• Accurate local time for a large selection of cities around the world.
• Reliable time zone and Daylight Saving Time (DST) related information.
• Arrange Favorites to easily find the local time for your most viewed locations.
• Add to your home screen a widget with the city you prefer, to track it's time.
• Set alarm in your local time for an event in another city.
• Variety of analog clock designs and types of display – analog and digital clock.
• Easy to customize. Add many cities/locations to Favorites, which are saved.
• Choose between 24 Hour Clock or 12 Hour Clock format.
• Choose to show Dates and Time Difference in the Favorite Tab
• Easily supports landscape and portrait orientation.
timeanddate.com is an established company that first came online in 1998. We maintain more than a decade of experience in being an accurate and reliable provider of time and date related information worldwide.
Visually convert between multiple time zones, plan and schedule conference calls, international meetings or simply find good time to connect with friends and family abroad.
- Most convenient world clock, time converter, meeting scheduler.
- Supports portrait and landscape.
- Scroll side-to-side (or up-down) to see nearby hours.
- Tap to schedule & share meetings.
- Full DST support with in-advance warnings.
- Highlighting of weekend hours; different hour-formats.
- Works offline (has over 20,000 locations)
- Upgrade allows for more locations, location groups and removes ads.
NOTE: Not optimized for tablet form-factors yet.
SUPPORT: Please email us with any app issues so we could help resolve them. Attach any helpful information: pictures/video of the problem, detailed description & symptoms. While we appreciate and read all the reviews, we cannot use the PlayStore system for support discussions.
* 3rd party applications can open (or pick) files from sdcard using this package like attachment, music, pictures or any multimedia file (no external intents are supported for performance purpose)
* Support for legacy 2.0 and AES (128, 192 and 256 bit) encryption (both pack and unpack) of Zip files (like WinZIP or WinRAR) - keep private document secure using a long pass to protect it
* Enhanced all-in-one app with the fastest file browser ever seen (you can verify by yourself, test it now)
* Professional, clean and fast UI where you can customize any aspect of the file viewer. Customizable user interface in order to best fit your needs (expert only)
* Thumbnails for APK, audio, video, image (also inside archive files: Zip, GZip, TAR) - thumb picture (miniature) not stored on cell phone memory
* Search files also inside Zip, GZ, Tar (advanced searching inside archive can take double time to complete)
* Cut, copy, move, paste, delete multiple items using the integrated explorer of this application
* You can full unhide (or hide) hidden media (both smartphone and sd memory)
* Compress, uncompress and extract Zip (encrypt with password), GZip, Tar
* Cleaner program settings view using shortcut icons pane
* Sharing: you can share a single file or an entire path
* Powerful bookmark feature with precise sorting
* Test and check archive integrity (deflate)
* Double page explorer browser
* Desktop folders shortcuts
* Calculate MD5 and CRC32
* Power saving management
* Streaming service
* No root required
* Multi language
* Home folder
* File sort
* Open as
Freeware with AD (free software) - You can now remove advertising from this application by purchasing "Medieval Licensing System" on the Android Market!
For the timer the following options are available:
-Show a notification of how long is left in the notification bar
-Play a ringtone until the timer is cleared, or just once
-Vibrate until the timer is cleared, or for a set time
-Use custom ringtones
-Obey your phones silent mode
-Quickly set-up predefined times
-Quickly access recently used times
-See time left on the status bar, without even opening the notification drawer
-Set Alarm Volume
-LED Notifications with color picker
Stopwatch functions include:
-Ringing or vibrating after every minute (adjustable)
-Keeping track of laps
-Setting a timer equals to the length of the lap
-Setting a timer equal to the total time
Alarm Functionality includes:
-Standard Alarm Options
-Ability to slowly increase the volume when an alarm goes off (Either over time, or each time snooze is hit)
If you have any feature request/questions/suggestions please feel free to email me them.
*(Note, this still works on older android revisions all the way back to android 2.1+)
**Note: This notification bar does not run as a service. This means if you open too many apps it will stop counting down. The timer will still go off at the right time though. Test the demo app first to see how it runs on your phone.
*** Note: Alarm clock functionality does not work properly. Please do not depend on it.
Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
For fast, friendly support simply email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can't help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Although 22,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you're not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We'll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
Why compromise? Get the original and the best!
Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
Welcome to Chronus, an elegant Home & Lock screen Clock, Weather, News feed and Calendar widget - now with DashClock Extensions support!
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
2) If you use the Xposed framework to bypass Android Widget API's, things will break!
Features (All versions):
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash and Weather Widgets
- Highly customizable look and feel
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed panel and built-in RSS sources and Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Backup and restore widget settings
- Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and 'Dash' widgets
- Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase): - Video @ http://goo.gl/S4Ue1q
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment
- Change Analog clock style
- Month view Calendar style
- Calendar and Event colors
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Additional News providers (Feedly, Facebook)
- Daydream screensaver
- Status Bar Weather notifications
- Add unlimited DashClock Extensions
- Android Wear support
- Chronus Wear watch (Android Wear)
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
HP Dual App Viewer allows you to view and interact with two apps side by side, making multitasking on Android more convenient and easier to use.
Do you want to browse the web while writing a paper? You can do it.
Do you want to chat with your friends while watching a movie? You can do it.
Do you want to make a video while watching a video? Why not, you can do that too.
Included in this tutorial are the detailed features available in HP Dual App Viewer and how to how to control/operate/use it using gestures.
Count is incremented by touching the counter view. To reset the counter, press and hold the counter view. Counter is maintained even if the app is terminated.
Also, the hardware volume key allows the counter to be increased or decreased.
The timer is used to record time when counter is incremented. When you touch the timer view, the timer is running. Touch again, the timer is stopped. To reset the timer, press and hold the timer.
The timer is running even if app is terminated. The timer is work up to 100 hours.
When you press the record button, you can check the records of each time. This feature can be used as a substitute for the stopwatch.
Version 2.0.0 Uploaded. I am not sure if Google still have the same bug in Play Store 3.5.15, so I don't know if this will fix your problem or not. Please test and report. Thanks
IF YOU SEE MESSAGE LIKE "no such table: android_metadata", then either your market DB is corrupted, or the version is not supported.
This is my attempt to fix the market problem where the "My Apps" section fail to show the Installed and Purchased apps.
What this app does is:
1) load the market database from /data/data/com.android.vending/databases/market_assets.db
2) for each record in there, search market https://market.android.com/details?id=com.whateverpackage.name
3) if the entry doesn't exist in the market, flag it and show in the list
4) user select apps/links to remove
5) remove apps/links selected.
I have tested this app on my Atrix, but I believe it should work on other devices as well.
This is tested with Market (Google Play) version 3.4.4 and 3.4.7.
Required access to SD card as the working folder.
Required Network state to check Internet connection.
Required Internet access to compare records to Android Market and to display ads.
Required Kill Backgroun Process permission to kill the market process after the fix.
Please use the Report function if the app crash. Thanks!
For support, discussion, feature request, please go to
The 11 balls game.
When the selected balls sum up to 11, the balls will disappear. See if you can clear all balls from the table.
This version should have everything working. Please report any bugs or feature requests.
Please email me if you have any idea on how to make this app better. There is a good chance I will need to be in contact to clarify the requirements. Thanks a lot!!