"I stumbled upon some serious gold" - GeekBeat.tv
"This app takes design to a whole new level of interactivity" - Design News
Build any circuit, tap play button, and watch dynamic voltage, current, and charge animations. This gives you insight into circuit operation like no equation does. While simulation is running, adjust circuit parameters with analog knob, and the circuit responds to your actions in real time. You can even generate an arbitrary input signal with your finger!
That's interactivity and innovation you can't find in best SPICE tools for PC like Multisim, LTspice, OrCad or PSpice (trademarks belong to their respective owners).
EveryCircuit is not just an eye candy. Under the hood it packs custom-built simulation engine optimized for interactive mobile use, serious numerical methods, and realistic device models. In short, Ohm's law, Kirchhoff's current and voltage laws, nonlinear semiconductor device equations, and all the good stuff is there.
Growing library of components gives you freedom to design any analog or digital circuit from a simple voltage divider to transistor-level masterpiece.
Schematic editor features automatic wire routing, and minimalistic user interface. No nonsense, less tapping, more productivity.
Simplicity, innovation, and power, combined with mobility, make EveryCircuit a must-have companion for high school science and physics students, electrical engineering college students, breadboard and printed circuit board (PCB) enthusiasts, and ham radio hobbyists.
Free version has limited sandbox area, but it can still impress you. If you need a larger playground, a full version is available. The full version will employ all of your imagination, and all the screen area of your tablet. The full version also lets you join EveryCircuit cloud community to store your circuits on cloud, access them from any of your Android devices, explore public community circuits and share your own designs.
Thanks to Prof. N. Maghari for technical discussions, feedback, and help with designing circuit examples.
+ Growing public library of community circuits
+ Animations of voltage waveforms and current flows
+ Animations of capacitor charges
+ Analog control knob adjusts circuit parameters
+ Automatic wire routing
+ Seamless DC and transient simulation
+ Single play/pause button controls simulation
+ Saving and loading of circuit schematic
+ Mobile simulation engine built from ground-up
+ Shake the phone to kick-start oscillators
+ Intuitive user interface
+ No Ads
+ Sources, signal generators
+ Controlled sources (VCVS, VCCS, CCVS, CCCS)
+ Resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers
+ Potentiometer, lamp
+ Switches, SPST, SPDT
+ Diodes, Zener diodes, light emitting diodes (LED)
+ MOS transistors (MOSFET)
+ Bipolar junction transistors (BJT)
+ Ideal operational amplifier (opamp)
+ Digital logic gates, AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XOR, XNOR
+ More components
If you like it, please rate, review, and buy!
Need help picking your first telescope? Not sure what it's capable of? Why not try before you buy?!
After a series of precise mathmatical calculations, Telescope Simulator will show exactly what any planet will look like through ANY telescope!!
You can even simulate different barlow lenses or eyepieces on your currect telescope to see what it's capable of!
Select from over 50 popular telescopes from Orion, Celestron and Meade to see what they are capable of!
If your telescope is not on the list, simply tap the 'Custom' button and enter its aperture and focal length and the Telescope Simulator will do the rest!
Telescope Simulator will also simulate all the negative effects of real telescopes so you know exactly what you are buying!
Just like with a real telescope, if you magnify a scope beyond its capabilities your image will get blurry and dim.
For added effect, there is an optional 'Seeing' toggle button that factors in bad atmospheric conditions.
You can even select the Hubble as your telescope just to compare!
Like this app on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TelescopeSimulator
Keywords: jwst, saturn, astronomy, astronomer, star, star gazer, sky map, stellarium, jupiter, mars, uranus, pluto, centauri, ISS, international space station, mercury, venus, eyepiece, barlow, deep sky
This is a visual 3d ballistic tool for rifle hunting practice.
Select ammunition, scope zero distance, wind, distance to animal and its direction, and see how the resulting bullet impact will be.
Please see the demo video how it works before installing and rating the app.
-Adjustable accurate reticle (Combined german no4 and mildot using most common MOA and mDot clicks).
