★ Full news feed
★ Quick access to posting status updates, photos and videos
★ Comment on and like posts
★ Zip It - hide posts by user or application
★ Saved Posts - save your favorite posts to check out again later
★ Six beautiful themes
★ View your friends check-ins, either in a list or map
★ Displays your full size cover photo on the app opening screen
★ Support for multiple accounts ★ Hi-res photos directly in the news feed
★ Quick and easy setup assistant for notifications
★ Designed specifically for Android
Let's face it, when it comes to Android, whether you like the official Facebook application or not it has one major flaw: no notifications! And this is even more true when you don't use any app for Facebook at all but just the browser, and yet want to keep updated. I frankly hate this: why would you have to check for updates yourself when you could get automatically notified whenever a notification from your Facebook account arrives, just as iPhone users do?
I decided to solve this issue for my own convenience, and so this is where this app chimes in: a lightweight and fast application to get notifications from Facebook, what you decide, at the interval you decide and reported as you decide. Nothing else, just as plain and simple as effective! Choose between general notifications, private messages, friend requests, events, birthdays, pokes, online friends and lost friendships and decide how to view the notifications:
* directly in the app, with the ability to like/comment/share/reshare/RSVP;
* open it in the official Facebook app;
* open it in FriendCaster (Free or Pro) if installed;
* open it in Seesmic, if installed;
* open it in Facebook Stream for Android, if installed;
* open it in the browser (full view, Touch or WAP version);
* or just open any other app you have installed (just opening the main activity of app, no custom behaviour)
The service can be started automatically at boot if you want, and a 1x1 widget is provided as well to explicitly request new notifications should you want to. 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets are also available to show counters of unread notifications. (NOTE: the widgets will NOT work if you move the app to SD). Notifications can be received in the notifications bar and as popup dialogs (by also unlocking and/or waking the screen, if necessary). Details on all the required permissions are at the end of this page.
Other features include: newsfeed, walls, pages, groups, checkin, photo/video upload and much more!
IMPORTANT: the app only gets NEW and UNREAD notifications, meaning it won't download, for example, all the notifications you already saw before launching the app or between refreshes.
Icon set realized by Elisa!
Thanks to Matthew for the Gingerbread status bar icons!
Spanish translation realized by Luis López Moreno (email@example.com; www.llmgraphics.com)
Danish translation realized by Rasmus
German translation realized by Carsten Schläger (firstname.lastname@example.org; http://carstiboy.blogsport.eu)
Dutch translation realized by Elroy Tirbeni (Specially for his love: Annelies)
Portuguese translation realized by Marcio Andrade (marciozomb13 - email@example.com)
Turkish translation realized by HuS (He falls in love with Gözde <3) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pull to refresh implemented thanks to this library: https://github.com/johannilsson/android-pulltorefresh
This application is not affiliated with Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
* android.permission.INTERNET: to get notifications from Facebook;
* android.permission.VIBRATE: for the optional vibrate functionality in notifications;
* android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to avoid making unneeded requests if the network is unavailable;
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: to unlock the lockscreen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: to wake the screen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save pictures associated with notifications in the SD cache (the internal cache alone may be emptied arbitrarily and as such force the app to download the picture again, wasting bandwidth)
You can view the source code on Github : https://github.com/jonathangerbaud/Klyph
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE INSTALLING:
Due to Facebook limitations on third party apps and unpredictable errors occurring on Facebook's platform, this project is no longer maintained. No further update are planned.
Read this post for more info : https://plus.google.com/+JonathanGerbaud/posts/6eS74NMpTv8
Join the Google+ community ! https://plus.google.com/communities/108701133516085969362
Everyone gets tired of the ugly, slow official Facebook app so why don’t you give a try to Klyph: a new client for Facebook.
With a nice and smooth UI designed following the Android Design Guidelines, Klyph looks like the Google+ app but for Facebook.
Still young and in early development, Klyph is certainly not perfect yet and may still miss some features but tries to bring the best user experience of Facebook on your Android devices (mobiles and tablets).
Also, due to Facebook limitations on third-party apps, the following features are not allowed:
• Like a page
• Tagging in statuses/comments with “@” like the official Facebook app
• Share a status/photo/video on a friend’s timeline.
Klyph contains some ads, because, well, we are not Facebook (and do not work for Facebook either) so we have to earn money from one way or another to continue the development. If you like Klyph, and want to support us or just get rid of ads, please buy the pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.abewy.klyph.pro.
