Developed by Speedchecker Ltd, the Company behind the most popular speed testing websites measuring over 100 million speed tests globally and trusted by the BBC, Guardian and other media outlets, ISPs and Governments.
one-click speed test of download, upload and ping
history of all speed tests saved to your device
easy sharing of results
compatible with a wide array of Android devices
Start your free speed test on Android today!
Take control of your data connection and battery usage! Choose which type of mobile data connection you want, and save battery when you don't need a fast data connection.
This app was developed to be *very* similar to another app available on Play which I was using for a long time - however that particular app recently became 'updated' with very intrusive dangerous spyware & 'rating' nag screens. This is designed to perform exactly the same function while leaving out the security risks.
Some Samsung Galaxy S3 owners have reported incompatibilities and errors - if you are an S3 owner, please submit a crash report if you experience a crash.
Please notify me if you experience crashes and force closes - due to the nature of the app, there are minor permission issues with some handsets. Unfortunately I cannot test on all handsets - I appreciate your bug reports!
Wi-Fi측정과 3G네트워크 또한 LTE네트워크까지 측정이 가능합니다.
■ 무선데이터 속도측정
- 3G, LTE, Wi-Fi망(U+zone)
- 다운로드, 업로드, 핑테스트
■ 인터넷전화(VoIP) 품질측정
- 통화품질(MOS), 지연시간, 손실율
*주의) 3G, LTE망 이용시 데이터 요금이 발생 합니다.
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 중구 남대문로5가 827번지 (주)LG유플러스
1. Cycle cell radio in order to connect to the best possible signal in your area (1x1 widget available). Aka, reset data connection
2. Automatically cycle cell radio whenever not connected to LTE
3. Hunt for LTE signals in emerging markets. Aka, alerts for LTE and 800 Mhz
4. Find location of cell towers, including in-app map (Sprint)
5. Collect data/stats for LTE locations
6. Turn off/on your cell radio by double-clicking the Start button ;)
Data speeds are unbearably slow whenever not connected to LTE. This app was made for users to find and always stay connected to the fastest connection available.
Typically, LTE is most easily found when performing an airplane toggle off/on. This process makes the phone search for all signal types in the area whereas the phone would normally only search for an LTE signal every thirty minutes.
We automate the process of cycling airplane mode off/on. When left running, this app will help you discover LTE in your market without ever looking at your phone! Your phone will search for LTE signals as you travel and (optionally) alert you when it finds a signal.
Features: (Not all are listed here)
1. Fully automated intelligent periodic search for LTE
2. Optional notifications for LTE found, LTE disconnected, and Sprint 800Mhz SMR detection
3. In-app Google maps for locating your position and connected tower's position (Sprint)
4. Multiple choices of widgets available (PRO in-app upgrade)
5. Many different settings for customizing your experience (PRO in-app upgrade)
6. Distinguishes Phantom LTE signals from usable LTE (Important!)
7. Comprehensive list of your device's build stats, and other advanced cell network stats
8. GPS log of discovered LTE signals, including date, time, BSID, NID, and SID
9. Works in the background and while the screen is off
10. Battery optimizations
11. Beautiful Android "Holo" theme designs (don't be content with non-Android designs on an Android device)
NOTE: This app was originally developed for Sprint users searching for LTE signals in emerging Sprint markets. Though, users with other carriers including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and others both GSM and CDMA can also greatly benefit from using this app. The only features not available for non-Sprint users is tower location and 800Mhz SMR detection. There are no other limitations for other CDMA and GSM carriers.
From user reports, Verizon sometimes provides tower location, but they are typically way off.
More Uses: Here are more reasons why people want to use LTE Discovery.
1. Reset signal, basically by automatically toggling airplane mode to reset the GSM or CDMA network signal. As far as I know, all versions of Android work, including Android 4.2+ (Jellybean and above)
2. By resetting network connection, you can fix many common network related issues like: continuous low signal, data disconnection, poor call quality, signal instability, and more. You could also fix these issues by restart/reboot your phone, or you could just let LTE Discovery reset your radios in a few seconds.