-Scope zoom with first/second focal plane.
-50-500m range in realistic enviroment.
-Select between various calibers 22-250, 223Rem, 6.5-55, 308Win, 30-06 and 300win mag.
-custom ballistic input
-Variable Wind, Distance, Animal heading and walk speed.
-Hunting mode using dynamic random of wind and animal movement.
-Simulate Low light hunting mode
-3d impact data on various animals.
-Slow-motion visible bullet trajectory (tracer)
-Realistic kill when hit in vital zone
-animal movement result on impact
-bullet flight time
App is under development, It will be updated with more features later.
Please send me a mail if you have feature requests or questions.
Realistic 3D space travel simulator and planetarium.
In this app you will find:
- All major planets and moons in the Solar System, with their accurate keplerian orbits:
* Earth and Moon
* Mars and its moons Phobos and Deimos
* Jupiter and its major moons: Io, Europa, Ganymede, Callisto
* Saturn and its major moons: Mimas, Enceladus, Tethys, Dione, Rhea, Titan, Hyperion and Iapetus
* Uranus and its major moons: Miranda, Ariel, Umbriel, Titania and Oberon
* Neptune and Triton
- All dwarf planets and its major moons:
* Pluto and its moons:Charon, Nix and Hydra
* Haumea and its moons: Namaka and Hi'iaka
* Eris and its moon Dysnomia
- Asteroid field and Trojan asteroids
- Real space photographs for all celestial bodies in the Solar System
- All known extrasolar systems with exoplanets within 50 light years:
* Alpha Centauri
* Epsilon Eridani
* Tau Ceti
* Gamma Cephei
* 47 Ursae Majoris
* 55 Cancri
* 54 Piscium
* 61 Virginis
* Upsilon Andromedae
* Nu2 Lupi
* HIP 57050, HIP 79431
* HD 20794, HD 85512, HD 102365, HD 69830, HD 40307, HD 147513, HD 176051, HD 38858
* Gliese 86, Gliese 176, Gliese 179, Gliese 317, Gliese 433, Gliese 436, Gliese 581, Gliese 649, Gliese 667, Gliese 674, Gliese 785, Gliese 832, Gliese 849, Gliese 876, Gliese 1214
- Notable stars also present:
* Proxima Centauri
* Barnard's Star
* 61 Cygni
- Timeslider to accelerate/decelerate time. You'll also be able to run time backwards
- Realistic interplanetary orbits from any planet to any other planet and moon
- Realistic calculation of fuel requirements using Tsiolkovsky Rocket equation
- Interstellar travel!
- Relativistic effects of time dilation, length contraction and relativistic doppler shift during interstellar flights
- Free flight mode: command your spaceship with unlimited fuel and experience effects of gravity on your trajectories.
Please contact me if you have any complain or suggestion.
Build your own virtual circuits using any combination of electrical components.
The easy to use library of components includes batteries, switches, lamps, resistors (fixed and variable), capacitors, fuses, circuit breakers, buzzers, heaters and motors. Connect components using virtual wires to make a circuit. Put the App into operate mode to see it work. You can even use virtual multimeters to measure voltage, current and resistance.
Circuits can be viewed and built in either component or schematic view.
The component library contains the following items:
1.5V, 6V, 9V and 12V
Push-to-make, Push-to-break, On-Off, 2-position single-pole, 3-position single-pole,
3-position double-pole, Thermal and Relay
6V (5W) clear, 12V (10W) clear, 12V (20W) clear, 12V (20W) red, 12V (20W) yellow and 12V (20W) blue
10Ω (5W), 50Ω (5W), 100Ω (5W), 500Ω (5W), 1kΩ (5W), 5kΩ (5W) and 10kΩ (5W)
10Ω, 25Ω, 50Ω, 100Ω, 1kΩ and 10kΩ
500μF, 1mF, 5mF, 50mF, 100mF, 500mF and 1F
0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A, 7.5A and 10A
0.5A, 1A, 5A and 10A
6V Buzzer, 24V Heater (200W) and a 12V Motor (15W)
*Maximum of four batteries and one capacitor per construction.