We are looking for translators. Making a translation take less than two hours, so contact us if you want to make Klyph available in your language.
We are always happy to receive suggestions, bug reports or simply a thank you. We always try to answer so don’t hesitate to send us an email.
To people who rate the app 1 or 2 stars : we can understand that you dislike the app either because of its design, bugs or anything else but please, please, let a comment to help us improve the app.
Tinfoil for Facebook is for those users that require a Tinfoil Hat when logging in to Facebook. It creates a sandbox for Facebook's mobile site in order to protect your privacy and to avoid the ability others to track your browsing history.
Requires INTERNET permissions.
Feel free to check the source code here: https://github.com/velazcod/Tinfoil-Facebook
It also requires the "COARSE_LOCATION" permission. This is not used unless you enable "Allow Check-ins" on the preferences, otherwise Check-ins won't work. This option is disabled by default.
✚ Load any site in desktop mode
✚ Added Refresh Button
➣ One click Facebook in Desktop Mode.
➣ Update status, upload photos, etc. to Facebook.
➣ Supports Open Graph (new).
➣ Open and Edit Pages and Groups (Facebook).
➣ Edit Account and Privacy Settings
➣ For Twitter, It may load a bit slow while logging in but thereafter its good.
➣ Full fledged Desktop browser.
For those having issues with logging in everytime: When signing in for the first time, tap on remember (see screenshot #4). Now reset app cache and data and try again.
If you see blank white screen, mail me. I will provide you an alternate APK.
Reset the cache and data: Go to Settings > Application manager > FBD for facebook > Tap on delete cache and delete data.
Have any issues with the app? Mail us!
Like us on facebook @ www.facebook.com/WideFide
Note: Twitter may load slowly on some devices. And some websites may trigger to open mobile sites (depends).
1. Facebook is trademark of Facebook Inc. and the app is not made by Facebook. It's a desktop browser utility which can open any website in desktop mode (Giving one-click access to Facebook).
2. All efforts have been made in order to respect the copyrights requirements. In order to report any violations, you can report us by sending a mail.
*****Disclaimer: I am no way affiliated with Facebook and am just an alternative means of viewing your facebook profile. If you are looking for the official Facebook app then please visit Google Play and type in "Facebook". It will be the first link. *********
Keywords: Facebook, friends, Add, Remove, Track, Monitor
• Instantly see who's online on Facebook;
• Explore your friends’ profiles, including photos, videos and timeline;
• Access your groups and pages;
• Share status updates, photos and videos;
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts;
• View hi-res photos directly in the news feed;
• One-click access to comments and likes in the news feed;
• Send instant messages to your friends (even when they are offline);
• Express your emotions with cool smileys and rage faces;
• Quickly access your complete Facebook chat history;
• One-click access to your most recent conversations;
• Check-in at interesting places all around the world;
• No additional fees, 100% free!
Please visit our website or use a built-in contact form on the app settings screen to send us your questions, comments and feature requests!
This app is not owned or operated by Facebook.
Its an ALL in ONE Integrated toolset for facebook with the following tools,
* Facebook Status Shuffler with over 5000+ status messages with different categories from love, friendship, game, etc..
* Facebook Birthday Reminder
* Facebook dictionary with over 2000+ chat acronyms
* Facebook Status Scheduler to schedule your status message.
* Facebook status checker -->Who is Online? to check your online friends and a direct link to chat with them in facebook messenger.'
* Facebook with Time Check, to track your usage stats in facebook
* Love in All languages, Say 'Love you' in over 100+ languages
* FB News.
We are attempting to develop an integrated toolset for facebook with most of the commonly used facebook tools,
The Planned update in next releases:
1. Relationship Status checker of facebook friends
2. Facebook album downloader
3. Map My friends, (show friends in a map)
and much more.
Please provide your support, if you have any suggestions/complaints please mail to us, DO NOT give any negative feedback.
fTools is not affliated to Facebook inc. Its an unofficial application which tries to provide supporting tools for facebook users.
★ Welcome to Minimal ★
The first and only fully-featured, lightweight, faster, native Facebook lite client for Android. As the name suggests, Minimal is minimal in design but not in function. Access your Facebook account wherever you go and stay connected to the social network in places with little or weak signal.
★ Restricted by a small data plan? ★
Minimal can keep you connected to your friends without additional data charges. View status updates, photos, birthday notifications, messages and more from the palm of your hand - Minimal helps you to organize your social life faster - one tap at a time.
