Sit back and become immersed into the world of God of Light, the game that rethinks the physics puzzle genre with its unique environment exploration gameplay, amazing graphics and exclusive soundtrack created by electronic music icon UNKLE.
Join cute game mascot, Shiny, on his way to saving the universe from the impending darkness. Play through a variety of exciting game worlds and dozens of levels with mind-blowing puzzles. Your goal is to explore game levels, seek for game objects that reflect, split, combine, paint, bend and teleport rays of light energy to activate the Sources of Life and bring light back to the universe.
This game more than delivers when it comes to great gameplay experience, so what are you waiting for? Get ready for an amazing trip. Become God of Light!
• Explore 5 different game worlds and 125 levels.
• Use mirrors, prisms, splitters, collectors, black holes and filters to control rays of light energy.
• Unlock and share your achievements with friends. Do you have what it takes to earn them all?
• Collect glowing creatures that help you solve puzzles.
• Receive regular updates with new game worlds and levels to explore.
Already a Fan?
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/godoflightgame
Follow us: http://www.twitter.com/godoflightgame
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/playmousgames
Visit us: http://www.playmous.com
- 150 unique levels with increasing difficulty.
- Beautifully designed, minimalistic so you can focus on the game.
- Thought provoking game-play, try to think three steps ahead.
- You're always a few steps from the goal, restarting the level is an essential part of the game.
Countdown Calendar displays all the events from any of your Google Calendars as items in a countdown list on your dashboard. It allows you to quickly and efficiently see how many days you will have to wait until an event arrives and it will also highlight events that are coming in less than a week.
If you use Countdown Calendar you will always be able to see those special events coming.
Important: This app is a widget, to use it select Apps -> Widgets -> Countdown Calendar and press it down to put it on your dashboard. In order to be able to select a calendar you must have a Google Account that contains some calendars and it must be synced to your Android device.
- Counting down the days until movies or games are released. (shown in the screenshot)
- Counting down the days until holidays. (Australian Holidays are shown in the screenshot)
- Counting down the days until friend's birthdays.
The possibilities are endless!
- View the number of days to the events on YOUR calendars!
- Can place events from multiple calendars (and even multiple Google Accounts) into the one widget!
- Will display repeating events accurately as well as normal "once-off" events.
- Place as many widgets on as many screens as you like!
- Resize the widget so that you can see as many events as possible.
- Click on each event to be taken to it in your calendar.
- Add events to your calendars right from the widget itself.
- Highlights an event when it is only 7 days (or less) away.
- Has an 'Add Event' button allowing you to quickly add events from your calendar.
- Covers as little of your desktop as possible.
You provide the events in a calendar and we provide the countdown. It could not be simpler. Try it today!
Explaining the Permissions
In this app we use only the permissions that we need and I can explain why we need them here:
- Read Calendar Permission: So that we can actually see the events on your calendar to put them in the widget.
- Get Accounts Permission: So that we can see which google accounts are on your phone so that we can know which ones to search for calendars.
- Remote Views Permission: So that we can put data in the widget.
- Internet Permission: So that we can send back automatic bug reports to ourselves when crashes occur resulting in a better user experience for you (because we can fix bugs pronto).
They are very fair and we do not save or store (or even want) your private information. We strive to put you first in all of the Apps that we make.