This application is a live animal tracking tool for Kruger National Park. It is very simple to use, if you see an animal, simply click on the appropriate button at the top of the screen. Your current GPS coordinate is used and the data is uploaded to the server for other users to see
View the sightings nearest to you in the order that they were tagged
In View mode you can chose to only view certain animals, to enable view mode click and hold on a animal from the list. Add more animals to view mode or deselect animals by clicking on them once in view mode. To exit view mode click on the white cross on the left side of the screen or by clicking the back button
You can still track animals if you don't have network coverage. A 'Resend' button will appear at the top left of the screen, simply click this button when you have network coverage again
To see if new animals have been spotted, click the 'Refresh' button at the top of the screen
Any user that abuses the system will be added to the black list, these users will still be able to view sightings but wont be able to add new ones
Please rate the app and leave your thoughts and suggestions
Tell your friends about this app. With more users there will be a better experience for everyone
Try the new Uber private driver app, enter the following promo code to get R90 free credit! Promo Code: 5E6Q5
This app also works for Limpopo National Park, Marloth Park, Sabie Park, Manyeleti Game Reserve, Timbavati Game Reserve, Xonghile Game Reserve and Kapama Game Reserve.
Feel free to donate: 1JuwdC7tYn9KUDeFB5gtrpWs2hLNaGSG4g
Thank you and enjoy!
Introduces for the first time ever:
• 4 unique keys subdivided into 14 categories to quickly and easily identify species. Animals can be identified by silhouette, track shape and size, dung shape and size and distribution
• Colorful and conspicuous indicators to identify an animal by red book classification and times of activity
• Detailed, easy-to-find and relevant species information
Comprehensive species information - quickly and easily
Incredible detail on almost 100 Southern African Mammals
Experience the haunting sounds of Africa!
Unique, world-first identification keys. Ididentify species with:
• the Silhouette Identification Key
• the Track Identification Key
• the Dung Identification Key
Detailed species information
• Full-color photographs
• SCI and Rowland Ward minimums and maximums
• Afrikaans, Zulu, Shona and Tswana species names
• Quick reference conservation and activity icons
• Species description
• Visible Male/Female Differences
• Habitat and Distribution
• Behavior and habits
• Front and hind species tracks
• Dung photographs for easy identification
• Field Sign
Find all mammal species endemic to an area in the whole Southern Africa with the amazing Distribution Matrix
A gold mine of information with 5,000 hyperlinks for cross-reference
Tracking the Wild is a wildlife social media platform that is an easy way to explore Africa’s parks & reserves, safely share your wildlife sightings and make a valuable contribution to conservation. The platform takes the concept of crowd-sourcing and uses it to collect the valuable data that conservation research needs to protect Africa’s biodiversity.
The goal is to enrich people’s wildlife experiences and raise awareness of Africa’s wilderness through sustainable tourism. Tracking the Wild’s belief is that our world's wilderness can only be protected when people have the opportunity experience its beauty and contribute towards its preservation.
Tracking the Wild has been specifically built as a platform that the public can safely submit their wildlife sightings without the location data of vulnerable species being made public. This is done by managing what species the public can see within each of the parks/reserves we list. Furthermore, rhino sightings are blocked from the platform and we also withhold the location of any species that is outside of a protected area. By taking this approach, Tracking the Wild provides the public with a platform where they can responsibly share their sightings and simultaneously contribute vast amounts of valuable data to conservation research.
Professor Les Underhill of the Animal Demography Unit at the University of Cape Town explains the value of the app: “Imagine trying to motivate that a species is of conservation concern if you do not have an up-to-date distribution map for the species. Ideally, one would like to have a distribution map that is based on records collected only in the past decade or less. This means that distribution data needs to be updated continuously. This is what this new app helps us to achieve.”
The platform features:
• Live sightings feed with comments, likes and species suggestions
• Personal sightings history and statistics
• Hotspots - a heatmap of historical sightings (works offline)
• Detailed offline maps for each of the listed parks and reserves
• Species checklists for every park (works offline)
• Species guides covering all birds, mammals and reptiles in each park (works offline)
• A directory of Southern African parks and reserves (All South Africa's National Parks (SANParks) & most major game/nature reserves in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe)
• In app accommodation booking with SafariNow
• All sightings data sent to researchers at the Animal Demography Unit (ADU) at the University of Cape Town and other conservation partners.
