* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
If you find PowerCalc useful please upgrade to PowerCalc Pro to support further development. Thank you!
Panecal scientific calculator can display and correct mathematical formulas. You can use it to check formulas, which enables you to prevent input errors and calculation mistakes. Panecal has functions such as editing and recalculating calculation formulas entered in the past, as well as the capability to use variable memory to only change specific values and do calculations.
A cursor is displayed on the screen, and you can tap the screen or push arrow keys to quickly move to the location you want to edit. Panecal allow you to swipe to scroll through formulas, as well as copying and pasting using long tapping, which makes it a strong and flexible application with an intuitive user interface.
- Move the cursor by tapping and swipe to scroll through the screen
- Copy and paste
- Can select from a history list of formulas calculated in the past, edit them, and recalculate
- Can calculate binary numbers, octal numbers, decimal numbers, hexadecimal numbers up to 32 bits, and do radix conversion
- Can use M+/M- memory functions and 6 types (A-F) of variable memory
- Arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, power root functions, factorials, absolute values, and percent calculations
- Can select degrees, radians, or grads for angle units
- Can select from FloatPt (floating decimal mode), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (index mode), and Eng (index is in multiples of 3) for displaying values
- Can set types of decimals and grouping separator settings
- Horizontal screen display
- Check key input with vibration and orange coloring
Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.
Calculator Pro is designed for everyone looking for simplicity and functionality. You can enjoy using a standard calculator for basic operations or extend it into a scientific one for more complex calculations. Just tilt your Android device into the landscape mode!
Whether you’re a diligent student, an accountant, a banking manager, a housewife in charge of the family finances or even a maths genius, this calc will save both your effort and time and let you calculate anything you need!
• Two modes are available: do basic calculations in the Portrait Mode or tilt your smartphone or tablet and go advanced in the Landscape Mode
• Degrees and Radians calculations
• Memory buttons to help you out with complex calculations
• Choose the skin that suits you (additional skins available through in-app purchase)
• Accidentally input the wrong number? Just swipe with your finger to edit it!
• Copy and paste results and expressions directly into the current calculation
• History Bar: see your full calculation history directly on the screen
• Feel free to use it as an office calculator for all kinds of financial and statistical computations
• Use Calculator Pro for college studies, accounting, algebra and geometry lessons, engineering calculations and much more
• Work with decimal fractions, algebraic formulas, solve equations or just master your math skills
Now you can do any calculations on the go seamlessly!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
* Copy clipboard
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Degrees, minutes and seconds.
* Adjustable size digit
Calc is absolutely free and without any advertising. The application provides a display with capacity of 12 digits, which gives you the opportunity to work with very large or small quantities with great accuracy. For your convenience, Calc provides a record of the current mathematical expression with all operations at the top of the display. Calculator performs arithmetic operations such as addition and subtraction, multiplication and division, all that is necessary for standard computing.
Calc is designed in a realistic and convenient for the user way. The keys are performed in different contrasting colors in order to identify different groups of key functionality. Also, the usable vibration response system is applied, which allows to perceive the key type with a touch. This was all done to make things convenient for you, so you do not notice the difference between your phone and a real calculator.
Calc is compatible with all Android devices, starting with version 2.2.
Should you have any suggestions or comments, please, feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to solve both simple and complex problems?
Try Calculator++, a multipurpose calculator app with slick and intuitive user interface!
★ Save your time!
• Access additional features from the main screen of the app using gestures. For example, to use «%» slide button «/» up
• You don't need to press «=» anymore - result is calculated automatically
• Copy/paste with a single button press
• App supports both portrait and landscape screen orientations
• C++ has two layouts: standard and engineer. Choose one which suits you best either from the initial wizard or from the application settings
• Set theme you like
• Add home screen widget
★ Do calculations without switching between the apps!
Calculator++ can work in a separate window floating over other applications on your phone
★ Calculate percentages, square roots, powers, trigonometric functions!
Calculator has a big variety of built-in functions and supports adding new user-defined functions
★ Plot 2D and 3D graphs!
Several functions can be plotted simultaneously
★ Use powerful mathematical capabilities of the app:
• Do calculations with variables and constants
• Use built-in functions or add your own
• Integrate and differentiate
• Do calculations with fractions and simplify expressions
• Do calculations with complex numbers
The app supports devices with Android version 2.2 and higher and is open source. The app contains adverts which are shown on the secondary screens. To remove them please purchase a special option from the application settings.
Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
Calculator++ on Vkontakte: http://vk.com/calculatorpp
All the functionality and solutions (see list below) of the handheld Tradesman Calc calculator optimized for the Android user.
The Tradesman Calc for Android devices is specifically designed to be useful in trades requiring technical math, including Welding, Metal Fabrication, Engineering, Automotive Service Technology, Aviation and Drafting - virtually any skilled trade requiring applied math skills.
This powerful, easy-to-use app helps tradesmen on the job whenever they need to use or calculate dimensional math, fractions (ruler, proper, improper, and mixed), unit conversions, ratios and proportions, trigonometry/trig and plane geometry (right triangles/angles, circular and polygonal shapes). In addition, the Tradesman Calc app has a wide range of powerful math functions, including the ability to enter math equations using order of operations. And you can work with exponents, square roots, reciprocals and more.
