Memo Creams is a memory game that trains brain and improves memory in funny way.
How to play Memo Creams:
1. Remember ordered ice creams.
2. Repeat ice cream scoops in proper order.
3. Complete all 30 levels as fast as you can.
* The fastest you complete the level, the more score you get.
Why you should train your memory:
- thanks to memory training we are more effective in our daily routines (job, college, school, shopping),
- in the age of smartphones we have less opportunities to train memory naturally.
Why you should try Memo Creams:
- Memo Creams trains not only memory but also perception and focus skills.
- Memo Creams is a lightening fast game, so you can play it everywhere.
- Memo Creams has no fake progress nor annoying ads.
Tips and tricks:
1. Many people try to remember ice cream scoops by their colors, which results with very long sequences e.g.:
2. The same sequence will be much easier to remember if we colors by their first letters:
3. However the most effective strategy is to assign a number to each scoop:
So in this case instead of remembering 8 ice cream scoops, you have to remember 4 numbers.
4. In some cases you can remember ice creams using special patterns:
Could be also remembered as 1 + 2343 (with knowledge that 1 will be always the first scoop).
Can be remembered as 12 + 31 (with knowledge that each pair must be repeated once again in reversed order).
memo game, memory game, memeo game, memo gmae, memory gmae