Protected areas in Africa: Live safari sightings and maps for the following National Parks, Game Reserves and Nature Reserves:
Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
Addo Elephant National Park
Agulhas National Park
Anysberg Nature Reserve
Augrabies Falls National Park
Bontebok National Park
Camdeboo National Park
Cederberg Wilderness Area
Central Kalahari Game Reserve
Chobe National Park
De Hoop Nature Reserve
Dinokeng Game Reserve
Etosha National Park
Gamkaberg Nature Reserve
Garden Route National Park
Golden Gate Highlands National Park
Goukamma Nature Reserve
Great Fish River Nature Reserve
Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Game Reserve
Hwange National Park
iSimangaliso Wetland Park
Ithala Game Reserve
Karoo National Park
Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
Khutse Game Reserve
Kogelberg Nature Reserve
Kruger National Park
Limpopo-Lipadi Private Game & Wilderness Reserve
Madikwe Game Reserve
Makgadikgadi Pans National Park
Mapungubwe National Park
Marakele National Park
Mokala National Park
Moremi Game Reserve
Mountain Zebra National Park
Namaqua National Park
Ndumo Game Reserve
Nxai Pan National Park
Pilanesberg Game Reserve
Robberg Nature Reserve
Rocherpan Nature Reserve
Somkhanda Game Reserve
Swartberg Nature Reserve
Table Mountain National Park
Tankwa Karoo National Park
Tembe Elephant Park
uKhahlamba Drakensberg Park
Welgevonden Game Reserve
West Coast National Park
and more coming soon...
Features in this app
1. “To identify” – with this option you would take a photo/or upload a photo of wildlife you would like to get an identification for, an ID can be posted by any person through the “Add comment” field in the Sightings list
2. “Add sighting” – this option is used to share one of your observations for interpretation or comments
3. “Sightings Map” – With this map you can get a history of sightings, selected by adjusting the day selection. This feature is optimized for frequent users of this app.
4. “Sightings list” – this is a list of daily sightings which are shared by users for identification, interpretation or comments on your sightings.
5. “Sighting hotspots” This is a map compiled of unique sightings for a given location per day. Over a period of time in some locations a given animal was observed more regularly and this is the information displayed in these hotspot maps. For conservation reasons there is no hotspot maps for rhinos and elephants
No Advertisements in this app, Why is this app free? For us, it is about testing software robustness, as we are finalising on a professional field data collection app for field biologists.In this version we have extracted the functionality that can be used for game viewing. Enjoy!
Local Guides, an official Google program, is a global community of explorers who seek out and celebrate local experiences. By writing reviews, adding photos, and editing Maps on Google, you help others feel at home in the world, anywhere they go.
Circle +Local Guides on Google+ to get the latest program news, connect with explorers like you from around the world, share your firsthand local experiences, and celebrate places near and far from home.
Search by departure city or read up our destination guides to some of the most exciting destinations in the world including our very own Cape Town and Johannesburg.
-View my Booking
View Your Booking information
Check in on your mobile device
View Your Voyager Status and miles
View information on South African Airways lounges
View special fares
Access to information about South African Airways upcoming flights.
Find the updated status of any South African Airways flight.
View information on destinations that South African Airways flies to.
Get current and updated 10 day forecast of the weather at any destination that South African Airways flies to
Check the currency of the country you are flying to
Find the status of your checked in luggage
-Cargo Track and Trace
Track your SAA Cargo shipment every step of the way
"Bringing the World to Africa,taking Africa to the World"
Sightings Tracker enables your device to become a South African mammal & bird Life list.
With a sophisticated automatic naming and detailing system (Kruger National Park). If you add a sighting while in Kruger National Park, the system will automatically fill in the description, it will pick up the current road you are on, the direction you are travelling and the distance from the last intersection or landmark even in Offline mode.
New Virtual Tour Guide. A complete reference to all mammal species, historical sites, information on picnic sites, camps, gates waterholes, viewpoints and hides. If you are within 500m of a point of interest, the system will alert you and by clicking on the alert, all the information will be available. All information is available Offline. Species information now comes with a “Heat Map” showing actual sightings information about that selected species.
All species & points of interest information is dynamically updated when you start the system if required (Requires an internet connection for first time start up and subsequent updating).