3. Find true signal strength without opening dialer (hidden menu) settings.
RATINGS: If you like this app, then please consider rating it 5 stars, or let us know how we can improve it.
SUPPORT: If you notice any problems with the app, please send use the "Send debug email" option in-app and provide us as much information as possible about the problem (including each of the steps to recreate the bug, what happened, and what should have happened). mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Android:%20LTE%20Discovery
DISCLAIMER: We take no responsibility for accidents or injuries that may occur while using this app. Please use it only when it is safe to do so.
To see list of permissions and reasons: http://simplyadvanced.net/app/signaldiscovery/permissions/
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also;
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
Unseen results, undoubtely the ultimate signal strength for making phone calls or surfing the internet.
Testing the app in a cave a phone call has been made at a depth of 27 meters. After signal boost using the app a qualitive call has been made at a depth over 50 meters. In the same cave at a depht 20 m the download speed using 4G was 4 mb/s and after activating the app- 12 mb/s.
This app is safe and would not damage your device's hardware.
Why do you need this app?
- You're online and you can surf the internet at more places.
- Because on one phone call can depend a lot of money.
- Because on one phone call can depend a life.
NOT FOR CYANOGENMOD OR OTHER AOSP BASED ROMS
Like all the paid LTE "Switch" and "Toggles", just faster, smaller and free. Simple, to the point. Just a shortcut to the preferred network settings, where you can change from 3g to 4g.
If you don't like devs who actually update their apps, don't install this one.
This app does not have a widget yet and doesn't claim to. There is currently no other way to turn off 4g, I can't make is more user friendly. Blame HTC & Google.
Paid version under the name "LTE Settings" by Cunning Logic, but is the same as this app (Don't buy it expecting extras just yet).
Hey Hey look it's opensource!
LTE, 4G, toggle, switch, settings
With this widget you can turn on/off the 2G, 3G, 4G or LTE mobile network on your cell phone or tablet.
Also works with the new 4G networks!
- Turn on/turn off the 2G/3G/4G network with just one simple click
- Very convenient if you want to limit your mobile data and save on your phone bills
- Better privacy: with just one click you can enable the mobile data on your phone when you need it and then disable it when you don't need it anymore. Doing that you ensure better confidentiality, stopping your phone from sending data in the air anytime and when you don't want to.
This is an application widget. Watch the pictures provided on this page to know how to install it on your phone screen.
This applications is totally free, ads-free, optimized and secure.
Millions of users have made Ookla Speedtest the #1 app for testing Internet speeds, and it’s trusted daily by professionals throughout the industry!
- Discover your Download, Upload and Ping
- Real-time graphs show connection consistency
- Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
- Track past tests with detailed reporting
- Easily share your results
As a crowdsourced service, Sensorly gathers anonymous data from all its users willing to share their experience as carriers’ clients, just like you. The aim is simple: provide the greater number with unbiased information on wireless networks performance (signal strength, coverage and speed) worldwide, based on real data, and translate them into coverage maps for all to see.
This free app hands you the key elements to fully understand your carrier’s quality of service, making it the adequate companion to your wireless life:
-Check out precise and daily updated coverage maps: with more than 300 wireless networks mapped across 50 countries available in the app, checking a carrier’s coverage has never been easier for all 4G/LTE, 3G, CDMA, GSM and Wi-Fi technologies. Plus you can check how others do around you, and see what’s the average download & upload speed in your area for your carrier.
-Do a Speedtest: as a smartphone user, what is your network speed like? This feature allows you to instantly check your download and upload speed along with your ping time, reproducing your basic mobile activities.
-Compare carriers performances: the Sensorly app not only grants you access to the data collected on your carrier, but also to information about carriers available in your area. By using the “compare” feature you will be able to check signal strength and network coverage for all carriers listed and for which we have data.
-Map your neighborhood: use your commuting time to map your close environment with the Map Trip feature, and get more accurate data for the areas you care about.
-Check your activity: Are your speedtests getting better through time? Are you a heavy contributor and map your carrier’s network a lot? Do you sometimes have dropped calls but don’t know why? See all these data for yourself by consulting the new “Your activity” session of the app.
