This application allows you to calculate the necessary DeltaV to get from one planet to another on the game Kerbal Space Program.
- All planets and moons are available.
- You can also choose if you want to land or just stay in orbit.
- Possibility to make a return.
- Have the details of DeltaV for each phase of flight.
- Details about the planets.
-Tested on : Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy S3, HTC one X
- Allows easy switching between levels of complexity for the app through the settings menu
- Options are: Basic Mode (the bare minimum) and Advanced Mode (Allows atmosphere change and input at any point in flight and handles Isp)
- Dry mass is the only requirement if in advanced mode
- Converts total mass into dry mass in advanced mode
- Can calculate remaining delta-v at any point in flight because it uses the in-flight values for fuel and oxidizer
- Allows you to add whatever engine you want (in not basic mode)
- NOTE: Jet engines aren't supported due to their variations in thrust
- R.A.P.I.E.R. only calculated in rocket mode
- Support for Xenon engine and SRBs only in advanced mode
- Can calculate value at any point in the atmosphere (in advanced mode)
- Ranges from 0 (vacuum) to 1 (Kerbin at sea level)
- Display of current engines in the stage, allowing for easy modification of parts (not basic)
- Should be compatible with most devices
- Hopefully none. But I've been wrong in the past.
Please leave a review telling me what I need to do to improve on it. Whether it be functionality, design, or a bug.
Someone sent me two bug reports about a crash. Problem is, I don't know how to replicate it or how it happened. So, this message is mostly directed at this person, and pretty much anyone who finds another crash. Please send the report (very useful) and try to email me the details. Thank you.
LOIC is a tool for network stress testing. The developer assumes no responsibilities for unintended use of this tool. LOIC Responsibly!
Low Orbit Ion Cannon
An unofficial port of the Low Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC) software used for flooding packets; Now on mobile! Simply lock on to a target IP and FIRE!
Orbit Flashlight is a versatile application for suiting varied Android devices followed with simple instructions or guide. This Flashlight application is one of the most user-friendly apps as it supports any of your Android devices. It takes the use of your device’s LED camera as a torch and for non-led devices; it uses the touch-screen display for running torch.
Orbit Flashlight is one of the brightest and simplest LED flashlights on the Android Market, because:
1. It supports all the Android versions including the latest platforms
2. It is easy to use and quick to operate
3. It enables the user with the brightest torchlight experience
4. It has an additional feature i.e. the availability of Compass for helping you in finding the right direction during the dark.
5. It has varied frequencies of torchlight to choose from (1 to 10). The different frequencies are set as per the need of the user from the constant brightest torchlight to the blinking/warning lights.
Application tested on:-
HTC Wildfire Series.
Samsung Galaxy Ace.
Sony Xperia mini.
Keywords:Android flashlight, Android application, Flashlight, LED flashlight, Led Light.
Pending downloads are triggered when Wi-Fi becomes available.
Items are red if the download failed for some reason. Click to edit those. For blue items, either the path or the url is shown depending on if it has been downloaded or not.
Clicking on a downloaded item will open the downloaded file (as long as you have an app capable of opening it).
Long press any item to edit it. Saving an edit is the same as resetting the download status (re-download this way).
Swipe the item to delete it.
If you have a link in the clipboard the app will ask if you wish to add that to the list.
LoaderDroid Pro License key is a key that will remove the sponsored content in the free version of Loader Droid download manager.
Just install it and your LoaderDroid will never show you any advertisements. And you will help support further development!
LoaderDroid itself can be found at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.zloy.android.downloader
Thank you for using LoaderDroid.
Well, if you're 150 pounds, you would weigh 100.5 pounds on Pluto. If you're 40 years old, you would be 21 years old on Mars.
With this fun app, you can find your age and weight on most of the major planetary bodies in the Milky Way!