* You can try the palmDraft (lite) version which is also available at the Google Play market before you purchase this full version. A small YouTube video-clip is also available if you would like to see palmDraft in action.
Originally designed for palm(tm) OS PDAs back in 2002, palmDraft is now available for the Android platform so you can easily design your own professional-looking electronic schematic diagrams on your Android tablet or phone.
This version of palmDraft has been redesigned for the Android OS. Unlike vector based CAD software this is a bitmap based drawing application featuring a high definition, flick-panning, pinch-zoom-able working canvas optimized for finger or pen drawing and as easy to manipulate as a sheet of paper. The schematics file format is standard .PNG bitmap file format which is easy to share and print.
Designed for high-density screen devices, large screen recommended for best experience.
* For older devices with low screen densities (which have lower heap size), if you get low-memory messages, please check the 'Smaller sheet canvas' option in the prefs. With this option set, palmDraft can still run with but a smaller 1080x720 canvas size.
* 1920 x 1080 HD Canvas.
* Free pinch-zooming and panning of the canvas on all editing modes.
* Grid snapping for easy and accurate finger operation.
* Schematics are saved and edited in standard .PNG format.
* Copy, delete, move, flip and rotate blocks and objects.
* Block Export and Import.
* Built-in basic electronic, electric, network, analog and digital symbols.
* Import custom made symbols and I.C.s
* Landscape and portrait modes.
* Working canvas available in dark or light theme (Prefs).
(KEYWORDS: Electronic schematics, electronic diagrams, electrical diagrams, network diagrams, schematic capture, OrCAD, Protel)
Agilent BenchVue Mobile is a companion app for Agilent's BenchVue software. BenchVue Mobile supports a broad range of Agilent Power Supplies, Digital Multimeters and Oscilloscopes. (Specific models below)
Save screen captures from your instrument onto your iPad/iPhone
Turn data logging on and off
Set instrument parameters
Start and stop measurements
Mobile access to your LAN, GPIB, USB or RS232 connected instruments
Collaborate by having multiple mobile devices connect simultaneously
BenchVue Mobile requires installation of Agilent BenchVue software on your Windows PC to communicate with your Agilent instruments. If you haven't already installed BenchVue, it is available at no cost here:
BenchVue Mobile Software Supported Instruments
34401A, 34405A, 34410A, 34411A, 34450A, 34460A, 34461A
MSO/DSO-X 2000, 3000, and 4000 Series
MSO/DSO 6000 Series
DSO/MSO 7000 and 9000 Series
DC Power Supplies
E3631A, E3632A, E3633A, E3634A, E3640A, E3641A, E3642A, E3643A, E3644A, E3645A, E3646A, E3647A, E3648A, E3649A, N6700A/B, N6701A, N6702A, N6705B
How to use this App
1. Install Agilent BenchVue on your Windows PC.
2. Start BenchVue on your PC and connect to your instruments.
3. Enable mobile access in BenchVue.
a) First, enable mobile access in the main settings and set a mobile password.
b) Then, enable mobile access for each instrument that you want to access.
4. Start this app and tap “Connect to BenchVue on PC”
5. Connect to BenchVue by doing one of the following:
a) Enter the IP Address or hostname of your PC and your password then tap "Connect”, or
b) Display the BenchVue QR code on your PC, then tap the Scan button in BenchVue Mobile to scan it, or
c) Use BenchVue to send an email to your mobile device with a link to connect.
6. Tap an instrument to view and control it.
Note if your PC is behind a firewall, you may need to use a VPN to access it when your phone/tablet is outside the firewall.
Requires Android 2.3.5 and up
All the tools in this app are also included in the RF & Microwave Toolbox app.
