Tada! The new Workforce Ready mobile app is here! Before you jump in and download it be sure to take a look at the following.
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR NEW USERS*
BEFORE YOU LOGIN - employees and managers:
• If your administrator has not setup the new app for your organization, you will NOT be able to access the app. Please check with your manager or company admin to get access to the new app.
• When logging in you will need to select the region you are using Workforce Ready as well as the Company Shortname (The unique Identification number your company administrator needs to provide to you.)
• After you enter that information you will be prompted to enter in your Company, Username, and Password. If you get stuck on this your COMPANY ADMIN can help you out.
• Companies need to be using approval workflows to process To Do Items.
• Supported Timesheet Profiles are Bulk Hours and Start/End (All Days) only.
• Administrator should provide their company’s Short Name to users for login.
Now that you are ready to join Workforce Ready here are some of the awesome things you can do within the app to enhance your human resource needs:
• Check and/or edit your timesheets for accuracy
• Submit and view time off requests
• Check vacation/sick balances
• Enroll in benefits and view existing benefits
• Check your schedule
• View pay stubs
This app is available for both employees and managers. Your employer must have Kronos Workforce Ready software configured for mobile use.
Key things to know as an administrator:
Users need to have permission to access the new app via their security profile. Click here to learn how to enable this for your employees: https://community.kronos.com/s/article/How-to-enable-and-configure-the-new-mobile-app. Note, you must be logged into the Kronos Community to view this article