Kula supports families and day care centers with digital helpers and a free Kita administration to facilitate the often complex everyday life of families with children and to promote cooperation between parents and Kita.
Kula for parents
• Secure, closed network for families and extended family with friends.
• Digital helpers to make everyday life easier.
• Calendar, family chat, receive and send tasks, all in one app.
• All important Kita information in one place.
• Immediate notification of new information from the day care center.
• Direct communication with the Kita via chat and notifications.
• Track your children's activities in real time.
• More safety. Decide who can pick up your children from the day-care center.
• And much more!
Kula for Kitas
• Lower administrative costs. Everything is easy and fast with Kula. For real!
• Distribute news and important information to parents.
• Event calendar, send and receive tasks, reporting, activity trackers and more.
• Check-in / Check-out function for the children for proof of presence.
• Safety when picking up the children. They see who is allowed to pick up the children.
• Transparency and traceability for the day-care center and parents.
• Immediate overview of whether the posted hourly quotas are adhered to.
• Easy planning of bridge days. Kula shows you which children will be present.
• Verified data. No payer more on phone numbers or addresses of parents.
• Parents can report their children sick and healthy directly through the app.
• And much more. We would like to show you the complete scope of Kula.
In order to use Kula, you need an invitation from a day-care center. If you would like to use Kula as a daycare provider or day mother / father, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about Kula, please contact us at email@example.com.