Sensorly is a crowdsourced service: the more you use the app, the more precise and complete the info and coverage maps get.
Join Sensorly, and know what to expect from your carrier!
Please use the link below to download the ad-free version.
Turn your Android device into a Speedometer. Check the speed of the vehicles in which you are traveling. We all know that our body needs exercise to keep ourselves fit. So take up your phone install this app and start running and be healthy :P. Use this app for whatever reason you like...
This application has two modes of display
a. Analog Display
b. Digital Display
c. Portrait and Landscape mode display
Tap on the Analog/Digital to change the mode
1. Current speed
2. Max Speed
3. Analog and Digital Display
4. Two units of measurement (kmph and mph)
5. Different color themes
6. Sound and vibrate settings
7. User defined speed for sound and vibrate notification
8. Scoreloop integration to compare the speeds of different users
In order to view the scoreloop leaderboard Click menu button -> Leaderboard
suggestions are always welcome....
In case of any issues please contact
Leaving a low rating will not help us solve the problem..Your active participation is cordially invited to improve the quality of the apps.
Help us to serve you better...
Caution: Speeding too much is not good. A cat has nine lives but you have only one. Drive safely.
Please leave me feedback and consider my donate version if my application has helped you out!
Not compatible with GSM(T-Mobile, AT&T, etc) devices.
In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive the following –
Search shortcut icon on your home screen,
Search shortcut on your bookmarks and browser homepage.
This will help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future.
You can delete the search shortcuts easily (Drag & Drop to the garbage), this will not affect the application in any way.
NIA develops and distributes this free app for mobile Internet(3G, LTE, WiFi) quality assessment in order to provide objective and fair quality information.
Using this app, you can assess quality for mobile Internet services such as 3G, LTE & WiFi and check the results immediately.
- Check speed(down/up/packet loss/latency) of wireless internet service(3G, LTE, Wi-Fi etc)
- Check speed to connect web site
for change LTE WCDMA GSM radio mode settings .
also Support SAMSUNG Android 4.3 GALAXY Note 3 .
(But can't work updated SAMSUNG Android 4.3 GALAXY Note 3 .)
Goto [ Device information ] -> [ Preferred network type ]
To switch OnOff , These 4G LTE 3G WCDMA 2G GSM EVO CDMA network mode
This app is to display the hidden menu of Device Information Settings .
You can view the Device information , Battery information , Usage statistics , and WiFi information .
This app equivalent DIAL *#2263# , *#*#2263#*#* , *#*#4463#*#* , *#197328640# , or *#27663368378# . *#011# *#9090#
Show Service Mode operation .
ServiceMode can ON / OFF to CS / PS mode, turn off LTE (Only WCDMA or Only GSM) .
The device will not work If wrong setting.
* Use at your own RISK*
* Caution *
If your device not support Testing Service Mode .
This application will not work .
* NOT REQUIRE ROOT *
GT-S6102 Android 2.3.6 GALAXY Y Duos (HongKong Global model)
SC-01E Android 4.0.4 GALAXY Tab 7.7 Plus (DOCOMO Japan model)
SC-01F Android 4.3 GALAXY Note 3 (DOCOMO Japan model, Build JSS15J.SC01FOMUBMIF)
F-11D Android 4.0.3 Fujitsu Arrows Me (DOCOMO Japan model)
AT570/46F Android 4.0.3 Toshiba REGZA Tablet
ZTE V807 Android 4.1.1 ZTE Blade C MTK6577 (ZTE V889S China model)
205SH Android 4.1.2 SHARP AQUOS PHONE ss (SoftBank Japan model)
SOL21 Android 4.1.2 SONY Xperia VL (AU KDDI Japan model)
HTC HTL22 Android 4.1.2 HTC J One (AU KDDI Japan model)
Mini one Android 4.2.2 MediaTek MTK6572 Dual sim china phone (HTC clone)
Xperia Z1 SO-01F Android 4.2.2 SONY (DOCOMO Japan model)
Xperia Z1 f SO-02F Android 4.2.2 SONY (DOCOMO Japan model)
Google Nexus7 Android 4.4.2 (ASUS 2012 WIFI model KOT49H)
Copyright (c) 2014 FREE WING,Y.Sakamoto
ServiceMode SC01F SC01E
Installed TOP 10 devices
Samsung Galaxy S4 (jflte)
Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000)
Samsung Galaxy Y (GT-S5360)
Samsung Galaxy S3 (SC-03E)
Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE (SHV-E120S)
Samsung Galaxy Note (SHV-E160L)
Samsung Galaxy Note3 Duos (hlte)
Samsung Galaxy S4 (T-Mobile)
Samsung Galaxy Ace3 (logan)
Samsung Galaxy Note2 (Verizon)
More from developer
이젠 KRNET 모바일에서 스마트폰 정보 확인 및 예약이 가능해집니다.
