (classic dominoes, muggins, naval kozel, jackass, human-human-wolf, kozel, bergen and basic cross), more types will be added in next update (matador, blitz, mexican train)
- 2, 3, 4 players
- friendly user interface
- tough AI, interesting to play with
- global cloud leaderboards to save your progress
- multiplayer game to compete with other players all over the world
General rules of dominoes:
The most basic dominos variant is for two players and requires a double six set. The 28 domino tiles are shuffled face down and form the stock or boneyard. Each player draws seven tiles; the remainder are not used. Once the players begin drawing tiles, they are typically placed on-edge before the players, so that each player can see his own domino tiles, but none can see the value of other players' tiles. Every player can thus see how many tiles remain in the other players' hands at all times during gameplay. One player begins by downing (playing the first tile) one of their tiles. In different games first tiles are also different. In muggins player should start with the highest double (6-6), in bergen the first move should be 0-0. This tile starts the line of play, a series of tiles in which adjacent tiles touch with matching, i.e. equal, values. The players alternately extend the line of play with one tile at one of its two ends. The game ends when one player wins by playing their last tile, or when the game is blocked because neither player can play. If that occurs, whoever caused the block gets all of the remaining player points not counting their own.
Players accrue points during game play for certain configurations, moves, or emptying one's hand. Most scoring games use variations of the draw game. In muggins player must make the open ends of the layout add up to 5 or a multiple of five (5, 10, 15, 20, etc.) In bergen player scores when numbers on the open ends are equal. If a player does not call "domino" before the tile is laid on the table, and another player says 'domino' after the tile is laid, the first player must pick up an extra domino. In "Mexican train" the double zero domino is scored as 7 points.
In a draw game (blocking or scoring), players are additionally allowed to draw as many tiles as desired from the stock before playing a tile, and they are not allowed to pass before the stock is (nearly) empty. The score of a game is the number of pips in the losing player's hand plus the number of pips in the stock. Most rules prescribe that two tiles need to remain in the stock. The Draw game is often referred to as simply "dominos".
Enjoy our dominos game with the most comprehensive set of this game varieties!
Play Domino anytime, anywhere, against one or three computer opponents. Choose from three difficulty levels, five beautifully designed tile sets, and five table tops. Select the number of tiles in your initial hand and whether you prefer to play sixes or nines pips sets.
• Easy tap-and-drag or double-tap interface to move your tiles on the table
• 3D table zoom and rotation
• Three difficulty levels (Basic, Normal, Advanced)
• Five beautiful 3D tile styles
• Five optional table styles
• One or three computer opponents (Two or Four players)
• Three to seven tiles initial hand selection
• Play sixes or nines pips sets
• Great music and sound effects
Domino is played by chaining dominoes, each player at a time. The first player who places all his/her dominoes is the winner. The game starts by shuffling the dominoes and providing the starting hand for all players, the rest go to the dock. The first player to move is the one with the highest double, or if no doubles are present, the player with the highest tile is the first to move. Dominoes are chained by matching their numbers. Scoring is done only at the end of the game. The player who plays all the dominoes in his hand first, scores the total count of the dominoes still held by his opponents. In the event of a blocked game, the player who has the lowest count scores the total count of the tiles still held by his opponents. Common games consist of multiple rounds of play and the first player to reach a certain amount of points is the winner.
★ Online dan Profesional
★ Gratis semua
★ Begitu online sudah dapat penghargaan tinggi, berurutan depan di rangking list APP store dalam banyak Negara
★ Hadiah Login Setiap Hari, dan di Kamar Permainan Banyak Hadiah Menunggu
★ Fungsi Top
- Chat dimeja dengan teman
- Memberikan alat interaktif yg membuat permainan menjadi asyik
- Membeli hadiah-hadiah seru dan bisa diberikan kepada teman-teman yg lain
- Slot game tentunya
- Emotion lucu
- Full Creen yg ingin bermain lebih fokus dan konsentrasi
- Kegiatan-kegiatan game lainnya yg segera hadir
★ Tambah Teman lewat Facebook
The goal is to remove all tiles from the board. You may remove only paired free tiles. The tile is free when there are no tiles either to the left or to the right from it.
If you cannot find any pairs you may shuffle the tiles at any times, but you will get a time penalty.
- 150 board layouts.
- 6 backgrounds.
- 3 tile art.
- shuffle, hint
- auto save
- block shadow
- auto zoom in
♠ Windows Solitaire gameplay
♠ Free Solitaire
♠ Includes Klondike Solitaire
♠ It also includes Patience Solitaire
What do our Solitaire fans say about this Free Solitaire Game ?
