Introduces for the first time ever:
• 4 unique keys subdivided into 14 categories to quickly and easily identify species. Animals can be identified by silhouette, track shape and size, dung shape and size and distribution
• Colorful and conspicuous indicators to identify an animal by red book classification and times of activity
• Detailed, easy-to-find and relevant species information
Comprehensive species information - quickly and easily
Incredible detail on almost 100 Southern African Mammals
Experience the haunting sounds of Africa!
Unique, world-first identification keys. Ididentify species with:
• the Silhouette Identification Key
• the Track Identification Key
• the Dung Identification Key
Detailed species information
• Full-color photographs
• SCI and Rowland Ward minimums and maximums
• Afrikaans, Zulu, Shona and Tswana species names
• Quick reference conservation and activity icons
• Species description
• Visible Male/Female Differences
• Habitat and Distribution
• Behavior and habits
• Front and hind species tracks
• Dung photographs for easy identification
• Field Sign
Find all mammal species endemic to an area in the whole Southern Africa with the amazing Distribution Matrix
A gold mine of information with 5,000 hyperlinks for cross-reference
This application is a live animal tracking tool for Kruger National Park. It is very simple to use, if you see an animal, simply click on the appropriate button at the top of the screen. Your current GPS coordinate is used and the data is uploaded to the server for other users to see
View the sightings nearest to you in the order that they were tagged
In View mode you can chose to only view certain animals, to enable view mode click and hold on a animal from the list. Add more animals to view mode or deselect animals by clicking on them once in view mode. To exit view mode click on the white cross on the left side of the screen or by clicking the back button
You can still track animals if you don't have network coverage. A 'Resend' button will appear at the top left of the screen, simply click this button when you have network coverage again
To see if new animals have been spotted, click the 'Refresh' button at the top of the screen
Any user that abuses the system will be added to the black list, these users will still be able to view sightings but wont be able to add new ones
Please rate the app and leave your thoughts and suggestions
Tell your friends about this app. With more users there will be a better experience for everyone
Try the new Uber private driver app, enter the following promo code to get R90 free credit! Promo Code: 5E6Q5
This app also works for Limpopo National Park, Marloth Park, Sabie Park, Manyeleti Game Reserve, Timbavati Game Reserve, Xonghile Game Reserve and Kapama Game Reserve.
Feel free to donate: 1JuwdC7tYn9KUDeFB5gtrpWs2hLNaGSG4g
Thank you and enjoy!
Features in this app
1. “To identify” – with this option you would take a photo/or upload a photo of wildlife you would like to get an identification for, an ID can be posted by any person through the “Add comment” field in the Sightings list
2. “Add sighting” – this option is used to share one of your observations for interpretation or comments
3. “Sightings Map” – With this map you can get a history of sightings, selected by adjusting the day selection. This feature is optimized for frequent users of this app.
4. “Sightings list” – this is a list of daily sightings which are shared by users for identification, interpretation or comments on your sightings.
5. “Sighting hotspots” This is a map compiled of unique sightings for a given location per day. Over a period of time in some locations a given animal was observed more regularly and this is the information displayed in these hotspot maps. For conservation reasons there is no hotspot maps for rhinos and elephants
No Advertisements in this app, Why is this app free? For us, it is about testing software robustness, as we are finalising on a professional field data collection app for field biologists.In this version we have extracted the functionality that can be used for game viewing. Enjoy!
Hierbei werden die folgenden Gebietskategorien unterschieden:
FFH und VSG - Natura 2000 - Europäische Schutzgebiete (Bundesnaturschutzgesetz §32)
NSG - Naturschutzgebiete (Bundesnaturschutzgesetz § 23)
GB - Gesetzlich geschützte Biotope (Bundesnaturschutzgesetz § 30)
AL - Alleen (Landschaftsgesetz NW §47a)
BK - Schutzwürdige Biotope
Im Unterschied zu den Schutzgebieten VSG, FFH, GB und AL sind die 'Schutzwürdigen Biotope' nicht gesetzlich geschützt, sie stellen aber oftmals verbliebene (Über)Lebensräume für seltene und gefährdete Tier- und Pflanzenarten dar. Sie bilden das so genannte Biotopkataster (BK) und dienen als Entscheidungsgrundlage für Behörden für die Ausweisung von Naturschutzgebieten oder andere Schutz- und Pflegemaßnahmen.
Insgesamt bietet die App Ihnen Informationen zu über 3.600 Natur-, FFH- und Vogelschutzgebieten, über 5.000 Alleen und über 60.000 unter Schutz stehende oder schützenswerte Lebensräume aller Größen für seltene Tier- und Pflanzenarten in Nordrhein-Westfalen.
Die Anwendung wurde im Auftrag des Landesamtes für Natur, Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz Nordrhein-Westfalen (LANUV NRW) entwickelt. Die Daten werden in Rahmen von landesweiten Biotopkartierungen regelmäßig aktualisiert und über die Naturschutzdatenbank des Landes NRW der Anwendung bereitgestellt.
geographische Lage und Wissen über die Salzburger Natur und ihre
Schutzobjekte erhalten. Angesprochen sollen all jene werden, die Interesse
an den Formen und Schönheiten der Salzburger Landschaft haben, egal ob man
sich gerade in Planungsvorbereitungen oder mitten im Gelände befindet.
Mit der Naturschutz-App des Landes Salzburg möchten
wir Ihnen eine Informationsquelle über die Natur im Bundesland Salzburg
bieten. Durch einen einmaligen Daten-Download des Kartenmaterials steht die
Anwendung dauerhaft und netzunabhängig zur Verfügung.
Das Werkzeug ist frei zugängig und kostenlos verfügbar. Derzeit ist es noch
im Aufbau begriffen und wird langsam durch weitere praktische Tools ergänzt.
Safari guide lets you :-
~~Plan your travel budget
~~Choose where to stay
-view hotels available and services offered
~~Choose where to visit according to your interests e.g bird watching
~~Provides a list of available national parks and wildlife found in them
Safari guide is the ultimate travelers app for Kenyan tourists it gives a glimpse of the beautiful Kenyan landscape,and breath-taking wildlife.
Safari guide helps you get all the information you require on all Kenyan National parks.If you like like camping,mountain biking,Hiking,mountain climbing,Rock climbing or just setting up a picnic as you watch the beautiful African sunrise with birds chirping away then Safari guide tells you where you can find all that.
You can also get a list of Hotels from the Where to stay Feature in the App.
Local Guides, an official Google program, is a global community of explorers who seek out and celebrate local experiences. By writing reviews, adding photos, and editing Maps on Google, you help others feel at home in the world, anywhere they go.
Circle +Local Guides on Google+ to get the latest program news, connect with explorers like you from around the world, share your firsthand local experiences, and celebrate places near and far from home.
world map and United States map.
You can also view the maps in changes zoom.
The map recognize your location.
- Map view.
- My location marker.
- Online maps view.
- Searching for an address.
- GPS navigation.
- World map with search option.
- Quick and simple.
- It's free!
↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 15M downloads worldwide.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com. We respond to every enquiry.
100% Offline & FREE World Map with POI databae.
App offer 2 kind of maps
- high resolution detailed online map - when connected to wifi
- less detailed map for offline use
Our World/Earth offline road map (route map) displays roads and transport and natural geographical information. Offline World map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and detailed area around the cities.
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
★★★ All continents:
★ Africa is the world's second-largest and second-most-populous continent.
★ Asia is the world's largest and most populous continent, located primarily in the eastern and northern hemispheres.
★ Europe is, by convention, one of the world's seven continents.
★ North America
★ South America
★★★ 11 LANGUAGES supported:
English, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese, thai
★★★ CITIES DATABASE
App contains cities database. Our search engine works with all languages, so you can use international or local name of the city.
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline), Thai Bat, Indonesian Rupiah
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- city finder - serch the map in any language!
- weather forrecast with offline mode
- hotels deals (online module) with motels & hostels included
- Things to do & trips
- Attraction Deals: museums, airport transports, walking tours, bike tours, national parks,, jungle, food discovery deals, scuba diving, River Cruise, adventure cruise, zoo safari, elephant riding, canoe tours, fishing tours, Wine Trails, Thai Boxing Match with Transfers, Speedboat Tours, Mountain Safari
- POI finder (like: police, motels, gas stations, airports)
- News reader with information from most popular newspapers
NOW amazing offline weather plugin included! 14 days weather forecast for every thai cities. Plugin works in offline mode. Detailed current weather with information about: conditions, temperature, humidity, pressure.
With our weather plugin you can set any city or region to get actual weather. Weather is available all the time in your phone in offline mode. It's realy nice because you don't need to pay for internet connection and roaming.
World is a common name for the whole of human civilization, specifically human experience, history, or the human condition in general, worldwide, i.e. anywhere on Earth.
In a theological context, world usually refers to the material or the profane sphere, as opposed to the celestial, spiritual, transcendent or sacred. The "end of the world" refers to scenarios of the final end of human history, often in religious contexts.
A continent is one of several very large landmasses on Earth. They are generally identified by convention rather than any strict criteria, with up to seven regions commonly regarded as continents. These are—from largest in size to smallest: Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia
World history is commonly understood as spanning the major geopolitical developments of about five millennia, from the first civilizations to the present.
World population is the sum of all human populations at any time; similarly, world economy is the sum of the economies of all societies (all countries), especially in the context of globalization. Terms like world championship, gross world product, world flags etc. also imply the sum or combination of all current-day sovereign states.
In terms such as world religion, world language, and world war, world suggests international or intercontinental scope without necessarily implying participation of the entire world.
This application is a live animal tracking tool for Serengeti National Park. It is very simple to use, if you see a animal, simply click on the appropriate button at the top of the screen. Your current GPS coordinate is used and the data is uploaded to the server for other users to see.
View sightings nearest to you or in order that they were tagged.
In View mode you can chose to only view certain animals, to enable view mode click and hold on a animal from the list. Add more animals to view mode or deselect animals by clicking on them once in view mode. To exit view mode click on the white cross on the left side of the screen or by clicking the back button.
You can still track animals if you don't have network coverage. A 'Resend' button will appear at the top left of the screen, simply click this button when you have network coverage again.
To see if new animals have been spotted, click the 'Refresh' button at the top of the screen
Any user that abuses the system will be added to the black list, these users will still be able to view sightings but wont be able to add new ones.
You need network coverage to open the app (to load the map)
Please leave a review and let me know if you have any recommendations for the app.
PS, tell your friends about the app please, this application will be pretty useless if only a few people use it..
This app also works for Maswa Game Reserve, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Grumeti Game Reserve and Ikorongo Game Reserve
Feel free to donate: 1JuwdC7tYn9KUDeFB5gtrpWs2hLNaGSG4g
Thank you and enjoy!
Die AltbaumFinder App wird vom LANUV NRW bereitgestellt. Sie zeigt den aktuellen Meldestand zu Altbäumen in NRW und bietet jedem die Möglichkeit, den Standort eines Altbaums zu melden. Dazu ist eine kostenlose Registrierung im Internet unter http://altbaumfinder-nrw.de notwendig.
AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION (eNCA Tech Report) AND REVIEWED IN SA TECH REVIEW (http://www.satechreview.com/bull-horns-panic-button-app-helps-deter-criminals/)
- when you activate the panic button, we can track your location in real-time so we can potentially use that information to get help to you quickly, even if you can't speak or are on the move.
- upload a "selfie" photo to help the police or your security company recognise you in an emergency situation.
- pre-loaded national emergency numbers from more than 150 countries.
- large-button widget can be installed so the panic button can be activated even when your phone is locked at night.
- when you download it you qualify for our awesome solar-powered led "go-away" light so potential intruders know that if they mess with you, they mess with your community.
- generates data to combat crime.
The app is optimised for South Africa (has some SA security companies pre-loaded) but works anywhere in the world. Help detain criminals and deter crime by utilising the power of the community to #crowdfight crime.
• More than 90 minutes of audio narration by an expert ranger of the species behaviors and interactions you may see at a sighting
• Stunning photos
• Simple, elegant navigation through the app to explore species information
• Key statistics
• Skull, spoor, scat and distribution map images and descriptions
• Tips on how to find and spot that animal
The reference material is based on one of the most recognised safari field guides in Africa, Signs of the Wild by Clive Walker.
Animals covered include Black-backed Jackal, Brown Hyaena, Cheetah, Honey Badger, Leopard, Lion, Spotted Hyaena, Wild Dog, Black Rhino, Blue Wildebeest, Buffalo, Plains (Burchell’s) Zebra, Elephant, Giraffe, Hippo, White Rhino, Chacma Baboon, Vervet Monkey, Warthog, Greater Kudu, Sable, Waterbuck, Impala, Springbok and Tree Squirrel.
This uniquely detailed app is a fantastic reference to anyone on a self-drive or guided safari in Africa from the Kruger Park to the Serengeti, from Pilanesberg to the Okavango Delta.