The NDTV app brings you news stories and videos live from the NDTV studios in India. Award-winning journalists and technology combine to report on Politics, Business, Cricket, Sports, Food, Entertainment and Bollywood. You can also get live cricket scores and track the stock markets
With the NDTV News App, you can also report for NDTV iWitness, just use your phone to send us what you’re seeing
• Breaking news, top stories, India, world, business, sports news and more
• Full coverage of news events
• City news, weather and popular stories
• Share via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
Watch & View
• Daily video updates from the world of news, entertainment, sports, lifestyle, business, gadgets and health
• Top videos from all categories, most popular and the best of NDTV
• Photo galleries and slideshows
Live Video & Audio Stream
• NDTV 24x7
• NDTV India
• NDTV Profit
• NDTV Good Times
• The all new way to connect with NDTV
• Follow TV shows: post your questions real time, rate other questions and decide what the anchor should ask next
• Know more about the anchors
• Share your opinion for the debate on air
* Permission for "Phone state" is required to turn off radio during a phone call
* Newspaper list can be updated online
* Sort by "A-Z", "User" and "Frequently Read"
* Personalize the order of the newspapers by using up and down arrow or drag and drop.
* Show mobile or desktop version of the newspaper
* Add/Delete newspaper, magazine
* Adjustable font size
* Share the news
* Automatic cache delete
* Open with standard internet browser
* How do I delete newspaper?
Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then touch the trash icon on the right side of the newspaper that you want to delete.
* How do I unfavorite newspaper?
Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then uncheck the newspaper that you do not want to see on the main page.
* Subscription only. You can see headlines of articles but can't read without subscribing.
- Some newspapers want subscription. We can do nothing for it but you can uncheck or delete the newspaper if you do not want to see on the list.
* Any problem...
- Please contact us before any problem.
★ Must Have App - Live Mint ★
★ World Class app from Indian App Developer - Next Big What ★
★ Winner GSMA Mobile Award for Best Mobile Publishing Product ★
★ Winner mBillionth Award for News & Journalism ★
Join over 50 million people in India who love and use NewsHunt to read News, eBooks and Magazines in 12 languages. NewsHunt brings together largest collection of regional language news & ebooks from the world.
• Read News from National & Regional Newspapers, Websites & other News sources
• Support for 11 Indian languages, even if your phone doesn't support the language & font. Latest news available in Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Oriya & Urdu
• Get Local News from over 600 Indian districts & towns, plus Cricket scores, weather, horoscopes, stock updates & classifieds
• Opt in to get Alerts & Notifications of Breaking News even when you’re not using the app
• Set text size and background color to suit your preference
• Home screen widget that shows latest news stories from recently read Newspapers.
• Share News over SMS, Whatsapp, Email, Facebook or any other app you have installed
• Features hundreds of fully licensed partners including The Indian Express, Rajasthan Patrika, Prabhat Khabar, Mathrubhumi, lokmat, Malayala Manorama, Dinakaran, Dinamalar, Eenadu, Sakshi, Ananda Bazaar Patrika, Deccan Herald, Sakaal, Divya Bhaskar, Jagbani, India Today, BBC (Hindi), Siasat & more
BOOK STORE/READER FEATURES
• Browse, download and read the largest collection of regional language eBooks. Read authors including Surendra Mohan Pathak, Chetan Bhagat, Rajesh Kumar, Sudha Murthy, Kannadhasan, and Deepak Chopra as well as international best selling authors.
• Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes to Alice in Wonderland
• Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases in every category including New York Times® best sellers.
• Read mobile optimized magazines & magazine singles(single articles) from leading magazines like Saras Salil, Caravan, Stardust, Champak, Savvy, Grihshobha & Manohar Kahaniyan.
• Pay using your mobile phone in addition to your credit/debit cards - Buy eBook using your mobile operator. Available for Indian customers only.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, and background color to read your books.