Up to the second reporting for Kruger National Park and accurate within 50m, as all sightings saved, are done so using your devices GPS system.
Save and view your wildlife sightings directly on to your device, Filter and View species from the entire South Africa or by specific location such as one of South Africa's national parks.
National Parks Included so far:
Kruger National Park
The list contains over 900 species of birds found throughout Southern Africa, as well as a list containing the most common found mammals in Southern Africa.
Please Note: Rhino Sightings are not shown on the public maps.
To View Sightings, Register and activate an account.
(Internet Connection Required to view map/sightings)
Phone ID is read to distinguish between platforms for log in and to enable specific phone features.
Endorsed by SA Tourism, this is the first fully comprehensive mobile marketing application for the tourism and hospitality industry.
Designed and developed by a team in Cape Town, the Awesome South Africa APP is designed to connect the hospitality vendors (Hotels, Restaurants, Shops etc.) to the locals and travellers. ASA will help you locate things to do in Cape Town, Durban, Gauteng, Johhanesburg, Pretoria, Knysna, George, Port Shepstone, West Coast, Upington, Mpumalanga, Limpopo, Polokwane, Hermanus, Port Elizabeth and all other parts of South Africa.
We’ve chosen categories for you to navigate your experience in South Africa in style, from finding and booking accommodation to exploring the many cool things to do. We will find you everything -
• Travel Guides
• Cool Eating Spots
• Must Visit Restaurants – Italian, French, Spanish, Vegan, Sushi and more
• Best Breakfast Places
• Fine Dining
• Safari Tours
• Fun Events
• Travel Deals
• Flight Specials
• Hotel Deals
• Best Night Clubs
• Wine Farms/ Wine Tasting
• Top Attractions
• Coffee Spots
• Kids Play Activities
• Golf Courses
• Spa Beauty Treatment Deals
• Best Places To Shop – Retail & Design
• Arts & Crafts
• Currency Converter
• Emergency Numbers
and much much more!
The Awesome South Africa APP is free to download and easy to use. We’ve labelled the categories in easy to understand language and provided comprehensive filters so that you can further drill down by type to find exactly what you’re looking for in Cape Town, Durban, Gauteng, Johhanesburg, Pretoria, Knysna, George, Port Shepstone, West Coast, Upington, Mpumalanga, Limpopo, Polokwane, Hermanus, Port Elizabeth and all other parts of South Africa.
What’s more is the Awesome South Africa APP allows you to search by Specials, Events, Promotions and News listed by any of the vendors found on the APP. So you can see who’s running the best burger & beer special, to the cheapest hotel for the night – how awesome is that!
Look out for the following:
- Specials (Red- indicated by Ticket icon)
- Events (Blue - indicated by the Tent icon)
- Promotions (Yellow - indicated by Megaphone icon)
- News (Green - indicated by Newspaper icon)
Once you’ve selected the establishment you’ll see the item appear on the right hand side of the image clearly labelled so all you need to do is select that and the details will appear. Easy!
We’re currently offering services for ALL of South Africa including Cape Town, Gauteng, Durban, Johhanesburg, Pretoria, Knysna, George, Port Shepstone, West Coast, Upington, Mpumalanga, Limpopo, Polokwane, Hermanus, Port Elizabeth and others.
In the meantime please let your favourite restaurant, spa, guest house, hotel, adventure venue, retail store, vineyard, sushi, breakfast place, art and craft outlet, golf course, night club etc - let them know about us. As mentioned above, they can be included in categories such as travel guides, cool eating spots, restaurants such as French, Italian, sushi etc., breakfast places, coffee spots, fine dining, safari tours, travel deals, flight deals, hotel deals, night clubs, wine farms, vineyards for wine tasting, top attractions, kids play activities, golf courses, spa beauty treatment deals, places to shop, arts and crafts, adventure and other fun events.
Listings for them are absolutely free and they need to come on board the app via the website www.awesomesouthafrica.com.
Let us know what you think of the APP on Facebook:
Follow us and tweet your favourite spots in South Africa
Watch how our app works here:
Please report suggestions,issues and feedback to email@example.com.
+++ Latest version 5.3.0 now available +++
- The software requires additional data (maps, voices etc.) via WLAN after installation!