(회원가입 또는 비밀번호 찾기/재설정은 www.kr.net(PC) 에서 가능합니다)
**케이알넷 모바일 주요기능 **
1) 최신 스마트폰 구매가 편리해집니다.
- 이슈화 되고 있는 스마트폰 스펙 및 요금제 확인이 가능하며,
예약신청 및 특가 알림 기능, 요금계산기능이 있어 스마트폰
예약 또는 구매에 불편함 없이 편리하게 이용 가능합니다.
2) 4G LTE 속도 측정 및 확인 기능
- 통신사별 4G LTE 지역 확인 및 LTE 속도측정 App다운이 가능하며,
통신사별, 네트워크 선택, 지역선택을 통한 LTE 속도 확인도 가능합니다.
3) 중고장터 정보
- 최근 중고 스마트폰의 유통이 더욱 활성화되고 있습니다.
케이알넷 모바일에서 중고장터 관련 정보도 얻고,
저렴한 가격에 거래되고 있는 스마트폰이 무엇인지도 확인 가능합니다.
4) 이벤트 참여
- 매달 새롭게 이루어지는 이벤트에 참여하고,
추첨을 통한 경품도 받으실 수 있습니다.
5) 자료실에서 스마트폰 소식을 한눈에 확인하세요
- 최근 IT소식에서 각종 스마트폰 관련 뉴스와 정보 확인이 가능하며, ,
올리고 싶은 이미지 또는 스마트폰 배경 이미지도 올리고, 다운 받으실 수 있습니다.
- 이젠 PC가 아닌 스마트폰 에서도 궁금한 사항, 문의 하고 싶은 내용이 있다면,
, 글을 올려주세요. 답글 확인도 바로 가능합니다.
1) 휴대폰번호만으로 email전송
- 깨알 우체통을 설치한 친구끼리는 주소록에 저장된
휴대폰 번호만으로 쉽고 간편하게 EMAIL을 보낼 수 있습니다.
2) 기존의 EMAIL앱에서 지원이 안되던 첨부기능
- 깨알우체통은 다른 EMAIL 앱에서 지원되지 않던 첨부 기능을
휴대폰에 저장된 이미지 및 카메라로 직접 사진을 찍어서
3) 메일이 도착하면 실시간 알림기능
- 메일이 왔는지 자꾸 새로고침 하게 되죠?
깨알우체통은 기다림 없이 바로바로 알려 드립니다.
4) 메일 수신여부 선택 기능
- 상대방이 메일을 확인하였는지 궁금하시죠?
메일 발송 직후 상대방 수신알림 확인을 ON 하시면, 상대방이
메일 수신 후 알림창으로 알려드리고 OFF를 하면
수신 확인 기능을 사용하지 않게 합니다.
5) 스마트폰을 사용하지 않아도 메일 수신 가능
- 스마트폰끼리만 ?? NO!! 일반 피쳐폰 사용자에게는
메일이 SMS로 수신되어 핸드폰이나 컴퓨터에서도 내용을
확인 할 수 있습니다.
6) 케이알넷 ID와 연동되어 PC에서도 폴더 정리 가능
- 메일 수신은 스마트폰에서 바로바로! 메일 정리는
www.kr.net 메일함에서 편하게 관리할 수 있습니다.