To report any issues with usage or just to share feedback and tell us how we can improve, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Times of India app offers everything that an avid news reader is looking for – breaking news, latest headlines, trending stories and in-depth coverage of sports, entertainment, business and technology. From India news to world news, political news to cricket news, technology news to Bollywood news and movie reviews of Bollywood, Hollywood and regional films – get the most relevant coverage of celebrity news. Also available is the vivid photogallery of famous Bollywood celebrities, industrialist, politicians, sports person and events / parties that are the talk of town. Also catch the live coverage of all the breaking news on Times Now Live TV & Times Now Live Audio.
Times of India app is loved by over 10 million users. The app is accessed from more than 225 countries of the world. It is the first choice of NRIs for news about India. One of the unrivalled features of this app is its exhaustive local coverage of more than 45 Indian cities.
The official AIR News Android app also brings you India’s regional news bulletins in audio form along with special news based programs for an enriching news experience.
Open your window to the world of infotainment; local news from states/ 800+ cities, politics, sports, bollywood, lifestyle, astrology,gadgets and much more. Download the DB Mobile App today & experience it become an integral part of your day to day life.
• Fastest Speed on 2G networks
• Extensive News Coverage around the globe, with in-depth analysis
• Live notifications with pictures
• Bollywood section with movie reviews & previews
• Video Gallery -
• HD Photo galleries
• Share articles and videos via email and Facebook/Whatsapp.
• User-friendly Navigation
• Day and Night Mode
• Offline Reading Feature
Note: One time single SMS charges may apply, app may send one SMS to determine your Geo location to serve Geo location specific news.
Easy to use and navigate
Extensive news coverage from around the globe
Breaking News Notifications
Full Coverage of local news from major state like Uttar Pradesh news, Uttrakhand, Bihar news etc.
Read E-Papers from over 37 local editions like UP, Bihar, MP, Delhi etc.
In-app option to share articles on social media channels like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter and by E-mail.
News Bulletins are classified into the following major segments:
• India News ( राष्ट्रीय समाचार)
• World News ( दुनिया समाचार )
• Business News ( बिजनेस समाचार )
• Local news from major states like: UP, Uttrakhand, Delhi, MP etc (खबरें आपके अपने राज्य से )
• Cricket News (क्रिकेट न्यूज़)
• Sports ( खेल समाचार)
• Entertainment News (मनोरंजन समाचार)
• Tech News ( टेक ज्ञान)
- Search Your Voter ID card details ( Search With your Voter ID card number or search by your name,relation name)
- Know your Assembly & Parliamentary Constituency details
- Check your application status (Form 6,6A,7,8,8A & 002)
- Know your Election Officers (District Election Officer, SDM (Election), Electoral Registration Officer, Assistant Electoral Registration Officer)
- Know your Voter Centre Address
- Know your Booth Level Officer (BLO) details by Voter ID Card No. or Locality wise)
- Works over Internet (Only need Internet Access Permission of Your Android Device)
- Link for filling up of various Online applications (New Registration, Correction, Change of Address...)
- Link to Official website of The Chief Electoral Officer, Delhi i.e. http://ceodelhi.gov.in
India's fastest growing news app .
This is a light weight app, well tested on various mobiles.
This application is very to easy to use.
All Hindi news under an umbrella no need to go anywhere else.
Caches news to reduce the data usage.
Allows offline news reading.
Sends notification about new app updates.
And lot more has to come!!!
App includes almost all the major Hindi news as below:
* Dainik Bhaskar
* BBC Hindi
* Amar Ujala
* ABP News
* IBN Khabar
* Zee News
* Oneindia Hindi
* Navbharat Times
* NDTV Khabar
* Google News
* TV 18
* Samay Live
* Ranchi Express
Please mail us @ email@example.com for any feedback or bugs, we would like to hear from you.
The India Today application allows users to view up-to-date news articles, images and videos served through the India Today Network. The app consists of magazine stories, latest & breaking news, sports news, political news, cricket updates, entertainment news, Bollywood & Hollywood news, movie reviews, celebrity interviews, images and videos.
The readwhere application for android provides the best content for reading on Mobile and Tablet Devices.
It includes popular News Papers, Magazines, Comics, Books & Journals, all within the same application.