LIKE and Share us:
1) PI and T attenuator
2) Power and voltage converter
3) Parallel LCR impedance/resonance
4) Series LCR impedance/resonance
5) Inductor impedance
6) Capacitance impedance
7) Ohm's Law
8) Radio equation calculator (1-way path loss)
9) Air Core Inductor Inductance Calculator
12)Amplifier cascade (NF, Gain, P1db, OIP2, OIP3)
13)Low Pass filter
14)High Pass filter
16)Band Pass filter
17)Band Stop filter
18)Peak to RMS (peak, RMS, average, CF)
20)Resistor Color Code calculator.
21)PCB Trace Width and Clearance Calculator
22)Series and Parallel component (R, L and C) calculations.
23)Reverse Series and Parallel resistor calculations.
24)Inductor Color Code Calculator.
25)Capacitor Charge Calculator.
26)Led Resistor Calculator.
27)Voltage Divider Calculator.
30)LCR Parallel - Series Conversion Calculator
31)Inductor Charge Calculator.
32) Heat Sink temperature calculator
33) Thermal via calculator
Also checkout the RF & Microwave Toolbox which has all the tools of this Electronic Toolbox and the RF & Microwave tools.
Please let me know if there are electronic related tools that you would like to be added.
Detailed instructions based on your arrows flight path in the simulator give real world instructions on how to best track and recover your deer. This is NOT a game... it's a tool for the serious hunter.
This is the full version of cadTouch 5, a professional CAD 2D editor and 2D/3D viewer at your fingertips.
cadTouch is really easy to use and it's fast multitouch interface will give you the precision and flexibility that pen and paper fail to archive, finally you will have the perfect on-the-go companion for desktop software like AutoCAD™, SketchUp™ or Solidworks™ and every other DWG/DXF compatible app.
THIS WEEK ONLY: Get cadTouch 50% off it's US$20 price, hurry up!
cadTouch requires no internet connection and no subscription.
cadTouch supports every DWG (up to AutoCAD™ 2013) entities for viewing and editing as it uses industry-proof input/output DWG importers, and you can draw new lines, polylines, rectangles, circles, arcs, points (also by xyz coords), hatches, texts, smart/angular dimensions, sketches, revision clouds, raster image, ruler, move, rotate, scale, trim, delete, mirror, offset, group, explode, grips, OSNAP, line/patterns type, alignments guides, objects library, preloaded library with 20+ blocks, customizable library, info tool to query length/perimeter/area, layers, black or white background and many more features.
cadTouch is a DWG/DXF drawings editor and viewer, you can open, share and save your work in DWG, PDF and PNG (Pro version only).
A screen size of at least 4.0" is recommended (stylus is not necessary, but is well supported by cadTouch).
Please remember to close other apps before running cadTouch (to free RAM).
If you like cadTouch, leave a constructive review, a positive review ensures that we develop the app with more updates and new features, if you are facing errors or bugs please contact us instead of leaving a review at email@example.com, it's important so we can fix errors, thank you.
Simple enough for anyone to use. Virtually no learning required. Will currently document Walls, Windows, Doors, Openings, Objects and Symbols. Additional 2d tools are also a feature. Create 3d models anywhere you go, that anyone can use.
Start your BIM process on site!
If you like our product, please leave us a positive review. If not, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we have a chance to help before leaving negative feedback, which can be damaging to a growing company such as ours. We pride ourselves on innovation, quality products, honesty and great customer service. We will get back to you if you actually email us. Even better call us.
We have even more good news for our users. An announcement will be made shortly.
You can find a current features matrix here. http://www.redstickcad.com/RedstickSiteCAD_site.html
AutoQ3D CAD is easy to use and fast for everybody as professionals, sketchers, architects, engineers, designers, students and more.
Designed for phones and tablets, with touch or stylus interface, support surfaces and 3d formats like STL, OBJ, DXF and native 3DQ with textures, you could use the Desktop version(Windows/Linux) to print your drawings.
Check http://youtube.com/user/autoq3d for samples videos or our website www.autoq3d.com
* Wireframe, smooth and hide lines mode.