With NAVIGON you can transform your Android smartphone into a fully functional mobile navigation system. Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, NAVIGON fits in seamlessly with the Android operating concept.
On-board navigation entails no data transfer or roaming charges, for example, for route calculation or map displays.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ Widget for direct access to recent destinations, search POI nearby, find home
+ Google Street View - destination preview (where available)
+ Active lane assistant (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ Bluetooth support (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ NAVION Latest Map Gurantee (new customers receive the most up-to-date map on purchasing date)
+ Local Search
+ Foursquare log-in at destination
+ Glympse: Send your position information to selected users
+ Click-on-POI - Click into the map and get a list of POIs around this point
+ Safety Cameras (permanently installed cameras)
+ Reality View Pro
+ Lane Assistant Pro
+ Speed Assistant
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes
+ Text-to-Speech and precise spoken announcements
+ Different voices (English accents)
+ Extended Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry with coordinates
+ Can be used in portrait and landscape format
+ 2D and 3D map displays
+ Automatic day and night mode for map display
+ Direct access and navigation to contacts saved in the smartphone’s address book
+ Last Mile - can save automatically your car's position and switches to pedestrian mode for walking of the last mile
+ NAVTEQ map material for South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia and Swaziland
Enhance your system with in-app packages!
+ Panorama View 3D
+ NAVIGON cockpit
- Positioning your smartphone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception and for your own safety! We recommend attaching your telephone to the windscreen with a suitable suction pad holder. Ensure that this is always positioned outside of the range of the airbags!
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voice announcements and system files are saved on the telephone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred.
- The version requires approx. 1GB of free memory. Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space (SD card).
- The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via WLAN (WiFi) on the smartphone. Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available. Download may take more than 15 min.
- on first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is required to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
navigation satnav directions maps gps garmin navigon south africa
SOME OF THE FEATURES YOU HAVE:
+Trail descriptions with an overview
+ Distance and navigation from your current position to the start of the trail
+ Selection of trails nearest to you
+ Trail search features
+ GPS tracks of trails
+ Points of interest
+ Trail photo's
+ Sponsored Local attractions, restaurants, accommodation venues and gear stores near every trail
+ Facilities on the trail
+ Emergency contacts
+ Equipment lists
+ 3 Day weather forecast for the specific trail
+ Share facility
+ Selected outdoor sports and trail related banners appear at the base of the app, these are sponsored, relevant products and events and the adverts do not interfere with the use of the the app, stop it in any way or require any action or purchase.
Whether you're sitting in New York or Cape Town or just about to hike a trail, Trail Guide South Africa gives you all the information you need to enjoy a great day out on a magnificent Trail in South Africa. IT's an app that grows daily, with new trails and venues added continuously.
Interactive, use the share facility, we love feedback, new trails, great venues, quality attractions and anything that'll add value to this indispensable tourism guide to South Africa.
Go Namibia: This comprehensive guide covers all the classic destinations like Etosha, Sossusvlei and the Fish River Canyon, but we also lift the lid on places off the tourist trail, like the Tirasberg, Omaruru and the Waterberg. With more than 150 places to stay, GPS co-ordinates, satellite maps and contact details, this is the only Namibia guide you’ll need.
May 2014: This weekend: Drive Prince Alfred's Pass, Taste wine in Wolseley, Camp easy in Rhodes and Bushmanland where the silence rides shotgun..
March 2014: This weekend! CAMP on the lagoon at Umtentweni, CHILL with the hobbits in Hogsback, TASTE port in the Little Karoo and SA’s best views!
February 2014: The February issue is all about fishing – the best fly-fishing spots in South Africa, recipes to help you cook your catch, gear for beginners and a great story about the marlin men of Sodwana. We've also put together a map-based guide to the Baviaanskloof to help you plan your holiday, and we travel to Nightingale and Gough islands in the South Atlantic in search of some of the world's most special seabirds.
January 2014: In the January issue, find out what to do in the Tsitsikamma, hang out in South Africa's weirdest hot spring, sail with the albatrosses to Tristan da Cunha, fish the Breede River at Witsand, learn how to bake bread and choose the best coffee flask for you.
December 2013: In the December issue: 44 great activities for the whole family; 49 gifts for an outdoor Christmas; everything you need to know about Oribi Gorge and The Crags on the Garden Route; delicious recipes for a Christmas feast; the best wildlife photos in the world; a weekend plan for Bonnivale.
November 2013: In the November issue, hike deep into the mountains of the Richtersveld, follow in the footsteps of a Scotsman who became a Zulu chief and take a back-roads tour of Lesotho. Plus, camping gear for families, hikers and overlanders, delicious camping recipes and the best campsites along the Orange River for a half-way stop en route to the Kgalagadi or Namibia. It's time to dust off your tent!
October 2013: An interview with conservationist Bruce Leslie, one of the generals at the front line of the rhino war. City Guide - We asked six residents in each of our biggest cities to describe a perfect day. Ithala - Everything you need to know to plan a long weekend in this northern KZN game reserve. Kaokoland - Get down and dusty in one of the wildest places in Namibia.
September 2013: Springtime is braai time! In the September issue, we feature the latest braai gear for the campsite or your garden, braai recipes to make you drool, and six great places to turn a chop. We also travel to Mozambique for a laid-back hike along the beach, and to the Pilanesberg, where we ask the question everyone's been asking: Is the park still worth visiting?
August 2013: Springtime is flower time, but where do you start? In this issue, we've put together a fantastic route planner with satellite maps of the West Coast, Nieuwoudtville and Namaqualand so you can plan the best daisy-spotting adventure of your life! Also: hang out at southern Africa's best waterholes; spend the weekend in Schoemanskloof near Nelspruit and plan a road trip to the biggest attractions in the south of Namibia.
July 2013: Join us on a road trip from Cradock to Springbok, in search of the soul of the country hotel, Swim, hike and relax at Beaverlac in the Winterhoek Mountains and everything you need to know to plan a winter break.
You get clear, detailed voice directions, reliable routing, robust POI search, helpful motorway lane guidance plus free safety camera warnings and speed limit alerts along your route.
No monthly subscription, no hassle. Pay once, download and get a CoPilot for life.
***Auto Express Sat Nav App Test Winner 2015, 2014 & 2013***
GUIDANCE AND ROUTING FEATURES
► High data costs? Not with CoPilot. High-quality maps of South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and Botswana are stored directly on your Android so you don’t need a mobile data connection to navigate
► Clear, accurate 2D/3D guidance so you’ll never have to ask directions again
► Simply plan, optimize & save your route with multiple stops before the journey begins
► Detailed turn-by-turn voice directions with spoken street names
► Find the best route from A to B with 3 alternate routes
► Helpful lane assist arrows and realistic junction view so you know which lane to take and never miss your highway exit
► Personalize routing for your car, motorbike or RV: avoid toll roads, choose faster or shorter route, use local or main roads, etc.
► Navigate to a house number, address book contact or favourites
► Supported by over 5,000 Android smartphones & tablets
12 MONTHS ACTIVETRAFFIC™* INFO INCLUDED (Only South Africa)
► Get an alert for a quicker route if there’s a delay
► Always get the fastest route based on changing traffic patterns at the time of day and day of the week you’re driving
► Receive detailed information on travel incidents on your route
SAFE AND CONFIDENT DRIVING EVERYWHERE
► Safety camera alerts with FREE updates
► Speed limit display and warnings
► Directions only view to keep your eyes on the road
► Clear spoken directions even on unfamiliar roads
USEFUL, LOCAL INFORMATION
► Offline points of interest: Search for car parks, gas stations, car hire and more
► Online search with Google™, Yelp and Wikipedia* so you find the best places around you
► Southern Africa: South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and Botswana
Visit us at copilotgps.com
Connect with us:
* Requires a mobile internet connection
^ Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Always Free: offline Maps, Map Viewer, Route Planner, extensive POI database.
Available upgrades: turn-by-Turn GPS navigation with lifetime map updates included, worldwide traffic information, speed cameras and even more premium features.
NLife does not require DATA connection and does not imply data charges like other navigation solutions.
If you travel using roaming, pay for your data, have bad network coverage, slow network quality, or just want things fast and simple, this is the right navigation app for you. You will never need to worry about loosing signal, because NLife can work completely offline!
High quality TomTom maps are stored on your phone, which means no roaming, waiting for a connection or extra data charges for navigation. NLife is always available, even in airplanes, so you can plan your next travel with 100% confidence that it will work at NO cost.
