New added Features:
- performance enhancement .
- user experience enhancement.
- long tap fast actions for Aya.
- copy Aya as text.
- faster search and Jump through the Moshaf pages.
- Khitma feature helps you to read full Quran in a specific Duration; it gives you plan to read from and to Ayat per day.
- Bookmarks will help you to tag some Ayat so you can reach them easily later on.
- sharing the Aya using popular social media apps.
- Reading reminder alerts.
-Viewing scanned(soft) copy of real printed Mosshaf.
-Providing copy of Mosshaf Al-Madina, Note:More Mosshafs are coming with upcoming releases.
-Al Quran recitations by many famous reciters (two of them are by Rewayat Warsh an-Nafei').
-Repeating each Aya as many times as desired with time interval in between.
-Search through Al Quran text.
-Direct browsing the Mosshaf by Sura/Aya(Chapter/Verse) , Juz(Part) or Page number.
-Six Arabic Tafsir(Commentary) "Al-Saa'di, Ibn-Katheer, Al-Baghawy, Al-Qortoby, Al-Tabary and Al-Waseet".
-One English Tafsir(Commentary) "Tafheem Al-Quran by Al-Maududi".
-E'rab(Grammar) Al-Quran by Qasim Da'aas.
-Text Translation of the A; Quran meanings for more than 20 languages.
-Voice Translation of the Al Quran meanings for two languages (English and Urdu).
-Sync between recitation and Aya position in the Page (highlighting Aya while recited).
-Sync between recitation and voice translation (repeat the translation after the recitation).
-Program Interface in both Arabic and English.
-live preview (example) : http://quran.ksu.edu.sa