* Show Normals
* Enable/disable lighting
* Rotate View
* Zoom All
* Rotate Lock
* Texture UV
* Normals operations
* Perpendicular line
* Tangent line
* STL, OBJ, DXF file support
We appreciate your positive reviews into Google Play Store and your feedback to email@example.com so you can help us give you a better service.
True Vector Objects
Direct Unit Input
Full Layer Support
AutoCAD® DXF Import/Export (beta)
Landscape (WS) & Portrait Mode
Line, Circle, Arc, Polyline, Polygon, PolyStar, Point, Text, Note, Linear Dimension, Aligned Dimension
Free Edit Mode, Move, Copy, Rotate, Scale, Break
Additional Dimension Types
FREE DEMO AVAILABLE!
Please download and use the demo prior to purchase. The demo version is exactly the same as the paid version except for saving capabilities.
Regarding the "Licensing" message received upon launch:
There has been much question (and accusation) as to what you are seeing when you launch the application initially. The opening screen displays a message stating that your license will expire in one day.
Please allow us to explain.
The license check is an adjustment to the way that Google handles purchases on the market. The way google does it, is that it requires the application to check to validate the purchase every day. We set it up so that it wont do it every day - it does it once per year after the initial 24 hour period. This allows for use of the application when there might not be service available to you.
Upon initial launch, however, you will be provided with a 1 day license. This protects us with regards to the refund policy that Google has in place. If you keep your order beyond the initial day, your licence will be renewed automatically, free of charge, once every year.
If you go into the options section of AndCAD, you will see the area regarding licensing. From there, you can restart the one year period anytime that you wish to.
Hopefully this clears up the concerns and questions regarding licensing.
• Create 2D CAD drawings
• Drawing in Inch and metric units
• Import / export of DXF and PDF documents via e-mail
• Dropbox support
• Organize your DXF and PDF documents clearly in project folders
• Undo / Redo any number of times
Supported geometry elements which can be created and edited:
• Point, Line
• X-Line, Polyline, Rectangle, Polygon, Donut
• Arc, Circle, Ellipse, Elliptical Arc, Spline
• Text, Multiline Text
• Hatch, Solid
• Create Block, insert Block, Block attributes
• Inserting external DXF blocks.
• Horizontal, Vertical, Aligned
• Radius, Diameter
• Angular, Coordinates
• Tolerance, Leader lines
• center marks
• Power Edit (Access to all element properties)
• Delete, copy, move
• Rotate, scale, mirror
• Trim, extend
• Chamfer, Fillet
• txt, isocp, romanc, italic, greekc
• Ansi31, Ansi32, Ansi33, Ansi34
• Ansi35, Ansi36, Ansi37, Ansi38
Tools for precise drawing:
• Ortho mode, grid view, grid snap
Supported Presettings (add, delete, edit):
• Layer, linetype
• Text style, dimension style, point style
eDrawings® is the only CAD viewer on Android phones and tablets that allows you to view native eDrawings files as well as native SolidWorks® parts, assemblies and drawings files.
eDrawings is the email-enabled communication tool that dramatically eases sharing of product design information. You can load and send files via email to collaborate more effectively with everyone involved in product development, including people who are not regular CAD software users to interpret and understand 2D and 3D designs.
Multi-touch gestures let you pan, zoom, and rotate models easily. eDrawings also supports drawing sheets, and exploded views for eDrawings files published from SolidWorks®.
* Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
* Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW) and associated files from any source: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropbox™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, Hightail®, and others), web and FTP sites and network folders.
* Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data using multi-touch
* Animate 3D standard views
* Browse your 2D drawing sheets
* View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
* Sample files included
Upgrade to eDrawings Pro using In-app purchase and enable new capabilities :
* Measure your designs (distance, angles, lengths, point to point and more)
* Dynamically view cross sections of your models in XY, YZ, or ZX directions from both sides and easily drag the cross section plane
* Create markups in your designs, including text notes and freehand notations
* Share marked up eDrawings files with others for review and further comments. All markups with history are saved within the eDrawings file.
Thanks for using eDrawings! Don't forget to review the app. Your feedback is important to us! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions.