Track your samples from accessioning through final test results at the Kansas State Veterinary Diagnostics Lab. Designate how you receive push notifications as samples are accessioned into the lab, when individual test results become available, and when accession results are finalized. View and share results in PDF format.
Browse or search all available tests offered through the KSVDL. Review estimated turnaround times, sample collection instructions, shipping guidelines, prices, and much more.
Access KSVDL's growing library of instructional videos on collecting samples, shipping, and other topics.
Users must log in with their KSVDL VetView Portal account to view accession status and enable push notifications to receive updates on their submitted samples.
Overview of Features:
- Browse and search available tests.
- View KSVDL instructional videos on sample collection and submission.
- Receive notifications when your samples are accessioned at the lab.
- View the current status of your accessions.
- Request additional tests while accessions are in working status.
- Receive notifications as individual test results become available.
- Receive notifications when test results are finalized.
- View, download, and share PDF reports of results on all previous accessions.