The official AIR News Android app also brings you India’s regional news bulletins in audio form along with special news based programs for an enriching news experience.
The NDTV app brings you news stories and videos live from the NDTV studios in India. Award-winning journalists and technology combine to report on Politics, Business, Cricket, Sports, Food, Entertainment and Bollywood. You can also get live cricket scores and track the stock markets
With the NDTV News App, you can also report for NDTV iWitness, just use your phone to send us what you’re seeing
• Breaking news, top stories, India, world, business, sports news and more
• Full coverage of news events
• City news, weather and popular stories
• Share via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
Watch & View
• Daily video updates from the world of news, entertainment, sports, lifestyle, business, gadgets and health
• Top videos from all categories, most popular and the best of NDTV
• Photo galleries and slideshows
Live Video & Audio Stream
• NDTV 24x7
• NDTV India
• NDTV Profit
• NDTV Good Times
• The all new way to connect with NDTV
• Follow TV shows: post your questions real time, rate other questions and decide what the anchor should ask next
• Know more about the anchors
• Share your opinion for the debate on air
* Permission for "Phone state" is required to turn off radio during a phone call
The Times of India app offers everything that an avid news reader is looking for – breaking news, latest headlines, trending stories and in-depth coverage of sports, entertainment, business and technology. From India news to world news, political news to cricket news, technology news to Bollywood news and movie reviews of Bollywood, Hollywood and regional films – get the most relevant coverage of celebrity news. Also available is the vivid photogallery of famous Bollywood celebrities, industrialist, politicians, sports person and events / parties that are the talk of town. Also catch the live coverage of all the breaking news on Times Now Live TV & Times Now Live Audio.
Times of India app is loved by over 10 million users. The app is accessed from more than 225 countries of the world. It is the first choice of NRIs for news about India. One of the unrivalled features of this app is its exhaustive local coverage of more than 45 Indian cities.
★ Must Have App - Live Mint ★
★ World Class app from Indian App Developer - Next Big What ★
★ Winner GSMA Mobile Award for Best Mobile Publishing Product ★
★ Winner mBillionth Award for News & Journalism ★
Join over 50 million people in India who love and use NewsHunt to read News, eBooks and Magazines in 12 languages. NewsHunt brings together largest collection of regional language news & ebooks from the world.
• Read News from National & Regional Newspapers, Websites & other News sources
• Support for 11 Indian languages, even if your phone doesn't support the language & font. Latest news available in Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Oriya & Urdu
• Get Local News from over 600 Indian districts & towns, plus Cricket scores, weather, horoscopes, stock updates & classifieds
• Opt in to get Alerts & Notifications of Breaking News even when you’re not using the app
• Set text size and background color to suit your preference
• Home screen widget that shows latest news stories from recently read Newspapers.
• Share News over SMS, Whatsapp, Email, Facebook or any other app you have installed
• Features hundreds of fully licensed partners including The Indian Express, Rajasthan Patrika, Prabhat Khabar, Mathrubhumi, lokmat, Malayala Manorama, Dinakaran, Dinamalar, Eenadu, Sakshi, Ananda Bazaar Patrika, Deccan Herald, Sakaal, Divya Bhaskar, Jagbani, India Today, BBC (Hindi), Siasat & more
BOOK STORE/READER FEATURES
• Browse, download and read the largest collection of regional language eBooks. Read authors including Surendra Mohan Pathak, Chetan Bhagat, Rajesh Kumar, Sudha Murthy, Kannadhasan, and Deepak Chopra as well as international best selling authors.
• Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes to Alice in Wonderland
• Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases in every category including New York Times® best sellers.
• Read mobile optimized magazines & magazine singles(single articles) from leading magazines like Saras Salil, Caravan, Stardust, Champak, Savvy, Grihshobha & Manohar Kahaniyan.
• Pay using your mobile phone in addition to your credit/debit cards - Buy eBook using your mobile operator. Available for Indian customers only.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, and background color to read your books.
To report any issues with usage or just to share feedback and tell us how we can improve, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Newspaper list can be updated online
* Sort by "A-Z", "User" and "Frequently Read"
* Personalize the order of the newspapers by using up and down arrow or drag and drop.
* Show mobile or desktop version of the newspaper
* Add/Delete newspaper, magazine
* Adjustable font size
* Share the news
* Automatic cache delete
* Open with standard internet browser
* How do I delete newspaper?
Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then touch the trash icon on the right side of the newspaper that you want to delete.
* How do I unfavorite newspaper?
Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then uncheck the newspaper that you do not want to see on the main page.
* Subscription only. You can see headlines of articles but can't read without subscribing.
- Some newspapers want subscription. We can do nothing for it but you can uncheck or delete the newspaper if you do not want to see on the list.
* Any problem...
- Please contact us before any problem.
The India Today application allows users to view up-to-date news articles, images and videos served through the India Today Network. The app consists of magazine stories, latest & breaking news, sports news, political news, cricket updates, entertainment news, Bollywood & Hollywood news, movie reviews, celebrity interviews, images and videos.
-Latest Tweets By BJP Officials
- Join the party by registering on a simple form
- Information about BJP Leaders & its history
- Ability to send feedback to the party
- Pictures, Speeches, Others
*Get breaking news updates and follow Election 2014 stories as they develop.
*Go beyond the surface with in depth political analysis and all round coverage on The NewsHour with Arnab Goswami
*Watch video clips and coverage of live events as they unfold. View all episodes of your favourite TIMES NOW election shows and segments
*Contribute your opinion to TIMES NOW by uploading comments directly from your app.
The Times Now App may ask your permission to access certain functions on your device such as your location, network connection and social media accounts. This is to enhance some of the features of your app such as the ability to share stories with your social network. Times Now respects your privacy and would never misuse your personal information.
- Amar Ujala
- One India
- Hindustan Times
- India Today
- Indian Express
- The Hindu
- The Telegraph
- The Times Of India
and many more!!!
Anything important missing? eMail--->email@example.com
In this updated application, we have categorised newspapers by language regions. So user can surf Indian newspapers by their favourite language. We have tried to manage all leading & most compatible regional leading Indian newspapers under this category.
Also the new version contains notification for latest news. We provide latest news on notification with the URLs. So the user can have access to the latest news by going to view details, they can bookmark those pages, too, so they can refer them later.
User can personalise the list by selecting favourite newspapers and adding to their personal My List. Also while referring articles from the news paper, they can bookmark particular article to refer them later again. So All Indian Newspapers not only helps you to read India Newspapers at single click only but helps you to refer them later at your convenience.
Below mentioned are the features of the application.
*** All Leading Newspapers & News Agencies with latest news like,
--- The Hindu
--- Times of India
--- NDTV News
--- Zee News
--- IBN7 News
--- Dainik Jagran
--- Dainik Bhaskar
--- Hindustan Times
--- Malayala Manorama
--- Amar Ujala
--- Daily Thanthi
--- Rajasthan Patrika
--- Ananda Bazar Patrika
--- Gujarat Samachar
--- Daily Sakal
--- Punjab Kesari
--- Prabhat Khabar
--- Navbharat Times
--- The Hindu
--- English Patrika
--- Nai Dunia
--- The Telegraph
--- Deccan Chronicle
--- Mumbai Mirror
--- Economic Times
--- The Tribune
--- The New Indian Express
*** Notifications on Latest News
*** Regional Categories
*** Personalized My List
*** Personalized Bookmarks List
*** Search Functionality
*** Synchronized list
Keywords: Latest News, India Newspapers on Mobile, Mobile Indian Newspaper, Mobile Newspaper, India, Hindi, Bengali Newspapers, Marathi Newspapers, Gujarati Newspapers, Punjabi Newspapers, Kannada Newspapers, Tamil Newspapers, Telugu Newspapers, Oriya Newspapers, Malayalam Newspapers, English Newspapers, News, Cricket News, Horoscope, Read Newspapers, Cricket , Scores, Live Scores, ODI, Test Match, Politics News, Religion News, Games, Lifestyle, Bollywood News, Recipes, Health, Breaking News, Cinema news, Classifieds, Business, Careers, Magazines, Lifestyle, Economy, Politics, Delhi News, Andhra Pradesh Newspapers, Karnataka Newspapers, Tamil Nadu Newspapers, Kerala Newspapers, Maharashtra Newspapers, Madhya Pradesh Newspapers, Uttar Pradesh Newspapers, Gujarat news, Punjab Newspapers, Haryana Newspapers, Kashmir Newspapers, Bengal Newspapers, Jharkhand Newspapers, All newspapers, All newspapers from india, All india news, All India newspapers, Breaking news, Narendra Modi News, Congress News, Rahul Gandhi News
All news can be shared easily using SMS, WhatApp, E-mail etc.
This is a light weight App , well supported on various(3986) mobiles devices.
View of the app is optimized according to the mobile screen size in order to get best news view in a faster manner.
App includes following news sources
* The Hindu
* Times Of India
* Indian Express
* Decan Herald
* India Today
* Business Standard
* Financial Express
* Dainik Bhaskar
* Amar Ujala
* ABP News
* Oneindia Hindi
* Navbharat Times
* Google News etc.
Please mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback or bug, we would like to hear from you.
* Can read latest Indian breaking news in Hindi
* Can read Full-Story news with images within the app
* Native Hindi Support
* Can read the full news from original site directly from the app
* Can share your favorite news with friends
* Can Refresh news manually
* Saves recently read news
If you face any issue with this app, please contact us on email@example.com & give us a chance to fix your issue. There are some known issues so please don't give us low ratings due to the known issues.
Support us with your max stars to develop more Hindi apps. Send you feedback & suggestions to improve this app to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app features:
- Deficiencies in the present anti-corruption system
- Jan Lokpal Bill
- Critique of Government's Lokpal Bill
- Live News from 5 different channels
- Background Sync
- Offline Reading
- Disable notifications in Settings
- Change sync frequency in Settings
- AdFree version
Please leave feedback with your phone model.
Disclaimer: This app uses publicly available RSS feeds to format and display the latest news. No official affiliation to the Times of India or Indiatimes.
For men and women.
CHANGE ****THE UNITS**** and USE ****INCHES**** NOT FEET !
Following are the features
1)Save Last Bmi Calculated
2)gesture and sensors to play with
3)reminder monthly and weekly can be set
4)recorde all bmi calculated date wise
5)graph with men and women separate scale
6)delete from stored
India Against Corruption (IAC) is a citizen's movement to demand strong anti-corruption laws.
**************************Features OF This App ********************************
Push to Sd Card support
Info About Lokpal
News,Event,What's new can be shared
All about ACI Team
Lokpal bills were introduced several times since 1968, yet they were never passed by the Indian Parliament. After a fast by veteran social activist Anna Hazare and widespread protests by citizens across India the Government of India constituted a 10-member Joint Committee of ministers and civil society activists to draft an effective Jan Lokpal Bill. The primary focus of IAC movement is to ensure a strong Lokpal bill. The IAC is a strictly voluntary organization and its participants are bound by the IAC code of conduct.
In 2011, Swami Ramdev declared at Bangalore that he will be on hunger strike from June 4, 2011 in Delhi and asked his followers to join his crusade. He declared one of the main objective of the movement is to root out the corruption and bring back the black money stashed away in various financial institutions in the country and abroad.
On May 28, the government set up a panel to suggest steps to curb black money and its transfer abroad, in an apparent bid to placate Ramdev. Afterwards, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh wrote to Ramdev and requested him to cancel his fast, but Ramdev refused. He booked Ramlila maidan of Delhi for 1 month in protest of black money and declared 4 June as start date of fast unto death.When Ramdev arrived at Delhi airport on June 1, he was met by four senior ministers of the UPA government, who tried to persuade him about the government's tough stand on corruption. 65,000 followers of the yoga teacher had gathered at Ramlila maidan By noon queues extending up to 3 km from the entry point of Ram Lila Grounds and were seen chanting 'Vande Matram'.In a press conference in the evening Kapil Sibbal made public a letter from Ramdev's camp to call off the hunger strike. Ramdev took it as a betrayal and hardened position.
This Application primary aim to provide Details and feeds on what happening
on Lokpal bill with actions and involvation of famous personalities.
We Juvenis Technologies has nothing to do and not aiming to support any side its only for information any other action person by user will entirely depends on
the way you use it.
Don’t construe anything you read on the app as legal advice.
Don’t think that we are responsible for links to other websites you find in the Blog because these these links are there just as a convenience to you and we are not responsible for the linked site or its contents.
Do expect us to protect your email address if you subscribe and not give it to spammers.
Do feel free to reproduce the material on the App for non-commercial purposes as long as you give us proper attribution.
.Every factory (as defined in Factories Act), mine, oilfield, plantation, port and railway.
.Every shop or establishment to which Shops & Establishment Act of a State applies in which 10 or more persons are employed at any time during the year end.
Any establishment employing 10 or more persons as may be notified by the Central Government.
Once Act applies, it continues to apply even if employment strength falls below 10.
Any person employed on wages/salary.
At the time of retirement or resignation or on superannuation, an employee should have rendered continuous service of not less than five years,
In case of death or disablement, the gratuity is payable, even if he has not completed 5 years of service.
The quantum of gratuity is to be computed at the rate of 15 days wages (7 days wages in case of seasonal establishments) based on rate of wages last drawn by the employee concerned for every completed year of service or a part thereof exceeding 6 months.
The total amount of gratuity payable shall not exceed the prescribed limit.
In case where higher benefit of gratuity is available under any gratuity scheme of the Co., the employee will be entitled to higher benefit
So one more Step taking Ahead through this app
About this app this apps aim to take review and collect corruption reports Around india with our moto to take common people voice .Developed with the perspective low internet Usage to read all News feeds About AntiCorruption Bill
House Rent Allowance(HRA) is part of salary package.
Calculator for Metro(Delhi,mumbai,bangalore,Kolkata) as well in other cities
The calculation should be done on separately(monthly) if salary or HRA has varies during the year.
Again exemption is denied where an employee lives in his own house, or in a house for which he has not paid any rent