The application is a fully-featured Facebook client designed for the 21st century and it’s also designed to save you money - instead of downloading large graphical content, the application lets you preview a small version of the photo without downloading it in native resolution. It is also battery saver!
★ Chat with your friends wherever you go ★
Minimal for Facebook is beautiful and simple, by getting rid of clutter, Minimal also brings you closer to content you want to see - without interference. Minimal is the only Facebook client you will need for your Android device - it’s easy to use, lightweight and clean.
★★ Experience the faster lightweight social network - experience Minimal for Facebook. ★★
★★ Features ★★
☆ Clean design to save money by reducing mobile data costs when surfing Facebook.
☆ Stay up to date with posts, photos and more.
☆ Post status updates and share photos with a tap.
☆ Manual refresh and pure messaging functionality.
☆ Allow viewing YouTube videos in YouTube app.
Pro version of MyAlbum is also available. The pro version is ad-free and has the ability to Tag photos.
If you like the app, show your support and grab the paid version here: http://goo.gl/daa5H
Thank you all for making this app the #1 Android Market app for Downloading/Uploading Facebook photos !!!
Downloading and Uploading pictures from and to Facebook just got easier.
With MyAlbum you can:
1. Download a Facebook entire photo album with just one click.
2. Download all Facebook photos you were tagged in.
3. Share multiple photos to Facebook. Upload any number of photos to an existing or new album.
4. Tag uploaded photos
What you CANNOT do:
1. Download your friends albums - Not allowed by policy (It's not yours!)
2. Choose specific photos to download inside a Facebook album (it's all or nothing).
3. You cannot upload files that are not located on your device. Meaning, picasa photos that are synced and if you have any other app the syncs your pictures by view and not by the actual files, it will not work. To upload the files should be on your phone storage. (Like this app does...)
Instructions for downloading:
1. Go into Download section using the left navigation menu.
2. In the album list, use the check box to choose the Facebook albums you would like to download.
3. Touching [download] will start the process. When finished you can see the downloaded photos by accessing your image gallery.
Instructions for uploading:
1. Open your image gallery or any other image/files browser of your choice.
2. Check the images you would like to upload (one or many).
3. Use the [share] option from the menu to choose MyAlbum as your sharing app.
4. In MyAlbum, choose the Facebook album or group you would like to upload the photos to or create a new personal album.
5. Touch [Upload] - The upload begins.
Last option in the left side navigation menu is 'Running tasks'. Choose this option to see all the downloads/uploads tasks that are pending execution.
If there are features you would like to see in the app that are currently missing, send me an email.
I'm always interested in upgrading the app and adding more cool stuff.
Please note, I cannot answer your comments here in the market.
Leaving comments about bugs and/or complaints about the features will only downrate the app. Instead, send me an email with your issue and I'll do my best to help.
This app is not developed, sponsored or related to/by Facebook corporation in any way.
Don't forget, If you like it - rate it.
More from developer
FBM for Facebook!
This application is an implementation of the Facebook mobile website written into an application to allow advanced features. It uses the official Facebook SDK to provide features such as notifications.
Please note this application should be considered an optimized web browser for http://touch.facebook.com - any page you see in this application can be accessed using your default Android browser.
The advantage of using an application is that features such as notifications, contact sync and direct photo/video uploads can be integrated directly into the Android operating system. At the moment notifications have been implemented. More features will be added in future updates.
• Full Facebook Support
• Touch Optimized UI
• Check-in (GPS must be enabled)
• Upload Photos
Input a binary number and choose your encoding (signed, unsigned, one's complement, two's complement) or input a decimal or hexadecimal number and it will calculate for you the:
•Binary Value (Base 2)
•Octal Value (Base 8)
•Decimal Value (Base 10)
•Hexadecimal Value (Base 16)
N-Bit Binary Representation for:
•Excess-K / Offset binary
You can change the number of bits used in the settings (default is 16 bits).
The number is out of range or cannot be represented (e.g negative number and unsigned) the text will change to red. Green text means that the number is represented correctly.
If the number is outside the range (i.e too large to represent with N-bits) it will truncate it.
Useful for students. If you want features or have problems contact (email below). 5* ratings are always appreciated (this app is advert free and something I just made for fun)
I'll be adding a AND,OR,NAND,NOR,XOR,XNOR binary logic calculator soon.