NuCalculator is a simple, easy to use, feature packed scientific calculator.
• Perform basic calculations & scientific calculations instantaneously as you type
• Change the theme to your preference
• Compute trigonometric expressions (sin, cos, tan, arcsin, arccos, arctan)
• Evaluate logarithms
• Convert between decimal, hexadecimal and binary number systems
• Copy answers to your clipboard
• Easily switch between Radians and Degrees
• Compute answers involving constants, π (Pi), e, φ (Phi) etc.
• Determine the lowest common denominator or the greatest common divisor of a list of numbers
• Compute factorials and modulo
• Convert between decimal numbers and fractions
• Check if a number is prime
• Compute combinations, n choose k (C(n,k)).
The scientific calculator is under active development and new features will be added and refinements made as the app is updated.
Find the project on GitHub, https://github.com/kumailn/AndroidScientificCalculator