Start your reading journey with Sema. Children run through magical African wonders to learn the alphabet using phonics
- Covers all letter sounds to learn how to read
- Designed in collaboration with pedagogy experts
- A fun way to practice the letter sounds learnt in school
- Provides immediate feedback and end-of-level assessments
Children run with Sema on a magical adventure and jump to catch letters of the alphabet and avoid other obstacles through different African sceneries. They learn letter sounds and their progress is tested before proceeding to the next level when they defeat the Night Runner.
The game is easy to navigate and keeps children engaged while playing. It is perfect for early readers to play at home and master what is learnt in school.
- Appropriate for children aged 4-6
- Available in English and Swahili (Swahili App to be released soon)
- Free app, no in-app purchases, no ads and all features are fully functional offline