The app also has a wide range of powerful math functions, including the ability to enter math equations using order of operations. And you can work with exponents, square roots, reciprocals and more.
The Tradesman Calc app is easy-to-teach and easy-to-learn, making it ideal for instructors helping students in career and technical education programs develop and expand their applied and practical math skills.
● Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master Calculators
● Built-in help – just press and hold key
● All the functionality of the Tradesman Calc handheld calculator and optimized for the Android device user
● Entry editing backspace key
● Complete User’s Guide available free at www.calculated.com
● Work in Architectural (ruler) fractions (1/4 inch, 1/16 inch, etc.), proper fractions (2/3), mixed number fractions (1 2/3) and improper fractions (5/3)
● Solve dimensional math problems, and convert between U.S. and metric dimensional math units for easy conversions.
● Right Triangle/Angle Math: Enter and calculate Angle, Hypotenuse, Opposite and Adjacent side lengths and make solving right triangles easy
● Trigonometric/Trigonometry/Trig Functions: Solve angle and side trigonometry problems using Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
● Circle/Arc: Enter and calculate Area, Circumference, Radius, Diameter, Arc Angle, Arc Length, Chord Length, Arc Height
● Ratios and Proportions: Calculate x, y values and calculate proportional values easily with the ratio and proportion functionality
● Hexagon/Polygon: Calculate Exterior Angle, Interior Angle, Side Length, Outside Diameter, Inside Diameter, Perimeter and Area
● Enter math equations using order of operations
● Work with exponents
Great for: Students, Instructors and those active in the Trades – Welding, Metal Fabrication, Engineering, Automotive Service Technology, Aviation and Drafting
- Wish you could find the time to check your kids' math homework? Now checking fraction math takes just seconds.
- Need to adjust recipe quantities for a larger guest list? Let me adjust your cup and teaspoon quantities.
- Working on a craft or home project in inches? Stop double-or-triple calculating on paper - let me do it once, accurately.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of either a phone or tablet display:
- I show your calculations in crisp, clear, elegant type that you can read at-a-glance from a distance.
- My innovative triple keypad display lets you type fast! (entering three and three quarters takes just 3 taps!).
- Every fraction result gets automatically reduced to its simplest form to make your job easy.
- Every result is also shown in decimal to make conversion a breeze.
- It couldn't be easier to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions.
Let Fraction Calculator Plus turn your phone or tablet into an everyday helping hand.
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Fraction Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
Calc+ is the special calculation app. It is the smartest and the most powerful until now. Besides, the interface was designed user-friendly with flat style, and more beautiful themes.
Specific features compared with other apps:
★ Calculate numbers with operators and display each calculation on one line, you can take a look at all of your calculations.
★ Reuse the previous result for continuing to calculate.
★ Allow editing numbers and operators when you input incorrect them at any position.
★ Update calculation ’s result automatically in concern with edited numbers or operators, reduce effort for calculating.
★ Share the calculation ’s history for your friend easily, or store it with some note ’s apps.
★ Store calculation ’s history for continuing to calculate later.
★ More themes are suitable for your interests. (Material design, Android L Theme...)
Tape calculator, tydlig calculator, smart calculator
Calculator extends the 4 function calculator. It's simple and uncluttered, but gives you access to advanced functions with a swipe. Graphing, matrices, base conversion, and more are at your finger tips, and only when you need them.
Calculator also has a widget, a floating calculator, and 7 (and counting) alternative themes. It also runs on Google Glass.
Calculator was started in June 2012, by Will (myself) and Sean, as developer and designer respectfully. Over 4 months, we added basic support for matrices, graphing, and history, and in October 2012, Calculator became officially included within CyanogenMod (and most custom ROMs soon thereafter). In January 2013, Nick joined the endeavor, redesigning the graph page, hex page, and has, more recently, created all of the available themes. In September 2013, Rudy joined for a short time and greatly improved the matrix logic, adding support for functions, order of operations, and more. And, of course, the vast language support has all been thanks to users. The calculator has been, since its start, open source, and is always looking for more helping hands.
Because the app is intended as a full replacement, it's recommended that you disable your default calculator. Go into Settings, Apps, and you will be able to disable it where you would normally find Uninstall (Requires Android 4.1+).
The source code can be downloaded here: https://github.com/Xlythe/android_packages_apps_Calculator/tree/ics
CALCU™ is a breeze to use for everyday calculations, with all the scientific capability you need for work and school just a swipe away. And for your most demanding needs, CALCU™ allows you to add or remove the functions and constants you need to make the perfect calculator designed by you, for you.
The Droid Lawyer rates CALCU™ 4.5 out of 5, calling it “a great replacement for Android’s stock calculator”... and we couldn’t agree more!
CALCU™ offers all the regular and scientific calculator functions in a simple, stylish and easy-to-use app. Download it for free today!
★ Beautiful and intuitive interface with gesture based control and navigation
★ See instant results of your calculations as you enter them
★ Swipe up on the keypad to reveal scientific keypad
★ Swipe down on the display to see calculation history
★ Swipe up on the scientific keypad to customize it
★ Create user-defined constants
★ Choose between simple and full keypad layout
★ Choose from 12 stylish themes
Good for simple and advanced calculations!
* Math expressions calculation (developed on RPN-algorithm but no RPN-calculators' kind UI!)
* Percentages (calculation discount, tax, tip and other)
* Radix mode (HEX/BIN/OCT)
* Time calculation (two modes)
* Trigonometric functions. Radians and degrees with DMS feature (Degree-Minute-Second)
* Logarithmic and other functions
* Calculation history and memory
* Digit grouping
* Cool color themes (skins)
* Large buttons
* Modern, easy and very user friendly UI
* Very customizable!
* NO AD!
* Very small size of apk
* More features will be added. Stay in touch! :)
OLD NAME is Cube Calculator.
Pro version is available in Google Play.
KW: mobicalc, mobicalculator, mobi, calc, cubecalc, mobicalcfree, android calculator, percentage, percent, science, scientific calculator, advanced, sine, simple, best, kalkulator, algebra, basic
★★★★★ "It has everything from a currency converter with live rate updates to a scientific calculator that has a range of functions, unit conversions and constants to a percentage calculator that'll tell you how much a loan will cost. It's brilliant. Since moving from Windows Phone 8 I've been looking for a program that equals calculator² on that platform and I think I've found something even better. This is THE calculator app you need. I'll be deleting the others that just weren't quite good enough. This excels." - Davy Strange (Feb 21, 2014)
★★★★★ "Quite Nice. I am always on the lookout for tools like this app. It is very good." - Leland Whitlock (Nov 9, 2013)
★★★★★ "Nice app. Works great helps me very much in the office and on the go. Keep up the great work." - Randy Salazar (Nov 7, 2013)
My Calc includes: Scientific calculator, Standard, Currency, Tip and Percent calculator which can be accessed from the menu.
● My Calc Features:
✓ Result history
✓ Unit conversions
✓ Physical constants table
✓ Traditional algebraic operation
✓ Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
✓ Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions in radians, degrees and grads
✓ Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
✓ Calculation memory support
✓ Full support for percentages (20 + 10% = 22)
✓ Decimal degrees into degrees, minutes, and seconds converter
✓ Tip calc - calculates tip quickly and easily and split the bill between any number of people.
✓ Percent calc (calculation discount, tax, margin and other)
✓ Currency Converter - Track Currencies from around the world with live currency rates. Easily convert between your favorite currencies.
CITIZEN CALCULATOR gives you all the functionality like addition, multiplication, subtraction, division, percentage
And additional functional like MU , M+, M-, Correct , Check etc.
Mark Up (MU) is our main function which is use for Business where you have to give Discounts. This function you can not show in any other App of Calculator. We also given some other function like GT in this Calc App.
Its free for all Android Devices.
Any suggestion from user are welcomed. If you like our application please Rate us our App.
Memory consumption:2.6M,start up quickly.
-House loan calculate
-Shopping budget calculate
-All kind of charges
-A calculator in upper primary mathematics,juior mathematics,senior mathematics.
-A calculator programming for chemistry,biology,physics,math,mathematics and the life sciences.
Dotools series products win Du Battery Saver & Du Speed Booster recommended
THE KEY FEATURES:
-Arithmetic,four fundamental opreations.
3 × 2÷ 1+ 6- 9=3 or 3*2/1+6-9=3
sinus cosinus tangens
ln natural logarithm is the logarithm to the base e
-conditions in parentheses are evaluated first
3 × 2÷ 1+ （6- 9）=3
-extraction of a root
-factorial: 4!=24 , 6!=1*2*3*4*5*6=720
-decimal point: 0.2+10.8=11
-history stores the last 50 results
-setting precision the expression
-no ads，no advertisements
-1 mode:standard calculator
-2 mode:scientific Calculator
IF YOU LIKE THIS APP PLEASE RATE IT.
IT MOTIVATES US TO FURTHER IMPROVE THE APP AND WORK ON NEW INNOVATIVE FEATURES.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Most sensors also display a chart with the output of the sensor so you can monitor changes during the time.
You can even capture the values and export them to your computer with a csv file or view them directly in the app.
Sensor Sense give you access to:
• Environment sensors
- Relative humidity
• Motion sensors
- Linear acceleration
- Rotation vector
• Position sensor
- Magnetic field
- Longitude, latitude and altitude
- Speed and accuracy
- Level, voltage and temperature
- Status and health
Sensor Sense combines all these features with a beautiful Material Design with Cards.
If you don't like the colorful user interface, you can select the Light theme from settings.
Note: not all devices may contain all these sensors.
You have to control the snake and must try to survive as long as possible. Watch out for obstacles, move aside for walls and find your way through a labyrinth!
Swipe to control the snake and be alert.
Earn achievements and compare your score with other players.
Install Anti Snake on multiple devices and sync your scores between them.
Try it out today with six awesome levels and be ready for more levels coming soon.