- Denmark In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- City guide for Copenhagen.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
- A Danish phrasebook.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
The app doesn’t require any data connection in order to show the attraction descriptions. Thereby you save the costs for the data connection.
* Find stations by name or add them to your favorite list for easy access.
* See the timetable for each train to see when it is at your destination
* Support for Copenhagen Metro lines.
Please send requests or bug reports via email.
DSB, Arriva, Tog, togafgange
The content is divided into four phases: Research, Decision, Preparation and Settling In, and every phase contains particular ‘Things To Do’ that guide you to complete a task or advise you to consider an option.
It is also possible to create your personalised profile, where you are able to enter your nationality, arrival date, potential future home city in Denmark and who is coming with you, if anybody.
Entering your profile means that your list of Things To Do will be fully targeted to your personal needs. For example, if you are a worker, you will not get Things To Do relevant to a student (unless you change your profile).
- Takes your personal profile into account
- Enables you to add your own ‘Tasks’
- Provides links to relevant 'read more' websites
- Developed in collaboration with the official Danish authorities
- Works offline
The castle is situated on the extreme northeastern tip of the island of Zealand at the narrowest point of the Oresund, the sound between Denmark and Sweden. In this part, the sound is only 4 km wide, hence the strategic importance of maintaining a coastal fortification at this location commanding one of the few outlets of the Baltic Sea.
- Já fui: um botão permite que você selecione as atrações que já conhece ou visitou.
- Busca inteligente: encontre as atrações buscando pelos arredores ou filtrando opções em estados e cidades.
- Compartilhe: divida as informações com amigos pelo Twitter, Facebook ou e-mail.
- Search by postal code
- Search by location
- Search by Address (need internet)
- Location of the person (need internet)
- Details of the locations
- View locations on Google Maps (need internet)
- Voice Recognition
Available in many languages:
Keywords : ZIP Denmark, Postal Codes Denmark, Post codes Denmark, Denmark, Danmark, Postnumre Danmark
Now you can easily find the opening hours of the small, remotely situated shop with unique crafts or find out if the bookstore on Main Street closes early this Wednesday. Just use OPEN2DAY.DK's simple listings and find all listed stores’ opening hours of the current week.
Call the restaurant, get directions to the museum, and use OPEN2DAY.DK's message board to find exciting events near you. If you visit a certain store frequently, add it to your list of favourites with a single tap on the screen. That way you always have quick access to the details you use most often.
We represent companies of all sizes and types. The companies themselves update their opening hours as shown on OPEN2DAY.DK, so you can rely on the information you get. This makes it easy for you to go to open doors all year round with OPEN2DAY.DK.
Find opening hours in 10 categories
Easy sorting, such as viewing stores or businesses near you - or shops that are open right now.
Tap on the screen and receive relevant information about an advertiser and get easy access to directions, phone calls, the advertiser's homepage, etc.
Make a favourite list of the shops or businesses you visit most often.
Find events on the notice board and easily add an event to your phone's calendar.
Switch easily between our destinations.
We have added new features, among others:
- Find journey, Next bus/train and Traffic info are now placed in panes at the top of the app
- Remember your most sought journes on the frontpage
- Nest bus/train can now be sought on map
- Added possibility to search your contactpersons adresses
- On journey details you can now see how far along on the joruney you are
- Create youre home adress and use "Take me home" to quickly find the next journey home
The app is optimized for Android version 4 and up.
We hope you will like our update. If you have comments or questions, please write to email@example.com.
The Danish Journey Planner
Rejseplanen for Android is like Rejseplanen on the web, only smarter. Now you can use your GPS position to ease your search.
* search for journeys between all addresses, stations, stops and points of interest in all of Denmark
* see departures from your nearest stops or stations
* see a map of your walk to the station or stop (Google Maps)
* see current status of most trains, the Copenhagen Metro and busses
* access your previous searches easily
* use the "Take me home" button which with one touch will show you a journey from where you are now to your home address
* Change language between Danish, German and English