Read content from some of the premier newspapers of India, most read magazines and popular comics.
1) Newspapers are free to read. Some of India's largest vernacular daily newspapers, publish their ePapers on Readwhere. The languages covered include English, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Gujarati and Kannada.
2) Magazines include some of India's best known Magazine brands, publishing on categories ranging from News, Bollywood, Entertainment, Health, Art and Architecture, Automotive and many more.
3) Our comic book collection will bring back your child hood. Over 700+ titles from famous comic book publishers of India. Several of these comics are out of print and hence can be read only via the readwhere application.
4) Our eBook collection covers many interesting Books, which are from well known publishers and are best sellers in their own right. This include books on various subjects taught in School, Kids Books, Books on Health and Wellness, Astrology, Novels, Personal and Professional Growth, Management to name a few.
The readwhere application allows for speedy rendering and has been tested on a wide range of Android Devices to provide the best reading experience among all ereaders available.
(a) Online shelf: Your online library on readwhere is synced on all your devices.
(b) Filters: Using the content and language filters, you can easily find content the language of your choice.
(c) Content across categories: Filter by categories and find content easily.
(d) Reading in Online and Offline Mode: No internet connectivity? With readwhere, you can read ePapers, eMagazines, eComics, eBooks online and read already downloaded content offline when no internet connection is available.
(e) Search by keywords: The readwhere search system allows you to search for terms (in English only) and search even within pages of the publications.
(f) Zoom/Pinch Feature: This application comes with Zoom/Pinch feature where Zoom increases the size of the font & images and pinch reduces the same.
(g) Payment options: Simple payment options for paid subscriptions. Pay via Indian debit/ credit cards, pay by SMS, PayPal or readwhere wallet.
P.S. If you are a publisher, you can leverage our platform at to publish your content for free and your published content is seamlessly enabled on Android devices.
All India News also provides user to add newspaper to Favorite, Search newspaper, Add Custom newspaper, etc.
So start reading your favorite newspaper by just downloading this app.
Features of All India News:
1)Read Popular Indian Newspaper
2)Add Newspaper to Favorite
4)Search Newspaper w.r.t. Categories.
5)Add Custom Newspaper link
Currently Added newspaper categories are:
You can reach us always for any feedback or improvements.
Disclaimer: This app does not has the ownership of the news content, it just has the reference of the newspapers.
*Get breaking news updates and follow Election 2014 stories as they develop.
*Go beyond the surface with in depth political analysis and all round coverage on The NewsHour with Arnab Goswami
*Watch video clips and coverage of live events as they unfold. View all episodes of your favourite TIMES NOW election shows and segments
*Contribute your opinion to TIMES NOW by uploading comments directly from your app.
The Times Now App may ask your permission to access certain functions on your device such as your location, network connection and social media accounts. This is to enhance some of the features of your app such as the ability to share stories with your social network. Times Now respects your privacy and would never misuse your personal information.
It's the fastest and easiest way to keep updated with the latest news updates and bulletins from all across the country. Get latest news from politics, elections, sports, movies, entertainment, current affairs and business.
• Latest news from all over India - 29 states, 640 districts and 7 union territories!
• Many types of news categories - international, sports, IPL, Cricket World Cup 2015 scores, weather updates, horoscope, classifieds, election results, current affairs, technology, celebrity news, movies and entertainment news, Indian politics news, financial news and much more!
• Fast, easy and free news - We offer NewsHub India for free to our users because providing value to our users is our main aim.
• Compatible with all Android devices - phones and tablets
• Easier and faster than other Indian news apps!
NEWSPAPERS AVAILABLE -
The Times Of India
The Indian Express
The Economic Times
The Financial Express
Daily Punjab Times
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions or problems in accessing NewsHub India Newspapers, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.mobihaven.com.
Available for these Indian states and union territories - Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu And Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Orissa (Odisha), Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Delhi
Regional languages in which news is available - Hindi, Punjabi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, Urdu, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali, Oriya, Rajasthani, Kannada, Mizo, Assamese, Telugu
For men and women.