- Wow! Amazing solitair. -- Rose
- This is the best solitare free. A must if you like solitaire games - Lee Sang
- Beautiful solitaire card game.
- Fav solitiare card game! And it's free. Get it if you love solitiare - Miroa
- This Solitair game is very relaxing & enjoyable. I love it! -- Barbie
- Awesome for my tablet. This is a great solitar game! -- Luisa
- I am so happy that I found this soliter game. It plays great! Get this card games app free - Dixons
- Very cool! I like awesome solitaire card games free -- Jake
- This is a solid, beautiful, and easy to play version of classic solitaire free -- Mike
- Great solitar game for all family - ChickaChik9
How to play:
The objective of the game is to remove all Mahjong tiles by matching them in pairs. Only same tiles that is not blocked can be removed. A tile is blocked if both left and right side is blocked by other tiles, or have other tiles placed on top.
You can use device's menu button to display the option menu while playing the game.
You can move game tiles by hold your finger(or pointer) on screen, and you can zoom in or out by multi-touch or use zoom bar while playing game.
- Time challenge and general game mode
- 30 layouts in normal mode(time challenge), 21 layouts in general mode(some available in full version only)
- Auto save game
- hints, reshuffle, move back, auto-zoom tools
- Multi-touch zoom
- Auto generate solvable games
- Zoom tools for devices that do not support multi-touch
- Support landscape, portrait screen mode
In Jigsaw Puzzle Epic you can travel all around the globe, see majestic landscapes, experience the seasons of the year and the wonders of the world, all from the peace and quiet of your own home.
• Over 2000 beautiful, HD photographs, in more than 70 different packs!
• Get a new free puzzle daily!
• New puzzle packs added regularly!
• 10 difficulty settings: Up to 400 pieces!
• Create custom puzzles from your own photo collection.
• Every puzzle is unique: Different piece shapes every time!
• Saves all puzzles in progress, so you can work on several at the same time.
• Complete challenging goals!
• 1080p HD Graphics.
Because of its simple rules and engaging game play, Mahjong Solitaire has become one of the most popular board games in the world. Whether you only have a few minutes to spend, or many hours, Mahjong Solitaire Epic is your perfect companion!
This free, fun solitaire Mahjong game is also known as Mahjongg Trails, Shanghai Mah Jong, Chinese Mah-jong, Mahjong Titan, Top Mahjong, Majong, Kyodai. All with the classic matching game play where you match identical pairs of free Mahjong tiles.
- More than 900 boards!
- Get new puzzles daily!
- 26 Beautiful backgrounds!
- 8 Unique tile sets!
- Relaxing, zen game play.
- Challenge your friends!
- Simple pick-up-and-play controls.
- Complete challenging goals!
- 1080p HD Graphics!
- And more!
Playing Mahjong Solitaire is very simple: find and match pairs of identical tiles. Match all tiles to complete a board.
- Join us on Facebook:
With thousands of puzzles and challenging goals, Sudoku Epic is the perfect app for exercising your brain!
• Five Sudoku game modes!
• Thousands of free sudoku puzzles!
• Killer Suduko: For expert puzzle solvers!
• Wordoku: Find the hidden word!
• Get new puzzles daily!
• Auto notes
• Complete goals!
• Five difficulty settings!
• Get hints!
• Join us on Facebook:
- Over 150 levels across five game modes
- Earn trophies for achievements
- 6 different plants, 4 animals and 3 machines
- Enchant items with your magic cauldron
- Fun cartoon story
- And more!
- Join us on Facebook:
◆ 150 unique levels!
◆ Fun and relaxing gameplay!
◆ Destroy chain tiles!
◆ Match jewels to score points.
◆ Install to SD card supported (App2SD).
How many kills can you rack up?
◆ "This is a title you'll keep coming back to" -Gamezebo ◆
◆ "Zombies & Trains is a fantastic mobile game" -Everyday Gamers ◆
◆ "This is crazy!" -Zombie ◆
◆ Addictive arcade action!
◆ 4 awesome game modes.
◆ Acquire powerful upgrades, equipment and power-ups!
◆ Google+ GameServices integration with Achievements and Leaderboards.
◆ Simple pick-up-and-play controls.
◆ Challenging and skill based battles.
◆ Defense gameplay without a tower.
◆ Endless, bloody blitz mayhem!
◆ And more!
◆ Follow us on Twitter:
◆ Join us on Facebook: