- 150 unique levels with increasing difficulty.
- Beautifully designed, minimalistic so you can focus on the game.
- Thought provoking game-play, try to think three steps ahead.
- You're always a few steps from the goal, restarting the level is an essential part of the game.
NOW 217 LEVELS!!!
Light blue circles emit laser light. Your role is to move and rotate green circles to bend light laser to finally direct it to yellow end point.
Try to get all three stars for each level.
Just bypass all red spots, enlighten blue spots!
All levels are divided into three difficulty levels - easy, medium and hard.
Each version update brings new levels to solve.
Go through tutorial first to get most out of this game!!!
Have a great suggestion? Found a bug or glitch?
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com with any feedback and I'll try to reply as soon as possible.
Please review, I love reading your comments! :)
An addictive light puzzle different from the glow puzzle. must try for the people who likes to give their brains some workout.
move the different reflect blocks to guide the laser to the target
150+ challenging levels
fascinating and Interesting
Nice, clean graphics and smooth game play
Search Tags: Glow Puzzle, Laser Puzzle, Doctor Laser, Glow Puzzle, Laser Puzzle, Doctor Laser, Glow Puzzle, Laser Puzzle, Doctor Laser, Glow Puzzle, Laser Puzzle, Doctor Laser, Glow Puzzle, Laser Puzzle, Doctor Laser,
Use your finger to touch the lights and turn them on!
You may beat your best time with each attempt.
Test your reflexes and your speed.
- Game Center Enabled.
- Cool graphics effect.
- Very Easy gameplay.
- Different difficult levels.
- Good music keep you entertaining.
- Endless game play.
"perfect gameplay experience, with just the right level of strange to remain memorable."
- Gamezebo ★★★★½
"Simple as it may be, it’s really fun to throw rocks at an army from a giant sphere’s tongue. Who knew?"
- Bunch of Gamers ★★★★
"Exudes fun in every way"
- 148Apps ★★★★
"Silly premise, highly addictive game play, nice visuals, jazzy music."
- TouchMyApps ★★★★★
"Pick this game up for a tongue-lashing good time."
"Eccentric, internet-approved sense of humor and fantastic visual style."
-Casual Gameplay / Jayisgames
End the world with boulders! The King swings a boulder back and forth with his tongue and you get to release it by tapping on the screen. Time the release accurately and crush as many targets as possible with each boulder. Simple, but surprisingly addicting!
You'll get shiny extra boulders when crushing three or more targets with a single throw. To master the game you need to anticipate how boulders roll, bounce, and launch from explosions. Take advantage of collapsing structures too!
Conquer the world by defeating the humans in more than 120 fun and increasingly challenging levels!
- Single tap gameplay: easy to learn!
- Earth shaking massive physics action
- More than 120 levels + secrets!
- 15 achievements
- Eccentric art style
- Original music by Jonathan Geer
Set the connections in each puzzle so our modern fiber optic Christmas trees receive light from the emitter and the Christmas magic begins!
Simple mechanics yet brain teasing: just tap the connectors to rotate them and set the light paths.
Enjoy, Merry Christmas 2013 and Happy New Year 2014!!
With 4 different levels of play, you can help defend the world at your own pace while learning to type faster on your Android. Compete with your friends to see who is truly the ultimate defender of the earth.
This game is completely FREE to download and play out, with NO ads! The FULL version is only $1, which gives you levels Hard and Expert. Try it out today, you might just love it!
Wow, this Circuitry puzzle game is challenging. The idea is to fix the broken connections in the circuit to complete the circuit and turn on the light bulbs. This is a great game for training your concentration and ability to visualize spatial relationships.
There are three difficulty levels to play with and more will be coming in further updates.
* Amazing Graphics
* Challenging Levels
* Enduring strategy builder
This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or
Solve this puzzle, close the chain, turn up the lights and get rid of all the fears born by darkness!
A unique game-puzzle "Light it!"is presented to your attention! By clicking on the items in course, you can rearrange them. The game is similar to the flow, but is fundamentally different.
Your task is to close an electrical circuit through which the amperage falls to the lamp and after this it will light up. Think on every your action, use the less possible moves as you can and get additional attempts.
Remember that many levels have multipled solutions and find your own individual extra soultion!
Know that each circuit element has its unique properties and is not like the other ones!
Good luck to you and let the light force be with you!
More from developer
Countdown Calendar displays all the events from any of your Google Calendars as items in a countdown list on your dashboard. It allows you to quickly and efficiently see how many days you will have to wait until an event arrives and it will also highlight events that are coming in less than a week.
If you use Countdown Calendar you will always be able to see those special events coming.
Important: This app is a widget, to use it select Apps -> Widgets -> Countdown Calendar and press it down to put it on your dashboard. In order to be able to select a calendar you must have a Google Account that contains some calendars and it must be synced to your Android device.
- Counting down the days until movies or games are released. (shown in the screenshot)
- Counting down the days until holidays. (Australian Holidays are shown in the screenshot)
- Counting down the days until friend's birthdays.
The possibilities are endless!
- View the number of days to the events on YOUR calendars!
- Can place events from multiple calendars (and even multiple Google Accounts) into the one widget!
- Will display repeating events accurately as well as normal "once-off" events.
- Place as many widgets on as many screens as you like!
- Resize the widget so that you can see as many events as possible.
- Click on each event to be taken to it in your calendar.
- Add events to your calendars right from the widget itself.
- Highlights an event when it is only 7 days (or less) away.
- Has an 'Add Event' button allowing you to quickly add events from your calendar.
- Covers as little of your desktop as possible.
You provide the events in a calendar and we provide the countdown. It could not be simpler. Try it today!
Explaining the Permissions
In this app we use only the permissions that we need and I can explain why we need them here:
- Read Calendar Permission: So that we can actually see the events on your calendar to put them in the widget.
- Get Accounts Permission: So that we can see which google accounts are on your phone so that we can know which ones to search for calendars.
- Remote Views Permission: So that we can put data in the widget.
- Internet Permission: So that we can send back automatic bug reports to ourselves when crashes occur resulting in a better user experience for you (because we can fix bugs pronto).
They are very fair and we do not save or store (or even want) your private information. We strive to put you first in all of the Apps that we make.