Superior GPS Navigation
- Powerful 3D map rendering at blasting speed
- Full voice routing guidance with street names (Text-to-Speech)
- Latest routing calculation technology
- Lane Assistance
- Possibility to choose from various routing alternatives before starting navigation
- Fully interactive maps even during navigation
- Once you arrive at your destination, NLife will help you find a place to park your car.
- Find and navigate to any contact stored on your phone, or any Facebook or Foursquare contact
- Quick search, accessible right from the map screen
- Amazing 3D city models
- Explore maps, search and calculate routes: Always FREE!
- Full search history
- Turn any location into “Favourite” with one tap
- Multi-touch map browsing
- Speed Cameras**
- Access Wikipedia places***
- Integrated Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Foursquare connectors for searching and sharing***
- Directly call a Point-of-Interest or visit its website***
- And a lot more to come in future updates, which will turn NLife into your favourite companion.
LSO, ZAF, SWZ
Choose from a vast selection of offline maps provided by TomTom, with guarantee of the latest data available and free updates forever.
More than 150 different countries included.
There’s a whole World around you. Go! Experience! Share!
Please note the following:
• When installing the app, make sure your phone is connected to a stable Wi-Fi network due to the pre-installed map data.
• Never let the navigation instructions interfere with your driving.
• When using NLife while driving, never hold your phone on your hands. Place it on a standard holder, with a clear sky view.
• Allowing GPS to run in the background for extended periods can lead to a significant reduction in battery life.
*available as an in-app purchase
**camera updates available as in-app purchase
***this feature requires internet access; mobile data charges may apply.
RCI® - South Africa App includes the following features:
Login using your RCI® account credentials
Once logged in, you can access your RCI® account details, manage your deposits, renew your membership and perform many more account functions.
Book local and international holidays
Booking your next local or international holiday is now at your fingertips. Browse the RCI® directory of resorts, add your desired holiday to your basket and book it all in one go. Use the comprehensive filters and sort functions to see exactly what you want to see, how you want to see it. Once you’ve confirmed your holiday, instantly email your confirmation letter to yourself.
Quick holiday searches
Save your searches to make searching for that specific holiday quick and hassle-free. Furthermore, store all your favorite resorts in one easy to find location, where searching for availability is a click away.
- See all your account notification from the home page
- View and redeem all your special offers
- Get resort directions through your navigation system on your phone
AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION (eNCA Tech Report) AND REVIEWED IN SA TECH REVIEW (http://www.satechreview.com/bull-horns-panic-button-app-helps-deter-criminals/)
- when you activate the panic button, we can track your location in real-time so we can potentially use that information to get help to you quickly, even if you can't speak or are on the move.
- upload a "selfie" photo to help the police or your security company recognise you in an emergency situation.
- pre-loaded national emergency numbers from more than 150 countries.
- large-button widget can be installed so the panic button can be activated even when your phone is locked at night.
- when you download it you qualify for our awesome solar-powered led "go-away" light so potential intruders know that if they mess with you, they mess with your community.
- generates data to combat crime.
The app is optimised for South Africa (has some SA security companies pre-loaded) but works anywhere in the world. Help detain criminals and deter crime by utilising the power of the community to #crowdfight crime.
• More than 90 minutes of audio narration by an expert ranger of the species behaviors and interactions you may see at a sighting
• Stunning photos
• Simple, elegant navigation through the app to explore species information
• Key statistics
• Skull, spoor, scat and distribution map images and descriptions
• Tips on how to find and spot that animal
The reference material is based on one of the most recognised safari field guides in Africa, Signs of the Wild by Clive Walker.
Animals covered include Black-backed Jackal, Brown Hyaena, Cheetah, Honey Badger, Leopard, Lion, Spotted Hyaena, Wild Dog, Black Rhino, Blue Wildebeest, Buffalo, Plains (Burchell’s) Zebra, Elephant, Giraffe, Hippo, White Rhino, Chacma Baboon, Vervet Monkey, Warthog, Greater Kudu, Sable, Waterbuck, Impala, Springbok and Tree Squirrel.
This uniquely detailed app is a fantastic reference to anyone on a self-drive or guided safari in Africa from the Kruger Park to the Serengeti, from Pilanesberg to the Okavango Delta.