It is a simple and easy-to-use application for creating music.
Recommended for those who are looking for easy-to-use apps for composing and studying music.
By drawing lines according to the length of the sound, you can play music.
(In general, it is an application called a MIDI sequencer in the form of a piano roll.)
Pen, eraser, copy & paste, Undo / Redo etc,
Let's challenge composing, using familiar functions with drawing software!
You can export the created song to a MIDI file.
· You can compose 8 parts (tracks).
· You can choose instruments to play each part from among 128 different instruments and one drum set.
· Touch the screen and you can enter notes while checking the sound of the instrument.
· The minimum unit of note length is 32nd note.
· You can also enter twelfth note (triplet), twentieth note (quintuplet), and twenty-fourth note (sextuplet).
· You can compose up to 128 bars with 3 time signature or 4 time signature.
· You can specify the tempo to play from 30 to 240 (BPM: beats per minute).
· With the copy & paste function, you can input melody efficiently.
· From the range selection, you can change (transpose) the pitch of the sound altogether.
· You can undo up to 10 times even if you operate by mistake.
· You can export the created song as a MIDI file to other applications.
The author verifies the operation of this application in auther's android terminal,
but the author does not assume any responsibility for damage of the user caused by using this application.
Please use at your own risk.
In addition, author do not provide individual support by e-mail etc about this application, please understand.