CHANGE ****THE UNITS**** and USE ****INCHES**** NOT FEET !
Following are the features
1)Save Last Bmi Calculated
2)gesture and sensors to play with
3)reminder monthly and weekly can be set
4)recorde all bmi calculated date wise
5)graph with men and women separate scale
6)delete from stored
India Against Corruption (IAC) is a citizen's movement to demand strong anti-corruption laws.
**************************Features OF This App ********************************
Push to Sd Card support
Info About Lokpal
News,Event,What's new can be shared
All about ACI Team
Lokpal bills were introduced several times since 1968, yet they were never passed by the Indian Parliament. After a fast by veteran social activist Anna Hazare and widespread protests by citizens across India the Government of India constituted a 10-member Joint Committee of ministers and civil society activists to draft an effective Jan Lokpal Bill. The primary focus of IAC movement is to ensure a strong Lokpal bill. The IAC is a strictly voluntary organization and its participants are bound by the IAC code of conduct.
In 2011, Swami Ramdev declared at Bangalore that he will be on hunger strike from June 4, 2011 in Delhi and asked his followers to join his crusade. He declared one of the main objective of the movement is to root out the corruption and bring back the black money stashed away in various financial institutions in the country and abroad.
On May 28, the government set up a panel to suggest steps to curb black money and its transfer abroad, in an apparent bid to placate Ramdev. Afterwards, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh wrote to Ramdev and requested him to cancel his fast, but Ramdev refused. He booked Ramlila maidan of Delhi for 1 month in protest of black money and declared 4 June as start date of fast unto death.When Ramdev arrived at Delhi airport on June 1, he was met by four senior ministers of the UPA government, who tried to persuade him about the government's tough stand on corruption. 65,000 followers of the yoga teacher had gathered at Ramlila maidan By noon queues extending up to 3 km from the entry point of Ram Lila Grounds and were seen chanting 'Vande Matram'.In a press conference in the evening Kapil Sibbal made public a letter from Ramdev's camp to call off the hunger strike. Ramdev took it as a betrayal and hardened position.
This Application primary aim to provide Details and feeds on what happening
on Lokpal bill with actions and involvation of famous personalities.
We Juvenis Technologies has nothing to do and not aiming to support any side its only for information any other action person by user will entirely depends on
the way you use it.
Don’t construe anything you read on the app as legal advice.
Don’t think that we are responsible for links to other websites you find in the Blog because these these links are there just as a convenience to you and we are not responsible for the linked site or its contents.
Do expect us to protect your email address if you subscribe and not give it to spammers.
Do feel free to reproduce the material on the App for non-commercial purposes as long as you give us proper attribution.
.Every factory (as defined in Factories Act), mine, oilfield, plantation, port and railway.
.Every shop or establishment to which Shops & Establishment Act of a State applies in which 10 or more persons are employed at any time during the year end.
Any establishment employing 10 or more persons as may be notified by the Central Government.
Once Act applies, it continues to apply even if employment strength falls below 10.
Any person employed on wages/salary.
At the time of retirement or resignation or on superannuation, an employee should have rendered continuous service of not less than five years,
In case of death or disablement, the gratuity is payable, even if he has not completed 5 years of service.
The quantum of gratuity is to be computed at the rate of 15 days wages (7 days wages in case of seasonal establishments) based on rate of wages last drawn by the employee concerned for every completed year of service or a part thereof exceeding 6 months.
The total amount of gratuity payable shall not exceed the prescribed limit.
In case where higher benefit of gratuity is available under any gratuity scheme of the Co., the employee will be entitled to higher benefit
So one more Step taking Ahead through this app
About this app this apps aim to take review and collect corruption reports Around india with our moto to take common people voice .Developed with the perspective low internet Usage to read all News feeds About AntiCorruption Bill
House Rent Allowance(HRA) is part of salary package.
Calculator for Metro(Delhi,mumbai,bangalore,Kolkata) as well in other cities
The calculation should be done on separately(monthly) if salary or HRA has varies during the year.
Again exemption is denied where an employee lives in his own house, or in a house for which he has not paid any rent